Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Officer, Not a Gentleman

"Paying a fine isn't the only way to handle a speeding ticket"

16
6 Comments 6
21.1k Views 21.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words

The roads by my parents’ house were pretty windy, but I knew them like the back of my hand. I was just leaving our family dinner, where we met my sister’s fiancé for the first time. He seemed nice, a banker from the city who seemed to check off all the boxes she had on her list ever since she was a schoolgirl. Meanwhile here I was, the big sister, too busy creating a professional name for myself to bother with many long-term relationships.

As I thought about these facts, I subconsciously pushed the gas pedal closer into the ground. I was in a trance as I navigated the roads, but having driven them thousands of times before this was fine.

I was abruptly drawn from out of my thoughts however when a flash caught my eye. Looking in my rear-view mirror I saw that a police car had begun following me, and I slowly pulled right onto a dirt road that I knew up ahead. I placed my hands on my steering wheel and waited for him, trying not to move much so he knew I was obeying his authority. After what seemed like ages, he walked up to my window. He was tall, with broad shoulders and a strong chest, which his uniform accentuated. I could see the gun in his holster at his waist.

“Good evening ma’am, do you know why I pulled you over today?” His voice was deep, and when he said this I looked up into his eyes. They were a clear blue, like the ocean on an island.

“No, officer,” I said, transfixed on these eyes of his. I could have sworn I saw them stealing a glance at my breasts.

“Do you have any idea how fast you were going?”

“No idea officer, I’m so sorry.”

“Well, you were going 59, but it’s a 35. Really windy roads, should be more careful. So, anything above 10 over I’m required to give you a ticket.” I looked upset by this I am sure. “How about you give me your license and registration and we can see if anything can be sorted out.”

I reached into my purse and glove box and found the cards, and handed them to him. A few minutes later he came back and relayed that he found I had a clean record. Normally I was never this careless.

“Ma’am, I can tell how sorry you are about this. Would you like to work something other than the ticket out?” I nodded and asked what he had in mind.

He looked sheepish, and explained, “I couldn’t let you go with just a warning. But if I gave you a reminder to be more careful, a spanking for example, I could probably let you go. But, I’d also need to be compensated for my time, which is something a good blowjob could accomplish. If you aren’t comfortable with this, say no. And feel free to stop at any time, but if you do I’d need to write it on your record."

I agreed to his terms, despite a voice in my head questioning if I should or not.

He opened the back seat to his cruiser and closed it behind me, like a gentleman. I was shaking in anticipation. Part of me worried that this was too immoral to go through with, but yet part of me was so excited. It had been too long.

He walked around the car and got in the opposite side. He very gently took my hand and placed it on his lap, where I could feel how hard he was. He asked me to come lay across his lap, which I did without hesitation. It was lucky I was wearing a dress, because he could simply move it to the side and see my entire ass, bare except the thong weaving through my ass crack.

MiaDubois1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaDubois1

His hand went up and made contact with me with a cracking noise, followed by pain. Not extreme pain, but definitely a stinging sensation that I was unaccustomed to. He did this a few more times, and I began whimpering each time his hand came down. It smarted, but was better than the alternative.

Finally he allowed me to slide off his lap. He looked at my face, and I became calmer. His expression was much more compassionate than oppressive or malicious. Despite this abuse of power, I felt myself trusting him.

He unbuttoned the top of his pants to release his member. I let out a gasp when I saw it. It was the biggest cock I had ever seen in person. Sure, in porn or other photos they may look larger, but this was much bigger than any of my exes.

After a minute of taking it in with my eyes, I leaned down and took it in my mouth. I couldn’t get the whole thing in without feeling the need to gag. I started slowly bobbing my head and trying to circle my tongue around him as I did so. I felt like what I was giving him was too wet, as it seemed I was drooling everywhere. It made me self-conscious. But when I looked up, my lips still firmly around his cock, he had his eyes closed and head back, and was clearly enjoying it. I licked him up and down and circled around his head. I tried so hard not to let it get to the back of my throat where I would inevitably gag.

He began making noises as if he was about to cum. I suddenly felt his hand on the back of my head, forcing me down farther on him, and I gagged heavily. But as I did I felt warm jets of salty cum lubricating my throat, calming it and me in the process. Even though normally I did not enjoy giving blowjobs, I could not help but admire this one. And I could feel that my pussy was drenched in appreciation.

I pulled up and we stared at each other for a moment. He began reaching his hand up my thigh, under my skirt. He did so very slowly and cautiously, and the look on his face was very telling. This was not part of our agreement. I had ample time to stop him if I did not want it. But I nodded, as I was too wet and wanted him too badly to ever say no.

He began by running his thumb on my clitoris. And even on the first few rubs I could not believe how close I already was to cumming. After a moment, he inserted a finger inside me, while continuing to rub me. Another finger soon joined the first.

Before I knew it, I felt a wave of pleasure wash over me, I was shaking in the backseat. He had one hand continuing to touch me, while the other arm wrapped around me and held me as I orgasmed.

When I was done, he removed his hand from under my dress and put his finger out in front of my mouth. It looked wet from my juices, which he clearly wanted me to suck off of him. I leaned forward and began sucking, tasting my cum as I had just tasted his. When I was done he continued to hold me for a moment, before we both got out of the backseat. As I was heading back to my car he yelled to me, “Ma’am, you should make sure to pay attention to your speed”.

“Ye-yes sir,” I managed to call back, no doubt blushing like a schoolgirl while doing so. I got back in my car and drove home, unable to get him off of my mind. I was reminded of him once again later when I looked in the mirror and saw the red bruises on my ass where his hand had come down so many times.  I couldn't help but giggle when I thought about what we had done.  

 

Published 
Written by ArizonaNicole
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments