Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becky In Charge - Chapter Two

"Becky disciplines her step-mum"

8
3 Comments 3
14.5k Views 14.5k
3.9k words 3.9k words

Becky heard her step-mum come back in to the house which was good timing as she desperately needed her computer which her mum was picking up from the repair shop. She left her bedroom and went downstairs to see her mum and get her computer. Becky had been back from College for an hour but was still in her school dress which was a green and white short-sleeved gingham dress with a white belt. She was seventeen-years-old and at the sixth form College of girls sixteen and over and so didn't have to wear socks and had bare legs.

Becky smiled at her mum, well step-mum actually, whose name was Susan, and who she always called mum just as Susan always referred to Becky as her daughter even though she was her step-daughter. Susan was thirty-nine-years-old and was wearing a floral sleeveless dress and also had bare legs.

"Hi, mum," Becky said happily looking for her computer. When she didn't readily see it she asked, "Did you get my pc mum?"

Susan groaned as she realised she had forgotten to go to the repair shop. She looked sheepishly at Becky and said apologetically, "Sorry, sweetie. I forgot. I'll get it in the morning."

Becky was furious with her mum. "I needed it tonight, mum, as I have to finish the project. Now I will get marks docked as it will be submitted late."

Susan knew she had let her daughter down, as she had done so often in the past. It seemed it was a family trait as her sister Sarah was also forgetful although she knew that Sarah now agreed to a spanking from Becky whenever she was forgetful. Susan had spoken a few times to Sarah about the new discipline regime and was surprised how enthusiastic Sarah had been but she explained that although Becky spanked her really hard she now knew that a spanking was how she would be punished if she forgot something and because of that her memory was far better than ever before.

Even so Susan still could not understand why Sarah had agreed to Becky having the sole say on whether she was to be spanked. She had questioned her sister who had admitted that she hated being spanked as it hurt so much but saw it as a necessary penalty for her forgetfulness. 

Sarah had even suggested that Susan agree to the same as she was just as bad or even worse than her. However, Susan scoffed at the suggestion. "Adults give a spanking and are not supposed to be on the receiving end," Susan told her younger sister.

Susan wondered whether Sarah would have forgotten the computer because she had the incentive of knowing that if she had forgotten it then she would definitely have been spanked. It did make Susan think again more seriously about her own forgetfulness and when she saw how upset Becky was right now she certainly felt more contrite than usual.

In fact, Becky was very annoyed with herself as much as with her mum because she had even told her mum that she would go to the computer shop herself on her way back from College but her mum had been adamant that she wouldn't forget this time. So, now her mum had forgotten she was even more sorry that she hadn't been firmer with her mum. Still, her anger was more directed at her ever-forgetful mum and she asked sternly, "You know what I would have given auntie Sarah if she had forgotten to get my pc, mum?" 

Susan blushed as she knew exactly what Sarah would have got, but still unable to accept her own daughter should spank her said in a wearisome voice, "I know what agreement you have with Sarah but think that she is silly to let you spank her."

Even as Susan said it though she pictured just three days ago when she watched as Becky spanked Sarah in her dining room and she watched every spank Becky gave her sister. It clearly hurt and Sarah was reduced to blubbering uncontrolled crying and the crying continued for ages after the spanking ended.

However, although Susan knew that Sarah was now much more responsible since Becky started her spanking regime she still thought that it was still odd. In fact, when thinking it through, Susan was more inclined to accept their mum, Ella, should spank them even though she never had and although her mum said that she saw the benefit of using spanking as a punishment had agreed that Becky was the most responsible of all of them and therefore the best person to have that responsibility. To date though, Susan just could not bring herself to accept that Becky should have the same control over her.

One thing Susan did know and acknowledge to herself though was that she needed to improve her reliability and decided she would call her mum and ask if she would step in and deal with her and went upstairs to her bedroom to call her.

Becky was still annoyed with her mum as she also went back upstairs to her bedroom to do what work she could without her computer. In the silence, she heard her mum on the phone and quickly realised she was speaking to her step-granny Ella.

"I know I let Becky down, mum, but I'm nearly forty-years-old so I can't have Becky spank me. Maybe you should?" Susan asked.

Becky made out the reply by what her mum said, "I know you never spanked us mum, but I suppose Sarah has benefitted and so maybe it works? ... But she is only seventeen-years-old, mum ... Really mum? I doubt you would earn a spanking from Becky ... But it will hurt so much and I said that I'll get the stupid computer in the morning ... Okay mum I promise if I forget I'll let Becky give me a few spanks ... Okay lots of spanks then." After a few moments, her mum added in a finally compliant tone, “Yes, mum, a spanking just like I saw Becky give Sarah then.”

Becky smiled as she listened to her mum struggle with the conversation. Granny Ella was always very good at making her point and Becky doubted her mum would forget her computer again now she had agreed to a spanking if she did forget. At least Becky smiled wickedly to herself at the possibility she might get to spank her mum. 

The next morning Becky got dressed in her a pink vest top and white shorts. It was going to be a hot day so she had bare legs. As she entered the kitchen she saw a hand-written note on the table with the message in large letters, ‘Don’t forget the computer.’ Becky smiled to herself as she doubted her mum would forget the computer this time although in fact it was still the threat of a spanking that made her mum write the note to remind herself. That was pretty cool, Becky told herself.

Becky went to her bedroom to work on her project and waited for her mum to return, pretty sure that she would bring the computer home with her. It was two hours before her mum got home and Becky went downstairs relieved she could now complete her project.

“Hi, mum,” Becky said happily looking around for her computer. She saw a shopping bag from the department store but that was all and she looked quizzically at her mum.

Susan saw the look on Becky’s face and she looked shocked as she covered her mouth with her hand. “Oh, no, I forgot the computer,” she said in a horrified tone.

“You are kidding me, aren’t you mum?” Becky replied admonishing her mum knowing she had after all forgotten the computer. 

Susan shook her head in horror and mouthed a regretful, “Sorry,” 

Becky was furious. “Even after you took the note with you?” Becky saw her mum wince and as she did Becky stormed in to the kitchen and came back out holding the hand-written note. “Great, mum. Half a job but I see you still got what you wanted from the shops.”

Susan was still speechless knowing she had messed up and was thinking about the promise she had made to her mum just the previous day that if she forgot the computer then she would let Becky spank her. At least the telephone call had been between her and her mum and Becky hadn’t heard it but she knew that she would have to speak to her mum about this before Becky did. 

Susan had a flood of thoughts buzzing around her head. She knew her mum wouldn’t spank her as she had made it very clear yesterday and had encouraged her to let Becky spank her because she knew how it was helping Sarah. She also knew that Sarah looked so favourably on Becky spanking her because she was such a responsible young lady which Susan had to agree with. Well, she agreed that Becky was a responsible young lady anyway. However, how many mums were spanked she wondered, and even if they were how many were spanked by their daughter’s? Surely not many, she argued, although supposed that if Sarah accepted being spanked then there must be plenty of adults who also were. In fact, maybe rather more than she first thought even?

All these pros and cons buzzed around Susan’s head in a flash but she quickly realised that being spanked may well do her as much good as it was doing Sarah and she was now more thinking who should spank her rather than whether she should be spanked. She would much prefer her mum to spank her but she had to accept that that that wasn’t going to happen. That left Sarah, although she didn’t make sense as she was as unreliable as she was. So, just as quickly, Susan came to the conclusion that the only person and no doubt right person to spank her was Becky.

Becky didn’t realise how deep in thought her mum was and deciding she really did need to teach her a lesson ordered, “You need a spanking mum, just as you promised Granny Ella on the phone yesterday,” and glared at her mum waiting for a response.

Susan had just got to the conclusion that Becky should spank her as she heard what Becky said and nodding her head accepted what she was told and replied, “Okay, Becky.”

Becky was quite taken aback by the quick submission but was now used to dealing with her auntie Sarah who she had spanked several times already and knew she must keep control of the conversation. So, she ordered, “Go to the dining table and turn a chair in to the room and stand by it while I get the hairbrush.”

Susan sniffed back a tear as she turned and obeyed Becky’s order remembering how Sarah had to turn the chair in to the room when she watched Becky spank her the other day. By the time she had done so Susan saw that Becky was walking towards her with the hairbrush in her hand and a few moments later she was sitting on the chair. Susan looked from Becky’s bare thighs to the hairbrush in her hand and then to her daughters’ very stern looking face.

Becky kept a stern look on her face as she glared at her mum and ordered, “Lift the hem of your dress up above your waist and push your knickers down to your knees, mum.”

AilenRouse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AilenRouse

Susan sniffed again as she pulled the hem of her dress right up to her waist and then slipping her thumbs in to the elastic of her knickers pushed them down to below her knees before straightening up, and, holding her dress, looked at the still angry Becky and waited to be ordered to bend across her lap.

“Get across my lap, mum,” Becky ordered pointing to her thighs and enjoyed the adrenalin pump as her mum’s face passed within inches of her own and soon as her mum lowered her full weight across her lap Becky looked down at the bare bottom and the backs of her mums’ legs that were now waiting to be spanked. She placed her palm on her mums’ bottom and rubbed in large circles and looked at the back of her mums’ head which was lowered and almost touching the floor and knew was clearly now accepting that she had earned a spanking.

Susan felt Becky’s hand rubbing her bottom and again visions of the spanking Sarah was given came flooding back. Susan had thought about being spanked by Becky ever since Sarah told her she was now spanked by her, and although she had vehemently resisted it herself now realised that it was inevitable because she could see the benefit of a disciplinary consequence, and if Sarah was being spanked and their mum refused to spank her then it really only left Becky. So, as she lay across her daughters’ lap and looked at her legs dangling under the far side of the chair and felt Becky’s hand rubbing her bottom in circles and up and down the backs of her legs she knew she was going to find out just how hard Becky could spank.

Becky felt that her mum was settled enough to start the spanking and raising her hand brought her open palm down firmly on her mums’ bare bottom cheek knowing a gasp was bound to come from her mums’ lips, which it did. Becky then proceeded to land spank after spank on alternate bottom cheeks which as usual were being turned darker and darker shades of pink and then red. The reddy hue darkened more quickly as Becky landed half a dozen spanks on the same bottom cheek followed by half a dozen spanks on the other cheek and even more so when she landed a dozen spanks on each bottom cheek.

Susan struggled as the spanks kept on landing without even a brief respite just as they had done when she watched Sarah being spanked. As her bottom stung more and more Susan did reflect how she had actually smiled when watching Sarah being spanked just like a sibling would when it wasn’t their bottom being spanked. Again, like that same sibling, she knew it was oh so different when she was on the receiving end herself and as the spanks continued she could feel the tears welling up in her eyes.

Becky spanked her mums’ bottom for a good ten minutes before transferring her attention to the backs of her legs. She knew these spanks were even stingier but as her mum gasped and cried out so it encouraged Becky to spank harder and harder knowing the spanking was hurting and therefore doing its job. Once she was landing half a dozen spanks in a row on the back of each leg she heard her mum let out a sob and then another and that was another signal for her to make those spanks ever harder. Once the sobs became more regular Becky started to vary where the spanks landed, always giving several on the same spot, but then moving on to another bare bottom cheek or the back of another leg.

Susan knew tears were welling up in her eyes and then the first tear dribbled down her face and once again she remembered seeing the tears flow when Sarah was being spanked. She also remembered that the spanking continued for ages even after that first tear and so it didn’t help her think the spanking was nearly over. In fact, all that happened was that the stinging sensation intensified all over her bottom and the backs of her legs and she was squirming around on Becky’s lap and kicking her legs as she let out louder and louder sobs.

Once her mums’ bottom cheeks and the backs of her legs were a deep red hue Becky knew it was time to use the hairbrush. So, Becky stopped spanking just for a moment and picked up the hairbrush and rubbed it in circles on her mums’ very red bottom. She heard a series of sniffs that told her that her mum knew what was coming and raising the hairbrush brought it down firmly on her mums’ bare bottom cheek and was rewarded with the loudest grunt so far and the spanks continued so the squirming and leg kicking quickly speeded up.

Susan had known that the hairbrush was going to hurt but not as much as it did. She knew that Sarah had told her how her bottom stung more and more with each spank but Susan now knew that as much as she was told how much it would hurt there was no way she could properly tell until she was spanked herself. As the spanks continued to land mainly with four or five spanks on the same bottom cheek and then a similar number on the other bottom cheek Susan quickly dissolved in to a crying blubbering naughty girl who told herself she would be so very good in future because she didn’t want to be spanked ever again.

Becky continued landing the hairbrush spanks counting out fifty spanks in total and as she landed the last half a dozen with a flourish she put the brush on the table and rubbed and squeezed her mums very hot reddened and bruised bottom as her mum continued to cry.

Susan could not stop herself crying nor the tears from flooding down her face and dripping on to the floor but at least the spanking was over and she ever so slowly recovered.

Once Susan was sobbing only occasionally Becky ordered, “Okay, mum, you can get up.”

Susan eased herself up and as she stood so her hands flew to her bottom and she danced from foot to foot as she rubbed her bottom with one hand and wiped her tears with her other.

Becky watched her mum for a couple of minutes as she made huge steps from side to side. Becky saw her mums’ knickers on the floor and realised that she had kicked them off during her spanking but that meant she wasn’t restricted in taking larger steps from side to side. Once her mum had stopped her dancing steps and stood rubbing her bottom and still wiping away her tears Becky ordered, “Go to the bathroom and wash your face mum, and then come back downstairs so we can discuss what will happen in future.”

Susan turned and left the dining room and made her way upstairs. She was already thinking about the discussion she and Becky would be having when she came back downstairs. When she got to the bathroom and looked in the mirror she saw how her mascara had streaked and let out a very wet laugh. As she washed her face she told herself she must be more responsible in future but knew that as Sarah felt the same but had been spanked several times now, that it was inevitable that she would be spanked again as well. It never even crossed her mind to refuse to be spanked again as Sarah told her it was for the best and she could now see why it was such a good deterrent. All she had to accept was that it was her daughter who was going to spank her. She still felt her mum should have done it but that was definitely a lost cause.

Becky looked up as her mum came back in to the room and said, “So any more forgetfulness and you will get another spanking. Understood, mum?” Becky was now so used to being in charge of her auntie Sarah that she hardly gave a thought to her mum refusing but knew it was a possibility. 

However, Susan didn’t resist and replied submissively, “Yes, Becky, I know, and it will be your decision every time whether I need a spanking.”

Becky kept a straight face but was elated that she now had control over her mum as well as her auntie. She knew it was right and that she would be strict but very fair with both of them and really hoped her mum would learn more quickly than her auntie did.

Becky looked at the clock and realised the computer shop was now closed and so ordered, “Go to your room, mum and think about how bad you have been. I will come up and release you in an hour.”

Susan was actually glad to be sent to her room rather than have to face the wall and she quickly turned and walked out of the room again and went upstairs. She saw her knickers on the floor but didn’t want to stop and pick them up as her dress had stayed up above her waist and anyway she had plenty more knickers in her bedroom.

Becky knew she needed to calm down a bit but wanted to get on with her project. She heard her mum close her bedroom door and waited another minute before going up to her own bedroom. As she passed by her mums’ bedroom door she heard some gasps and after the initial concern realised that her mum was masturbating. Her first reaction was anger but then she told herself that she knew auntie Sarah masturbated after a spanking because the stinging got her aroused rather than any sexual attraction and reckoned the same applied to her mum. Anyway, it only enforced her feeling of how right she was to discipline her mum and if she masturbated afterwards then that was only her issue.

Of course, Becky masturbated in bed as well after giving a spanking and also had no sexual feelings towards her auntie or her mum. It was an adrenalin rush from being in control and she loved the feeling and understood the same would apply just as easily to those who were on the receiving end of a spanking and even a discipline spanking.

Becky went to her bedroom and lay on her bed thinking how great it was that she now controlled her mum and auntie. She loved the fact she would be able to discipline them although hoped they would learn quickly and need fewer and fewer spankings. She was so pleased that her granny didn’t agree to spank them both as she felt so good afterwards and so relaxed even as her mum and auntie cried and did their spanking dance. 

Becky’s unclipped her bra and as she squeezed her taut nipples she also edged her fingers under the elastic of her knickers and stroked her wet pussy lips. As she got herself more and more aroused she wondered why her granny Ella didn’t want to give her mum and auntie a spanking and even laughed as she thought that maybe she too should be spanked sometime and she pictured herself spanking her granny as she exploded in an orgasm. Would she ever spank her granny, she wondered, as she edged her fingers inside her vagina and flicked her taut clit and squeezed her still taut nipples as she sped towards another orgasm and knew she had another one or two inside her she was going to experience. Time would tell whether she ever spanked her granny but she was sure she would be spanking her mum and auntie again before very long.

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments