Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Lie That Caused Change

"Katie wants Lucy to discipline her and tries a lie"

11
7 Comments 7
12.6k Views 12.6k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Ella checked her watch. It was nine-thirty which meant that Lucy was home thirty minutes after her curfew. “Come in here straight-away, young lady,” Ella demanded as she had to impose the punishment that their chummy mummy had specifically told both girls would happen even when she was away, as she was now.

Ella and Lucy were both eighteen-years-old and were school friend’s and were in a three-way relationship together with Sandra, their chummy mummy, who was thirty-two-years-old. They were both lodging with Sandra whilst in their last year at college.

Sandra loved having the girls stay with her, but, in return for a lower rent, asked that they treat her like their mum and accepted her authority over them. Both girls readily agreed to that as they saw the ability to keep the balance of the rental monies for themselves. They weren’t quite so happy to accept being spanked, but knew it was part of the arrangement and submitted to Sandra’s authority over them.

Whenever Sandra was away she put one of the girls in charge of the other who was given the authority to spank the other girl if she misbehaved. Missing curfew was one of the reasons to get a spanking.

However, today was the first time that Ella was in charge and whilst both Sandra and Lucy had spanked her several times each, Ella had never spanked Lucy.

Lucy was blushing as she went into the living room knowing that Ella would be annoyed with her. She was confident, though, that she would be able to sweet talk her friend and then go to bed together and make out rather than spank her. “Hi, Ella,” Lucy said with a loving smile.

Ella thought that Lucy did look lovely in her red vest top, bare midriff and short white skirt. Her thick straight hair flowed down her bare shoulders which added to her striking looks.

Ella knew that Lucy would swagger in as though nothing was wrong, give her a sweet smile, and overlook just how late she was, and that is exactly what she did. Ella thought that Lucy looked the picture of innocence, in fact.

Lucy saw the look Ella gave her but knew it was all show. Ella might be the supposedly in charge but Lucy knew that she was cleverer and better in an argument. She stood smiling at her friend as though beckoning her to threaten her.

Ella swallowed hard knowing what she should be doing which was following Sandra’s instructions which were ever so clear. She had played them over in her mind for the last thirty minutes knowing she would have a tough time making Lucy comply. Ella repeated to herself once more Sandra’s instructions. ‘If Lucy is late you must give her a bare bottom spanking with the hairbrush until her bottom is glowing red and she is howling from the pain.’

It was such a tall order, Ella told herself as she looked at the smiling Lucy. After all, Lucy was class captain and netball captain and was going to be the head girl for sure next year. She had lots more friends than anyone else she knew and was held in such high esteem by the teachers. So, given all of that, why would she accept a spanking from her friend even though Sandra had made it a firm penalty for missing curfew.

Ella bit her lip and started to scold Lucy. “You are half-an-hour late, Lucy, and you know what Sandra said.”

Lucy knew exactly what Sandra had said. “I know, Ella, but I got held up and it wasn’t my fault. Bess’s mum was late picking us up and that made me late. Sandra would understand that, wouldn’t she?”

Ella had to admit that it was a good excuse. However, it was exactly what she hoped Lucy would say because what Lucy didn’t know would land her in trouble. “But Lucy, Bess’s mum called here forty-minutes ago and asked if you were home as you weren’t at Sarah’s house when she came to collect you and Bess.” Ella let the comment hang in the air.

Lucy was thrown by the comment. Of course, she wasn’t still at Sarah’s house because she was at Bess’s house and Bess had stayed at Sarah’s house. In fact, she was in the living room and Bess’s mum, Katie, explained that she just needed Lucy to do something for her before taking her home. That, ‘Something,’ was giving her tongue and finger sex. Lucy knew she would be asked and was eager to do it, just as she had given Katie tongue and finger sex several times before.

What was different this time, was that Katie said she was also into school discipline role-play, and said she had fantasised about Lucy caning her bare bottom. “Please will you cane me first and then give me your usual finger and tongue sex?”

Sandra was even dressed like a college girl with a white short-sleeved blouse and a dark blue skirt. Lucy had noticed how Sandra was dressed when she got into the car and thought how similar it was to her school uniform.

Lucy objected, but said, “You are too old to be caned, Mrs K, but I will still happily give you tongue and finger sex.” It wasn’t a problem for Lucy to make Katie cum, and she enjoyed giving a friend’s mum an orgasm. Bess didn’t know about it, of course.

Katie was clearly unhappy. “Please, Lucy. I need to be caned as I’ve been a very naughty girl.”

Lucy just didn’t think it right that a woman Katie’s age was caned. After all, she was forty-one-years-old. ‘Sorry, Mrs K. You can’t be naughty enough to need a caning, but I really do want to make you cum.”

Katie was clearly disappointed but accepted Lucy’s decision and quickly stepped out of her knickers and sat on the sofa with her legs parted so her shaven pussy lips were stretched.

Lucy thought she had won the argument and knelt between Katie’s parted thighs and licked and sucked her wet pussy lips, edging her tongue inside and licking her taut clit, and quickly brought her to an orgasm that Katie clearly enjoyed.

Afterwards, Kate chatted happily to Lucy as though she had never asked to be caned. Lucy was happy to chat as well.

Katie knew of the nine o’clock curfew for Lucy and was still upset the teenager wouldn’t cane her. However, she a plan that might manoeuvre Lucy into giving her what they wanted.

“I need to pee,” Katie said, and went upstairs.

Lucy lost track of the time as she waited for Katie to come back downstairs.

Instead of going back to the loo she went to her bedroom rang Ella and lied to her. She then stayed in her bedroom and waited for Lucy to come upstairs and ask to be taken home.

It was ten minutes before Lucy went upstairs because whilst she waited she slipped her fingers inside her knickers and masturbated as she played over in her mind giving Katie tongue sex.

So, when Lucy realised the time she quickly straightened out her clothes and called upstairs. When there was no reply she went upstairs and knocked on Katie’s bedroom door and then let herself in. She saw Katie lying on the bed reading a book.

“Please can you take me home, Mrs K?” she asked.

Katie acted as though nothing was wrong. “Of course, Lucy.”

When downstairs Lucy was concerned at the time as she knew she had missed her curfew and Ella had instructions to give her a spanking if she did.

When in the car Lucy asked, “Could you please tell Ella that you were late picking us up from the party.” She didn’t need to explain why because Katie knew about the consequences of missing curfew

“No problem,” Katie replied with a smile. “In fact, I called when I was upstairs as I heard you were doing yourself.”

So, Lucy was quite relaxed when she went into the living room to face an angry Ella, and couldn’t understand why Ella lied about what Katie had told her.

Ella, however, knew what Katie had said so knew that Lucy was lying. She also knew that Lucy could lie with a straight face but so could she. “Well, Sandra called me at nine to ask if you were home. You weren’t, so she called Katie who told her the same as she told me.”

Lucy was even more shocked. Why would Katie lie, she wondered? Then it struck her. Was it because she refused to cane her? Well, if it was then she would have caned her right now for lying. However, she couldn’t as she was here and facing an angry Ella who knew she had missed curfew, and if Sandra thought the same then she could be in double trouble.

AlisaSquirty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisaSquirty

Lucy wasn’t sure she would win the discussion and so tried, “Come on, Ella, let me go to bed and you can tell Sandra that you spanked me.”

Ella smelt victory and retorted, “No way, Lucy. If Sandra finds out I didn’t spank you then she will spank me and never put me in charge again.”

Lucy knew that was true and felt it so unlikely that Ella would accept her promise not to tell.

Ella saw the impasse and ordered, ‘So, get your skirt up above your waist and your knickers down around your ankles.”

Lucy groaned and grimaced but knew she was going to get her first ever spanking under the discipline regime. So, she obediently pulled the hem of her skirt up and slipped her thumbs into the elastic of her knickers and pushed them down to her ankles. She then pulled her hem up above her waist. She looked up and saw that Ella had gone to the dining table and turned a chair into the room and sat down, so she shuffled across and stood to her side looking down at her lap. It was only then that she saw the wooden-backed paddle hairbrush their mum used to spank them with.

Ella was still a bit surprised her lie about Sandra had worked but as Lucy was now standing by her looking down at her lap she supposed that it had. She glared at Lucy and ordered, “Get across my lap for your spanking.”

Lucy again groaned as she eased herself down across Ella’s lap and as she settled down with her hands on the floor she knew her hair was straddling the carpet as she saw her own legs dangling under the far side of the chair, and the backs of Ella’s upside down legs so close to her face. Somehow, this was so much more humiliating than she had expected.

Ella allowed Lucy a few moments to settle herself across her lap before placing her open palm on her bare bottom and rubbed in circles, knowing that enforced her control over her sister. Although she saw Lucy tense her legs and bottom cheeks she also realised that Lucy stayed across her lap and so by that submission seemed to accept that she was going to be spanked by her. So, Ella rubbed her hand in circles a few times before raising her hand above her head and bringing it down hard on the bare bottom across her lap.

Lucy gasped with the first spank which she reckoned wasn’t so hard, but after a few spanks changed her view as her bottom began to increasingly sting with each spank.

Ella maintained a steady stream of spanks on alternate bottom cheeks as she watched Lucy’s bottom swirl around as each time her hand spanked down and the bottom cheeks were turned deeper shades of red. Ella knew to change her method after a few minutes and spanked the same bottom cheek several times in a row before spanking the other bottom cheek several times in a row. After a few more minutes during which time Ella heard Lucy gasping and saw her squirming around on her lap and kicking her legs, she started to spank the backs of each leg until they were as red as her bottom cheeks.

Lucy quickly found the stinging to be uncomfortably intense and supposed that now Ella had spanked her once she could expect to be spanked again. Once in that accepting frame of mind, Lucy knew she just had to accept that Ella was in charge and would spank her for as long as she felt she needed to, with, of course, the hairbrush yet to come.

Ella kept on spanking Lucy’s bare bottom cheeks and the backs of her legs until her hand hurt but at least by then they were all a lovely rosy red. Then, Ella stopped for a moment and picked up the hairbrush and rubbed it in circles around Lucy’s bottom, knowing she would be landing a good hundred spanks with it, just as Sandra did when giving her a spanking.

Lucy tensed again as she felt the hard wooden-backed paddle hairbrush rubbed around her already stinging bottom and knew it would hurt so much more than Ella’s hand had. When the first spank landed Lucy gasped much more loudly than the hand spanks and after about a dozen spanks on alternate bottom cheeks Lucy could feel the tears building up in her eyes. After two dozen spanks Lucy was crying and shaking her head and squirming around on Ella’s lap as the stinging reduced her to a blubbering naughty girl.

Ella knew what it was like to be spanked so hard but also knew that if she didn’t then Sandra might have even spanked her for disobeying her instructions. It was far better, she knew, to give Lucy a good hard spanking because it was still being given to the naughty girl who missed her curfew. With that thought in her mind, Ella continued to spank the hairbrush down with increasing vigour so that Sandra would still see the bruises tomorrow morning when she would be inspecting Lucy’s bottom.

Ella counted out the spanks and when she got to ninety and heard Lucy’s uncontrolled crying, she still made sure the last ten spanks were the hardest of them all, and the last four the hardest of those. Satisfied she had given her sister the spanking she deserved, she kept her across her lap as she listened to the distraught crying, and only when Lucy had recovered a bit did she order, “Okay, Ella, get up.”

Lucy was glad enough when the spanks stopped, and felt even more relieved when told to get up. As she eased herself up she knew there was still corner time to suffer and as she stood so she saw Ella pointing to the naughty spot where she would have to stand with her nose pressed against the wall. She made her way to the corner ensuring her skirt was tucked in to the waistband so her bottom would be on show throughout the embarrassing time she would have to face the wall. Her knickers had been kicked off as she had squirmed around on Ella’s lap and she didn’t try to put them back on as they would have hurt her stinging skin anyway. What did help, was that she was allowed to rub her stinging bottom as her nose was pressed against the wall

Ella always thought it strange that Sandra insisted on naughty spot time even when curfew was missed because that meant she was even later to bed. However, she supposed Sandra reckoned that it was more humiliating to cry in front of her and that that was part of the punishment.

Fifteen-minutes later Ella ordered, “Okay, Lucy, go to bed.”

Lucy was relieved to be sent to bed and after undressing she quickly showered and went into her bedroom and shut the door. She lay on her bed on her tummy with her phone as she was annoyed that Katie had lied about her not being at the friend's house to be picked up. She was so annoyed with Katie that she sent a text saying, ‘I will be around at your house at eleven tomorrow morning. I will give you six strokes of the cane on your bare bottom and will then give you a bare bottom spanking. Make sure Bess is out, or else your punishment will be doubled when I next see you.’

Katie received the text and smiled. That was a win for her as she wanted to be disciplined by Lucy. Katie fantasised about being disciplined by an authoritative girl Lucy’s age and then being given tongue and finger sex by her. She even saw Lucy as her dominant girlfriend who would be in charge of her and discipline her when needed, and who she would thank by giving her tongue and finger sex.

Lucy saw Katie’s response. ‘Yes, Miss Lucy,’ Katie replied.

Lucy switched off her phone and light and lay on her tummy but now instead of rubbing her bottom she had one hand between her legs running her fingers up and down her wet pussy lips. She told herself that caning and then spanking Katie would be so much better than being spanked herself and as she came so she was looking forward to tomorrow ever so much. On the other hand, she accepted that she was likely to be spanked by Ella again, and by Sandra as well. Still, as she edged her fingers inside her wet pussy lips and flicked her taut clit, she supposed it was quite sexy being spanked as well.

Downstairs, Ella was playing over the spanking in her own mind as she sat on the sofa with her hand between her legs bringing herself to one of the best orgasms she had had, and she hoped that she would get the opportunity to spank Lucy again soon. In fact, she would be very strict with Lucy and no longer in such awe of her, now that she had spanked her.

In fact, all three were looking forward to the new discipline regime which all three orgasms proved.

 

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments