Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Birthday Full Of Firsts: Part 1

"A present I never knew I needed...."

68
31 Comments 31
36.9k Views 36.9k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read

I rubbed my sweaty palms along my thighs, wiping them off on my jeans. I was so nervous, and I couldn’t believe that everyone had railroaded me into playing spin the bottle. It was my birthday; it should have been my choice.

Playing spin the bottle wouldn’t have been too bad if it was regular spin the bottle, but it wasn’t. My best friend, Melissa made sure of that. When the bottle landed on you, you had to kiss that person, but if someone you have already kissed spins, and it lands on you again, you had to go into the spare room and do whatever the group decided for ten minutes. If you refused, you had to remove a piece of clothing.

It was the weekend of my seventeenth birthday, and I was staying the night at Melissa’s. Her parents were gone for the weekend, leaving us alone with her twenty-four-year-old brother.

Mark was gorgeous and left me tongue tied. To my utter horror, he walked through the room while Melissa was convincing me to play. Not wanting to look awkward, I relented and agreed to join in.

“I’ll play.”

My head snapped up, and I locked eyes with him.

“Eww Mark, you can’t play. I’m your sister!” Melissa snapped.

Mark shrugged his shoulders looking at me. “If it falls on you, I’ll just kiss Red instead.”

My face burned, and I instantly dropped my eyes. Red was the only thing Mark had ever called me. It was because of my head full of red, unruly curls.

Everyone laughed and made a few whistles and catcalls, but no one seemed to have a problem with that arrangement.

Melissa rolled her eyes. “Whatever.”

We all sat in a circle surrounding the empty beer bottle and Melissa went first.

It landed on a girl, and everyone started shouting out, “Kiss!”

Never one to back down from a challenge, Melissa went instantly to her hands and knees and met the girl in the middle. Their lips touched, and all the men howled, except for Mark.

The bottle made its way to me, and with shaking fingers, I spun it. The bottle spun around several times and landed exactly where I was afraid it would fall. It stopped in front of Mark.

I felt the flush rise in my cheeks and heard Melissa’s loud laughter. She knew I had been in love with Mark since I met him last year.

“C’mon Red, get on your knees,” he said in his smooth, low voice.

Our friend Sara purred, “I will if she won’t.”

I cut my eyes at her and got on my hands and knees leaning across the bottle. I have been dying to kiss Mark for so long.

“You ready, Red?”

“Yes,” I whispered.

Our lips touched, and I swear the air was sucked from the room. I instantly felt light-headed and short of breath. As Mark pulled back, I felt his tongue lick my upper lip, and goose bumps formed all along my skin.

Mark was already in his spot before it registered with me to move. I sat back on my bottom and kept my head down. I was attempting to slow the pounding of my heart. That was the most electric kiss I’d ever had. I felt the jolt the moment Mark’s lips touched mine.

The bottle was spun, and it landed on a couple that had already kissed. The group decided that they would have to make out for ten minutes without their shirts. They both removed their shirts and walked happily into the spare room.

Ten minutes up, they came back looking as if they had done more than just making out; Melissa spun the bottle.

“Oh my God, are you kidding me? I knew this was going to happen, Mark.”

“Melissa, stop freaking out. I told you I would just kiss, Red.”

“Rachel, Mark. Her name is Rachel.”

“I know her name, but she’s Red to me.”

I was staring at him when he motioned with his finger for me to come to him. I was on an invisible string being pulled to this man. I was on my hands and knees waiting for him to come to me and there was a hush that had fallen around the circle. Everyone seemed to be waiting for this kiss. Maybe they were feeling the same thing I was.

The side of Mark’s mouth pulled up into a heart-stopping grin. “You ready for this again, Red?”

Without a word, my lips sought out his. I felt his tongue slip through my lips, and I jumped at its unexpectedness. His hand was instantly on my cheek keeping me in the kiss. It felt more than just a kiss, it felt like an awakening. An awakening of all of my senses, nerves, and neurons I didn’t even know existed.

I heard someone make a soft whimpering sound and then Mark chuckled. ‘Oh God, that whimper came from me!’ I thought.

The loud sounds of oohs and aahs and calls of, “Get a room!” filled my ears.

“Hopefully next time,” Mark mumbled against my mouth as we separated.

The next few turns were uneventful for me, I had to kiss some random guy, and unfortunately for my jealous streak, Mark had to kiss Sara. She attempted to make it more, but he kissed her quickly and sat back down. I couldn’t hide my smug smile.

Two other couples were sent the spare room to do various acts.

The bottle was in my hand, and I spun, hoping that it would land on Mark again, but also afraid that it would.

“Oh gross, no, nothing sexual with my best friend!” Melissa yelled pointing at everyone.

Mark stood up and extended his hand to me. “Come on Red; it’s our turn.”

I took his hand and stood on wobbly legs. His hand was warm and wrapped firmly around my smaller one.

“A birthday spanking!”

“Seventeen birthday spankings and one for good luck,” Melissa laughed. I gave her a dirty look. Apparently, she had no problems with me getting a sore ass.

I felt the grip on Mark’s hand tighten. I looked wide-eyed at his sister, and he pulled me into the spare room.

He locked the door, and I looked up at him. “You don’t have to spank me you know? No one will ever know.”

“I’ll know.”

“Well, yeah, but…”

“I want to spank you, Rachel.”

He called me by name. I don’t think I had ever been more shocked. I liked the sound of my name coming out of his mouth. “You… you do?”

Mark’s hands cupped my face, and he kissed me. “Very much so.”

My cheeks flushed, and I stuttered, “Is… isn… isn’t it going to hurt? Promise you won’t hurt me.”

His soft chuckle flowed through me, touching dark hidden places. “I can’t promise you it won’t hurt, but I will guarantee that if you listen to me and follow my instructions you will enjoy it. Can you follow my instructions, Rachel?” He kissed me again.

“Say it again,” I sighed into his mouth.

“Say what again?”

“My name, say my name again.”

He chuckled again. “Rachel.”

He kissed my lips. “Rachel.”

He kissed my cheek. “Rachel.”

He kissed my neck and said, “Rachel, spread your legs and bend over, placing your palms flat on the bed.”

I obediently did as he asked.

RubyAlaska
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubyAlaska

With my palms flat on the bed and my bottom in the air, I turned my head to look at him. He was messing with his phone.

“What are you doing?” I asked, standing back up. I felt a bit of panic at the thought of him taking pictures of this moment.

“Relax, Red,” he held his phone up showing me the screen. “It’s just a countdown. Ten minutes is not enough time for what I want to do with you, but it’ll have to do.”

“Eight minutes and fifty-three seconds.”

He raised any eyebrow and lightly swatted my bottom. “Down.”

I bent back over and spread my legs.

Mark set his phone down in my line of sight, and I watched the numbers rapidly counting down while I waited with nervous anticipation for him to do something.

His palm pressed against my back and his other one pressed against my bottom. He began making slow, small, soothing circles. It was fun and created flutters in my tummy. No man had ever touched me like this.

I heard the crack a half second before I felt the sting.

“Ow!” I tried to rise, but his hand on my back stopped me.

“Shh, Rachel.”

His palm was back to his slow circles. The next sting landed on my other cheek followed by another, “Shh,” and more slow circles.

“This is four.” Crack.

Things were starting to happen to me that only happened when I was alone in my bed, under the covers, in the dark. Secret stirrings that made me want to touch myself.

He was up to eight, and that one didn’t hurt as bad, and I was ashamed to admit that it felt good. Another one landed, and I moaned.

“That’s it, Rachel, enjoy that feeling.” Mark’s hand was circling, and my legs quivered. I wanted to press my thighs together, but I held still.

Crack

“Mmm.”

My hands holding me gave out, and I crumpled on the bed.

I heard his deep rumbling chuckle, and I shivered. His hand was on my bottom, but this time it slid between my legs. I moaned, and my knees buckled dropping me onto the bed.

“You are so warm here. You are enjoying this aren’t you, Rachel?”

I clenched my eyes tight, and I refused to answer; I was so embarrassed.

“Answer me, Red!”

Crack. This one landed in the middle of my bottom, so his fingers slapped my cunny.

I felt myself soak my panties and moaned the word, “Yes.”

“You have seven left. How many minutes?”

Forcing my eyes open I squinted in the light, “Four. There are four minutes and thirty-six seconds left.”

Mark groaned, and his hand slid back between my legs, making them shake again.

Crack, crack. First on one cheek and then on the other, followed by his comforting hand.

I was beginning to moan and push against his soft rubbing hand. I wanted him to touch me between my legs again; no I needed him to touch me there. My bottom moved trying to get his hand to slip there, and he seemed to understand because a moment later his hand rubbed between my legs, immediately followed by a slap.

“Oh, God.”

“Yes, Rachel. Feel it.”

Mark spread my legs further and slapped me on my aching pussy. “You are so wet. I can feel it through your jeans.”

He rubbed me over and over, causing me to moan.

Crack. This landed on my bottom and then his hand was back rubbing me.

My breathing was jagged, and my hips were humping on his hand. “Mark…” I whimpered.

He answered me with another slap on my pussy. I pushed down on his hands and moved faster. “Come on, Rachel. Last one, let it go, baby, cum for me.”

Crack. “Mark, God...” I cried out as I came for him. My body was shaking, and I clawed at the bedspread.

“Rachel, stand up,” Mark said, and I noticed his voice was husky.

I pushed myself back into an upright position, perhaps a little too fast because I swayed. Mark was there to grab me, and he pulled me close. He placed his hands on either side of my face making me look at him.

“I want you, Rachel. I want to finish this when we have more time. Tell me you will let us finish.”

The raw, desperate desire in his eyes and the need in his voice was my undoing. How could I tell a man that I have longed for every day for almost a year, no? I couldn’t; I wouldn’t.

“Yes.”

Mark made a soft growling sound as his mouth crushed mine, and I pressed myself fully against him wanting, to feel more. I was so into the moment that I didn’t realize that Mark had sat on the bed until I felt his hands grip my thighs and lift me onto his lap.

I squealed, and he laughed, “Sorry.”

Shaking my head, I kissed him again. I didn’t want this to end; I was completely absorbed in him. My hips pressed forward causing me to rub along his long hard length. I moaned, feeling an aftershock and pressed myself harder against him.

The sharp, harsh tones of the alarm broke the silence of the room, snapping us back to reality.

I stumbled off Mark’s lap and attempted to collect myself as he stood and adjusted himself making me giggle. He cut his eyes at me and grinned, then stood and closed the space between us taking my face in his hands again.

“Rachel, you will come to me, right?”

I blinked still not believing how much Mark wanted me. “Yes, Mark, I’ll come to you tonight.”

He shut his eyes and laid his forehead on my forehead, and gave me a quick peck. “Tonight Rachel.”

He released me and walked out the door, closing it behind him. I was left standing in the middle of the room out of breath, shaking and with a throbbing between my legs.

The door open and I lifted my head, hopeful he had come back, but it was Melissa instead. Her keen eye took in everything.

“Everything go okay?”

I smiled my best smile and nodded. “Absolutely, Mark was a gentleman.”

Melissa looked at me like I had sprouted three heads. “Mark, a gentleman? Have you ever actually met my brother?”

I blushed and looked down.

“Come on, Melissa!” her boyfriend yelled.

“I’m coming!” she yelled out the door, grabbing my arm and pulling me out the door. “We are going to play beer pong.”

Walking into the overly loud rec room, I looked around taking in all the laughing faces. None of them was the one I was hoping to see. I turned towards the stairs to see Mark standing there. He winked before going the rest of the way up.

I wanted to run up the stairs to be with him now. I looked around the room again and realized that I only really knew about five people. The rest were friends of Melissa’s boyfriend.

Melissa was busy with her boyfriend, and I was leaning against the wall craving that man upstairs. Without another thought, I felt the cold railing under my shaking fingers.

Closing the door to the basement made the upstairs too quiet. My steps echoed through the kitchen as I made my way slowly to the stairs leading to the bedrooms. By the time I reached the top of the stairs my heart was pounding in my ears. I was scared but ready.

I took a deep breath and knocked on Mark’s closed door. “Mark, it's Rachel, can I come in?”

Published 
Written by MollyDoll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments