Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught Out - Chapter 2

"The Headmistress disciplines two teachers for taking the law in to their own hands"

17
5 Comments 5
15.2k Views 15.2k
3.8k words 3.8k words
The two teachers were alone in the Punishment Room. Miss Harman waited obediently for Miss Castle to give her the instruction to undress. Miss Castle was a thirty-four-year-old teacher. Miss Harman was also thirty-four and was the School Nurse. They were lovers although that wasn’t known within the school.

“Go and face the wall and get undressed, Harman,” Miss Castle ordered.

Miss Harman didn’t object. They had a fulfilling relationship with Miss Castle the dominant partner and Miss Harman her submissive. In fact, Miss Harman was regularly spanked and caned by Miss Castle.

So Miss Harman obediently went and faced the wall and got undressed. She unzipped her Nurse’s uniform and pushed it down her arms and then down her legs to the floor. She pushed her knickers down and stepped out of both her uniform and knickers. She then unclipped her bra and let it slide down her arms catching it in her hand before bending down and scooping up her dress and knickers.

Miss Harman kept looking at the wall knowing her bottom was on show to her dominant lover. She felt increasingly aroused as she pictured Miss Castle watching her get undressed. She felt flutters bounce around her pussy and her nipples were taut from her growing excitement. She loved being put across Miss Castle’s lap and feeling her soft thighs, the gentle erotic rubbing of her bottom, and the hard but loving spanks.

Miss Castle stood looking towards Miss Harman watching her get undressed. She savoured the sight for a few seconds before getting undressed herself. Her blouse and skirt were on the floor within seconds and her bra followed. She stood naked except for her knickers which she left on as an indication of her position of authority over Miss Harman. She ran a finger inside her knickers along her wet pussy lips and gasped, knowing that Miss Harman would hear her and would love to do the same. However, in fact she knew that she wouldn’t as the price would be more pain than she could comfortably take.

Miss Castle went and stood behind Miss Harman, pressing her tummy into Miss Harman’s back. She put her hand on Miss Harman’s lips and felt the kiss before running her finger down Miss Harman’s neck, between her full breasts, allowing her fingers to pinch the taut nipples and savour the erotic groan from Miss Harman. Then her finger continued its journey down Miss Harman’s tummy, on to her wet pussy and along her pussy lips. Miss Harman’s erotic gasp was as always a delight.

Miss Castle stepped back and ordered, “Turn around, Harman.”

Miss Harman turned around and swallowed as she saw Miss Castle was naked except for her knickers. She focused on Miss Castle’s taut nipples and so wanted to lick and kiss them. That would come later she knew.

Miss Castle announced, “Right, Harman. I said a spanking and twelve strokes. So follow me and get across my lap.”

Miss Castle stepped across the room and sat back down on the spanking chair.

Miss Harman followed submissively and eased herself across Miss Castle’s lap. As always she loved it as the floor came up to meet her face and she had such a close-up of Miss Castle’s legs.

Miss Castle started to rub Miss Harman’s bottom and worked out in her mind how she would turn the bare bottom across her lap bright red before doing the same to the backs of her legs. Then of course there was still the cane to come.

Just then the door to the Punishment Room flew open. The Headmistress stormed in catching Miss Castle and Miss Harman by surprise. Mrs Surridge was followed by Chloe, the Headmistresses twenty-two-year-old daughter who was also on the teaching staff.

“What’s going on here?” Mrs Surridge demanded to know.

“Erm, well,” Miss Castle said hopelessly. However, she quickly worked out that they had been caught out and ought to come clean. “Well, Mrs Surridge, we caught Mr More ogling the girls in the changing room and decided he should be disciplined.”

Miss Surridge looked at Miss Harman who was still across Miss Castle’s lap. “Did Miss Harman discipline Mr More?”

Miss Castle blushed. “Erm no. Actually I spanked and caned him and then thought maybe I had gone too far. I blamed Miss Harman for failing to stop me. She agreed and we decided she should be dealt with as well.”

Mrs Surridge looked confused. “So let me get this straight, Miss Castle. You spanked and caned Mr More instead of telling me. Then you accused Miss Harman of failing to stop you and decided you will punish her? Have I got that straight?”

Miss Harman jumped to Miss Castle’s defence albeit she was trying to look up from her position across Miss Castle’s lap. “I agreed I needed to be disciplined, Mrs Surridge.”

“I see. That’s clear then,” Mrs Surridge said in a sarcastic tone. She added, “I think you both need to be disciplined though.” The two teachers looked concerned when Miss Surridge continued with, “So, ladies. A punishment has been earned. Let’s dispense it now.”

Mrs Surridge, the Headmistress, was forty-eight-years-old and was dressed in her usual short-sleeved blue blouse and dark blue skirt with its knee length hem. Her dark brown hair was worn shoulder length. She had a reputation for being a strict disciplinarian.

Chloe wore a dark blue short-sleeved blouse and a dark blue skirt that stopped halfway down her thighs. Like her Mum she was bare-legged.

Miss Harman had stayed across Miss Castle’s lap, too surprised to get up.

Mrs Surridge looked down at the submissive Miss Harman. She smiled as she saw her full breasts hanging downwards. They did look delicious, she thought, but quickly put that thought to one side. There was the far more serious consideration that she was about to discipline the School Nurse. “Get up please, Miss Harman,” Mrs Surridge ordered.

Miss Harman eased herself up and stood looking at Mrs Surridge and Chloe realising she was totally naked and so put her hands in front of her trying to cover her breasts and pussy although not very well she surmised from the smile she saw on Chloe’s face.

Mrs Surridge looked at Miss Castle. She had always found Miss Castle difficult to size up. She was certainly a very good teacher and well-liked by the pupils. She commanded respect from the pupils and so Mrs Surridge wasn’t surprised to find her in a very dominant position. However, this was her chance to knock Miss Castle down a peg or two. She did look quite delicious as she sat with her breasts on show. Her taut nipples showed how much she was enjoying what she was about to do. Would she be so aroused in a few moments when she was being spanked, Mrs Surridge wondered?

Mrs Surridge announced, “I think you two ladies should both be spanked first, and then take six strokes of the cane.”

Miss Castle gasped at the realisation she was about to be disciplined. She held her hand in front of her mouth and her eyes were wide open in horror.

Miss Harman was more receptive. After all she had fully expected a spanking and the cane from Miss Castle. She had never been disciplined by the Headmistress before but had thought about what it might be like. So now to be told it was going to happen wasn’t so bad, she reckoned.

Mrs Surridge snapped, “Miss Harman, I will be spanking you first. Miss Castle, you will get up and face the wall until I am ready to deal with you.”

Chloe asked, “Mum, why don’t I deal with Miss Castle?”

Miss Castle’s mouth dropped open. Surely not, she thought. Chloe was younger than her and less senior. If anything it should be Mrs Surridge who dealt with her. She was about to say so but was beaten to it by Mrs Surridge.

“Good idea, Chloe.”

Mrs Surridge could tell that Miss Castle wanted to complain so nipped that in the bud. She glared at Miss Castle and said sternly, “Any complaints and I will deal severely with you.”

Miss Castle’s mouth dropped open but no words came out. She knew Mrs Surridge never held back when it came to discipline. So she said nothing and watched as the Headmistress and her daughter both sat on chairs, flattened out their skirts, and pointed to their laps.

The two teachers blushed as they stepped across the room and stood by their respective spankers.

Chloe ordered, “Lose the knickers, Miss Castle.”

Miss Castle blushed as she stepped out of her knickers placing them on an adjacent chair. She stood awkwardly fully naked looking down at the dominant Chloe.

“Now get over our laps, both of you,” Mrs Surridge ordered.

Moments later the hapless Miss Castle and Miss Harman lay across the respective laps staring closely at the floor and the lady’s legs.

For Miss Harman it wasn’t something so new. At least except for the lap. She regularly went across Miss Castle’s lap. She had accepted Miss Castle’s discipline for some time now. She needed someone with a firm hand to make sure she behaved properly and Miss Castle was always happy to oblige.

For Miss Castle this was going to be a very new experience. She relished spanking others, particularly Miss Harman whom she loved. She was not so happy finding herself in this humiliating position across Chloe’s lap who a woman she had no erotic feelings for. This would be just an unforgiving discipline spanking she knew.

The eerie silence in the Punishment Room was broken by the almost simultaneous sound of spanks being given by Mrs Surridge and Chloe. Mrs Surridge had nodded at Chloe and together they had raised their hands and brought their open palms down hard on the bare bottoms lying across their laps. The first spank was followed by spank after spank landing all over the bare bottoms.

Miss Castle found the experience so belittling as she was a grown woman in her mid-thirties being spanked by a woman over ten years her junior. Chloe might also be on the teaching staff but even so it was so humiliating Miss Castle thought. At least she did until the constant spanks started making her bottom sore and she became more focused on dealing with the pain rushing around her bottom.

Chloe felt the difference in Miss Castle’s demeanour as the spanking progressed. To begin with Miss Castle gave out quiet gasps. Those turned to louder gasps as the spanks kept landing and now she watched as Miss Castle squirmed around on her lap just as the schoolgirls did when being spanked. Only so far there were no tears.

Miss Harman was far more used to the hard spanking being given to her.

KarinaSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinaSmith

In fact, she found being across the Headmistresses lap rather pleasing. Not pleasing from the pain perspective because she could tell Mrs Surridge wasn’t holding back. However, there was something quite educational being across a Headmistresses lap. It was like being across a teacher’s lap but more serious. Miss Harman never minded being spanked however just so long as the spanking was followed by kisses and cuddles. She needed the almost maternal aftermath of a spanking to know she was loved and was being taught a lesson that she needed to be taught. She knew that was unlikely with Mrs Surridge though. However, she found the seriousness of being spanked by the Headmistress increased the impact of the punishment.

Mrs Surridge looked down at Miss Harman and realised that she lay there obediently, squirming around on her lap but completely accepted the punishment she was getting. She loved the fact the School Nurse was being so willingly submissive. It would make the caning even more satisfactory she told herself.

Chloe looked across at her Mum and saw her mouth, ‘Another two minutes,’ and both women focused on the reddening bare bottoms across their laps spanking all over the bare bottom cheeks and the tops of their legs.

Miss Harman felt the spanking intensify. She knew that she was quite close to tears.

The two minutes ended and Mrs Surridge ordered, “Right, ladies. Get up and bend over and grab a chair. I want to see your bottoms nicely presented. Legs apart, tummies down, and bottoms out.”

Miss Castle knew she had so often given that instruction herself to the schoolgirls in her charge when she was about to cane them. It seemed bizarre that the same order was being given to her. Worse than that even was that the woman who was going to cane her was the Headmistresses daughter.

With very different thoughts buzzing around their minds Miss Castle and Miss Harman both bent over and presented their bottoms exactly as required. With their legs apart they knew their privates were on show. Miss Castle hated the thought. Miss Harman though was quite used to it and rather than be concerned she licked her lips in anticipation of the pain to come.

“Six of the best, ladies,” Mrs Surridge announced.

Chloe and Mrs Surridge positioned themselves behind the woman each was going to cane.

Chloe tapped the cane on Miss Castle’s bottom and smiled at the gasp even those light taps produced. It was of course Miss Castle’s concern about the pain to come.

Miss Castle had never in all her years been caned. Many of her friends had been when at school themselves but she had been the form captain most years then a prefect and then Head Girl. She had seen the results of the cane when looking at the red lined bottoms of close friends. She had even rubbed cold cream in to some of the girl’s sore bottoms and felt the ridges and hot flesh. That was why she was so happy to deal with Miss Harman who was a willing submissive.

For Miss Castle this was very different though. This time it was her bottom and the person caning her was going to be another teacher many years younger than herself. So the punishment would be painful and extremely humiliating at the same time. Of course she knew she shouldn’t have caned Mr More. It was her choice to get herself and Miss Harman aroused. So being caned herself was a genuine form of retribution. It was just she would have preferred it if Mrs Surridge were to cane her, if she had to be caned at all that was.

Mrs Surridge nodded towards Chloe and both raised the cane back. Another nod and both canes swished downwards and bit in to the two reddened bottoms.

Miss Harman was used to the cane and even enjoyed the intense pain it generated. She still gasped as the pain swirled around her bottom. However, it was also different because she was being caned by the Headmistress rather than Miss Castle. She didn’t feel like a naughty schoolgirl though. Far from it in fact. She was a naughty adult who knew that she deserved to be caned. It was just rather more of a disciplinary caning this time given that the Headmistress was administering it.

Miss Castle cried out loudly as the cane bit in to her bottom. She had caned so many girls as well as Miss Harman. She knew how the red line would quickly appear and that the hardened ridge would soon follow. She had seen it develop so often on so many bottoms. Now though she could only feel the pain and knew Chloe would be the one enjoying the sight she was used to seeing. Worse was the humiliation of being caned by a woman so much younger than herself. Was it wrong or right though? Did age matter where discipline was concerned? Maybe not she supposed.

As the second stroke landed Miss Castle’s mind was diverted from her pondering and she found herself hissing out through clenched teeth and with her eyes tightly shut. It was several seconds before she could think of anything other than the pain. Just as she was recovering the third stroke landed and Miss Castle cried out again as the pain intensified. Chloe certainly knew how to cane hard was her main thought when she wasn’t struggling with the pain.

Miss Harman also cried out with the third stroke. The cane was always painful but she also knew that afterwards she enjoyed the stinging sensation that stayed for quite a while. The fourth stroke landed and once again she cried out and felt the sting in her eyes that told her tears were on the way. She always cried with the cane. Initially that surprised her as although the schoolgirls always cried she was an adult. Then she became reconciled to being disciplined like a schoolgirl and with the same result except she knew Miss Caste caned her rather harder than she did the girls. The fifth stroke landed and the tears streamed down her face and she sobbed.

Mrs Surridge heard the sob and smiled. She was usually very professional when caning the schoolgirls. She caned them firmly and using the same strength for each stroke. Caning Miss Harman though was different. She caned her harder than she did the schoolgirls. Much harder in fact. The sobbing told her that she had got it right as only with the tears was there the feeling the School Nurse was learning a lesson. Mind you, she told herself, judging from the fact she was going to be spanked by Miss Castle she reckoned that no matter how hard she caned her the School Nurse would return for more punishment in the future. So she made the sixth stroke the hardest of them all and took the wailing gasp as a good signing off.

Miss Castle was also crying and had been since the third stroke. She could not understand how come she was crying as the schoolgirls she caned didn’t usually cry with three or four strokes. Normally it was the fifth stroke that got the tears rolling. It must be that Chloe was caning her harder than she caned the schoolgirls. That had to be the answer.

Mrs Surridge and Chloe stood and listened to the two crying women. They smiled at each other and silently congratulated themselves on a job well done.

After a minute of self-congratulation time Mrs Surridge ordered, “Stand up, ladies.”

Miss Castle and Miss Harman stood up and turned to face the two women who had just disciplined them.

“What do you say?” demanded Mrs Surridge.

Miss Castle knew what she expected from the schoolgirls and said, “Thank you for spanking and caning me, Miss Surridge.” She decided to address Chloe formally.

Miss Harman followed suit. “Thank you for spanking and caning me, Headmistress.”

Mrs Surridge nodded her thanks. “Right then, ladies. Get your bras knickers and dresses back on. You can rub then if you wish.”

Miss Castle and Miss Harman collected their clothes. As they slipped their bras back on Miss castle realised she was no longer aroused by the thought of discipline. Well, not right then anyway. She looked at Miss Harman and saw the evidence that she was aroused. Miss Castle just told herself that she never wanted to be caned again. Not ever.

Once dressed both Miss Castle and Miss Harman rubbed their bottoms ignoring the additional humiliation of showing so clearly the caning had hurt which of course was just like the schoolgirls after they were caned.

Mrs Surridge decided to explain a thing or two. She looked at the still bottom rubbing women and said, “I know all about Mr More snooping on the girls. I have caned him for it in this very Punishment Room each time I have caught him. I don’t need you to do it as well. Anyway, no real harm is done to the girls and he is a very good caretaker.”

Mrs Surridge knew that Mr More was actually right then sitting on the bench outside the Punishment Room and would have heard the cane landing and the cries they caused. Mrs Surridge had invited him to sit there and listen in fact. He had sat there quite often when Mrs Surridge was dispensing the cane. She knew that he enjoyed the sounds. Just as he also enjoyed being caned himself by the Headmistress. There had been many an occasion that he had sat outside the Punishment Room and listened to a schoolgirl being caned. However, he also knew that as soon as the unfortunate schoolgirl was dismissed he would go inside and bend over himself to be caned by Mrs Surridge and would be receiving rather more strokes than any of the schoolgirls.

Miss Castle and Miss Harman were unaware of Mr More’s presence and the fact Mrs Surridge knew about his snooping shocked them. However, they acknowledged that Mrs Surridge was right and that they should not have tried to deal with the matter themselves particularly as both were aroused by the thought rather than making a cold decision based upon need. Anyway, right now they were just trying to deal with the pain and were relieved when Mrs Surridge ordered, “OK, ladies, you can go back to work.”

Miss Castle and Miss Harman said, “Thank you,” again to the Headmistress and Chloe before turning towards the door and leaving.

Once outside Miss Harman looked around and seeing that no one was in the corridor smiled at Miss Castle and said, “Some caning huh?”

Miss Castle didn’t return the smile. “It hurt so much,” she bemoaned.

Miss Harman looked impishly and said, “If we go to the Nurses Room I could probably make it better for you?”

Miss Castle glanced at the door to the Punishment Room and then back at Miss Harman. “You are so naughty, Harman. I might have to spank you again.”

They walked off together much more relaxed although still rubbing their bottoms. They both felt like they were naughty schoolgirls again and knew what they were going to do to each other at the Nurses Room would get them caned again if they got caught. It was worth the risk they told themselves.

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments