Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Angel And The Three Devils Treatment

"Welcome to the Three Devils Treatment, Bitch"

12
8 Comments 8
10.3k Views 10.3k
2.8k words 2.8k words

A woman living in a house with three men -- three brothers, in fact -- could be considered one lucky bitch or a whore. It all depended on who you asked. To most people, the brothers were lucky bastards to be sharing a house with a woman — especially if she put out to all three. Living with three young, virile males between the ages of twenty-six and thirty was a nymphomaniac's dream come true and Angel was living it. When she rented a room from the guys three years earlier, it was purely platonic. But, within a year, she was fucking all three — and loving it. Angel had one, two, or three cocks at her beck and call.

Angel — aged 24, was a BBW and she sure knew how to use her assets. She was only 5’4” but put her in four-inch heels, thigh high stockings and a garter belt, her legs seemed to go on forever. She had a mop of curly auburn hair in a pixie cut, brown eyes, and a dusting of freckles across her nose. Her prize possessions were her 40C knockers. The brothers also loved her thick thighs and the way she used them to hold their heads to her cunt when eating her out. She worked part-time as a law clerk for the local college.

The oldest brother was Colin — aged 30. He owned and operated a motorcycle repair shop that specialized in Harley Davidson’s. He loved to wear the leather pants and vest under which he wore either black or grey tee shirts that showed off his rock hard abs. At home, it was tight, ass-hugging black jeans. Colin was 6ft, had short black hair and a panty-dropping smile. He was the strong silent type and head of the house.

Next in line was Derek — aged 28. He was an artist and owned a small art gallery in their tourist town. He'd moved east to try his hand in the art field but found he was missing that small town feel so he had returned home five years ago. He was also a jeans and tee shirt guy, the rattier the better. As the artist of the bunch, he was the emotional one and would help direct the emotions of the sexual encounters and the harmony of the house. Derek was also 6ft with his head shaved bald and a small goatee. Angel called it her fuzzy clit tickler.

Last, but not least, was the baby of the family, Adam — aged 26. He worked for a construction company building houses and had no interest in owning his own business at this time. He was also very different in the way he looked. He was only 5’8” but was built solid like a tank, the result of his heavy daily work. His black hair was down below his shoulders and got into his face at times but he  usually kept it pulled back in a pony tail. He was the joker of the family.

One thing that all three brothers had in common was their eyes: a mesmerizing green with flecks of gold, inherited from their father, who was a spry sixty years old. They had also inherited his insatiable sex drive—and thick cocks, about eight-inches long.

It had been a long, busy week for the boys and they were all ready for a fun weekend of sex, beer, and more sex but there may be a glitch in their plans—Angel. For the past week, she'd been a real bitch to all of them. Angel had been snapping and yelling at them, refusing them sex, and stomping around the house like a mad bull. She was due home in an hour and the boys had called a joint meeting to discuss how to handle the situation.

Derek and Adam were chowing down on pizza when Colin came rushing in the back door. “Sorry I'm late but I had a customer walk in at the last minute,” he said, snagging a piece of luke-warm pizza. “Either of you know what is wrong with Angel? Have one of you clowns done something to piss her off?”

“No,” they said in unison

“We thought you'd done something, Colin,” Derek said. “You're closer to her than either of us.”

“I am as clueless as you two are.”

“Then, I think when she comes in tonight, we should give her a chance to explain herself and, if she does not, she gets the Three Devils Treatment,” Adam suggested, looking at his brothers for confirmation.

Colin and Derek gave a nod of agreement. During the rest of the meal, they chatted about mundane things and then went to get ready for Angel.

Angel pulled into the driveway thirty minutes later than normal, hoping the guys would not be too angry at her for delaying their usual Friday night party. Stepping into the hallway, she shut the door behind her and kicked off her heels. As she bent over to pick them up, Angel sensed someone looking at her. Raising her head, she saw all three brothers standing in front of — nude with various stages of a hard-on.

“Sorry I'm late. Give me ten minutes to shower and I'll be ready to join the party,” she said, making to move around them but finding her way blocked.

“Truth time, Angel,” said Colin. “Why have you been such a bitch lately?”

Not wanting to dredge up what had made her such a bitch and possibly ruin her good mood, Angel replied, “It's resolved. Angel is happy.”

“It may be resolved but we have to know why you were such a bitch to us all week,” Derek said, “You have two choices: tell us or face the Three Devils Treatment.”

Angel looked at Adam, whom she had the most control over, but before she could say anything he said, “It was my suggestion and we are all in agreement. You're not going to be able to use your sexy charms to get us to change our minds.”

Angel looked from one brother to the other, trying to decide if she was going to tell them or call their bluff. After all, one or more of the brothers, and herself, had come up with various sexual games to play and this was definitely one of those times — or so she thought. She could not wait to be a part of the latest game, but if she'd known it all, Angel would not have been so anxious to be a part of it.

“As I said, let me shower and I will meet you in the playroom in ten.”

“So, you're not going to tell us, right?” Derek asked. “Last chance.”

Giving them the finger, she started toward them. They parted to let her through, Adam grabbing and pinching her ass as she passed by him and Colin, to the right, pinched a nipple. They watched her ass wiggle and bounce as she ran up the stairs to take her shower, then they went into the playroom to wait for her. When she strolled in, smelling of peaches, Angel was so horny she didn't notice that a new piece had been added.

“So guys, let the party begin,” Angel said. “Who wants to tell me the rules of the new game or show me how it starts?”

“It is easier to show than tell you,” Derek said, leading her to the latest addition to the playroom.

In front of her was apparatus made of two sawhorses with a thin board attached between them with padding on the board, top and sides. When Angel looked closer, she could see four leather straps at the bottom, two on each side.

Looking from one brother to the other she asked: “What in the hell is that thing and where did it come from?”

Colin chuckled and said, “Adam made it and it has been in the spare room in case we ever found the need to use it.”

“And we have found the need today,” Derek said as he nudged her closer. “Angel, acting like a spoiled child, stomping around, snapping everybody’s head off, being an all-around bitch... you will be treated like one.”

Angel was listening so intently to Derek, her mouth open, ready to blast him for the way he was talking to her, that she did not notice that Colin was on the other side of the apparatus until he reached over and grabbed her arm.

IvySayers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvySayers

“Welcome, Angel to the Three Devils spanking horse.” As Colin pulled her across the board,  Adam, who had been standing to the side, grabbed her other hand and they got her hands fastened in the leather straps. Derek did the same with her legs. Angel wiggled and pulled but she was fastened down tight. Managing to raise her head, she saw all three brothers whispering and looking at her, smiling.

Colin separated from his brothers and walked over to her asking, “Comfortable Angel? Is there enough padding against your stomach because we don’t want to hurt any part of your body except that ass?”

Thinking the three guys were fucking with her and were not really going to spank her, Angel said, “Okay guys, you have made your point. I was a bitch last week but I am sorry, so unfasten me and let’s get the party started.”

“The party has started, Angel,” Adam yelled from across the room, “and your ass is the main attraction.”

“Yeah, welcome to the Three Devils Treatment,” the three guys said in unison.

At this point, Angel realized that, at the age of twenty-four, she was about to get her first spanking — by not one but probably three brothers.

“Colin,” said Adam “since you are up Angel’s cunt more than us, we feel it is only right you have first go. But remember to save some ass for me and Derek.”

Adam went to the couch where Derek was sitting, waiting for the show to begin. Where they sat, they had a good view of her ass.

Colin walked up behind Angel, making sure he did not obstruct his brothers' view, and patted her ass. “As my father used to tell me, this is going to hurt me more than you — but he was wrong. It may have hurt his hand but my ass was hurt more.” With that, Colin brought his hand down hard on her right ass cheek, causing Angel to shriek in shock and pain.

“Shriek in pain each time you get whacked, you're going to lose your voice,” Derek yelled as he rubbed his semi-erect cock.

Colin’s next smack was on her left cheek, then back to the right, until he had delivered six hard smacks to each cheek. Standing behind her, Colin inserted the tip of his cock into her wet slit and started to fuck her with just the tip. In spite of the pain from the spanking, Angel felt a spark to her clit and she tried to push her ass back against Collin but could not move due to the restraints.

Suddenly Colin pulled out and said, “Next.”

"Damn you, Colin," Angel hollered. "Finish what you fucking started, cunt teaser."

Adam and Derek looked at each other, and then Adam strolled over to Angel. Leaning close to her ear, Adam whispered, “If you think Collin’s spanking hurt, you haven’t felt mine. Remember, I work in construction.”

Looking at his brother’s handiwork on Angel’s ass, he gave him a thumbs up. Going over to a nearby cabinet, he opened it and brought out a thick leather belt, doubling it in half. Raising his arm halfway up, he brought it down on her upper thighs and seat area twice, and then dropped the belt onto the floor. Licking two fingers on his left hand, he shoved them in Angel’s ass, finger-fucking her as he cupped his right hand, making contact with her ass, six in quick succession. Angel’s ass was fire-engine red and tears were forming in her eyes but, at the same time, the nerve endings in her cunt were firing on all cylinders.

As Adam went back to the couch, both Derek and Colin got up. Derek went to her ass and Colin to her head.

Grabbing her by the hair and jerking her head up, Colin ordered Angel to open her mouth.

As Derek looked at her ass, he could see a small bruise starting where Adam had hit her with the belt. Bending down, he started to nip at her ass, and then sucked, leaving a hickey. Derek got a riding crop and drew the tip of it up the crack of her ass as he watched his brother getting a blow job. “Come on Colin, you can do better than that. I have seen it, so fuck her mouth hard while I crop her ass.”

Colin put a hand on each side of Angel’s head and began to fuck her mouth as Derek switched her ass with the crop. Angel tried to scream but all that came out was a muffled sound, her mouth being full of Colin’s cock. Derek used the riding crop three more times on her ass, then continued the assault with four more delivered by his hand. Just as Derek delivered the last spank, Colin let out a cry, shooting his load down Angel’s throat.

“Adam,” Derek called, “you want her ass or cunt?”

“Ass, but go ahead and fuck her Derek since you're already there,” Adam said as he got up and went over to where Colin had been. “Prime my cock, Angel.” He reached out and pinched her nipples and shoved his cock in her mouth.

Derek spread her pussy lips and slowly pushed his cock deep into her warm, wet pussy. Grabbing her by the hips, he poundedher cunt. When his body hit her sore ass, she gave a low moan. Derek grabbed her ass cheeks and squeezed as he slammed his cock deep inside her cunt.

After watching Colin and Adam spank Angel, then getting his turn at her ass along with watching them both getting blow jobs, Derek knew he would not last long. He was right. Within minutes, Derek yelled “Take it all Angel. Feel my cum fill your cunt.”

Looking at Adam, Colin said, “Fuck her ass good. Be right back.”

Adam took his place, spread her ass cheeks and guided his cock inside.

“Damn Adam, you seem to have grown thicker,” Angel said. “Get me off….please. I need to cum.”

Adam reached down and rubbed her clit as he drove his thick cock into her tight ass. He continued to rub her clit and sex slit while he pounded her. Derek came over and started to play with her nipples, pinching and flicking the nipples until she exploded screaming, “Oh my god. My cunt and body are on fire. I'm cummming,” and juices poured out and down her legs. Her orgasm was so intense her body jerked and shook as much as possible while being restrained. Adam continued pounding her ass until he shot his load, cum dripping from her ass.

Colin just stepped into the room when Angel’s orgasm hit, amazed at how hard she had cum.

"You have one more punishment left and you will be unrestrained,” Colin told her. “We hope you remember the Three Devils Treatment the next time you want to act like a bitch. Now, we are going in order of ages and, after each one, you thank us. And do not scream or the punishment doubles. Understand?”

“Yes, I do,” Angela said, trying to brace herself for what was going to happen next.

Colin raised the Cat o’ nine tails and brought it down on her ass.

“Thank you, Colin,” Angel said, making sure she thanked Derek and Adam after each delivered a blow to her seat area and upper thighs, fighting back the screams that formed in her throat with each blow.

The brothers unfastened Angel and helped her stand. Angel's entire body was a mixture of pain and pleasure signals and she knew it was going to hurt to sit for a long while but it was a mixture of feelings she wanted to experience again — but only after her ass quit hurting.

“Go soak in a bubble bath,” Adam told her, “it will make your ass feel better.”

Angel kissed each of them and went upstairs to do as Adam suggested. After she left the room, the brothers high-fived each other and then went to get a cold beer from the fridge.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by freespirit13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments