Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Diaries

"Mrs. K is a submissive which her cleaner discovers from her diaries."

18
6 Comments 6
9.9k Views 9.9k
5.7k words 5.7k words

Ivana arrived as usual and on time to clean Mrs. K’s house. Mrs. K opened the door with her normal smile but saw that Ivana was looking rather more cross than usual. When Ivana walked into the hallway, and Mrs. K had closed the door, she turned and asked, "Is everything okay, Ivana?”

Mrs. K was wearing a floral sleeveless dress with a hem a few inches above her knees. She wasn’t plump but wasn’t slim either, and Ivana thought that she looked lovely in her dress. Ivana was wearing a tight-fitting red vest top that showed off her full breasts and well-toned arms, and very tight white cotton shorts that showed off her well-toned legs.

Mrs. K was forty-eight-years-old, and Ivana was eighteen-years-old.

Ivana gave a forced smile and said, “Well, two days ago when I cleaned you left me alone in the house, as usual, and went shopping. Clearly, that wasn’t the problem, but you forgot to come back and so I wasn’t paid.”

Mrs. K looked horrified as she suddenly realised that that was exactly what had happened. She had done the shopping and had forgotten the time, which she knew was quite a common fault of hers. She went straight to her handbag, opened it, took out her purse, and handed to Ivana the £60 she normally paid her, adding, “Here, Ivana, here’s another five pounds as my apology.”

Ivana would normally have been very happy with the additional payment, but she had other plans for Mrs. K. She glared at Mrs. K and said, “Well, I finished my work and then waited a full hour for you to come back. When you didn’t, I had to leave to go to my next job.” She looked at the five-pound note and gave it back to Mrs. K.

Mrs. K realised she had got the additional payment wrong as well, and, again, should have thought to ask Ivana if she had waited for her, or even whether she had done some additional cleaning. However, as Ivana had waited the extra hour she quickly handed her another twenty pounds adding a sincere, “Sorry,” 

Ivana took the extra money saying, “Well, thank you for this, Mrs. K. However, you were forgetful, and you have just tried to underpay me, at least until I pointed that out. Maybe I should then tell you that whilst I was waiting for you I found your box of old diaries and read just the first three months of when you were eighteen-years-old when you started at University and became a lodger for Mrs Lucas. It seems that back then you were forgetful and careless as well.”

Mrs. K blushed as she listened to what Ivana was saying. She hadn’t looked at her old diaries for many years but equally couldn’t bring himself to throw them out because of the memories they held for her. However, she had never wanted them to be read by anyone else. Intrigued, though, she asked, “Why did you look at the diary when I was eighteen?”

Ivana replied, “Because I am now eighteen-years-old, Mrs. K.”

That made sense to Mrs. K but she wanted to move away from discussion about her diary and so said, “Well, anyway, I’ve paid you for last time plus an extra so perhaps you should get on now?”

Ivana wasn’t going to get on with her work and persisted in discussing the diary. “Like I said, Mrs. K, it seems that even when you were my age you constantly made silly mistakes as well as being forgetful. I read how Mrs Lucas took action to improve the way you acted.” She let the comment hang in the air for a few moments before adding, “Do you remember that, Mrs. K?”

Mrs. K remembered that time very clearly and was blushing as she thought about it. Once again, she told herself that she didn’t want to go through what happened and stood up and said, ignoring Ivana’s question, “Well, enough chatting, I think you should get on now, Ivana,” although she was still blushing as she thought about it.

Ivana remained persistent and said in a firmer tone than she had ever used before, “I’ve not yet finished, Mrs. K. Can you sit down, please.”
  
Mrs. K grimaced as she now realised that she could not bring this conversation to a quick end seeing how adamant Ivana was, so she sat back down. However, she was worried about saying anything and thought it safer to listen to what Ivana had to say.

Ivana saw that Mrs. K was blushing, and so was pretty sure that she had remembered what she had written in the diary. However, just to confirm that, she asked in an innocent-sounding tone, “I read all of the first three months and see that you were spanked twelve times during that time. Do you remember, Mrs. K?”

Mrs. K continued to blush because she certainly did remember. It was a difficult time for her because Mrs Lucas made out she was supposed to take on the maternal role and so Ivana had reckoned she had no choice in the matter and had no alternative but to accept her very strict discipline regime. Mrs. K winced as she continued to blush because she knew what Ivana had said was true and wasn’t a natural liar. She therefore nodded, and replied, “Yes, Ivana, I do indeed remember. The thing is, though, I did change after that.”

Ivana replied sternly, “Yes, Mrs K, except I think more accurate was that you changed because of that. Well, you have also now certainly forgotten what you had learned then. That is judging by the way that you have just treated me.“ After a few moments, she added, “Maybe you need to be taught all over again, Mrs. K?”

Mrs. K certainly didn’t want to be spanked by Ivana. She had hated it every time she was spanked back then but had to accept that. However, what she also remembered was that she changed but not immediately. It took a good couple of months of being spanked before the threat of being spanked helped her timekeeping and memory. After that, she was always thinking where she had to be at a particular time knowing that if she failed it would mean another trip across Mrs. Lucas’ lap for yet another very hard spanking. So, she certainly knew back then that the regime helped, as painful as it was. However, she still didn’t want to have to accept the regime again, although she would be happy enough if she had back the far improved memory she had achieved then as well. 

Ivana could see that Mrs. K was thinking about how to respond. Ivana had to smile to herself as she hadn’t expected the conversation to get this far and only started it as a bit of fun at Mrs. K’s expense. She had certainly expected Mrs. K to laugh it off or object well before now. However, Ivana was now wondering if Mrs. K was wavering, and maybe she was reminding herself of the sense of the spanking regime and the only hang back was that she wasn’t going to take a spanking from someone as young as her?

Mrs. K was flustered because she knew that she had benefited so much from the discipline regime all those years ago, and thought since then how she ought to go back to see Mrs Lucas and, perhaps stay with her for a while and ask her to reinstate the regime. Of course, that was only whimsical because Mrs Lucas would be far too old to spank her now. On the other hand, Mrs. K could see looking at Ivana that she certainly could spank her hard enough if only she was older. 

Ivana pressed Mrs. K even further and demanded, “Were you spanked over your dress or knickers, or on your bare bottom, Mrs. K?” She knew the answer, of course, as that was clear from the diaries, but she wanted to focus Mrs. K again on how being spanked had improved her so much.

Mrs. K was shocked out of her thoughts by the sharp tone and supposed there wasn’t any real harm in discussing what actually happened and replied, grimacing, “It was always on my bare bottom. She insisted on taking my knickers down herself and then ordering me across her lap.”

As Mrs. K was still answering her questions Ivana thought she would find out whether there was any good part to the spanking. She asked in her continuing stern tone, “How did you feel when you were across her lap, Mrs. K?”

Mrs. K was now thinking back to that time and replied, “It was okay when I first went across her lap although I do remember having a feeling of trepidation and submission as I saw her upside-down legs so close to my face. The floor was also very close but what told me about my predicament most was the sight of my legs dangling under the far side of the chair, and then her rubbing my bare bottom in circles. She was also being very maternal because, as well as scolding me, she explained what I had done wrong and asked me questions about why I had done it, or more often than not, not done it. I was forced to answer and after each answer, she gave me several hard spanks before asking me the next question. I think that really focused my mind on the reason I was being spanked. Of course, after the question’s finished and the scolding then the real spanking started and that was just horrible.”

Ivana then asked, “So do you think she spanked you because she didn’t like you, or because she was really trying to help you?”

Mrs. K admitted, “She definitely did it because she loved me like a mum loves her daughter, and every time she spanked me I know that she was only thinking of me. Obviously, I know she  would have preferred that I didn’t forget things the way that I did, but, no question, her first and foremost thoughts were for me.”

Ivana kept a stern look on her face and demanded to know, “So if you had failed to pay her rent, in the way that you failed to pay me, presumably she would have given you one of her bare bottom spanking’s?”

Mrs. K winced and blushed but had to agree. “Most definitely. I would not have objected, of course, because those were the rules that I had to live under.”

Ivana then asked, “So how come you fell back into your bad ways?”

Mrs. K could see the way the conversation was going, but again saw no reason to resist. After all, it was hardly the same now as it was then as it was so different from being eighteen-years-old compared to being forty-eight-years of age now. So, confident that nothing was going to come of this, she replied, “Well, I no longer have the incentive of a spanking regime.”

Ivana immediately responded in a stern tone, “So what you’re saying is that if you had done what you did to me when you were eighteen-years-old you would definitely have been spanked. Well, I really don’t see the difference between that and what you have done wrong today. Clearly, you know that the regime did you a lot of good and I am surprised that you have not found anyone to deal with you in the same way now so you act more responsibly.”

Mrs. K saw that made sense, although still didn’t see how a woman of her age could possibly be subject to a spanking regime. To make the point, she simply replied, “I am forty-eight-years-old and so who would I find to do that?” However, as soon as she said that she realised there was a very obvious answer, which Ivana immediately gave her.

Ivana said very firmly, “Well, me. After all, I am the one who has suffered by having to wait for my money, and, actually, you are the one suffering because you do not have anyone to keep you in line in the way that you did when you were eighteen-years-old. I won’t even hear from you that being forty-eight-years-old is too old to be spanked because that clearly is not true. I also don’t even think that you really think that in your heart of hearts.“

Mrs. K gasped at the very straightforward answer, which she immediately realised had so much truth in it.

Before Mrs. K could answer, Ivana followed that up with the question, “Do you think that if Mrs. Lucas had spanked you for not paying, you would’ve remembered to pay next time?“

Again Mrs. K gasped. “That is exactly what happened with the rent. I did forget to pay one time, and she gave me the most awfully hard spanking, and I never forgot again.” It was all too apparent now to Mrs. K just what needed to happen but she held back remembering how much she hated being spanked even though it did her so much good and had always reckoned that the spanking regime was her own turning point that put her in the right frame of mind to get her degree at university. Even so, why should she go through all the pain and trauma again now at her age? Surely she really was too old to be spanked again. Wasn’t she, she kept telling herself?

Ivana had other ideas. When she read the diary and realised how much being spanked had helped Mrs. K, she realised that it made sense for anyone who fell below the standards expected. Surely a quick albeit very hard spanking was exactly the type of punishment that would be memorable and was certainly far better than just telling someone off, which was so easily forgotten.

Ivana didn’t even think about the fact that she was just eighteen-years-old whereas Mrs. K was forty-eight-years-old. The thirty-year difference was irrelevant, in her mind, because what was important was that the person who needed to be spanked was spanked by the person who had suffered from whatever they did, and, in this case, that was clearly herself. So, feeling confident that she was doing exactly the right thing both to help Mrs. K prevent a re-occurrence of what she had done, and maybe acting as a reminder for other things she may also have forgotten, she glared at Mrs. K and ordered, “Well, I don’t think there’s any alternative, but I will have to give you the spanking that you most definitely need.”

Mrs. K winced as she heard the order, and as much as she wanted to object she could see that Ivana was intent on giving her the punishment which, just like all those years ago, would have been the very natural consequence. She felt the questions Ivana had asked her helped reconcile her to the need for a spanking and knew that Ivana only had her best interests at heart, just as Mrs Lucas had. She didn’t even mind that she never got the chance to argue, as it happens, because Ivana walked up to her and grabbed her by the upper arm and, pulling her gently, she led her towards the dining room table. Once there, Ivana turned a chair into the room, sat down while still clasping hold of Mrs. K’s arm, glared up at her, and ordered, “Now lift your dress up above your waist so I can take your knickers down.”

As Mrs. K was being walked towards the dining table, she reconciled that maybe just this once it was right that Ivana did give her a spanking. Maybe, afterwards, she would never again forget to pay her, just as she had never again forgotten to pay her rent to Mrs Lucas. So, accepting that the punishment was correct, she stopped all resistance and, when Ivana let go of her arm, she immediately lifted up the hem of her dress so that it was well above her waist and knew that as much as it would be bound to hurt this was something she needed and was for her own good. 

Ivana had originally thought that making the threat of giving her a spanking was going to be good enough. After all, she had expected someone Mrs. K’s age to object and refuse to be spanked. If she had, then although Ivana was certainly strong enough to force her across her lap there was no way that she would’ve done that. She really liked Mrs. K and enjoyed cleaning her house, but, now that Mrs. K had clearly accepted she was going to be spanked, Ivana decided that that was still the right thing to do. After all, the worst that could happen was that she was sacked as her cleaner, and while she hoped that wouldn’t be the case, she was now going to do the right thing and give Mrs. K the spanking she had earned and needed.

SaraiMorris
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraiMorris

So, once Mrs. K had lifted the hem of her dress up above her waist Ivana leaned forward and slipped her thumbs into the elastic waistband of Mrs. K’s knickers and yanked them down to her knees. She then took hold of Mrs. K’s wrist and gently pulled her, indicating quite clearly she expected Mrs. K to go across her lap.

Mrs. K fully expected Ivana to be the one to take her knickers down, just as had happened when she was at university. It certainly was something that immediately put her in her place then, and she had to admit that again now. As she looked down at Ivana another set of thoughts flashed in her mind as well. She remembered that although when spanked during her university years she hated every spanking because of the horrible pain, she also recalled that once the spanking was over and she was once again in Mrs Lucas‘s good books, she, without fail, masturbated when in bed remembering the spanking because she was so aroused by it. In fact, after the first couple of weeks, she even told Mrs Lucas who said she shouldn’t even start to think that was wrong as the important thing was that she had suffered a very hard spanking and once she was a good girl again then masturbating was just so normal. 

So it wasn’t so much of a surprise that, as she looked down at Ivana’s bare legs knowing that her bare tummy was about to be lowered across them, she felt flutters flying around her vagina, even at forty-eight-years-old. Well, she may not have masturbated for quite a long time but she reckoned that when she was crying her eyes out after her first spanking in nearly thirty-years she may well give herself several orgasms tonight.

Moments later, Mrs. K had lowered herself across Ivana’s lap and was once again seeing a woman’s bare upside-down legs so close to her face, as well as being just inches from the floor. All her feelings of submission that she had hidden away all these years suddenly returned, and, as she felt Ivana rubbing her bottom in circles, so she told herself that first and foremost this was exactly the right lesson that she needed because of her dilatory memory. 

What Mrs. K also now realised was that there was really no difference between being eighteen-years-old and forty-eight-years-old when it came to discipline and as it did her so much good thirty-years ago so it would also do her so much good now and going forward. It was bound to be as painful and almost unbearable, as it should be, but it worked when she was a teenager and would work again now as well. 

At least Mrs. K just hoped that Ivana could see how beneficial it was for her and how helpful she would be in disciplining her. 

Ivana was thinking, on the other hand, how she had started the whole discussion as a bit of fun as she really liked Mrs. K, but as the discussion progressed so she realised that she would be helping her if she took disciplinary control. After all, it worked at all sorts of levels and so the cleaner spanking her employer was just one of so many variations. What was necessary each time was that one person needed to be disciplined by the other and even if the one who needed to be disciplined hated every second of it so it would only increase their incentive not to earn more discipline. Therefore, it was right for her to discipline Mrs. K just as Mrs Lucas had done thirty years before. 

So as Ivana sat and watched Mrs. K shuffle around on her lap until her bottom was perfectly positioned to be spanked really hard, so she felt she was really helping Mrs. K to get back to the responsible attitude she had when disciplined by Mrs Lucas. 

At least Ivana hoped that was how Mrs. K was thinking and time will tell on that front.

Ivana rubbed Mrs. K‘s bottom noting that it was on the large side but then that was okay, and, as she raised her hand and brought her palm down on Mrs. K’s far bottom cheek and watched the bottom cheek surrender to her hand and then bounce back wobbling around, she smiled to herself as she brought her hand down onto Mrs. K’s near bottom cheek. She then proceeded to spank Mrs. K on alternate bottom cheeks time and again listening to her initially quiet gasps which then became louder and louder as her bottom cheeks were turned darker and darker shades of red.

Mrs. K knew that whilst she was always able to cope with the first few spanks her bottom would sting soon enough. She didn’t know whether Ivana would spank her as effectively as Mrs Lucas, and, whilst time would tell, the initial spanks were certainly on the hard side. As the spanks continued so she knew that she was struggling more and more, starting to squirm around on Ivana‘s lap, tensing her arms and legs, and needed to close her eyes tightly as she tried to cope with the increasingly intense stinging pain rushing around her bottom cheeks.

Ivana had never spanked anyone before but had watched as a friend of hers had been spanked for misbehaving. The spanking had been given by the cleaner who had been left in charge as both parents had gone to work. Her friend knew that the cleaner had disciplinary control over her even though she was eighteen-years-old but still misbehaved and as Ivana remembered watching as the cleaner initially spanked her friend on alternate bottom cheeks, then spanked several times in a row on the same bottom cheek, before doing the same to the other bottom cheek, and then, making it even more painful, she did the same spanking the backs of her legs. She also remembered how her friend had cried for ages and couldn’t stop rubbing her bottom and legs and certainly didn’t sit down for quite some time.

Therefore, Ivana reckoned that if she followed the same process, she would certainly give Mrs. K a hard enough spanking. So, as she continued to land spank after spank on Mrs. K’s increasingly red bottom cheeks she did change to spanking the same bottom cheek six or seven times in a row before spanking the other bottom cheek six or seven times. After that, she also spanked the backs of her legs and turned them as red as her bottom cheeks.

Mrs. K was struggling more and more as she looked at the backs of Ivana’s upside-down legs, realising that they were actually now blurred because of the tears that had welled up in her eyes. She had to admit that this spanking was every bit as hard as Mrs Lucas’s spankings all those years ago, but then she supposed that was best in any case. After all, the primary purpose was still to act as her reminder for the future, and so anything other than a very hard spanking would be less effective.

Mrs. K suddenly realised that the spanks had stopped landing, and was glad that she had got through what was quite a painful spanking. However, she gasped as she felt something else rubbing her bottom which she didn’t think was Ivana’s hand because this felt rather colder. She squirmed around and even though her vision was blurred she realised that Ivana was holding a wooden-backed hairbrush. She hadn’t spotted Ivana holding the hairbrush at all and wondered how she had got it. What Mrs. K did remember was how Mrs Lucas used that same implement and made the spanking many times worse than when just spanking with her hand. Of course, she realised that she had referred to the hairbrush in her diaries, and so Ivana knew all too well that every time she was spanked, initially it was with Mrs Lucas’s hand, but then, always, was finished off with several dozen very hard spanks on each bottom cheek with a heavy thick wooden-backed hairbrush.

Ivana smiled to herself as she realised that Mrs. K had thought that the spanking was over and then realised that her bottom was being rubbed again by something different to her hand. Of course, she had carefully only faced Mrs. K and had hidden from her view the hairbrush in her back pocket so that Mrs. K wouldn’t see it as they had the discussion before she took her across her lap. She felt that had Mrs. K seen the hairbrush it would’ve been perhaps too much for her to take and she would have resisted far more. This way she got Mrs. K across her lap and Mrs. K could hardly argue after the hand spanking that she should not be spanked with a hairbrush given that it was so clearly stated in her diary that she had been.

So, intent on making sure this was going to be a very memorable spanking, she raised the hairbrush and brought it down with a loud thwack on Mrs. K’s far bottom cheek and watched as her cheek surrendered even more readily than it had to her hand. She then proceeded to spank the hairbrush down on alternate bottom cheeks time and again and watched how Mrs. K squirmed around on her lap much more than before, as well as clasping her hands together, tensing her legs, and shaking her head from side to side with her eyes tightly closed as the tears freely ran down her face.

Mrs. K remained horrified that she was being spanked with the hairbrush, but, again, had to accept that if this was going to be a spanking that was memorable then this was exactly right. In fact, she realised that Ivana had played her in exactly the right way both to ensure that she ended up across her lap, but also that the spanking was going to be as effective as it needed to be. So, while she started to cry uncontrollably, she again told herself that she was certainly not going to forget to pay Ivana ever again, and if that happened then Ivana’s spanking would have definitely worked for them both. 

Ivana was happy with the spanking once she had turned Mrs. K‘s bottom a lovely bruised blue colour, knowing that she would be remembering this for ages to come. So, she put the hairbrush down and said a more friendly, “You can now get up, Mrs. K.“

Mrs. K heard the instruction but lay across Ivana’s lap for a few moments more as she recovered slightly from the spanking. She felt Ivana still rubbing her bottom in circles, but more it seemed to try to soothe the pain rather than as a punishment. As nice as that was, Mrs. K still eased herself up from Ivana’s lap and, when standing, immediately her hands flew to her bottom cheeks and she rubbed herself feverishly as she stepped from foot to foot. Of course, she remembered doing exactly that when spanked by Mrs Lucas all those years ago.

Ivana watched with a smile as Mrs. K did her spanking dance as she was clearly struggling with her stinging bottom. However, she knew that she had given Mrs. K a particularly hard spanking, and wondered if she still kept a diary and would enter that in it. Of course, she was also again concerned that Mrs. K would stop employing her as a cleaner, and she would soon find out if that was the case.

Mrs. K continued to rub her bottom even after stopping her dance, and then she wiped away the tears with one hand as she rubbed her bottom with the other, and was clearly recovering. She stood looking down at Ivana, sniffing back her tears, and knew that she was already feeling the flutters flying around her vagina. She was now worried, though, that Ivana might think she shouldn’t have spanked her and might storm out of the house so she wanted to say something to reassure her that she knew that she deserved to be spanked and was thankful that Ivana did spank her.

Ivana had the opposite thoughts and was concerned that Mrs. K would sack her for spanking her. However, she could also see that Mrs. K was standing there not speaking although still sobbing, looking like she wanted to remain obedient, and waiting to be told what would happen next. So, feeling almost maternal towards her, Ivana stood up, held out her arms, and said, “Let me give you a cuddle, Mrs. K.”

Mrs. K was delighted that Ivana wanted to cuddle her and happily fell into her arms. She was still sobbing but kept on saying, “I am so sorry, Ivana, I am so sorry.”

Ivana continued to feel maternal as she held Mrs. K tightly and said, “Shush shush, it’s okay, I’ve taught you your lesson but now you are a good girl again.” Ivana remembered how Mrs. K referred to herself in the diary as a good girl again after being spanked.

Mrs. K was so happy with the maternal way that Ivana was dealing with her, and, without thinking, she replied with a smile that Ivana couldn’t see but felt as she said sounding rueful, “Until the next time you need to spank me.”

Both Ivana and Mrs. K froze at the comment. Mrs. K knew that she meant it and wanted to say so. 

However, Ivana was the first to recover and said, “Don’t you worry, Mrs. K, I will definitely spank you again if you need it. Of course, I am only here three times a week and so I will need you to tell me if you have earned a spanking, or, indeed, need one. Maintenance spankings can often be as good as earned ones.” Ivana froze wondering how Mrs. K would react to that.

In the event, Mrs. K was delighted that Ivana would spank her again. She remembered that Mrs Lucas kept a list of rules and a list of times that she broke those rules. Of course, they were living in the same house and it was far easier. Mrs. K quickly worked out that she still had that list of rules, and could add several to them, and that she could be the one to list out when she broke them. Then, when Ivana came to clean her house, she could show her the list and Ivana could decide whether she had earned another spanking.

Ivana knew that she was going to enjoy being in charge of Mrs. K when she called at the house, but that she would have to adjust the time that she went onto her next job. That would be quite easily done, she reckoned.

Mrs. K though had another suggestion which dealt with that as well. “Why don’t we change the time that you clean so that I am your last job of the day. That way, every time I earn a spanking you can take as long as is needed. You could even stay the night, and have dinner with me?”

Well, that sounded even better to Ivana. She kissed Mrs. K on the cheek just as a mum would do after giving a spanking, and replied, “I think that will be an excellent idea, Mrs. K.”

Mrs. K was also thinking about what was written later on in the diaries. How, once she had told Mrs. Lucas how she masturbated after a spanking, it soon changed to them sleeping together and giving each other tongue and finger sex. Then, how after the first year, instead of the hairbrush, Mrs. Lucas used a cane on her. It hurt so much more but was very useful if Mrs. Lucas was pushed for time. Even better, at least more erotic although far more painful, was getting the cane after a hand spanking and the hairbrush. However, as much as it hurt it also made her more aroused as well. Maybe Ivana would progress in the same way, she hoped.

Suddenly, both Ivana and Mrs. K knew that their lives had changed, or, rather, they both knew that Mrs. K was once again going to be treated as she was by Mrs Lucas when at university. It certainly worked for them both then, and fully expected it to work for them both now.

 

 

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments