Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bad Accounting

"Katie is taught that bad accounting has consequences which are rather painful"

14
6 Comments 6
18.3k Views 18.3k
3.4k words 3.4k words


Katie had been working for the Hobson family business for some fifteen years. She was now fifty seven years old and had lived by herself since her husband's premature death two years earlier. They had no children. Katie had decided after her husband’s death that she might not have another relationship with a man and had increasingly become aware of her attraction to other women.

Katie's boss Geraldine Hobson was just two years older than herself but had recently retired leaving the running of the business to her daughter, thirty six year old Stacey. Katie had known Stacey for several years as she had regularly come to the office to learn the business. Stacey had always looked up to Katie being one of the long-term members of staff and had always treated her with respect.

Things carried on pretty much as before Geraldine had retired and Stacey took over the business until one day Stacey asked Katie into her office and had the several month’s accounts on her desk. "I've been looking at the figures, Katie, and I have seen that most months there is a discrepancy of about £20 or £30 which is then written off. This time it is £100. Have you taken that money?"

Katie blushed and replied, "Well I never have been able to get the accounts to match up exactly. There was always a discrepancy of a few pounds although this time it is greater than normal. However your mum always used to say that I could take the difference."

Stacey looked surprised. "But I'm not sure that its right that you actually take the money is it? What you are saying is that your inability to balance the books allows you to take some additional income. Surely what you should be doing is working more accurately and finding out where the difference has occurred. Isn't that so?"

Katie continued to blush as she knew that her own shortcoming gave her a small extra income each month. "Well I suppose I could re-check everything until I get back to an accurate set of figures without the discrepancy. Would you like me to do that in future?"

Stacey looked thoughtful. After a few moments she said, "Well look it's near the end of the day and there is the weekend coming. Why don't you come over to mine for tea tomorrow and we will discuss this further?"

Katie took that as being positive and readily agreed. "That will be very nice of you Stacey," she said with a smile.

Katie looked forward to going to Stacey for tea knowing that she too had been married but had got divorced and it was well known hadn’t had another relationship with a man, or anyone. Katie wondered if Stacey had feelings for women in the same way that she was getting them.

The next day Katie dressed in a summery sleeveless floral dress with bare legs and smiled as she walked up the driveway to Stacey's house. It was certainly a grand house but of course she had paid for it with money from her Mum. Not a bad position to be in Katie told herself.

Katie rang the doorbell and almost immediately Stacey opened the door with a smile. She did look rather attractive in her sleeveless pink vest top and white shorts Katie thought to herself. She looked rather sporty in fact and her blonde hair sitting on her bare shoulders looked sexy she thought. Katie realised then more firmly that she quite fancied Stacey albeit that she was nearly twenty-years older than her boss.

Stacey kept smiling as she welcomed Katie to her home. She showed Katie in to the living room and already on the table was hot water in a jug with a choice of coffee or tea together with a range of cream cakes. "I do like my afternoon tea," Stacey said still smiling.

Katie wondered how Stacey was able to retain her slim figure if she ate cream cakes but maybe it was something she did only once a week, she wondered.

Stacey poured Katie a cup of tea and they each picked a cream cake. They chatted happily for a few minutes until Stacey decided to start talking about the business. "So we need to discuss your sloppiness," Stacey explained. "We need correct figures don't we?"

Katie had given the subject some thought overnight. "I do agree, Stacey. I'll be doing it correctly from now on."

Stacey didn't look totally happy still. "I asked Mum about your work in the past. She said it wasn't enough money to worry about and she did say you could take the small balances. However she thought it wasn't possible to get it exactly right and that you told her all businesses operated this way."

Katie swallowed hard. She had told Geraldine that that was the case and was always surprised she had got away with it for so long. "I think I did say that actually, Stacey" she conceded. "However I will get it to balance from now on.”

Stacey nodded her head but still wasn't totally happy. "Going forward is fine but what about all the mistakes so far?"

Katie offered, "I can pay you back if you want." She wasn't sure how she would do that as she had little savings herself but felt she had to offer it.

Stacey was thinking differently. "I don't need the money back but you should be punished for what you did."

Katie was taken aback by the suggestion. On the one hand she was pleased that she could keep the money but on the other hand she wondered what kind of punishment? "What do you have in mind, Stacey? Working overtime until I've got the last month’s figures right perhaps?"

Stacey gave a wicked smile. "Oh I think you will need to get the figures right but I think your punishment must be something memorable. I was thinking I should phone my Mum and ask her what punishment she thought you should get.”

Katie said in a worried tone, “Oh I don’t think you need to phone your Mum. She may not remember it all correctly. Why don’t you decide on my punishment and I will accept whatever you decide?”

Stacey wasn’t going to phone her Mum as she had already decided how to punish Katie. Not phoning made it easier though, she reckoned. “I think you need a bare bottom spanking with my hand and my good old wooden-backed hairbrush."

Katie gasped. She was so taken aback that rather than just refuse saying she was far too old to be spanked she blubbered, "But I haven't been spanked since I was a teenager."

Stacey shrugged her shoulders and said in an offhand tone, "Well I said it had to be memorable and I think a spanking will be." Stacey let the comment sink in before adding, "You need to decide as I intend spanking you right now."

Katie was blushing with embarrassment. It was probably too late to say she was fifty seven years old nor that Stacey was twenty years her junior. Stacey was the boss which was more relevant Katie supposed. She also knew she had taken quite a bit of money over the years and if she got a clean slate with a spanking then that might even be worth it. "Okay then," she conceded.

Stacey bit her lip to stop herself laughing. She really hadn't intended spanking Katie. She was a hard worker albeit not the best but she liked her. She had to admit she even quite fancied her. She wasn't in to men and knew that Katie wasn't either. However now she had threatened a spanking she would have to go through with it she supposed.

Stacey used her best firm tone of voice. "Well you will need to get your dress off as I don't want to crease it. Your knickers can come off as well as a spanking must be on the bare."

"That only leaves my bra," Katie moaned.

Stacey thought for a moment and added, "You are right. As you will be across my lap and the bra will stretch maybe that should come off as well. Being naked is best as you have been naughty and need to be taught a lesson after all."

Katie hadn’t meant it that way but could not argue with the logic. Stacey was the boss as well so she thought it best to do as she was told.

Katie stood up and walked around the table to stand in front of Stacey who had turned her chair in to the room. Katie unzipped her dress and let it slide down her arms to the floor. She unclipped her bra and let it slide down her arms and finally put her thumbs inside the elastic of her knickers and yanked them down to her ankles stepping out of them. She bent down and collected up all of her clothes conscious that her firm breasts bounced and that her nipples were taut. She didn’t know why but she was getting aroused by being undressed in front of her boss. Maybe it was her lesbian feelings but she was naked so she could be spanked rather than anything erotic. Unless she found being submissive was the erotic thing and she could feel her nipples getting ever more taut the more she thought about it.

Stacey enjoyed watching Katie get undressed. She particularly liked it when she stepped out of her knickers and her pussy hair mound was on show as well as when she scooped her clothes up and her breasts swayed from side to side. She thought how attractive Katie was and it didn't matter she was twenty years older than herself. She rather fancied her as she stood there naked covering her pussy and her breasts as best she could.

Katie put her clothes on a chair and turned to look at Stacey. She found the younger woman attractive in her vest top and shorts although she was embarrassed and crossed her arms to cover her breasts and pussy.

Gilia8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Gilia8

Nevertheless she still felt aroused and she licked her lips as she looked at Stacey.

Stacey wanted Katie to accept her full control and so ordered firmly, “Don’t be so bashful, Katie. Put your hands on top of your head like a naughty schoolgirl.”

Katie was embarrassed but did as she was told and placing her hands on her head her full breasts and half shaven pussy were all on show for the younger Stacey.

Stacey savoured the sight of the naked Katie for a few joyous moments before pointing to her thigh and ordering, "Get across my lap,"

Katie swallowed as the moment had arrived for her to be spanked by her younger boss. She stepped across and momentarily looked down at Stacey's bare thighs before easing herself down across her lap. As she lowered her full weigh on to Stacey's bare thigh’s Katie looked at the backs of her legs and then underneath the chair to see her own legs on the far side. She squirmed around slightly on Stacey's lap during those anxious pre-spanking moments although at the same time she rather liked the close-up view of Stacey's legs and her painted toes. When she felt Stacey place her open palm on her bare broom she gasped but found the firm rubbing erotic.

Stacey loved the close-up view she had of Katie's firm breasts as she eased herself down across her lap. She loved it as Katie's bare tummy settled on her own bare thighs and enjoyed watching the back of Katie's head as she lowered it almost to the floor. She took a deep breath before placing her palm on Katie's bare bottom and rubbing firmly in large circles. Gauging that Katie had ceded control to her she raised her hand and brought her open palm down on Katie's near bare bottom cheek.

Katie let out a squeaky gasp as the first spank landed on her bare bottom. She had only distant memories of the last time she was spanked which was nearly forty-years ago. As spank after spank landed on alternate bottom cheeks those memories were overtaken by an increasingly stinging feeling right across her bottom. At the same time she had already accepted that the spanking was deserved, She knew that she had little choice but to stay across Stacey's lap and allow her to spank her for as long as she wanted and as hard as she wanted. So Katie stayed looking at the backs of Stacey’s legs as spank after spank continued to land all over her bottom.

Stacey was enjoying the power she had over Katie. Sure she was her boss but how many bosses were actually able to spank their employees? Particularly employees they fancied. So Stacey continued to spank Katie until her bottom had a nice reddy glow. Once she was happy with the redness of Katie’s whole bottom she ordered, “Get up Katie and face the wall with your hands on your head and think about what you have done wrong.”

Katie eased herself up from Stacey’s lap and started to sob with the stinging pain. She rubbed her bottom as she went towards the wall where Stacey pointed now ever so sorry for the accounting mistakes she had made but hoped her ordeal was over.

Stacey came and stood behind Katie and smiling pressed the back of her head lightly to make the point that she was in charge. “Keep your nose pressed against the wall until I get back. I am going to get my hairbrush and then you will be going back across my lap.”

Katie groaned as she now knew her ordeal wasn’t over. She had quite forgotten about the hairbrush which she was sure was going to hurt much more than Stacey’s hand. Even so she still told herself that she had to accept whatever discipline Stacey decided upon.

Stacey glanced back at Katie as she got to the door and loved the redness of her bottom. She left the room and when she returned a minute later saw that Katie still obediently had her nose pressed against the wall. She went and sat back down on the chair and ordered, “Come back here and get across my lap again, Katie.”

Katie turned and saw Stacey sitting again on the chair and that this time she was holding a wooden-backed paddle hairbrush. She was still sniffing back tears as she eased herself back down across Stacey’s bare thighs. As she looked again at Stacey’s legs and painted toes she knew this time she was going to find the spanks even harder to cope with. However she had forgotten the age difference and just thought of herself as a woman who deserved to be disciplined for the mistakes she had made.

Stacey tapped the hairbrush twice on Katie’s reddened bottom and raising it she brought the paddle hairbrush down hard on Katie’s near bottom cheek. As she heard Katie cry out so she landed spank after spank on alternate bottom cheeks until Katie was crying out persistently and kicking her legs.

Katie was having trouble coping with the pain. Even so she lay across Stacey’s lap as the spanks continued to splatter down all over her bottom. She was crying uncontrollably and even so the spanks continued.

Stacey kept on spanking Katie knowing that she deserved every spank but also to enforce her control. Only once she saw that Katie’s bottom was glowing red did she relent. “Get up, Katie and go back and face the wall and put your hands on your head,” Stacey ordered.

A contrite and still crying Katie eased herself up from Stacey’s lap and stealing a few bottom rubs went and pressed her nose against the wall again and put her hands back on her head.

Stacey went and stood behind Katie and rubbed her bottom a few times. She felt Katie relax and so extended her rubbing on to her tummy and eased her hands up towards Katie’s ample breasts. She gently caressed Katie’s breasts and could feel that her nipples were just as taut as her own were.

Katie kept on crying even as she felt Stacey’s hands caressing her. It helped calm her down but she could not stop herself crying and her bottom really stung. She was sorry when the caressing stopped but she kept on crying and kept her nose pressed against the wall.

After a couple of minutes Stacey ordered, “Turn around, Katie.”

Katie turned and still sobbing looked in to Stacey’s eyes and saw she was smiling. It was only after a few moments she saw that Stacey was as naked as she was and started to smile.

Stacey leaned forward and kissed Katie on the lips and placed one hand on Katie’s breasts and squeezed her already erect nipple. Her other hand edged between Katie’s legs and she ran her fingers along Katie’s already wet pussy lips.

Katie kissed Stacey back as she kept her hands on her head.

Stacey laughed and pulling her head back after a few moments said, “You can rub your bottom Stacey. I am sure it is stinging.”

Katie smiled as her hands flew to her bottom and she rubbed furiously only then realising just how much her bottom stung and she even stepped from foot to foot right there in front of Stacey. She didn’t mind though as she saw Stacey’s taut nipples and knew she too was turned on. Katie stopped rubbing and savoured the stinging as she saw Stacey lean forward and throw her arms around her neck and pulling her close to her kissed her lovingly on the lips.

After kissing and caressing each other for a while Stacey pulled herself back and asked, “Stay the night?”

Katie replied quickly, “Yes please, Stacey.”

Stacey took Katie by the hand and led her out of the room and up the stairs and in to her bedroom. She guided Katie on to the bed and they lay side by side. Stacey put one hand on Katie’s bottom and feeling it was still hot smiled as she said, “Of course if you make any more accounting mistakes you can be sure I will spank you again. In fact I have a cane in my cupboard and I will no doubt use that on you as well. Understood?”

Katie gasped at the threat but was sure that she wanted Stacey to be in charge and to discipline her if she made any more mistakes. The cane would hurt even more than the hairbrush and she was sure she would earn it very soon. “I will accept whatever discipline you say, Stacey.”

Stacey smiled but said firmly, “You will stay the night and we will make love again and again. Tomorrow you will stay here and you will be naked the whole day. We will go over the figures and each time they are incorrect you will get a spanking and three strokes of the cane. You will address me as Miss Stacey to show your respect. Is all of that understood?”

Katie loved what Stacey was saying. Not just the love making but the discipline as well. It didn’t matter that Stacey was twenty years younger than her. What was important was that they had feelings for each other that neither had had before. It was going to be her first lesbian relationship but it was going to be a great one. Stacey being in charge was quite natural. A boss disciplining her member of staff. It had a ring to it. “Yes Miss Stacey. I understand every word and will do as you say even when you must punish me.”

Both Stacey and Katie were looking forward to their relationship. The boss in charge and the employee obeying her every command with discipline as the constant reminder. It was a way of life both were sure they would love.

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments