Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alexis Submits

"Alexis and others has to submit to her younger sisters' discipline"

17
7 Comments 7
20.8k Views 20.8k
6.0k words 6.0k words

Jaden smiled happily as she looked at her two sisters, Alexis and Velvet, and her mum, Valentine, chatting so happily together. To be correct Valentine was her step-mum and Alexis and Velvet and her were all adopted and so half-sister's, but they were a very close family and only ever referred to each other as mum and her daughters who were sisters. Velvet was twenty-three-years-old, Alexis twenty-years-old and Jaden sixteen-years-old.

What was also true was that Jaden was self-satisfied having joined the hundred or so other sixteen-year-olds within a mile of her home who were the youngest member of their family but in disciplinary control of their siblings and parents. 

It hadn't just happened but happened over time. Soon after turning sixteen-years-old their mum was going away for a few days. She was at her wits end with her eldest two daughters who were forever disobeying her, arguing with her, and generally causing her immense tension. On the other-hand Jaden, her youngest daughter, was well-behaved and acted responsibly. Valentine decided that she had no choice but to tell the older two daughters that Jaden was going to be in charge of them whilst she was away. 

Jaden took her newfound responsibilities very seriously and when both her older sisters completely ignored her instructions she telephoned their mum who ordered both girls to be spanked by Jaden. They were all shocked but both spankings took place.

However, when Valentine returned Alexis convinced their mum that Jaden had disciplined her for something she hadn't done. valentine believed Alexis even though Jaden told her Alexis had lied, but she rushed to the conclusion without questioning Alexis closely enough and spanked her youngest daughter for lying. Then only a few weeks ago, twenty-year-old Alexis had lied again to their mum about a spanking Jaden had given her and once again Valentine rushed in to spanking Jaden. However, Alexis had been caught out joking about the prank with her friend Isobel and overheard by their mum who was so annoyed with Alexis lying to her that she gave Jaden full and irrevocable spanking rights over Alexis, much to her chagrin. However, Alexis knew she had lied and therefore could not really complain that she was subject to her younger sister’s discipline. 

Jaden was put in charge of both older sisters again when Valentine went away again just last week. Velvet was no longer subject to being spanked as valentine had agreed that once twenty-one-years-old they would be too old to be spanked. 

On her return, Valentine saw the house was in a mess. This time it was Velvet who lied telling their mum Jaden had held a party. Jaden denied it saying that Velvet had held the party but once again Valentine made a rushed decision and spanked Jaden. 

That was yesterday. Today, Valentine met a friend of hers at the shops who said how surprised she was that Valentine had allowed a party to be held at the house when she was away.

"I didn't," Valentine replied. "However, I gave Jaden a jolly hard spanking when I got home when Velvet told me about her party."

The friend looked quizzical. "Jaden? No dear, the invitations were sent out on the social network and I saw it as I am friends with my daughter. The invite came from Velvet."

Valentine was so annoyed with Velvet as she made her way home and by the time she got there she was really livid.


Velvet was wearing a sleeveless light blue dress with a hem halfway down her thigh and had bare legs as it was so warm out.

Alexis wore a pink vest top and white shorts and also had bare legs.

Jaden wore a white vest top with a bare midriff and light blue tight shorts and also had bare legs.

Valentine wore a sleeveless floral dress with a hem at her knees but also had bare legs.

Twenty-three-year-old Velvet heard the door slam and saw the annoyed look on her mum's face. 

She didn't reckon it was anything to do with her as her mum looked first at Alexis. "What has she done now, mum?" Velvet asked with a smirk.

Valentine glared at Velvet and replied sharply, "Not her but you. How dare you lie to me."

Velvet blushed and assumed her mum had found out that it was her party. She stammered, "Oh, erm, well it was just a joke me saying it was Jaden, mum."

That didn't help calm Valentine who was even more annoyed with her eldest daughter. "You still didn't say anything when I spanked Alexis did you?"

Velvet couldn't think of anything to help her defence and just shrugged her shoulders and said in an off-hand tone, " She probably deserved a spanking for something anyway."

That only made Valentine even more annoyed. "Really? Like what?" she demanded.

Velvet realised she was only digging herself a deeper and deeper hole. "Dunno, I guess," she conceded.

Valentine was still furious and glaring at Velvet ordered, "Well you need a spanking for sure so get me the hairbrush right now."

Velvet blanched at the thought of a spanking. But mum, I'm twenty-three-years-old so too old for a spanking. You agreed."

Valentine shook her head. "Well you lied and that is unforgivable. I know I said you girls would stop getting spanked when you turned twenty-one-years-old but you need to be taught a lesson and a spanking is the right lesson. Now go get the hairbrush or I'll spank you again in the morning."

Velvet screwed up her face but knew she deserved to be spanked. She should have told her mum it was her party then maybe she would have been only scolded but she just thought it funny that Jaden got the spanking. It wasn't so funny now she told herself as she went over to the side cabinet and took the wooden-backed hairbrush from the top drawer.

Jaden watched as her eldest sister conceded that she would be getting spanked and as Velvet walked back to their mum with the hairbrush said in a firm tone of voice, "Mum, as I got spanked when I shouldn't have done don't you think that I should be the one to spank Velvet?"

Velvet gave an automatically rude reply, "Shut your face."

Valentine so hated it when her daughters were rude and gave her own rushed response, "Yes, Jaden, I do agree with you."

Velvet was stopped in her tracks and bleated, "No, mum. She's only sixteen-years-old and I got laughed at when you put her in charge of me last time."

Valentine was still riled by the argumentative attitude of her eldest daughter and replied firmly, "Well Jaden is the most sensible of you girls so it doesn't matter that she is the youngest. She is the only one of the three of you I trust now anyways."

Valentine realised that she shouldn't have made the last comment and regretted it, the more so as she saw the look of dismay on the faces of both her older daughter's. 

However, the die had been cast and Jaden took full advantage of it. She stood up and standing right in front of Velvet held out her hand and demanded, "I’ll take that," pointing at the hairbrush.

Velvet gave her mum a pleading look but as she was met with silence slowly and reluctantly handed the hairbrush to Jaden.

Jaden was gleeful as she turned a dining chair in to the room and sat down. She had spanked Velvet before so there was nothing new there, but she had the feeling that just maybe she would get the full spanking rights over her that she already had over Alexis when she was caught out lying. "Knickers off, dress hem up above your waist, and get across my lap, Velvet."

There was a look of submission on Velvets’ face as she looked from Jayden's face to her mum's face and finally looked at Jayden's bare thighs as she lifted her hem up and lowered her knickers to her ankles and stepped out of them, placing the knickers on another chair. She then rolled her dress right up showing off her neat Brazilian cut before easing herself down across Jaden's lap.

Jaden looked at the back of Velvet's head as it fell towards the floor. Jaden waited for her eldest sister to lower her full weight across her thighs before placing the wooden paddle hairbrush on her bottom and rubbing in circles.

Velvet groaned as she looked at the backs of Jaden's legs which was a view she remembered so well from previous trips across her youngest sisters’ lap just as was the view of her legs dangling on the far side of the chair. It was a bit different to look sideways and see her mum's legs standing so close-by but normal to see Alexis's bare legs. At least none of her friends or worse still Jaden's friends were there to watch but she had little doubt that she would get lots of sarcastic messages later on once the news got out that Jaden had spanked her again.

Jaden rubbed Velvet's bottom a few times with the hairbrush before raising her arm and holding the hairbrush high above her head for a few moments brought her arm back downward landing the wooden paddle on her eldest sisters’ bare bottom cheek.

Jaden heard Velvet cry out as the hairbrush flattened her bottom cheek but had no sympathy whatsoever as this was just recompense for the spanking she had received from their mum after Velvet had lied to her. So, Jaden focussed just as she always did when spanking one of her sisters and proceeded to land spank after spank on alternate bottom cheeks drawing louder and louder gasps as she did so.

Alexis was more than happy that Jaden was spanking Velvet because she was unhappy being the only one of the sisters under Jaden's disciplinary control and hoped that the same would happen to Velvet. Their mum had so often berated them both about how responsible Jaden was and how irresponsible she and Velvet were. So, Alexis would not be surprised if their mum gave Jaden the same full spanking rights over Velvet.

Jaden knew that Velvet deserved to be spanked very hard and set out to do just that knowing she had the experience to teach her eldest sister the very lesson she needed to learn. She spanked on alternate bottom cheeks for several minutes turning Velvet's bottom deeper and deeper shades of red as her bottom cheeks cascaded around as the hairbrush spanked down. Jaden knew that spank after spank on the same bottom cheek intensified the pain and that landing the hairbrush time and again on the same spot on the same cheek was even more intense. She didn't have any sympathy for Velvet either even though her gasps got louder and louder and she was crying freely.

Velvet hated being spanked but as her eyes filled with tears she admitted she deserved this one for sure. It was even fair that Jaden spanked her rather than their mum as Jaden had been the one to suffer. So, as the spanks continued unabated Velvet told herself she wouldn't lie again and get her youngest sister in to trouble. As she kept on crying so she told herself that that was a lesson that Jaden was teaching her and so she was doing exactly the right thing by spanking her so hard.

Valentine watched Jaden spanking Velvet and thought about her own part in the family structure. She was the step-mum, albeit actually the mum having fostered all three girls from babies and so they all looked on each other as real family. As such Valentine wondered whether she should have delegated spanking authority to Jaden who was the youngest of the three girls. It was true that Jaden was the most reliable and responsible of the three and the older two girls pushed so many buttons, but was it right to subject them to the authority of their younger sister? She knew that it was a growing phenomenon that one sibling had control over the others because more and more parents had to work to make ends meet and several of her friends had given control to the oldest sibling. However, she wasn't aware of any family where a younger sibling had the control that she had given Alexis though.

As Valentine watched Jaden continue to land hard spanks all over Velvet's bottom turning both bottom cheeks not just red but with blue bruises so she wondered whether she was to blame at all. Had it been anything to do with her own lack of consistency when disciplining the girls, she wondered? Should she have allowed Jaden to spank Velvet given she was six-years younger than her? However even as Velvet cried and tears dribbled down her face Valentine supposed that even though she should be the one that gave the spanking it didn't actually affect Velvet at all because the outcome would be the same as she was crying and her bottom would be stinging for hours. So justice was done, Valentine told herself.

Valentine did however tell herself that she must be more consistent when deciding who should be spanked and she mustn't just listen to the first girl who blamed one of the others. She knew it was her own laziness and quite frankly even wondered whether it would be easier to dispense with spanking altogether rather than spank the wrong girl. However, she saw the results in her friends’ families where the lack of proper discipline led to mayhem and so she didn't think that would work and determined that she would just have to establish a workable and reliable discipline regime herself.

Valentine's self-analysis was stopped as she heard Jaden order Velvet to stand up. Valentine saw her eldest daughter ease herself up from Jaden's lap and immediately rub her bottom feverishly as she stepped from foot to foot with tears still flooding down her face. It was then that she realised that Jaden had given Velvet a really hard spanking and wondered if it was too hard? However, her query was soon dispelled.

Velvet did her spanking dance but instead of berating Jaden stuttered an apology. "I am so sorry, Jaden. I won't lie again. Please forgive me. I'll always listen to you in future."

Jaden sat with her arms and legs crossed and a stern look on her face as she listened to Velvet's apology. She thought for a moment and wondered again if she could have the same spanking rights over her as she already had over Alexis. 

Before Jaden said anything, Alexis broke in with, "Why don't you give Jaden spanking rights over you, Velvet, just as I have. She has only ever spanked me when I know I deserve it and is much fairer about it than mum."

Velvet was still sniffing back tears and rubbing her bottom as she listened to Alexis and knew it made sense. "That sounds like a good idea." She looked at Jaden and asked in a pleading tone, "Will you Jaden? Please?"

Valentine was quite taken aback by Alexis and Velvet's willingness to let Jaden have disciplinary control over them. In fact, it worked for her as well because whilst she was more than happy to take on the running of the house she did find disciplinary control trying. So, she even hoped that Jaden would agree and take that responsibility away from her.

Jaden looked at Velvet and nodding her head said, "Okay. Velvet, I will accept the responsibility."

Velvet smiled broadly albeit with tear stains all down her face, and said happily, "Thank you so much, Jaden." Almost as an afterthought she added, "Oh, and thank you for spanking me. I know I deserved it."

Alexis threw in, "I get twenty-minutes facing the wall afterwards. It helps me learn."

Jaden smiled as she ordered, "Good point so go and press your nose against the wall, Velvet, with your hands folded behind your back and your skirt still held up so we can see your red and bruised bottom."

Velvet winced as she went and pressed her nose against the wall. She hated this as well but once again reminded herself that now Jaden was in charge she would only get spanked when she earned it and so it was definitely the right thing for her to accept.  

Jaden looked at Velvet as she faced the wall and was happy to have disciplinary control over both of her older sisters. It was best for both of them in fact. 

However, with that thought she turned to her mum and said, "You know, mum, last time you spanked me when Alexis lied but I never got to punish you even though it was because of your laziness that you didn’t get the right answer, and now you spanked me again when Velvet lied. You should be taught a lesson as well, mum. Don't you agree?"

Valentine blushed as she listened to Jaden and knew what she meant. It was only a few days ago that Alexis showed her the web site called, "Younger Siblings in Charge," which was a blog for where children wrote about their experiences where the older siblings submitted to the discipline of their younger siblings. All of the 'siblings,' were sixteen-years-old or older and in every case the older siblings admitted their behaviour had improved as disciplinary control had been transferred. 

Valentine had subsequently wondered whether any parents also submitted to their children's discipline and had searched the internet and to her surprise saw a web site which was also a blog which was named, 'Youngest in Charge.' It was where the youngest child, still at least sixteen-years-old, was in disciplinary control of everyone else in the family and again both the parents and older siblings wrote how the family was happier for it.

MilaLoonaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaLoonaa

It was also clear that in all cases the parents had been far too lax and thought of themselves first all of the time.

Valentine remembered both blogs and indeed had read up on both herself when alone and could see how it would work in her family as well. Now that both Velvet and Alexis accepted Jaden's disciplinary control it only left her and she could quite easily see how she would fit in with the 'Youngest in Charge,' profile. She was lax when it came to discipline and so often spanked the wrong girl, which was what so many of the parents reported on the blog. Equally, they all reported how their families’ happiness had improved when discipline was controlled by the youngest child who was also the most reliable and responsible of all of the family members. That was certainly the case with Jaden.

Valentine was ready to agree but before she could Alexis said, "You know that Jaden is right, mum. I know I only get spanked when I earn it and Velvet will find the same. I think it would be best if all three of us accept Jaden's disciplinary control."

Valentine looked at Jaden knowing both she and Alexis were right her and biting her lip said stoically, "I guess I do need a spanking as I was so wrong to have spanked you, Jaden"

Jaden didn't wait to see if her mum withdrew her agreement and immediately ordered, "Right, mum, knickers off and get your dress rolled up above your waist."

Valentine licked her lips at the order and suddenly realised she was quite taken with Jaden's 'Do as I say or else,' tone of voice as she pushed her knickers down to the floor and stepped out of them.

Jaden decided that maybe she should enforce her control of her mum a different way and ordered, "Actually, mum, take your dress off. I think a spanking in the nude is right for you. That is how Alexis spanked me when she lied to you."

Valentine was open-eyed with shock at the thought of being completely undressed but knew Jaden was right about making her undress that time. So, Valentine unzipped her dress and let it slide down her arms and to the floor before scooping it up and putting it on the chair with her knickers. She then put her arms behind her back and unclipped her bra letting the straps slide down her arms before catching the bra and putting it on the chair as well. She stood awkwardly and was definitely embarrassed about being naked in front of all three girls as she saw that even Velvet sneaked a view as she faced the wall. 

Alexis saw her mum's naked body and had to admit she hadn't seen such full breasts for quite a while and hoped her own would develop to her mum's size. She smiled as well at the memory of that time Alexis spanked her as she glanced out of the window and saw their neighbour, Mrs Castle, in the next door garden. Alexis turned to Jaden and said wickedly, "Maybe mum should cut a couple of switches from the garden just as she got me to do that time?" 

Jaden smiled enjoying how Alexis was being so helpful. "Good idea, Alexis," she said before turning to her mum and ordering, "Go on, mum. Fetch me two switches from the garden." Jaden added with a smirk, "I think you know what is needed.”

Valentine was blushing even more deeply as she made her way out in to the garden albeit she was still okay with submitting to Jaden's discipline. She had read enough on the blogs to convince her it was the right thing for everyone and whilst she didn't like the thought of being thrashed with a switch she knew she had imposed just that punishment on all three girls in the past and so it was right that she also succumbs to the same.

Valentine walked out in to the garden looking towards where the switches were. She was taken aback though when she heard Mrs Castle call out, "Wow, Valentine, sunbathing in the nude are you?"

Valentine turned and looked at Helen Castle still blushing and covering her breasts and pussy. "No, Helen, I'm just getting two switches."

Helen looked surprised as she asked, "Which of the girls is getting it today then?"

Valentine winced as she replied, "Me, actually."

Helen was open-mouthed as she could tell from the look on. Valentine's face that she wasn't joking. "What did you do to deserve that?"

Valentine winced again as she admitted, "I made too many mistakes and Jaden is going to deal with me."

"Jaden?" Helen asked in a surprised tone of voice. "Not one of the older girls?" she added.

Valentine was cutting the first switch as she replied, "No, as Jaden is in charge of everyone's discipline now."

Helen thought about what Valentine had just said and was trying to digest it. Suddenly she was quite turned on by the thought of Valentine being spanked particularly as she looked so fetching in the nude. "Maybe you can come over afterwards and I'll give you a hug?"

Valentine had fancied her neighbour for quite some time and felt flutters flying around her vagina at the invitation. "I'll have to face the wall for twenty-minutes afterwards but I should be able to come over after that?"

"I'll expect you then," Helen replied feeling quite turned on already at the thought of having Valentine come over.

Valentine finished cutting the two switches and giving a tense smile to Helen made her way back in to the house. As she was about to go inside she turned and saw that Helen was still looking at her and she reckoned was thinking about them meeting up afterwards. She hoped so anyway.

Jaden looked up as Valentine re-entered the dining room carrying the two newly cut switches. She stood up and held her hand out ordering, "I’ll take those, mum."

Valentine was nervous as she handed the two switches to her youngest daughter and waited for her next instruction. It came quickly.

Jaden ordered, "Bend over and grab the chair, mum. I'll be using each switch until they break and if you get up at all it will be a full spanking you will earn each hour on the hour. Understood?"

Valentine sniffed back a tear as she replied, "Yes, Jaden, I understand," thinking how strict she was being with her. Clearly, she knew that she would have to listen carefully to Jaden in future to keep the number of spankings down, if she could. Slowly she turned and bent over and grabbed the seat of the chair and presented her bottom for her thrashing.

Jaden smiled at the sight of her mum's rounded bottom staring up at her but decided to show her mum how she wanted her bottom presented. She lightly tapped the base of her spine with the switch and ordered, "Lower your tummy, mum," and smiled as she watched Valentine lower her tummy which meant her bottom was pushed outwards making the target even larger.

Jaden then placed the first switch between her mum's thighs and swishing it so it hit her inner thighs ordered, "Legs placed further apart, mum," and she smiled again as Valentine gasped as each inner thigh was hit time and again as she quickly placed her legs further apart.

"That is how I want you in future when I switch you, mum. Understood?"

Valentine was quick to respond, "Yes, Jaden, I understand. Valentine could tell her hair mound was going to be pretty plain to see for anyone looking at her spread legs and lowered tummy and knew none of her daughters had seen her bush for several years. However, she was equally aware that they would pretty often in future unless she managed to improve her behaviour.

Jaden was happy with her mum's position and standing just behind and to one side she tapped the first switch on her bottom. She heard her mum gasp as she pulled her arm back, held it high for a moment as she focussed on where she would aim for, and whipped her arm back down landing the switch neatly across both bottom cheeks. The cry from her mum told her she had started to teach her the much-needed lesson.

Valentine cried out with the first switch stroke and it hurt so much she did exactly what she wasn't to do which was stand up and rub her bottom. She only rubbed once before she heard Jaden snap, "That's another spanking for you, mum."

Valentine gasped and quickly bent back down grabbing the seat of the chair and automatically lowered her tummy and placed her legs well apart before saying so submissively, "Sorry, Jaden."

Jaden wasn't sympathetic at all and snapped, "Saying sorry doesn't count, mum, so if that is the last time you get up you will get just one spanking. If you get up again it will be two. Understood, mum?"

Valentine groaned but knew she had been told not to get up and that if she did then she would earn a spanking and so could not object. After all this was about her doing as she was told and not doing her own thing and so it was going to be a good lesson for her. Of course, it meant she may not get to see Helen today but she would have to explain that to her when she could. "Yes, Jaden," she replied feeling increasingly sorry for herself.

Jaden pursed her lips and pulling her arm back brought the switch down again just below the first stroke. This time her mum cried out but held on to the chair and Jaden could savour the sight of two red welts developing on her mum's bare bottom. She proceeded to land the switch time and again and each time watched to make sure her mum didn't stand up and was glad to see that she had learned her lesson and stayed bent over. 

Each time the switch landed Valentine cried out but consciously clasped the seat of the chair to make sure she didn't stand up. The pain intensified as each stroke landed but Valentine had learned her lesson and although she accepted she would get one spanking extra she didn't want any more.

Jaden kept on landing stroke after stroke with the switch and saw a new welt appear every time. Once she saw her mum was coping she happily made the subsequent strokes even harder so that each welt stood out ever more proudly and her mum's cries got louder.

Jaden didn’t notice but as Alexis watched she slid her hand between her thighs and was gently running her fingers along her wet pussy lips. Luckily for her she came just as her mum was crying out with the pain of the continuing strokes and she knew she would masturbate again when in bed later on. It was something she now did so often after being spanked by Jaden as she found being spanked such a turn-on. She still found the spanking itself ever so hard to take, but it was later when her bottom stung that she loved to finger herself.

The first switch splintered after about twenty strokes and Jaden quickly threw it to the floor and picked up the second switch. She again landed stroke after stroke on her mum's now almost fully welted bottom and started to land the strokes on the tops of her legs. Those strokes drew even louder cries from her mum but Jaden registered happily that she did stay bent over.

Valentine was feeling more and more like a naughty girl rather than a grown woman as the caning with the switches was ever more painful. She knew her eyes filled with tears and they rolled down her face but she knew she daren't wipe them away in case it was treated as her getting up and in any case the tears were going to keep on coming for as long as Jaden kept caning her. 

Jaden could see the second switch start to splinter and so albeit reluctantly stopped caning her mum. However, she ordered, "Stay bent over mum until I let you up."

Valentine heard the instruction and happy the caning was over was fully compliant now and did as she was told although continued to cry freely.

Jaden placed her hand on her mums’ bottom and rubbed in circles enjoying the feel of the raised welts. After a dozen or so rubs she was satisfied she had taught her mum a good enough lesson and ordered, "Okay, mum, go and press your nose against the wall next to Velvet."

Valentine eased herself up but was conscious of the fact that Jaden had not given her permission to rub her bottom and equally knew she had spanked the girls again when they had rubbed before being told they could. So, even with her bottom stinging so badly she just went and stood next to Velvet and pressed her nose against the wall knowing to fold her arms behind her back.

Jaden gave her next instruction to Velvet. "Okay, Velvet, you can come away from the wall."

Velvet breathed a sigh of relief at being released and as she turned towards Jaden she asked, "Can I rub please, Jaden?"

Jaden gave her eldest sister a maternal smile and said, "Yes you can, Velvet, but give me a hug first."

Velvet saw Jaden hold her arms out and she fell in to them sobbing again, and said, "I am sorry, Jaden. I thought about everything as I faced the wall even as you were spanking mum and know I need you to be as strict with me as you are with Alexis. Will you please?"

Jaden hugged Velvet and with one hand rubbing her bottom replied, "No problem there, sis. You can rest assured I will be very strict with you and will put you across my lap whenever I need to."

Velvet hugged Jaden and felt so loved and secure and much more so than before. She knew she wouldn't get away with anything and was sure that it would only be for her own good. In fact, she had had that exact discussion with Alexis who told her how she felt much better for being under Jaden's control and although the spankings hurt she knew they had to and didn't hold it against Jaden. Alexis even admitted that the harder the spankings the quicker she learned, she reckoned.

Jaden released Velvet and they both smiled at each other. Velvet knew she was loved and indeed Jaden knew she loved both of her sisters. The new regime would do them all good and reduce the tension in the family as certainty was important and both Alexis and Velvet were certain they would get spanked each and every time they earned one.

All three sisters turned and looked towards their mum and smiled as the red welts were all now fully developed and they knew their mum would find sitting quite a challenge for several hours.

After twenty-minutes Jaden stood behind her mum and ordered, "Okay, mum, you are released."

It was Valentines turn to fall into Jaden's open arms and accept the hug that told her how much Jaden loved her. She was looking out in to the room and saw her two older daughters who were smiling at he and realised they weren't sarcastic smiles but smiles of siblings who had watched another sibling being spanked for all the right reasons and she knew that she was closer to all of her girls than ever before.

Valentine got another surprise from Jaden.

"Listen up, mum. I heard you in the garden chatting to Mrs Castle. As she invited you over I think you should go. Just make sure you are back here by seven o'clock so you can have dinner and then get ready for bed and have your spanking by eight o'clock. Understand, mum?"

Valentine leaned in and hugged her daughter again and said, "Thank you, Jaden. I'll be back on time for sure. I promise."

Jaden gently pulled herself free and smiled at her mum as she said, "I'm sure you will mum as if you are even a minute late there will be another spanking for every ten minutes. Is that also understood, mum?"

Valentine knew her daughter was being nice but strict and loved her for it. "Sure thing, Jaden. I'll be back or know I will pay the price."

As Valentine got dressed making sure she eased the elastic of her knickers ever so gently against her still stinging bottom there were smiles all around. 

When Jaden went to the kitchen leaving her sisters in the dining room Velvet whispered to Alexis, “You are so right, Alexis. I am now so turned on with the stinging I can’t wait to get to bed and masturbate.”

Alexis whispered back, “I have once already.”

Velvet was open-eyed and smiling at her sister and nodding towards the window said, “I bet Mrs Castle is doing mum right now.”

Alexis pulled a face at the thought of their mum having sex but then they both laughed knowing that Alexis was bound to be right.

Valentine did get back on time and as Jaden watched her two older sisters and mum chat away happily over supper she knew things would only get better at home for everyone with her in charge of discipline. 

A little later Velvet and Alexis watched when Jaden gave their mum the promised spanking and after she was sent to bed all three sisters were deep in their own thoughts as they made out they were reading. They all knew, and their mum as well, that it was going to be a very different discipline regime going forward but they equally all knew that it was the right thing to have Jaden in charge. 

 

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments