Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Offence – Kathy’s Retribution

"Kathy has to submit to her well-deserved punishment"

9
5 Comments 5
9.2k Views 9.2k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Lisa had a smirk on her face as she replied, “Of course I will, Miss Jill.” With that, she went and sat down on the chair, pointed to her thighs, glared at Kathy, and ordered, “So get your very naughty bottom across my lap.”

Lisa was going to take punishing Kathy very seriously, though, and was so aware that Kathy hadn’t yet admitted what she had done wrong earlier. Her task was to make Kathy understand how stupid she had been and to punish her accordingly.

Kathy was still unaware that she really had done something to deserve being punished and thought it still foreplay. She even reckoned that mom hadn’t really driven without a seat belt on as that would be really stupid. So, blissfully unaware, she had her normal mixed feelings as she went down across Lisa’s bare thighs. As always, she loved her tummy resting on Lisa’s bare skin and the submissive feeling as her head was just a few inches above the floor and she had her very close up look of Lisa’s upside-down legs, and of her own legs dangling on the far side of the chair. She felt flutters flying around her vagina as Lisa started to rub her bottom in circles, which she reckoned was more like a loving caress than the prelude to a spanking and was looking forward to the pain.

Lisa loved it as Kathy bent across her lap, with her full breasts passing just inches from her face. She so wanted to kiss and suck those beautiful taut nipples, but didn’t, and savoured the feel of Kathy's tummy nestling down onto her bare thighs. She placed her hand on Kathy‘s ample bottom cheeks and rubbed in circles, knowing that she was feeling aroused herself, not just at the thought of rubbing her bottom, but knowing that Kathy did enjoy both the pain and humiliation of a spanking and that made sex afterwards so much better.

Lisa was aware of one more very important point, however. She and Jill had discussed the two things that mom and Kathy had done wrong, and agreed that both were particularly bad. After all, driving without a safety belt on had the potential of causing an injury that could have a lasting effect on mom in particular, and on their relationship as well. They discussed that it was best to convince mom never to do that again. In the past that would’ve meant sitting down and having a discussion, during which mom would at least initially say that whatever she did wrong was not really a problem but that she wouldn’t do it again, but know that there was no actual deterrent. Therefore, now that they had each received the cane and experienced just how painful it was, they knew that they had the deterrent that they needed. Of course, it wasn’t a deterrent unless they gave more strokes of the cane than they would do if they were simply looking for foreplay, and so that was also agreed between themselves. That is why Jill and Lisa were giving more strokes than they would if it was foreplay, and certainly making sure that every stroke was much harder. 

Lisa allowed himself a few more rubs of Kathy’s ample bottom cheeks before raising her hand and bringing her palm down firmly on her far bottom cheek. As always, she loved how Kathy‘s bottom surrendered to her hand before bouncing back as she pulled her hand back up ready to land the second spank on Kathy’s near bottom cheek, which also surrendered before bouncing back. As she then continued to land spank after spank on alternate bottom cheeks, and watched Kathy‘s bottom surrender to her hand, so she saw that she was turning Kathy’s bottom darker and darker shades of red. It was, as always, something that aroused her even though she was first and foremost a submissive herself. It wasn’t that she enjoyed giving her girlfriend and lover a red bottom, but more that she knew that Kathy needed to be spanked really hard because of what she had done wrong earlier, although it seemed that she was not even aware of it. Her act was even more dangerous than mom's, and that certainly did make Lisa angry. She and Kathy had argued in the past, and tempers certainly had flared, but she had agreed with Jill that disciplining both mom and Kathy was exactly the right thing to do, and to ensure that there was a future threat of a punishment which would act as a memory jerker and deterrent. So, as Lisa kept reminding herself of Kathy’s dangerous act, she landed spank after spank on alternate bottom cheeks making each spank as hard as she could.

As Kathy lay across Lisa’s lap she started to think that maybe it wasn’t role play as Lisa wasn’t jokingly scolding her as she usually did, and realised that Jill wasn’t joking either as she had spanked mom. So she tried to remember what she may have done wrong. She had been out driving, and that was for sure. She did remember a car hooting her several times, and when she looked in the mirror she saw that the driver behind her was pointing to her own head, which Kathy knew was a signal that meant that it was she who was being silly. She also saw a pedestrian on the far side of the road gawking at her with her mouth open, which was also a clear indication that Kathy had done something wrong. As the spanks continued to land, she was still trying to work out what she had done wrong, but then, as her bottom started to sting, her mind drifted to the sense of arousal that she always got when her bottom was spanked. Instead of thinking about driving, she reflected on how being bent across her lover's lap having her bottom spanked, knowing that she had no control or say in what was going to happen in terms of length of spanking, severity of the spanking, and not knowing what implements might be used, all sent flutters flying around her vagina in her true submissive way.

As Lisa kept reminding herself of Kathy’s stupid act, so she started to spank her on the same bottom cheek several times in a row before focusing on the other bottom cheek in the same way. She knew that this created a more intense pain right across Kathy’s bottom, just as it did across her own bottom when it was Kathy spanking her. On and on she landed at least half a dozen spanks on the same bottom cheek, making that cheek surrender each time and bounce back ready for the next spank to land and cause it to surrender again. She could tell that Kathy was struggling rather more with this part of the spanking from the sounds she was making, particularly her gasps of pain, as well as tensing her legs and shaking her head from side to side. Lisa knew that she would normally have deep feelings of love for Kathy as she spanked her, but reminded herself that this spanking had to be different because there was a lesson to be given.

As the spanks continued to land time and again on her bottom, so Kathy did start to get more flutters flying around her vagina, and those flutters increased when Lisa started to spank the backs of her legs. Kathy always found this painful, but also arousing. She even forgot why she was being disciplined and looked on this again as the foreplay to making love. As she did, so she realised she was ever so close to an orgasm, and, as the spanks continued to land on the back of each leg, so Kathy did reach her orgasm although the sound of it was hidden by her continuing gasps of pain.

Lisa saw that the backs of Kathy‘s legs were as red as her bottom cheeks, glared at the back of Kathy‘s head, and ordered, “Pick up the paddle for me.”

Kathy was sobbing as she scrabbled around on the floor, found the paddle, picked it up, and handed it up to Lisa. As she squirmed around, she managed to look at Lisa’s face, and, although blurred, she could tell that Lisa really was annoyed with her. Once again, she reminded herself that she didn’t know why she was being disciplined, although now reckoned it was something to do with what happened at those traffic lights as she thought about that again.

Lisa took the paddle from Kathy, tapped it twice on each bottom cheek, and then, without any delay or feelings of sympathy for her lover, knowing that she was doing the right thing for her, raised the paddle and then brought it down with a loud thwack on Kathy’s far bottom cheek. She watched her bottom cheek surrender even more quickly and with greater effect than when spanking with her hand, before raising the paddle again and spanking it down with another loud thwack on her near bottom cheek. As the paddle had holes in it so it left a red mark but with circles in it, it was much more painful than a full paddle. As her bottom cheeks surrendered, so she carried on spanking each bottom cheek with the very heavy wooden paddle, time and again, on alternate bottom cheeks, hearing Kathy make louder and louder yelps and gasps of pain with the now more recurring, “I’m sorry, Miss Lisa.” And her bottom got darker and darker red.

As Lisa continued to spank Kathy, she knew that her lover would have an orgasm before she stopped spanking her. After all, Kathy always did, and it was the signal to stop spanking her and for them both to go upstairs to bed and to make love. This time, though, that wasn’t going to happen, as Kathy’s orgasm would be the signal for the beginning of an even more painful part of her punishment. So, as she thought about that, she did stop spanking for a few moments and rubbed Kathy‘s bottom, the backs of her thighs, and then her inner thigh, and when she ran her fingers along Kathy’s pussy lips she realised that they were so wet that she had already cum. Indeed, as Lisa lifted her hand away from Kathy’s pussy lips she saw her sex juice had covered her fingers, which was proof enough that she had reached her orgasm.

So, knowing that Kathy had cum, she smiled as she once again paddled her bottom getting louder and louder yelps until she had given her the pre-set number of forty-five spanks on each bottom cheek, which reduced Kathy to blubbering and shaking her head and hissing in and out through clenched teeth and tensing her legs and arms, and, in fact, everything that showed she wasn’t coping at all well with the paddling. 

Lisa put down the paddle but decided to continue spanking the backs of Kathy’s legs for a few more moments, knowing that the pain would be even greater now that she had cum. Those spanks were rewarded with louder and louder gasps from Kathy, as well as seeing her shake her head and kick her legs.

Kathy took several moments to recover from her orgasm and knew that Lisa would continue to spank her for a short while. When she felt Lisa’s fingers rubbing her inner thigh and then going up and down her pussy lips, it caused her to gasp erotically again, and then think about what would happen in a few moments' time when they were both caressing each other in bed. However, once the spanks started again, even harder than before, Kathy initially couldn’t understand why Lisa was still paddling her as she knew she had cum and wanted to tell her, but the spanks were hurting too much so she couldn’t get the words out. Then Kathy finally accepted that this wasn’t foreplay but really was real discipline.

As she yelped more and more and repeated, “I am sorry, Miss Lisa,” she wondered how much longer she would be spanked, and then she also realised that she too was going to be caned, just like mom had been.

Once Lisa was happy that Kathy had come to realise that her discipline was well short of finishing, she ordered, “Now get up, you naughty girl, because you need to be caned.”

Kathy was now aware that the discipline was continuing to be meted out because she had not yet said why she was being disciplined and, if that was indeed the case, she also had to admit that Lisa was doing exactly the right thing in making sure that this was as painful a spanking as she could give her, presumably to ensure that she didn’t do whatever she had done wrong, again.

As Kathy got to her feet and started to rub her ever so stinging bottom cheeks and step from foot to foot as the tears continued to dribble down her face, she saw a blurred Lisa walking towards her carrying the cane which she put on the table. Then Lisa turned and took Kathy’s face in her hands and put her own face literally an inch away from hers, and demanded, “Tell me what you did wrong, you very naughty girl.“

PrettyYoungModelTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyYoungModelTS

Kathy still didn’t know, and so said the only thing she knew to say, which was, “I am so sorry, Miss Lisa.“

Lisa shook her head in dismay, pulled her hand back, and slapped Kathy around the face. She knew that Kathy hated having her face slapped, as it was even more humiliating than being spanked, but felt it was the right thing to do.

When Lisa slapped her face, Kathy was distraught but told herself that, once again, Lisa was totally correct to humiliate her in a way that she found degrading, because proper discipline was about suffering in a way that the person at fault simply didn’t like. After all, if you enjoyed being disciplined, then you would simply misbehave every time in order to earn yet more discipline. Whilst Kathy liked several elements of being disciplined, having her face slapped was the least liked. However, as her face stung, she had to admit that there were occasions when she lay in bed and masturbated thinking of Lisa slapping her face time and again, and she certainly came during those fantasies. Maybe she would even like Lisa to use face slapping as part of her discipline and routine in future, she wondered, but, for now, Kathy knew that it was an extreme measure that Lisa was using, and quite correctly. So, Kathy had no choice but to accept her face being slapped as she waited to be told just what she had done wrong.

Lisa took hold of Kathy’s stinging face cheek and then, almost hissing, said, “You were seen using your phone as you went through a red light. I know that you were texting because I got a text at exactly that time. That was just so stupidly dangerous of you. I love you so much and will do anything to protect you, and I want to make sure that you remember what you did wrong and that you never do it again. I know that last time you received twelve strokes. Well, this time, you are going to receive four sets of six strokes and, if you get up, you will get six more strokes every time you get up. Do you understand, you very naughty girl?”

Kathy gasped as she did remember texting on the phone and had forgotten that it was when she was approaching the traffic lights. She now understood that she had been extremely stupid to do that and it was very dangerous, and knew that she didn’t ever want to do that again.

Lisa saw the look of realisation on Kathy‘s face and was at least pleased that at last she understood what she had done wrong. She was pretty certain that Kathy would be distraught at discovering just what the reason was for being disciplined, but, even so, that was not going to be any reason for reducing the number of strokes. So, she glared at Kathy and ordered, “Now go to the table and bring the cane to me, tell me that you have deserved to be caned, and ask me to make sure that every single stroke is as hard as I can make it.“

Kathy was whimpering as she went across to the table and picked up the cane. She knew just how painful it was to be caned, and hated it during the caning, although she did have an orgasm soon afterwards. However, she knew that she had already cum and that the only sensation she was going to get from this caning was one of intense pain. That is what she thought when she saw mom being caned by Jill earlier and knew that she was going to be caned as well, but told herself then that she would stop herself cumming and therefore get her orgasm afterwards. How wrong she was, just as she knew that she was wrong to be texting when driving and how dangerous and really stupid it was.

Kathy handed the cane to her lover and said, “I am so sorry, Miss Lisa. I so deserve to be caned with as many strokes as you think I need to teach me a lesson. Please, will you also make sure that every single stroke is a very hard one so that I remember not to be so stupid again.“

Lisa kept a stern look on her face as she took the cane from Kathy, and while she thought that Kathy did mean what she said, and in fact never doubted it, she still ordered, “Now bend over the back of the chair and grab the seat. Don’t forget that if you get up at all, you will get six additional strokes each time.”

As Kathy bent over the chair she looked behind at the floor and saw Lisa positioning herself, and then felt the cane being rubbed from side to side across her already terribly stinging bottom. Her vision was blurred and so she could not make out Lisa’s calf muscles and so didn’t see them tense, and therefore when the first stroke bit into her bottom she was not actually ready for it. It made her cry out more loudly than normal, and as she shook her head from side to side and hissed in and out through clenched teeth, she really wondered how she was going to be able to cope with the full twenty-four strokes. One thing, for sure, was that she clasped hold of the seat of the chair to try to make sure that she didn’t come even close to letting go and standing up after any of the strokes because she did not want to earn six extras.

Lisa saw the first welt appear across Kathy’s already blue bruised bottom. She knew that she had turned Kathy‘s bottom this colour several times before, but this time she was going to be adding twenty-four very painful red welts. As she landed the second stroke and saw the second red welt appear, she remained resolute, although reminded herself that she would still be taking Kathy to bed at the end, and would enjoy kissing every single welt. She landed the third stroke just below the first two, but knew that each set of six strokes had to be given in quick succession and therefore was landing the fourth stroke even as the third welt developed. She did the same with the fifth and the sixth strokes, each time seeing Kathy‘s bottom surrender to the senior cane before bouncing back out and allowing the welt to develop, whilst Kathy shook her head from side to side and was hissing in and out through clenched teeth as she made sure she kept hold of the seat of the chair.

Lisa allowed a few seconds' gap between that sixth stroke and the start of the second set of six. Once again she started pretty much halfway down Kathy‘s bottom and landed that seventh stroke on top of the first stroke. As she listened to Kathy’s increasingly loud pain-filled cries, so she kept landing stroke after stroke, covering each of the earlier welts. By the time she got to the twelfth stroke Kathy was crying uncontrollably and shaking her head far more fiercely than ever before, but then Lisa knew that each stroke was harder than she had previously given her lover.

Kathy was struggling so much as the first stroke from the third set landed on her bottom. She couldn’t even begin to think what her bottom would look like as she knew that these cane strokes must be covering welts that already developed from the earlier cane strokes. Certainly, the stinging so intense, although she was still telling herself that this was exactly what she needed to remind her not to text whilst driving ever again. As the strokes continued in the third set of six, so she was shaking her head from side to side still hissing in and out through clenched teeth knowing that the tears were running down her face as she desperately clung onto the seat of the chair. She really couldn’t think of a better lesson, nor a better teacher than her lover, Lisa, even as she continued to cry out with the pain, and maybe because of that as well.

Lisa waited a few moments after giving the eighteenth stroke. She again savoured the sight of Kathy‘s bottom with so many raised red welts, many of which were crisscrossing each other and which she knew, therefore, were even more painful and would cause Kathy more problems when she tried to sit down. She smiled to herself at the thought that, actually, Kathy wouldn’t be able to sit down for quite some time, possibly for some days. Even so, that was still no reason to ease up on what she had decided was a well earned well-deserved caning.

So, as she landed the nineteenth stroke, she knew that she couldn’t avoid crisscrossing with the previous strokes and that these would be the most painful strokes of the whole caning. Nevertheless, as she continued to land stroke after stroke, and saw the obvious pain that Kathy was struggling with, she did tell herself how pleased she was that Kathy was managing to stay down and not stand up and earn an additional six strokes.

As Lisa got towards the end of the last set of six, she told herself that she would certainly give Kathy an additional set of six strokes if she did stand up because, once the punishment was ordered, she knew that she had to keep to whatever threat she made. So, even though she landed the last stroke of the last set, and saw that the welt crisscrossed three other strokes, she still knew that Kathy had to stay bent over grasping the seat of the chair until she was told to get up or earn another six strokes.

Kathy was crying uncontrollably, shaking her head from side to side and hissing in and out through clenched teeth and even raised one leg as she tried to cope with the fourth set of six strokes. Even so, she didn’t hate Lisa but actually loved her even more for taking on the almost maternal role of disciplining her so sternly. She knew that Lisa was not a natural dominatrix and that she wasn’t going to enjoy making her cry so much, which is why it was exactly that maternal discipline approach that Kathy loved Lisa for. Indeed, this was something that should be a standing disciplinary measure whenever any of them did something so stupid as she had. Given that, Kathy really didn’t expect either Lisa or Jill to be so stupid, although she and mom might well be.

Lisa left Kathy bent over for several seconds after landing the final stroke, but, happy that she did stay in position, ordered, “Okay, Kathy, you can now get up. You are a good girl again.“

Kathy loved the way that Lisa ended her punishment and, as she stood up, she was so thankful that Lisa threw her arms around her neck and pulled her closely to her, kissing her cheek and her neck. She kept on saying, “I am so sorry, Miss Lisa, I am so sorry, Miss Lisa, I won’t ever do such a stupid thing again, and, if I do, please make sure that you give me even more cane strokes next time.“

Lisa kept hugging Kathy, and, after kissing her on the cheek again, said in a loving tone, “We have to look after each other, and, yes, I will discipline you more severely next time, and hope that you will discipline me if I am ever so stupid as you.“

As they hugged, Jill hugged mom and they were exchanging similar loving wishes. Suddenly, the two very naughty very stupid women were back in the good books of their lovers, which was exactly where they wanted to be. So, as they all headed towards the bedrooms upstairs, they knew they were in the best loving relationships they could possibly have. 

Kathy still wanted to see her bottom first before going to the bedroom, and Lisa was certainly smiling as she stood and watched her looking in the mirror and ran her fingers along some of the welts. Both looked lovingly at each other and then headed for the bedroom, passing the bedroom where mom and Jill were sharing a bed and heard passionate gasps from inside, and moments later were both naked and in bed with Kathy kissing and licking and sucking Lisa’s gorgeous breasts and very wet pussy lips making sure she gave her the first orgasm as a special thank you for dealing with her so severely. Then they were equals again and gave each other huge orgasm after huge orgasm as the enormity of the punishment struck a chord with both of them, and they knew the discipline regime was a good one and here to stay.

 

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments