Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Boarding School - Punished by Matron (3)

11
6 Comments 6
26.7k Views 26.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words

If you’ve read part 2 you’ll know that Matron invited the head girl, Rosie Saunders, to witness my punishment. This was very embarrassing, which is exactly what Matron intended. I had been naked in front of the head girl and she’d seen me caned and then seen Matron spank my cock because I had an erection. 

A week or so later I went into the library and as I turned a corner I bumped into Rosie. I went red and she went scarlet, remembering the last time she’d seen me. In a way, this mutual embarrassment got us through this awkward moment as we both laughed before being shushed by Miss Turner, the librarian.

We found we had a lot in common and chatted quietly for an hour or so. When we left the library we went outside and I kissed Rosie and we agreed to meet again as soon as possible.

After another week or so of clandestine meetings we wanted to go to the next level. Rosie told me that the gym was never in use on a Thursday afternoon.

The gym was empty and we quickly began kissing. I had a condom with me but was not sure if Rosie wanted to go that far. I undid her bra and stroked her wonderful firm breasts and she undid my shirt and ran her fingers over my chest and stomach.

She had just started to undo my trousers when the door burst open and Miss Evans, the PE teacher walked in. She was furious when she realised what we were doing.

She stood watching as we fastened and tidied our clothes.

“You are both in very serious trouble. Go immediately to Matron and tell her exactly what you have been up to. I’ve no doubt you will have very sore bottoms before the afternoon is over.”

Rosie and I set off to Matron’s office with Miss Evans watching until we turned the corner. 

Rosie leaned in towards me, “I’ve never been disciplined by Matron. I’m scared.”

I tried to reassure her but given what we’d done I was pretty sure it was going to hurt.

I knocked on Matron’s door. Moments later it was opened by Mrs. Smith the headmaster’s secretary. She is very attractive and she’d helped Matron punish me the first time I’d been sent for a spanking.

“Are you here to see Matron?” she asked.

Rosie looked mortified. “Yes,” I replied, “we both are.”

Mrs. Smith was surprised that Rosie was here but quickly took control. “Come in. Matron is off for a few days and has asked me to deal with all punishments.”

Rosie and I glanced at each other and went in. I was already getting aroused knowing this hot lady would be spanking me.

We stood by Matron’s desk and waited for Mrs. Smith to begin.

She began, “Rosie, tell me what you did and who sent you here.”

Rosie began a long rambling account which was making Mrs. Smith very cross. 

“For goodness sake girl, I haven’t got all day. Adam, the short version please.”

“Miss Evans found us together in the gym, kissing and touching each other. She was very cross and sent us to Matron to be punished.” I said.

“What do you mean when you say touching each other?”

“I, er.. I had my hand inside Miss Saunder’s bra and was touching her breasts.” I finished lamely.

“Your behaviour hardly surprises me but you, Rosie, I’m disappointed. Were you just being touched or did you touch Adam?”

Rosie stood up straight, “I was touching Mr. Taylor’s chest and stomach.”

Mrs. Smith thought for a moment then made her decision. “I will punish you both. I will spank you naked and then you will both receive 12 strokes of the cane.”

She watched as this sank in. “Get undressed.”

Rosie had seen me caned but was still in a state of shock and stood there, shaking her head.

Mrs. Smith swished the cane across her skirt. “Get undressed, now, or I will give you 18 strokes.”

Rosie quickly undressed and for the first time I got to see her beautiful breasts. They were full but incredibly pert and I just wanted to get hold of them again.

I knew I had an erection but had no choice and removed my underpants. It sprang out rigid and throbbing. Both these women had seen my cock before but they still seemed unable to look away. That didn’t help me.

Mrs. Smith was the one who first suggested spanking my cock for misbehaving so it was no surprise that she hit the shaft now with a plastic ruler. “You’ve been told before about waving that thing around in front of ladies.”

She sat down on an upright chair and beaconed me to lie across her lap. As I did she opened her legs and gripped my cock between her thighs. For the next five minutes she spanked my butt until it was red and sore. When I finally was allowed to stand my erection had somewhat subsided.

BeautyEma
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeautyEma

Rosie was now put over her lap and the spanking began. Rosie was flailing around in response and my cock now responded to the sight of her tits swinging and her legs opening and closing as her bottom reddened. By the time Rosie was allowed up my erection was back with a vengeance.

Mrs. Smith struck the shaft again and told me to expect the strap on my penis if I failed to control myself. Rosie had not seen that part of my punishment so I was keen to try to lose the erection.

Rosie watched as I was bent over the desk. Mrs. Smith made no effort to hide the fact that she slid her fingers along my cock as she parted my thighs. 

I was determined to be brave. ‘Crack’, ‘crack’, ‘crack’, ‘crack’, ‘crack’, ‘crack’, the cane whistled through the air criss crossing my bum cheeks and only on the last one did I yell out. 

“Stand up and rub your bottom,” she demanded.

I stood slowly, my erection returning as I knew I’d be on show. 

‘Whack’ the strap hit the tip of my cock. “Aargh,” I yelled, taken by surprise.

“Bend over.”

Another six strokes of the cane and the last one caught me just at the top of my legs. “Shit,” I yelled leaping up rubbing my bum. 

‘Whack’ another flick of the strap on my cock.

“Bend over, two more strokes for getting up. 

‘Crack’, ‘crack’. The final two strokes. Thank god.

“Stand up and rub your bottom” 

Not the end yet then. I stood and rubbed my bum and the inevitable ‘whack’ on my cock which was again misbehaving.

“Bend over Rosie.” 

Turning to me, Mrs. Smith pointed to a spot directly behind Rosie. “Stand there.”

She parted Rosie’s thighs to give her maximum embarrassment and I saw that her slit was oozing juices.

Rosie ended up getting 16 strokes as she leapt up three times and none of this did anything to help control my cock.

When she’d finished caning Rosie she turned to me. If anything Rosie’s spanking had made my erection harder and my extra punishment was inevitable.

“Lie on your back on the examination couch.”

Mrs. Smith picked up the strap and came over. She gripped my cock before pulling down the foreskin to expose the head. Juices were running freely by now.

Rosie watched in awe as she began, ‘whack, ‘whack’, ‘whack’, ‘whack, ‘whack’, ‘whack’ and I groaned in a mixture of ecstasy and pain.

Rosie’s eyes were on stalks as she watched my rigid member swing from side to side as each stroke hit home.

’Whack,’ one very painful stroke near my balls and I put my hands over my cock.

“An extra stroke for trying to stop me.”

‘Whack, ‘whack’, ‘whack’, ‘whack, ‘whack’, ‘whack’, ‘whack’.

“There, let that be a lesson to you both. Get dressed, I’m going for my lunch and I hope I don’t have to repeat this punishment in the future. 

Mrs. Smith left the room and Rosie began to collect her clothes. 

I stepped up behind her, my cock nuzzling between her thighs. “She won’t be back for at least half an hour and we’re already undressed.”

Rosie turned and pushed up against my throbbing member. “I suppose we’ve already been punished so we might as well,” she smiled and kissed me. 

I pulled out the condom and she lay on her back on the couch. I stroked and kissed her breasts and slid two fingers in her dripping slit. Rosie ran her fingers along my shaft and massaged the precum on my helmet until my cock was totally rigid before sliding the condom onto my erection. 

She put her arms round my neck and pulled me towards her for another deep kiss. I began to climb on to the couch when I noticed that my cock was level with her cunt. Rosie saw this too and moved to the edge opening her thighs wide and guided me in. As I thrust inside her it felt as if I was pushing against her clit and the moans from Rosie seemed to confirm this so I slid in my forefinger to check and Rosie gave a cry of ecstasy as finger and cock hit home.

I pushed a cushion behind her which gave us even more contact and shortly after I shot my load half filling the condom. I continued using my finger on her clit and seconds later she gave another cry and I felt her vagina clenching my less rigid cock. We kissed again before deciding we’d better get a move on.

Both of us were dressed and we’d cleared up any evidence of our activities when the headmaster walked in. We stood to attention.

“What are you doing here?” he said sternly.

I spoke up, “Miss Evans sent us to Matron, sir. Mrs. Smith went for lunch after punishing us but we weren’t sure if we should stay here or go.”

“If you have been punished you may go,” he said as he headed towards his office.

We quickly gathered our belongings and left, hoping we’d avoid Mrs. Smith en route.

Published 
Written by Thwackman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments