Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Angry Wife

"Severe spanking for more than one?"

21
6 Comments 6
32.3k Views 32.3k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Famous Story
Our country home was rarely quiet with the busyness of kids, chores, yard work and housework. Days were often busy and exhausting.

Thankfully it was Friday, the kids were at school and my wife was accomplishing some errands and shopping. I was actually enjoying the slower pace around the farm and happy to do things at my own pace for once. I knew my chores had to be done and I had a "honey do" list to accomplish but the day was starting off so relaxing and it is was hard to get motivated.

After finishing a pot of coffee and surfing the web for hours, I decided I should get busy and actually accomplish something before my wife came back home for the day. Thankfully the kids were having a sleepover so it was really going to be a quiet day around the farm.

I couldn't believe how fast the time went. It was now early afternoon and I was way behind on my chores. I picked a couple of the quickest chores to accomplish first but I knew there was no way to get my chores finished before my lovely wife would get home. She doesn't often leave me a "honey do" list but she knew I had all day to get things done and she would not be happy if they weren't complete. I tried to think of a good excuse to avoid her finding out the truth.

I decided to tell her I was just feeling unwell, I stopped doing any more chores and went inside to have a couple beers and a nap before she got home. The next thing I remember is being woken up at three pm to my wife asking why I was sleeping. I rolled over and told her I had been sick all day while trying to act as if I was still not feeling great. She was buying into my story and even offered to make me something to eat so I might feel better. She brought me a bowl of soup and told me to relax. I felt guilty for lying to her but it was better than being in trouble if she knew I was just being a lazy husband all day.

She then reminded me that a friend of mine, John, from out of town was coming over for supper tonight and he was planning on staying the night. She asked if she should cancel our plans with him since I was under the weather. I told her I was actually feeling much better and we should continue our dinner plans with him. She knows John's a good friend of mine and didn't want me feeling unwell when he arrived so she recommended I just relax and have a warm shower. She said she would finish some of my chores which included cleaning the house before our company arrived. She also started cooking dinner while I took it easy. I should've used this excuse before.. she's always been a caring wife but clearly so much more caring when she feels I am ill!

After a long warm shower, I got dressed and sat lazily in the living room while she finished cleaning, washed the floors and got supper ready. This was one of the best Friday's I could remember..

Next, the doorbell rang, it was my old friend who periodically visited when he was travelling nearby. We decided to have a beer in the living room while my wife continued to get everything ready. We were catching up, reminiscing about old times and having a great conversation when we were called into the kitchen for supper. Supper was delicious as usual and because it was John visiting, my wife offered to clean up after supper and do the dishes so we could continue to catch up with one another. We went downstairs to shoot a couple games of pool and truthfully we were having a great evening.

Meanwhile, upstairs, my wife was scraping off the dinner plates into the garbage when she noticed two empty beer cans in the kitchen garbage. Normally they would be put into the recycle bin but I put the empty beer cans under some garbage hoping she wouldn't see them and figure out I wasn't really sick earlier in the day. She continued doing the dishes as if nothing was seen. Meanwhile, she was internally questioning my "sickness" and trying to understand why else beer cans would have been placed in the garbage.

She decided to check the computer history and there she saw that I had been checking out some inappropriate websites for hours that morning. She was now furious and I had no idea she had proved my sickness to be a complete lie.

Meanwhile, I was still downstairs, oblivious to how much trouble I was going to be in. Surely she wouldn't bring it up with company over. Would she?

Over the years, our relationship has always been very fair and equal between my wife and I. But because I had an unfortunate tendency to be less than attentive and often disrespectful, we have decided that whenever I upset my wife she gets to punish me as she sees fit. Any misbehaviour is not tolerated and this is a consensual arrangement we made to make me a better husband and father. Her favorite and most common punishment had always been bare bottom spankings that are very long, hard and real. I must say I do fear her corporal punishment sessions because she does not show mercy or go easy until she knows I've learned my lesson which often leaves my ass welted, bruised and severely marked. I know this type of discipline is needed to actually get me to change my selfish habits or misdeeds but that does not make it any easier to endure.

She does not believe in adults receiving warnings even for small misbehaviours or infractions. And because of her non-lenient approach, I do my very best to not upset her. Hence why I used the excuse of being sick instead of admitting I was disobedient to her chore requests.

We continued shooting pool and drinking beer, but before long I ended up running my mouth and telling my company all about how I had lied to my wife earlier about being sick to get out of doing chores. We laughed about it and my friend thought it was a genius way to get out of doing chores. We both continued to make comments about how women can be easily fooled and how annoying it is to always be told what to do. We both had a few too many drinks and our voices carried farther throughout the house than I had imagined.

Unknown to me my wife had heard everything and was actually recording our disrespectful comments on her phone.. After probably about half an hour of us carrying on like a couple of college-aged kids, she had reached her boiling point and came stomping downstairs. When I looked over at her, I knew immediately that she was livid with me and John. My stomach felt like it dropped out of me and I suddenly knew this wasn't going to be good. I wasn't sure if she was going to do or say anything specific in front of John. Our discipline agreement had always been kept private within the walls of our home...

Surprisingly, in a calm tone, she began to tell John the details of our female led relationship. I didn't have the guts to ask her to stop. I felt humiliated and embarrassed. She made it very clear that I am disciplined for even small offences and that I get disciplined with bare bottom over the knee spankings. I turned so red and felt so humiliated knowing our secret was out! She continued to say that this was no small offence and a simple spanking would not suffice for my behaviour this evening. She then proceeded to say to John that his behaviour was no better and that he's lucky he's not married to her because she would do the same thing to him if she had the chance. John was silent and somehow we both felt miraculously sober!

There was no question we also felt like naughty boys being lectured by our mom.

Next, she turned to me and her tone significantly changed from calm to stern! She began scolding me immediately raising her voice.

"Do you understand how much trouble you are in? You have disrespected me and disgusted me by your behaviour. First of all, you faked a sickness and lied to me about it, then you made me do your chores and cook and clean up after dinner! And you have the guts to hide two empty cans of beer in the garbage so I wouldn't find them?"

I couldn't say anything and couldn't look at my wife or John in the eyes. I knew he was so uncomfortable!

She then continued her lecture. Clearly becoming more agitated,

"How dare you not do your chores but instead go online and look at dozens of porn sites! You know we have rules about you going on sites like that without my permission. What do you have to say about all this? Why don't you tell our guest what's gonna happen to you tonight? Look at him in the eyes and tell him NOW!"

I then shakily proceeded to tell him that I was going to be spanked on the bare for my behaviour!

She then continued to scold me,

"How dare you drink so much? Obviously, you forget that when you drink too much you raise your voice! I heard every disrespectful comment that came out of both of your mouths tonight and I have had more than enough. The only way men ever learn is with strict discipline and that is exactly what is going to happen! You will be begging me to stop. And, because I had to listen to your rude comments all night, John is gonna get to hear your ass getting smacked over and over until you're a sobbing mess!

"I obviously have more than enough reasons to spank you for a month and that is exactly how long I intend to make sure your ass is sore. Both of you have upset me greatly tonight ! Your behaviour is inexcusable and will not be tolerated in my home. Men don't behave like this! little boys do! You both should be ashamed of yourselves.

"And John, if you hadn't drunk so much I'd tell you to leave and drive home! But as it is, your bedroom is here downstairs! You are not allowed to leave because you are over the limit so don't even think about getting into your car! Sean is going to be severely punished tonight for BOTH of your actions. He knows that this isn't a joke and will not for one minute be a pleasant experience. 

"Because Sean has agreed to receiving discipline from me, he will be paying for his mistakes and yours! So as you lay in bed tonight you can consider yourself very lucky that you're not on the receiving end of my cane and whatever other implements I choose to use.

Maria_nice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Maria_nice

You're lucky you get the choice because Sean does not. Tonight is going to be the first spanking Sean receives for this, and first thing in the morning will be session number two.

"I will spank him until I satisfy my anger about your behaviours and likely each session will leave him crying like a baby. Now, John you can go to your room. I am taking Sean to the living room to dish out his first punishment of many.

"If you want to act like a man and accept the responsibility for your actions then you can come upstairs to the living room. But if you come upstairs, it means you are accepting my discipline in its entirety. There is no backing out if you enter that living room. There are no safe words. Sean will be completely naked for his spanking and if you choose to accept your share of discipline then you as well will be stripped completely naked. I will not tolerate any back talking and no trying to cover up your private parts!

"All orders are only given once and any hesitation and disobedience significantly increases the severity of the punishment. Is that understood John?"

"Yes..."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes Miss."

"That's better! Sean get upstairs NOW. John, get into your room, and think about what you're going to do!"

I began walking upstairs feeling like the size of an ant. I was literally sick to my stomach and wanted to throw up. The night went from a great time to the most fearful situation I have ever encountered in my relationship. I have never seen My wife so angry and so ready to tan my backside.

Walking upstairs, I received numerous whacks on my ass implying I better hurry up. Once upstairs I was told to immediately get in the living room and get completely naked. I knew now was not the time to even consider stalling. I could hear her gathering the implements and walking back towards the living room.

As she walked in, she was just glaring at me and the next thing I knew I had the most forceful slap across my face! Immediately I was told, "get into the corner."

She began lecturing me about how much I hurt her and how she was almost ready to leave the relationship all together! She told me if I didn't submit to any and all consequences that I wouldn't see her again. I assured her in a trembling voice that I would submit to whatever she chose.

She drug me by the ear out of the corner and told me I am gonna be severely sorry by the time she is done with me.

Immediately she sat down on the couch and grabbed her hairbrush. She tapped the brush on her lap which is my cue to get myself OTK and present my ass in position. She immediately swung the brush down across my ass *WHACK*. The first blow landed hard on the left side followed by another hard *WHACK* to the right side. I almost jumped off her lap it hurt so bad.

She immediately swung again and again with no pauses to possibly regain my composure. It was just the beginning and it felt like I was already on fire. It was almost impossible to stay still across her lap. She stopped for a brief moment to tell me if I kept squirming she was gonna just use the cane and start all over.. Normally I would receive some sort of warm up but clearly, that was not about to happen tonight.

She kept swinging the brush down alternating from side to side as I moaned and begged for forgiveness. My pleading made no difference as the pace continued for what seemed like an eternity. I couldn't handle anymore with squirming almost off her lap so she then brought one of her legs over and locked me down to a position that kept me from wiggling near as much.

"This is for your own good. You have been a naughty husband and you will be treated like a naughty boy deserves."

She kept scolding me and swinging her brush without any signs of slowing down. Over and over she kept spanking until suddenly she stopped. I knew my spanking was not finished even though I really wish it was. I then assumed maybe her arm needed a break. Either way, I was thankful for a pause to let the pain actually dissipate.

Little did I know at the time, that the reason she stopped was because John had brought himself up into the living room which only meant one thing, he was willing to accept A spanking for his bad behavior.

She then smacked my ass and told me to get into the corner. As I got up, I realized John was standing at the entrance of the living room. As I made my way to the corner, I was so embarrassed but I knew the rules and I wasn't allowed to cover my private areas. I was shocked he was standing there, knowing the situation he would be facing shortly. Submitting to a thrashing from my wife was no easy task. It would also be very embarrassing knowing he would be completely naked over her knee within a very short period of time. . but I also knew that embarrassment was the least of our worries at this moment.

"There's no turning back now John! You knew very well what I said to you downstairs about coming up to this living room. I think you've made a very wise choice but you might think otherwise very soon. Now get off all your clothes, ALL of them and don't you dare make me repeat myself."

I could hear John breathing heavy and dropping his clothes to the floor. He was scared and he had every right to be... I'm not sure he understood but by submitting to her tonight, he was accepting future punishments as well!"

She snapped at him to hurry up.

Next, she made sure he understood her rules and expectations.

"No safe words, no moving out of position, no swearing, beg and plead but it will fall on deaf ears! When I tell you to do something, do it without hesitation, When in the corner do not touch your bum, keep your nose in the corner, and don't think tears will help you, because they won't!"

"Now get in the corner," she snapped.

With both of us in the corner she reminded us who will always be in charge and that from now on, things would be different when John came over for future visits. There would be no drinking without permission, she would control bed times and if any misbehaving occurred, she had the right to spank us anytime and anywhere she felt necessary.

She then demanded John come and stand beside her as she sat on the couch.

She then pulled him across her lap and I could hear her tap his ass lightly with the brush. She assured him that he would be okay afterwards but that he would be wishing it was over after the first few swats.

"I will not stop until you both are punished properly, now be good and take your spanking like a man."

And with that, I heard the whoosh of the brush come smacking down on Johns ass. Immediately he squealed and then another blow landed on his ass. He was begging after the second smack and it helped him none. Over and over she spanked John and kept telling him to lie still. After at least one hundred straight with the hairbrush. I could hear John crying and sobbing and then he was told to get his ass to the corner.

I was then told to get back over her knee and I could see she now had the dreaded bathbrush. I winced lying down knowing I was likely gonna be a sobbing mess if she spanked me anything like she just spanked John.

Once I was across her lap, she ordered John To turn around and watch my beating.

With a full swing she brought down that bath brush and I tried my best to stay still and look tough in front of John.. Unfortunately I moved out of position enough that's she gave tem quick hard swats to my upper thighs and was told if I moved out of position again that I would be caned twenty times on the sit spot!!

Next, the bath brush came crashing big onto my ass over and over and I felt the tears welling up. I didn't want to cry with John there but my wife had no intention of going easy. Within another minute, tears were rolling down my face as fast as the bathbrush was striking my ass... I was begging her to stop... she continued without hesitation and I knew John was watching it all. She ordered me back to the corner and called John over for his turn...

Johns tears had dried up but only momentarily. Within Seconds he was back to sniffling and then crying out with each swat. I knew he was regretting his decision to take his place as a punished male. After five minutes straight with the bathbrush raining down on his naked ass, he was told to get up and bend over the end of the couch.

Next, I was pulled by the ear and told to bend over the other end of the couch. We were both trying not to cry when we saw my wife pick up the cane.

I started begging and pleading that we wouldn't behave like this again but within seconds I was struck hard on the thighs and told to keep my mouth shut.

Both John and I were thirty-two so she made it clear we would each get sixteen full strokes with the cane to remind us to act our age. It was also made very clear that if we weren't staying in position, that the stroke of the cane wouldn't count and would be repeated. I had never received sixteen of the best of the cane but I knew it was going to be the most painful punishment I'd ever known.

Taking turns on us, one after another she swung the cane swiftly into our flesh causing us to gasp and beg for forgiveness. I could feel the welts rising on my ass and even trying to look at John proved tough because of the water building up in my eyes. Thankfully we both endured the sixteen without having to get extra swats.

Our bums were badly bruised, welted and striped and without a doubt would keep us awake for hours if we had to sleep on our backs. Next. we were ordered to get our clothes off the floor and get to bed and reminded of course, that in the morning was session number two.

John and I never even looked at each other but quickly went to our rooms and went to bed on our stomachs to ease the pain.

Published 
Written by Over_her_knee1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments