Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sisters' Review

"I told Jimmy he needed to take my panties down to give me a proper spanking."

25
5 Comments 5
14.4k Views 14.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Lisa and little sister Joni slept in on Saturday morning.  They both had restless nights thinking about Jimmy.  

Lisa was up first enjoying a cup of coffee when Joni finally made it down to the kitchen.  It was about 11 am and both girls were anxious to hear the other's story from the night before.  The girls exchanged sleepy good-mornings as Joni joined Lisa with her own cup of coffee.  After a few general musings about the weather and how they had slept, Lisa knew she had to make sure things were alright with her sister.

"Joni, are you okay about ...how things went with Jimmy last night?"

"What do you mean, Lisa, I broke a rule and I guess we worked it out without involving the folks, right?"

"I know, but I'm not sure I handled it right by getting Jimmy involved, I kind of feel like I should have found a better way."

"Lisa, Jimmy is a great guy.  You are so lucky to have such a nice boyfriend and I think I'm lucky, as well, just to know him.  So there is no problem.  He was easy to talk to, just as you told me and he just naturally understood what to say and do.  He is an amazing guy."

"Wow, what a relief to hear that from you, Sis.  I was up half the night thinking you would never forgive me."

"Not at all, in fact, I thank you.  It is all good, I promise."

 "Joni, then I have to admit, I'm very curious, tell me what Jimmy did that impressed you so much."

"Well, before last night I just knew that he was a really cute guy and he seemed to be very friendly.  I was nervous about your plan to have him talk to me.  I had no idea how this guy could help.  He just made everything seem really easy.  I was comfortable talking to him and being with him right away.  He was nice and understanding of how I happened to be late but also of why you thought it was important that I be safe and learn from my mistakes. 

"Without Jimmy having to spell it out, I suddenly just knew that I was going to let him spank me.  He never said a word about spanking me, he just helped me figure it out for myself.  Somehow I knew we were both thinking the same thing.  So I locked the door and walked back over to stand in front of him.  Without a word being said, he began to open my pants, I leaned on his shoulders while he pushed them to the floor.  I stepped out of them and was standing only inches from him in my sheer lacy bikini panties.  I knew he could see my muff through them but I didn't mind. 

"I think he was a little nervous about that and he asked if we should just leave my panties on.  I did not want to hear that, so I told him I thought they really need to be off if he wanted to give me a proper spanking.  Then he helped me to lay across his lap and to get as comfortable as possible. 

"Suddenly he spanked me, just a few times.  He paused and I told him I thought he would pull my panties down before the spanking.  He said he just needed to make sure that is what I really wanted.  Then I felt his fingers slide inside my panties on both sides and he slid them down over my bottom and all the way off my legs. He started to spank me pretty hard.  It hurt and I kicked and wiggled a little but I tried my best to stay still for him. 

"Sometimes he would stop and brush his fingers gently over my bottom and ask if I was doing okay or if I thought that was enough.  I told him that he was really good at spanking and it was alright to continue for a while.  It seemed like the spanks that hurt most also made me most excited.  I could feel my pussy getting pretty wet and I wanted him to see that, so I tried to keep my legs as open as I could. 

Thiana_Greey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Thiana_Greey

"The next time he paused, I asked him if he had a good view of my clit and told him I wanted him to be able to see it.  So he helped me get into a better angle and said that he had a great view of my cunt as well as the nice full beaver he had seen through my panties.  He spanked me just a little more, then said he did not want my bottom to get too red.  He helped me get up and handed my panties to me.  Before putting them on, I stood in front of him a minute or two and told him that I was really happy that he told me how nice my beaver is.

"That was it, Lisa, he left and I went to bed, where I came a few times just thinking about the whole thing.  So what did you guys do after that?"

"I could hear Jimmy spanking you and I guess I got a little jealous.  I also thought I owed him something for helping us both out. I decided I wanted to let him see my bra.  Don't laugh, I know that's not a big deal to most girls but I've never gone that far, so it was a big deal to me.  I just opened a couple of buttons on my blouse.  Enough so that he could not help but notice. 

"When he came down I gave him a big hug and kiss.  I thanked him for helping out with you.  I told him I thought he deserved a little surprise and I wanted to show him my bra if he thought that was a good idea.  He said that he would very much enjoy seeing my bra.  I told him he could watch me take my blouse off. 

"I stepped back and as I unbuttoned my top, I saw that his pants had a bulge that I had not noticed before.  I saw it was getting bigger and bigger as I took my blouse off.  That is all I had planned to do but I had never seen a guy's cock before and I was getting very curious.  So I sat on the couch and told him to stand in front of me, as close as he could.  I opened his belt and unhooked his pants and pulled them down.  His underpants were stretched so far out I thought something might break, so I pulled the elastic waistband out as far as I could over the top of his huge cock.  I was so amazed at how big it looked so I touched it a little then I rubbed it and played with it as it got bigger and harder. 

"It was so close I had to kiss it a little bit, then I licked it up and down for a while.  I could not resist, I had to have it in my mouth, I sucked it and sucked it as hard as I could.  I felt something happening and I knew he was about to erupt.  I've heard girls talking about this and some said it tastes really great and others did not think so. 

"I decided I was going to like it, so I made sure his cock stayed in my mouth and boy what a great surprise.  It was a more than I expected and I had to swallow really fast, I put his dick back in my mouth and sucked it as hard as I could and another smaller load of cum shot into my mouth.  Then I licked up every drop I may have missed, it was so exciting.  

"I then took off my bra and just held him against my tits for half an hour or so.  It was just so great." 

"Wow, Lisa, I can't believe you gave a guy a blowjob.  I'm so proud of you.  He's such a great guy too."  

"I almost forgot, Joni, I asked him to come over tonight about six, but I forgot I have to work until about 9 pm.  His cell phone is broken, so I can't reach him.  Any chance you'll be around after dinner?"

 

 

Published 
Written by US01236728
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments