Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Lie That Caused Change – Ella’s  Turn

"Lucy gets her revenge on Ella"

7
3 Comments 3
8.2k Views 8.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is the third chapter in the series"

Today felt more normal for Lucy and Ella as it was Ella who got home late. Sandra, their chummy mum, wasn’t home either, and so it fell to Lucy to spank her friend.

“Sorry,” Ella said as she rushed into the room, knowing it was ten o’clock and so she was over half-an-hour late. She saw Lucy sitting in the armchair watching TV and although tense did see that Lucy was in her sleeveless shorty see-through night dress, and it was so warm she wasn’t wearing a nightgown.

Lucy looked up, then made a point of looking at her watch, and then back at Ella, and said sternly, “You are thirty-five-minutes late for your curfew and mum has phoned and knows you need to be spanked.”

Ella winced, as she also knew she had earned a spanking, and was in no position to argue either. She had been having a great time with Bess, Lucy’s friend, and didn’t check the time until after they had had the most wonderful tongue and finger sex giving each other several massive orgasms. Ella knew she had only told Lucy that morning that she and Bess were an item, and that Lucy was annoyed with them both but had to accept their relationship. Still, it would most likely mean an even harder spanking than usual.

Ella was hoping that Sandra would be home and that she would spank her, but clearly, that wasn’t the case. She even noticed that one dining chair was already turned in to the room and there was the really horridly painful wooden-backed paddle hairbrush on the seat, so she knew that Lucy had no intention of letting her off.

Lucy saw that Ella had noticed the chair and hairbrush and smiled to herself. She was well aware that Ella knew that the spanking she had given her the other day was a one-off. Even so, today, the right order would be reinstated, Lucy told herself. She saw that Ella was in a sleeveless pink tank top with a very short white dress and with bare legs, and couldn’t wait to get her bare bottom across her lap. She knew that Sandra had told her not to expect her home for a while yet, which funnily enough was about an hour after she had said she would be home, but Sandra was the chummy mum and so not liable to be spanked for being late. However, at least she wasn’t home and that meant Lucy could deal with Ella herself.

Lucy went over and picked up the hairbrush and then sat on the chair, happy that her nightie had risen up and so her thighs were bare knowing that Ella’s bare tummy would be lying on them. She then looked sternly at Ella and ordered, “Come here, take your knickers and skirt off.”

Ella blushed and winced at the instruction even though she knew it would be said, and went and stood to Lucy’s side. She unzipped her skirt and pushed it to the floor before edging her thumbs inside the elastic of her knickers and pushed them to the floor as well. Ella bent down and scooped her clothes up and placed them on an adjacent chair, and then turned and looked down at Lucy’s bare thighs. She felt flutters flying around her vagina at the sight of those thighs which she wanted to stroke and kiss but felt awkward because of her previously hidden liaison with Bess and knew the spanking would be for that lie as well as missing her curfew.

Lucy glared at Ella, tapped her thigh, and ordered, “Get across my lap.”

Ella blushed and sniffed and winced as she eased herself down across Lucy’s oh so luscious thighs, and as her tummy pressed down on them she felt aroused as well as concerned about the pain she would be suffering very soon.

Lucy kept her glaring look until Ella was lying across her lap and she was rubbing her very spankable bare bottom cheeks. She didn’t really hold a grudge against Ella or Bess. She loved them still as best friends, and if they clicked together then good for them and she would stay friends with both. Her job, right now, was to discipline Ella for missing her curfew, and she intended doing that as well as she could.

Ella calmed herself down as she had her now regular close-up view of Lucy’s upside down legs, and, as she looked up, the backs of Lucy’s thighs, as well as her own legs dangling under the far side of the chair. She knew she deserved to be spanked as she should have kept a closer eye on the time, but she was too engrossed in Bella’s wet pussy lips and taut clit and nipples to think about the time.

Lucy rubbed Ella’s bottom in circles with the palm of her hand and focussed on the spanking she needed to give. Their chummy mummy was a stickler for curfew and insisted the spanking given for being late had to be long and hard and on the bare bottom and include several dozen spanks with the hairbrush. The first few spankings, all given to Ella because Lucy had never missed her curfew except the once, were given by Sandra, but she soon delegated the responsibility to Lucy and Ella. The two friends didn’t mind that, and Ella quickly forgave Lucy by giving her tongue and finger sex after her spanking even as tears continued to dribble down her face.

So today, when Lucy raised her hand and focussed on Ella’s far bottom cheek, she knew she would be reducing Ella to her normal blubbering self. When the first spank landed Lucy knew that Ella would let out a gasp and an, ‘Ow,’ and that after a couple of dozen spanks on alternate bottom cheeks she would start to say, ‘Sorry.’

Ella winced and gasped and apologised as the spanks continued to land on alternate bottom cheeks, and her gasps got louder as Lucy spanked her on the same bottom cheek time and again before spanking the other bottom cheek several times in a row. The gasps got even louder when Lucy spanked the backs of her legs.

Lucy was always quite methodical when giving a spanking. She knew to warm up Ella’s delicious bottom cheeks with moderately hard spanks and then quite quickly increase the strength of each spank as that way Ella could take a much harder and longer spanking. She knew that she could make Ella cry far more quickly if she powered in with hard spanks straight away, and she supposed that was a common way if the sole intention was to reduce the person being spanked to tears. However, Lucy knew that Ella got aroused by a longer harder spanking, at least that the arousal happened after the longer and harder spanking ended.

Lucy also knew that she could have used only the hairbrush rather than her hand first, but she loved the feel of Ella’s bottom cheeks as she rubbed them in circles and made them hotter and hotter.

Ella preferred the longer spanking as well because she loved the humiliation of being across Lucy’s lap and being totally submissive to her, and so whilst she apologised to Lucy so fervently, it was all within her naturally submissive nature. She also knew that she had to apologise during the hand spanking because once Lucy started to use the hairbrush she was never able to string any words together as she was crying uncontrollably after only about twelve spanks with that horrid wooden-backed hairbrush.

KimmmLii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimmmLii

Lucy kept the spanks landing on Ella’s quickly reddening bottom cheeks and the tops of her legs and listened happily to Ella’s more and more frantic apologies. However, she knew that once she started to use the hairbrush all she would hear was Ella crying as she squirmed around on her lap and tensed her legs. It was a beautiful sight for her to see Ella’s bottom cheeks bounce and cascade around as each spank landed, and she loved as well rubbing the backs of her legs in between spanks. She even allowed herself to rub Ella’s inner thighs and to, accidentally, run her fingers along Ella’s pussy lips which were far wetter than they should be if Ella was actually struggling with a discipline spanking.

Ella felt Lucy run her fingers down the inside of her thighs and parted her legs hoping for her pussy lips to be caressed. When Lucy obliged Ella could not stop herself gasping in erotic delight, although she knew that Lucy never let her cum during a spanking, and the tender caressing also signaled the imminent start of the much more painful hairbrush part of the spanking. Still, it was a ritual both Lucy and Ella enjoyed and made a fitting prelude to the uncontrolled crying that Ella would soon dissolve in to.

Lucy ran her fingers up and down Ella’s wet pussy lips several times, making out she was resting her spanking hand, but, in reality, knew exactly what it was doing to Ella. However, as she saw Ella gyrate on her lap so she knew to stop running her fingers along Ella’s pussy lips, and instead picked up the hairbrush and tapped it twice on each very red bottom cheek. In any case, now that Ella and Bess were an item she didn’t feel right giving her friend an orgasm, but knew that she would masturbate in bed anyway.

Ella so wanted to cum but knew she wasn’t going to, and even though she knew the hairbrush was the inevitable follow-on to having her pussy lips petted so lovingly, she still loved for Lucy to fondle her so passionately. However, she felt guilty that Bess was her lover and so maybe it would be too awkward for them both if Lucy did make her cum. However, a discipline spanking still meant they were close to each other.

Lucy took a deep breath as she raised the hairbrush and focussed again on Ella’s far bottom cheek. She saw Ella tense her bottom knowing the hairbrush was about to be used, and as she did so Lucy spanked the hairbrush down and watched as Ella’s bottom cheek surrendered and then bounced back and spun around as the hairbrush splattered the other bottom cheek.

Ella cried out as the spanks landed time and again on alternate bottom cheeks and she felt the tears well up in her eyes as the pain quickly intensified. She stopped apologising because she lost the ability to speak as the pain took over all her emotions. She could cry, as that came naturally, and she could squirm around and tense or kick her legs as well, because that didn’t need any thought either.

Lucy listened to the crying but didn’t have any sympathy for Ella. It was her own fault she was late and knew the consequences, and that Lucy was obliged to give her the very hard spanking that she was giving her right then. Their chummy mummy insisted on it and checked when she got home to make sure the spanking was severe enough.

Just as Lucy was nearing the end of the spanking the door opened and Sandra came in. Lucy kept on landing the spanks as she looked up and saw a stern Sandra come towards them, and was happy with the look of approval she got.

Ella wasn’t aware that Sandra had come in as she was crying so loudly and even as Sandra’s legs came in to view, Ella couldn’t see them as her eyes were tear-filled.

Lucy still didn’t stop but asked, “Do you want to take over, mum?” Both Lucy and Ella loved to call Sandra, mum, even though she wasn’t, and Sandra seemed to love it as well. Lucy thought Sandra looked delectable in her sleeveless floral dress with a hem halfway down her thighs.

“No, dear, you finish off,” Sandra replied with a smile.

Lucy hadn’t expected a different answer as Sandra hadn’t spanked either one of them in ages, and so she continued landing very hard spanks on Ella’s now glowing red and partially bruised bottom cheeks.

Lucy did notice Sandra drop her handbag and bend over to pick it up. What shocked her, though, was that Sandra’s hem rose up and she saw the backs of her thighs which looked so red, as though she had been spanked. How come, Lucy asked herself?

Lucy knew she had to focus on Ella’s bottom and so looked back down at the now well bruised bottom cheeks and knew that Ella would find sitting down challenging for quite some time. On the other hand, she knew that Ella would lie on her tummy on her bed and masturbate several times, even as the tears dribbled down her face, and so sitting wouldn’t become an issue until tomorrow. So, Lucy happily landed the last few spanks with particular gusto making Ella cry even more uncontrollably and smiled as Ella clenched her fists and hissed in and out through clenched teeth.

Once Lucy was happy that the spanking had been hard enough she ordered, “Get up, Ella.”

Ella lay across Lucy’s lap for a few more moments before easing herself up. Once standing, her hands rushed to her burning bottom cheeks and she rubbed them feverishly as she stepped from foot to foot, reminding herself how much she hated the hairbrush but knew she deserved it, and of course, she would be cumming just as soon as she got to her bedroom. She still didn’t think that she should give Lucy tongue sex as a thank you because she was going with Bess now, and hoped that Lucy would understand. It was still a while before her tear-filled eyes cleared enough for her to realise that Sandra was looking at her, and she then said a very wet and sob-filled, “Sorry, mum.”

Sandra kept a stern look on her face as she replied, “Well, I can see your sister spanked you hard enough, so go to your room until we call you back down.”

Ella was pleased to be told to go upstairs as she so wanted to get on to her bed and ease her fingers inside her very wet vagina. “Yes, mum,” she said, and, still sobbing, nodded at Lucy as well.

Ella rushed to her room and lay on her back on her bed with her fingers running up and down her wet pussy lips. She was so turned on by being spanked by Lucy and as she flicked her taut clit told herself she would be late again very soon and earn another spanking as, like now, she got the best orgasms after a long and hard spanking.

Downstairs, Lucy knew her own knickers were damp, and not for the first time after spanking Ella, but now Ella was with Bess, so she needed a new lover. She glanced at Sandra and knew she had feelings for her but didn’t know if they were returned. She would have to discover if they were.

To be continued ...


 

 

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments