Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Asian Couple

"A guy brings his wife to be punished and he gets punished too."

10
1 Comment 1
45.1k Views 45.1k
600 words 600 words
Famous Story

 

Asian Couple Punishment.

I have had to alter names and the location in order to preserve the anonymity of the couple involved. The couple actually contacted me through an advert that I run on Vivastreet, after a phone call we met up at my house. We agreed to play out a scenario whereby the wife had overspent on the couples’ credit card and the husband Falak had brought her to me to see if a session of being punished would change her opinion. Aarti was very subdued when she arrived, I told her why she was here and what would happen to her, she agreed that she should be punished but felt that it was her husband’s job to punish her not a stranger. Falak told her that as he had punished her in the past and she still had not changed her attitude, he had now brought her to me her to me to see if my punishment would alter things. Aarti was wearing western clothes of a skirt, and top which surprised me and I told her that if she came to me in future she would have to be dressed in a traditional Indian sari   to which she agreed she agreed.   I got Aarti to bend over my knee and I raised her skirt, I got Falak to pull down and remove her knickers, I often do this, it is my way of telling him that he is to show his wife to me. I brought my hand down hard on her bare ass, I find that if I start with a few hard spanks to show who is boss I can back off a little later and gauge how things are progressing. I gave Aarti 20 spanks with my hand during which time she was crying out, it appeared that she was moaning in between the spanks and the aroma coming from her cunt told me that she was enjoying this as much as I was, indeed Falak had a rather large bulge in his trousers so he was turned on as well.

Amazing_JaneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amazing_JaneTS

I got Aarti to stand up and remove her skirt completely, I then bent her over a spanking bench that I have and got Falak to hold her arms. I go out a medium weight rattan cane and started to rain down on her ass, I gave her 6 hard ones by which time she was crying out in pain but I saw the she was dripping wet. Aarti had told me prior to the meeting that she wanted to see Falak caned as well, I do not normally cane men and I certainly do not spank them however, they both agreed that it was only right that Falak should be punished as he had failed to insure the car and only some very fast talking, the flashing of her knickers and administering a blow job had prevented Aarti getting done for no insurance by the Police. I was all set to cane Falak over his trousers but Aarti insisted in taking his trousers and boxers down, he bent over the bench I I gave him 20 Hard strokes of the cane, as soon as I was finished Aarti climbed on the bench and said to Falak   “ You can watch as Pete fucks me hard, you will have no sex for a week for what you have put me through” I dropped my trousers and pushed my hard cock deep into Aarti, I noticed that Falak’s erection returned, but he had to be content to play with himself whilst I thoroughly fucked his wife.
Published 
Written by profpete999
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments