Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Hot First Date

"Charley looks on the net for a strong woman and gets more than he can handle."

8
3 Comments 3
24.7k Views 24.7k
6.2k words 6.2k words
 
Charley Wilson hadn’t had a decent date in months. Twenty-two years old and full of raging hormones, he just had to find a suitable woman for his needs. He didn’t understand that he was a jerk; just that he had a pretty face and an athletic body.

Charley finally signed up with an internet dating service, as all the women he approached in singles’ bars, restaurants and at work, walked off after a few words with him. He entered his profile into the database; including his age, great bod, handsome face and that he was eager to meet a wonderful woman.

He looked for similar profiles online, had a few dates but no success. After a few moments of his self-centered puffing of himself and shallow personality, the women saw him for what he was and promptly ended the date.

Charley went back to the site and edited his profile. This time he said he was looking for a strong woman who would appreciate his physical attributes.

A few days later, Abby contacted him. They shared a few emails, and agreed to see each other. Abby told him to pick her up at her place about 8 PM on Friday, and not be late.

Charley couldn’t wait. Abby sounded perfect, warm, entertaining and strong willed. He hoped she liked him and promised himself to be on his best behavior.

On Friday, the day dragged as he waited for his workday to end. He went home, showered, shaved and put on some nice aftershave. As for clothes, Charley took his time and selected a nice pair of slacks and a golf shirt with a logo of a rooster. He thought that showed off his personality. Most women thought it was stupid.

Anticipating a wonderful evening, Charley went to Abby’s apartment. It turned out to be a loft apartment, above a warehouse. He saw only one mailbox, A. Phillips. “This has possibilities,” he thought.

Charley went up the one long flight of stairs and knocked on the door. After a longer wait than expected, the door opened and a very pretty woman looked him over. She was slightly taller than him and had an air of independence about her. She appeared about thirty, but that was OK.

“Charley,” she said sternly, “You are ten minutes late. If you want to get off to a good start with me, do not keep me waiting again.”

“Yes, Abby, there was a bit of traffic.”

“No excuses, Charley. When I say something, I mean it.”

“Yes, Abby,” he replied meekly, not wanting to upset her on their first date.

“OK, come in now and let’s have a drink,” Abby offered in a more friendly tone. Charley followed her in, noticing her fine legs protruding from her short skirt. Her heels gave her long legs a great shape. He wondered if the rest of her was as enticing.

“This may work out just fine,” Charley thought with a smile.

Without asking him what he wanted, Abby went to the fridge and poured both of them glasses of Chardonnay. She sat him on the couch and she took the love seat across from him.

“Let’s drink to mutual respect, Charley. You do know how to respect a woman, don’t you?”

Without waiting for an answer, Abby started probing him with questions. She shot them out like bullets.

“Tell me about your job, Charley.”

“How long have you been on the site?”

“Meet any strong women yet?”

“What is it exactly you are looking for in a woman, Charley?”

“Do you like the wine I chose for you?”

“When was the last time you had a serious relationship?”

“Do you like me, Charley?”

Abbey was definitely different from the other women he had met. She knew what she wanted, got right to the point and controlled the conversation.

As Charley sipped his wine, he looked her over and liked what he saw. Abby was well dressed and had a strong air of confidence about her. She wore a blue silk blouse that was stretched out by a firm set of breasts. Her face was made up nicely with a minimum of makeup and she wore tiny diamond studs in her ears.

Abby’s short skirt came halfway up her thighs, giving Charley a great view of her crossed legs. Her upper leg swung slightly over her knee.

Charley tried not to stare at Abbey’s thighs but they were right in his face. He felt a twinge in his penis and hoped Abby did not see the bulge in the front of his pants.

And if she did, maybe she would appreciate his feelings for her.

Abby put her wine glass down and slowly swung her other leg over her knee, showing Charley enough thigh to really get his juices flowing.

“Charley, do you find me attractive?”

“Why don’t you come over here and tell me what you think of our first date.”

Charley’s first problem was getting up without exposing his erection. Not wanting to embarrass himself or show disrespect to Abby, he asked if he could finish his wine first.

Abby’s stern demeanor returned. “Charley I told you to come over here. Don’t make me repeat myself. I thought we discussed your respecting me already.”

“Yes, Abby. Just let me put down my wine glass.”

Charley thought he was distracting her with the glass as he tried to push down his penis. He very slowly got up, but the stiff organ led the way.

Abby remained seated, taking it all in, as Charley approached with concern.

“Come a bit closer, Charley. I hope you are not afraid of me. I don’t bite, but I might do something else to you,” she said with a sly smile.

As Charley got up close, Abby smiled and said, “I like you, Charley. This may just work out. Would you like to date me?”

Charley stammered something about her being just the type of woman he was interested in meeting, when Abby reached out and tapped his belt buckle.

“Charley, you look like a man who needs a strong woman to care for him. Now let’s see what you are made of. Open your belt.”

As much as Charley desired having sex with this beautiful woman, the way she was going about it was unsettling to him. But then, he thought, let’s just go with it.

Up close, Abby was even more enticing. She dropped her hand and squeezed the protuberance pushing out his pants. “I guess you’re happy to see me, Charley.”

“Wow,” that got his attention!

The stern, authoritarian voice returned.

“Charley, I told you to do something. Do not defy me or you will regret it. We both know why you are here. Don’t tell me you are afraid of a strong woman.”

Charley, realizing Abby was right and sensing this was the best night of his miserable dating career, grabbed at the belt and pulled it open.

Abbey did the rest and before Charley knew it, his pants and shorts were draped about his shoes. His tumescent organ was at flagpole position just inches from Abby’s face.

Abby, still seated and swinging her leg, gave his scrotum a tender squeeze, and Charley’s cock got even bigger.

“Charley, see what happens when you listen. I can be very nice to you. I think you have potential.”

Before Charley could answer, Abby gave him two more squeezes and announced, “But first we have to cover some ground rules.”

“What do you mean, Honey?” He could barely get the words out, trying his best not to lose his jism.

“When I tell you to do something, you do it immediately, do you understand, Charley?”

“Yes, Abby, what can I do?”

“Go get one of the kitchen chairs and pull it away from the table. Then we can talk about respect.”

“What do you mean Abby,” Charley stuttered as his penis went down a bit.

“This is exactly what I mean, Charley. You are not listening to me. Now get the chair. She dropped his scrotum and tapped him on the ass, indicating the way.

Charley stopped to grab his pants, but Abby told him that was not necessary, “Just start moving.”

Charley shuffled over to the kitchen area and pulled out one of the chairs.

“Where do you want it, Abby?”

“Can’t you do anything right, young man. Get the one without the arms and pull it away from the table and wait for me.”

Abby got up shaking her skirt into place, and walked over to where the chair was, her high heels clicking on the floor. Having spanked many young men, Abby knew exactly what to do.

She placed her soon to be busy chair in the center of the room, far from the other furniture. Abby sat down and hiked her already short skirt further up and spoke sharply.

“Charley, this is only our first date and you have already disrespected me several times. I only know one way to get your attention, or you can leave now.”

“Yes, Abby. What shall I do?”

“For starters, you can lie over my lap,” Abby stated very boldly.

What???”

Grabbing him by his somewhat flaccid penis, Abby announced, “There you go again.”

All it took was a slight tug and Charley was in that juvenile position he had not experienced since he was eight years old; his feet on one side of Abby’s chair and his hands on the floor on the other. Abby pushed the silly rooster shirt high on his back, giving her a full view of his well-shaped backside.

Abby then placed her hand underneath the near naked man and felt for his cock. Grabbing a hold of it straightened it out and allowed Abby to place it between her warm thighs. That brought Charley up to full size again. Not wanting a discharge on her lap, Abby had him pointing downwards.

“Control yourself, now. Any unauthorized discharges will be severely dealt with.”

Abby caressed the bare cheeks below her, determining where to strike first. She ran her palm across both sides of his white butt and felt Charley getting aroused. He had a nice ass and Abby glided over both cheeks, squeezing the curves. There was a small amount of hair, and she even ran her hands part ways down his strong thighs. Charley’s pants were far below. Abby believed in getting to know her man before spanking him, especially on a first date.

The assertive Abby enjoyed the warmth of the young man’s thighs lying on hers, both bare. His tremors turned her on.

“Charley, do you know why you are lying butt naked over my lap?”

Charley couldn’t believe what was happening. Wanting the evening to go well was one thing, having his bare ass up in a stranger’s face was another. Abby’s roaming hand only added to the humiliation. He felt embarrassed and violated. Charley knew it would only get worse.

Pinching one cheek to return him to reality, Abby asked pointedly, “Are you paying attention, Charley?”

“Ouch! Yes, Ma’am. I’m sorry I didn’t listen to you.”

“That’s right Charley, and for that you will be spanked.”

“Now let’s make sure you understand what you did, so it won’t happen again.”

“First, you were late for our date, remember?”

With that, Abby’s hand released his butt, lifted her hand up high and then snapped it down down on the firm right butt cheek, with a loud, “SLAP.”

Owww, Abby, that hurt.”

“I didn’t ask you that, did I?” Then number “Two” came bouncing off the other side of his toned, round ass.

The question was do you remember how you disrespected me?”

“Yes Ma’am, I was late.”

“Good, here’s number “Three, and keep your hands where I can’t see them.”

“CRACK!” Said the first cheek again.

“Don’t be late again.”

“Yes Ma’am.”

“Now what else did you fail to do when I asked you?”

‘You asked me to come over to you, but …”

“There is no but, Charley,” and number “Four” crashed into the left side of Charley’s ass.

Yowwwe, Abby, this is starting to sting.”

“I didn’t ask you that, did I?” as number “Five” visited the first side again.

“Then what did you fail to do Charley?”

“I’m not sure, Abby.”

“Maybe this will remind you: Belt!!” and number “Six” loudly cracked off the left side of Charley’s ass.

“Ohhh, Ohhh, Oh, Abby, that’s starting to burn. I will listen to everything you say.”

“Tell me about the belt, Charley! This is how we remember things.”

“I didn’t open it when you told me to, but I was ….

“No buts, Charley, other than what’s flopping on my lap now.” Here is number “Seven” to help you remember that.”

WHACK!!”

 Lifting up his right hand partway, Charley complained, “Wow, that stings. Please Abby, I am sorry I didn’t obey you. Please stop this.”

This … Mister, is your spanking. Charley, can you say that?”

“Yes, Ma’am, you are spanking me, and very hard too.”

“Good, Charley, what’s the next thing we have to spank you for, other than lifting your hand?”

“Something with the chair, Abby, I don’t recall what.”

“SMACK!!” was heard before Charley’s feeble groan as number “Eight” blasted the sore left side of his very tender butt.

“Maybe this will help you to remember. When I call for the spanking chair, you will immediately bring it to this position. Do you remember now?”

You will be spanked often in this apartment and this is where your spanking chair is to be set. That is if you still want to date me.”

“Charley, do you now remember all the reasons your ass is turning this lovely shade of pink tonight?”

“You don’t mind going over my lap for your spanking, do you Charley?”

“This is why you are here, isn’t it Charley, for me to put some order into your miserable life.”

“I didn’t like that spanking, Sweet Abby, but I have learned my lesson. May I get up now, please?”

Get up?” “You haven’t had your spanking yet, Charley.”

Charley, realizing he was in no position to argue, pleaded, “But Abby, please don’t spank me anymore. My butt is on fire.

“No, Charley, that preliminary matter was just a reminder of some of your many deficiencies, hardly a proper spanking. Now I will commence spanking that naughty bottom of yours.”

Abby put her left hand under the squirming body and searched for the limp dick. Once she touched it, it came to life. Her right hand returned to the nicely colored butt cheeks and began her search for a cool spot. There wasn’t one.

As Abby squeezed both of Charley’s erogenous zones, she announced, “Charley, You have such a nice firm butt here, that I think two dozen smart ones is an appropriate amount to get us acquainted. This is our first date and you have to learn all about me. Don’t you agree?”

Barely being able to speak, Charley squeezed out a high pitched “Yes, Ma’am.”

“Good. Then we will begin your bare assed, over my lap spanking. I will try to make it special for you!!”

Still gliding over his warm cheeks, Abby started with the questions again.

“Have you been spanked before?”

“Do you like my technique?”

“Would you like me to try out my new hairbrush? Maybe you should have your own? We can talk about that later.”

“I don’t know Sweetheart. I guess whatever you say is OK, but I have definitely learned to obey you. My butt is blazing already.”

“How many hot kisses has your sorry ass had already, Charley?”

“It felt like a hundred.”

“Not quite, Charley, I counted them for you, only eight.”

“Your cute bottom probably stings a little, but now I will give you a real spanking.”

Admiring the quivering cheeks squirming across her knees, Abby said, “You’ll do just fine, Charley. You have a great butt for spanking. Just follow the rules. I will do all the work, you just enjoy!”

“Hold onto the chair legs so I don’t have to start the count again. I do not want to see your hands. You may cry and scream all you want as no one is in the building at night and kicking your legs is permitted.”

“Now, please count them out for me, nice and clear. Sometimes I forget where we are and I need your help.”

“Are we ready?”

“Please go easy, my butt is very sore already.”

“CRACK!” “That was for arguing. You can start with ”One” now.”

“OH, please Abby, I learned my lesson and will do whatever you say. Please don’t spank me anymore.”

Abby returned her hand to the warm and dark pink butt of her new submissive boyfriend, gave it a nice caress, and delivered a rather smart, “WHACK!!”

“Count it out Charley or it doesn’t count.”

Yowwwee, That hurt, Miss Abby.”

“Wrong count, Charley boy. Hope you don’t forget where you are.”

“I’m sorry, Ma’am, ‘One.’”

‘Too late Sonny, the next can be “One,” and keep singing them out.”

When Abby caressed his tender ass cheeks, she found them equally warm, so she decided to start on the right side again.

“Ready, Charley Boy? You know you need this. Tell me what you want.”

“Yes, Ma’am, please begin my spanking. I am ready for number ‘One,’ Ma’am.”

Charley couldn’t believe he said that.

When the third “One” finally fell, Charley was starting to regret he made the date.

HellyTheNice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellyTheNice

The loud crisp spank bounced off his defenseless ass cheek.

Yikes, Abby I am starting to burn up. I don’t think I can take anymore.”

“Charley, we just started. You can and will take what I think is necessary. The reason you’re here is that you need a little lesson in how to treat a woman. Now hold on tight and call out number ‘Two.’”

Number “Two” (or was it Eleven or Twelve, so long as it’s not our ass on the block, who’s counting!).

‘Two” or whatever, brought a howl and a firm leg kick to match the smart hand spank to the left side of Charley’s blazing bottom.

By this time Charley’s ass was a flaming scarlet red. He was howling and kicking his legs in tune with the hot slaps falling on his tender and naked buns. He thought he had backed into a fire. This woman knew how to deliver a spanking. Why wasn’t that in her profile?

 Abby had barely gotten started. She studied the pained butt rolling on her warm lap, gave it a sweet squeeze and blasted number “Three” right on target. The loud crack startled him; Charley jumped and asked, “Is that Threeeeeee?”

“Charley, you forgot to thank me for not using your belt. Maybe we’ll use it on the next set if I don’t hear the count.”

“Four, Five and Six” followed in prompt order. They were announced with the SMACK, CRACK and SLAP” that fell from above. Charley’s ass treated them as an invading army.

He kicked up his hairy legs, exposed his scrotum and howled in pain. He blubbered something that Abby took for the numbers. One of his legs kicked so hard, it shook free from the trousers.

No more, Sweet Abby, and puhleese, no belt.”

Abby checked underneath again and the warm cock was still there, She gave it a squeeze, felt it harden, and held on to it tightly as she delivered hot slaps “Seven and Eight.”

Abby knew from experience that holding onto the tumescent organ below, kept her main target from moving too much. Then she was able to deliver her hot slaps exactly where she wanted.

These two, probably “Eighteen and Nineteen,” really lit up Charley’s ass. He screamed out some numbers that sounded like “Seven and Eight,” but it was hard to tell. The only sure thing about this spanking was the way Charley’s legs went flying up with each smart splat of the hot punishing hand.

He wanted to meet a strong woman, but this may have been too much.

This spanking would be long burned into Charley’s memory bank, as well as his already steaming and very tender rear end. Every firm slap was banging around his brain. Charley didn’t know what to do with his hands, but the fire in his butt had to be assuaged. But how?

Abby touched his balls from above to confirm they were OK, gave a few squeezes, grabbed his cock again, and serially blasted Charley’s sad ass.

Abby’s preferred method of spanking young men was to deliver two crisp spanks, one to each side, and then wait about ten seconds. She wanted the hot slaps to be fully appreciated before dropping the next two.

Charley was still shaking his blazing ass on the warm bare lap of this stern martinet. His distended bottom cheeks swayed and bucked, in a futile effort to avoid the onslaught.

Charley would have preferred the warmth of her thighs on his throbbing cock without Abby blasting his well-beaten ass, but that was not to be. He had many more unwanted visits from her hot demanding hand coming and the beautiful woman applying the heat to his bare bottom was far from tired.

Charley had almost given up the rolling and twisting, but knew he had more to endure. Besides the great throbbing, this was a terribly embarrassing place to be.

Abby asked if he was starting to appreciate his position in this relationship. Charley knew his precarious position: ass up, face down, trousers covering his shoes and terrified to move his hands. This was not exactly what Charley intended when he agreed to meet Abby. As Charley was preparing for “Nine and Ten,” Abby took aim and administered two ferocious blasts.

“Yoweeee , you are killing me. I will listen to everything you say,” “Oh, Miss Abby, pleeeease, it hurts soooo much.” After a very long groan, he begged her, “Can’t you stop this spanking.”

“Charley, you’ve got a fine ass and there are only a few more coming. Stop crying like a baby. I have spanked young girls who made less noise than you. Now just hold on and take it like a man.”

What is the count Charley? I forgot.”

 While waiting for Charley to regain his composure, Abby stopped spanking and glided her hot hand over the equally hot cheeks of Charley’s shimmering ass again.

Firm and shapely, well rounded, and starting to shine, Abby loved every moment. She went between the cheeks, down the thighs and over every curve. It felt so good; she squirted into her already wet panties. Abby didn’t need a cock to get off. Her domination and subjugation of a helpless young man, bare, crying and begging for mercy, was enough.

That caress was not as pleasant for Charley, as every touch on that bright red ass felt like sandpaper being pulled across the raw skin.

“I think you gave me ten already, Dear Abby. Please stop spanking me. I will be very good.”

“Time for ‘Eleven and Twelve,’ Charley. By the time we meet next time, you are going to do my bidding before you are even asked. Isn’t that cool!! And from now on, you will address me as Miss Abby, understood, as an additional, and uncounted very crisp spank fell from the sky.”

“Yowweee, Miss Abby, that really burns.”

“I hope you understand that if the training session works out well, you’ll just come over here when summoned and maybe your cute ass won’t be spanked when I lower your trousers. On the other hand, if you fail to appreciate me, you will be soaking these cute buns in a cool tub on a regular basis.

“Hang tough Charley, you may even like this. Something between my thighs tells me you already do.”

“Yes, Miss Abby.”

Abby delivered two more hot spanks right in the middle of each red and swollen butt cheek.

Charley screamed, tried to say the count and rapidly fanned his red ass in Abby’s face. Waving his flaming butt cheeks was all he could do, as getting up or putting a hand back there was strictly prohibited. All Charley could do was lie there and accept his degrading punishment. Regardless of how fast he rolled or how high he bounced, Abby’s crisp and very hot slaps always found their mark. Crying didn’t help, but the tears fell anyway.

Ahhh, Owwww, Oh, Oh, Oooohh, please Miss Abby, my sweet sweet Abby, this really stings. I will do whatever you say and always very promptly. I’m sorry I lost the count, where were we?”

“Charley, we were between Owww and Oohh. You are so cute.”

“I’m starting to like you and hope to turn you into a decent lover next time I see you, but you must pay attention.”

I will excuse your inattention this time and not repeat the missed two spanks.”

“Do you think your crying baby ass can handle my little hand spanking or do we need to use your belt?”

“I am only a woman, Charley. Why all the noise? Am I too much for you?”

Pleeeeese no moooore, Miss Abby. I can’t take anymore. I will never sit down or walk normally again. My butt is burning up.”

“Well, Charley, had you not needed this little spanking, you would be enjoying my sweet charms by now, but no, you had to defy me.”

"Time to continue, Charley, and then if you’re a man, deserving of a woman like me, you’ll enjoy all your visits here. But I must warn you, any further disobedience calls for your belt to go across your bare bottom, and it won’t just be a tiny hand spanking, like you’re getting now. It will be a strapping that will set you back for a while. Now do you understand what respect is, Charley?”

Charley mumbled something that Abby took for a Yes.

“Charley. You have a great bod, as advertised, and I intend to enjoy it, but only after you learn to respect me. Does your naughty bottom understand that yet?”

“So before we deliver the final hot kisses on your cute tush, do you appreciate the difference between me warming your cock and warming your ass?”

“Yes Miss Abby, I really do. Can we stop this spanking before you kill me?”

Abby closely examined the poor boy’s red cheeks, running her hand all over the swollen buns. She gave a final check below and found his hot and swollen organ, still worthy of use. “Maybe when I finish,” she thought.

“We’ve rested enough, Charley. Hold on tight. We must finish this little lesson before your tush cools off.
Take the rest bravely and next week you may be richly rewarded for your attention to me.
Keep your hands down, cry all you want, and most importantly, learn from this rich experience.”

Charley sucked in his breath, hid what was left of his modesty and his manhood, tightened up his butt cheeks and held onto the chair legs for dear life.

Abby, knowing this was a defining moment in their relationship, scrutinized and squeezed the sizzling cheeks, looking for a good spot, a spot already covered with red weals. Charley would always remember his first date with the uncompromising Miss Abby.

To help him, Abby planned to buy Charley a small gold “24” to wear around his neck. That too, would help him remember their first spanking date.

Abby, knowing total humiliation would go a long way towards Charley’s development, went deep into the crevice between his butt cheeks, grabbed a hunk of still white meat, and gave him a nice hard pinch.

“Oh, oh, Ohhh, Miss Abby. That really hurt.”

“Just a wake up call, Charley. Ready for the rest of your

first date with you new mistress?”

Charley knew these remaining spanks would be painful, but he held on tightly, prepared to satisfy this woman who wanted him.

What Charley didn’t realize was that Abby was equally satisfied by turning a cute pair of buns into a briar patch, and watching the young owner snivel and beg for remission.

Abby ran her hand over those sore ass cheeks again, much to Charley’s discomfort. She took her time deciding where to strike, waiting as he rolled from side to side.

The next sharp CRACK echoed throughout the room. Charley’s body flew up from the punitive lap and his kicking feet exposed the jism filled testicles in his scrotum. His screams were just ungodly and his scarlet ass did a wild dance on Abby’s lap. Then the twin cheek on the other side was also blasted.

Abby waited awhile for Charley to regain some control. As he had about ten more spanks coming, she wanted them to be memorable.

Her right hand continued to run over the flaming ass, causing more squirming and bouncing. Her left, underneath the body, attempted to squeeze some life into that hidden but still well formed piece of organ meat, throbbing at her touch. There was a small chance she might get to use it tonight. But first, Charley needed his full dose. Abby knew he would thank her later.

The next two were delivered and Charley went into outer space, the loud CRACKs reverberating around the room. Charley’s response was phenomenal. First a loud a long, “Aaaahhhhhhh”, then a long “Ohhh, Ooohhhh, Ohhhhhh,” as he threw his well-spanked butt cheeks into Abby’s face.

Using his hot penis as a handle, Abby pulled him back into position. With each strong buck of his body, Charley's erect cock was being well stroked. Charley prayed he didn’t squirt a hot load into Abby’s lap. But knowing he had little control over that event, he just continued rolling from side to side, kicking his feet far and wide and moaning loudly. His ass was truly a red anthill.

Abby stopped to admire her work. She was very impressed with the spanking she was administering to this young man. In the two weeks it would take his butt to recover, Abby had plans for those parts not out of commission.

Charley was a sight to behold. He was bare from above his waist down to his shoes. His ass was red and scorched more than he thought was possible. He was under this woman’s control and feared her every word.

Lying over his date’s lap was a great indignity and having her spank his unprotected butt was terribly mortifying. This was some first date. He wondered how the second one would be.

Abby knew the end would be painful, but that was what spankings were all about. She grabbed his bare waist with her left hand and finished his spanking with five or six more “pairs” to the flaming ass cheeks dancing on her very warm thighs.

Right, left, CRACK, SPLAT. “Yeowww.”

Right, left, again, WHACK, SMACK. “Aaahhh.”

Every sharp set of spanks was followed by an “Owww” or an “Ooohh.” Then followed by a long “Aaaahhh.”

Oh, Oh, Owwww, Sweet Abby. Pleeeese, no more. I will be sooo good. I can’t take anymore.”

“What did you say, you silly boy?”

“How many more spanks will it take to train you?”

“I am sooo sorry, Miss Abby. Can you ever forgive me?”

Some young men needed more molding than others, but Abby was in no hurry. The hard spanking continued.

There was no count, and Abby’s philosophy was that if he didn’t care, why should she.

All she heard was yelping, crying and pleading, following each loud spank. Most of what Charley said was unintelligible. The room filled up with his “Yowee's, and Ooooh's,” interspersed with the crisp CRACKs, SPLATS, and WHACKs. It was all music to her ears.

When Charley’s hands came up, as he had lost all control, Abby threatened to finish the job with his belt. That, he understood!

Finally, the dreadful, humiliating, juvenile and terribly distressing spanking was over, only Charley didn’t know it. His legs kept kicking and his bottom kept rolling.

Charley was made to drape himself over Abby’s lap until he stopped crying. Then, he asked for permission to get up. Abby allowed this and ordered him to stand before her. Charley slowly did, leaving his pants in a puddle. She took her time, examining Charley’s manhood. It looked up to the job, but was he?

“Charley, you still didn’t thank me for not using the belt or my hairbrush on your impertinent ass? We’ll address that next time.”

Depending on how she handled this next part, Abby thought she just might get a chance to allow her date to service her tonight.

And Charley…he felt like a jerk. Standing there virtually naked in front of this authoritarian woman; she fondling his cock, and he holding onto his steaming hot buns. What a picture!!! What a first date!!

The cock was in a quandary: Not knowing whether to shrink away from this heavy-handed bitch that humiliated it, or jump for joy at the prospect of unlimited use with the beautiful creature manipulating it.

With his ass blazing from that horrible spanking, Charley knew exactly what to do. Squeeze those fires out and keep wishing that the sweet, Miss Abby concentrated on other areas of his bod.

Would he be back for more?

Probably!

As Charley stood there in his shame, Abby got up from the spanking chair and fixed her skirt.

Ordering Charley to leave his pants where they were, she instructed him to return the chair to the kitchen and then meet her at the couch.

The stern Miss Abby smiled at his bouncing red buns as he walked with the chair. She started undoing her skirt, as she walked to the livingroon clicking her heels on the tile floor.

"Charley, your bottom end is probably a bit tender, but I'm sure your mouth is OK. You've taken your spanking very well and now it's time for a treat."

Charley, sheepishly returned to his mistress, dragging his trousers and stood in front of her, not wanting to miss a word. He had been spanked enough for one day.

"I want to introduce you to your new best friend. You will be spending a lot of time together. My clit is swollen up like a walnut and in dire need of your attention. You do know what to do, don't you!!"

Abby dropped her skirt and ordered Charley to slip off her panties. Charley's dick got very hard as he grasped the tiny silk sheath and lowered it. Pussy juice was running down Abby's thighs as she sat on the couch.

"Down boy," she ordered, pointing to the floor.

Once Charley was in position, Abby loosened her blouse and bra, placed her legs on his shoulders and showed him the pink.

"Be very gentle and don't stop until I squirt."

With his marching orders, Charley went to work. It was a labor of love. He never thought he would be eating this lovely creature on their first date. Neither did he think he would be spanked over her lap!

Considering where his face was, Charley missed the show Abby put on for her nipples.

Charley put all his fantasies to work, and bathed Abby's pussy with as much tongue as he could get in there. When she told him to use his thumbs, he dove in. Holding the throbbing clit between his lips, Charley gave Abby the bath of her life, at least he hoped he was.

Before long, Abby was squirting hot pussy juice into his face.

"The perfect end to a nice spanking," she thought.

"Charley, that wasn't bad for a first timer. With training you will get better. Now fix yourself and go home. You will call your Mistress on Tuesday for further instructions."

"But what about me," he screamed to himself? "She really was a bitch," sending him home like this.

As Charley pulled his pants up and squeezed his huge erection inside, he hoped that maybe next time he would be allowed to fuck the stunning Miss Abby. Now that would be a treat.

"May I go wash off my face, Mistress?"

"You can do that when you get home. Goodnight Charley."

Between his throbbing cock and his sizzling buns, Charley was a sight to see walking down the street.

He couldn't wait to get home to relieve himself and wonder about his next date with Miss Abby.

Tune in for Charley's second date with the demanding Miss Abby.

Rickey Smarts © 2013

Published 
Written by NovelWriter321
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments