Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught Out - Chapter One

"The school caretaker is taken to task"

17
7 Comments 7
15.7k Views 15.7k
4.1k words 4.1k words


Miss Castle was livid. The thirty-four-year-old teacher had spotted the caretaker sneaking a look through the window to the girls changing room. It was full of schoolgirls between sixteen and seventeen who had just finished a gym class and were taking it in turns to get showered.

“How dare you, Mr More,” Miss Castle snapped in a stern tone of voice.

“I’m sorry, Miss Castle. I won’t do it again,” Mr More said hopefully although was blushing at the embarrassment of being caught. He knew he regularly peeked at the girls in the changing room although he never touched them. He just looked.

Miss Castle said sternly, “If you were a boy you’d be going across my lap for a good hard spanking.”

That made Mr More think. He had had a long-held fantasy of having Miss Castle give him a bare-bottom spanking so her speaking to him like this was actually turning him on.

Mr More was forty-eight-years-old and was wearing his normal work clothes of jeans and a short sleeved shirt.

He looked carefully at Miss Castle who was dressed in a grey short-sleeved dress with a hem a couple of inches above her knee. She was slim, with dark brown shoulder length hair. He found her attractive as he did all stern voiced women. He loved women who were more dominant than himself and had even pictured himself across the lap of the Head Girl who was a young lady with a particularly haughty voice.

Mr More replied half-heartedly as he pictured himself across Miss Castle’s lap, “I really won’t do it again, Miss Castle.”

Miss Castle retorted after a moment’s thought, “I am sure of it but that isn’t good enough. Come with me to the Nurses Station where we will have a serious discussion about your behaviour. Miss Harman will join us.”

“Oh,” Mr More said despondently. He also rather fancied Miss Harman, the School Nurse. She was also thirty-four-years-old like Miss Castle and he had fantasised about being put across her lap when in her Nurses uniform.

Miss Castle led the way and Mr More followed. He knew that just couldn’t stop himself peeking at the girls. Sure he spoke to lots of the girls when they were about the school and they were generally friendly towards him. He knew though that if it got out that he had snooped on them when they were in the changing rooms they might not be as friendly in future. He was regretting his action every step of the way although he told himself that more precisely he was regretting getting caught by Miss Castle.

They got to the Nurses Station and Miss Castle opened the door and walked in. She held the door open for Mr More who trudged in. He saw Miss Harman was already inside. She was dressed in her light blue Nurses Uniform with the puffed short-sleeved and a hem just below the knee. She always looked sexy though as she kept undone the top two buttons of her dress which emphasised her full breasts.

Miss Castle sat on a chair behind the desk whilst Miss Harman stood by the wall. Mr More was forced to stand in front of the desk. He avoided Miss Castle’s hard stare by looking at the top of the desk, still blushing.

“So, you have broken every rule in the book, haven’t you?” Miss Castle said sternly.

“I am sorry,” Mr More repeated.

“I don’t think that is anywhere near good enough,” Miss Castle continued in her school mistress’s stern tone. “I have the girls to think of. What if their parents were told that you have been ogling the girls when they are getting changed?”

Mr More still didn’t say anything. He knew it was wrong to snoop on the girls. He caught Miss Harman’s eye and could see that she was also very annoyed with him. Rightly so he knew.

Miss Castle did have some sympathy for the caretaker. He was good at his job, and was a good find after a string of poor caretakers came and went. That was why she was having the discussion in the Nurses Station. She was trying to contain the matter but still to deal with it. Mind you she also had a thing herself for Miss Harman and was using the situation for her own ends as well.

Miss Harman smiled as Mr More struggled to cope with the discussion. He was a rough diamond for sure, but when he scrubbed himself up was quite passable looking.

Miss Castle was a favourite with the girls. They looked up to her. She was probably too friendly with them but she was never inappropriate in the way the caretaker had been today. Not with the girls anyway as Miss Harman was staff and so that was quite different in her own mind.

Miss Harman was enjoying the discussion. She loved how Miss Castle spoke like the strict school mistress she was. She on the other hand loved to act out being a naughty school girl and earn being disciplined by the strict and sexy Miss Castle.

“I need to reach a conclusion, Mr More,” Miss Castle continued glancing at Miss Harman. They both knew the conclusion they wanted.

“Erm er, what is that, Miss Castle?”

Miss Castle smiled as Mr More was still steadfastly looking at the top of the desk. She said in her strictest tone, “If you were one of the girls and needed to be disciplined for something like this then you would be taken to the Punishment Room, spanked, and then given the cane.”

Mr More swallowed hard but he didn’t object. In fact, his fantasies were about to come true. At least they would just so long as it was a secret kept between the three of them as then it would be quite something, he told himself.

Miss Castle let Mr More apparently struggle with the concept for a few moments before demanding, “Is that a yes, Mr More?”

Mr More waited just a moment before nodding his head.

Miss Castle ignored the gesture and demanded, “I need an answer, Mr More.”

Mr More said a flustered, “Yes, OK.”

Miss Castle enforced her authority with, “Yes, OK, Miss.”

Mr More grimaced. “Yes, Miss,” he conceded, feeling rather more like a schoolboy than a grown man. After a moment though he told himself he quite liked the idea of addressing this strict woman so respectfully.

Miss Castle decided immediate action was best. She looked at Miss Harman and said, “Round up six of the girls to act as witnesses, Miss Harman.”

Mr More shot a distressed look at Miss Castle as Miss Harman left the Nurses Station. “Witnesses?” Mr More asked in a horrified tone.

“Yes, Mr More. We have a policy that if a girl is disciplined then whoever was the ‘victim’ gets to watch and to get involved, albeit in a small way.”

“How involved?” Mr More asked now even more worried. Having some of the girls watch him being disciplined was bad enough but he was even more concerned at what else might happen.

Miss Castle was enjoying giving the explanation. “They will each give you a few hand spanks.”

“No way,” Mr More objected. “They are just kids. They can’t smack someone my age.”

Miss Castle leaned forward. “So let’s get this straight. They are too young to spank you but not too young for a man of your age to ogle them through the window when they are half naked?”

Mr More looked back at the desk and licked his lips. He really had no answer for that argument.

Miss Castle waited a moment and demanded. “So, a spanking and the cane it is, and the girls will give you some spanks as well. That’s final.”

Mr More kept blushing, shrugged his shoulders and accepted the inevitable.

Miss Harman came back in to the office. “Six girls are on their way to the Punishment Room, Miss Castle.”

“Thank you, Miss Harman,” Miss Castle replied, both winking at each other.

“Let’s go, Mr More,” Miss Castle commanded.

Miss Castle went first followed by an increasingly unhappy Mr More, with Miss Harman following.

Mr More looked at Miss Castle’s legs as she walked in front of him knowing that they were legs he would get a close-up look of when across her lap. He was conscious of Miss Harman behind him and wondered what she was thinking.

Miss Harman was looking at Mr More’s bottom although his trousers were very loose. Nevertheless, she giggled to herself at the thought of Mr More walking with more of a limp when he left the Punishment Room in due course.

It was no more than thirty steps to the Punishment Room and as they came up to it there were six girls arriving at the same time. They all wore the school uniform which comprised a white short-sleeved shirt, a tartan skirt, and short white socks leaving otherwise bare legs.

Mr More looked totally embarrassed as the girls were all smiling at his distress.

“Let’s go in, girls,” Miss Castle said sounding strict but smiling.

“Yes, Miss,” the girls said giggling. They respectfully allowed Miss Castle to go in first before all trooping in. They turned and watched Mr More enter looking resolutely at the floor, with Miss Harman coming in last and closing the door.

Miss Castle sat on the spanking chair and crossed her legs and her arms. She looked up at Mr More and ordered, “Right then, Mr More. Please remove your trousers and underpants.”

Mr More looked up in alarm and his face now a deep almost beetroot colour. He knew the moment had come and momentarily thought about turning and fleeing. However, he bottled the thought and quickly looking around at the girls smiling faces as he started to undo his jeans. Slowly he pushed the jeans downwards and stepped out of them. He didn’t attempt to pick them up but instead pushed his underpants down and stepped out of them. He stood looking at Miss castle.

“Your shirt as well please, Mr More. Spankings are given in the nude here.”

Mr More was pretty sure that Miss Castle was lying but he decided not to argue. After all there was no great difference between being totally naked and to going swimming but without his trunks. So he undid the buttons and slipped his shirt off letting it fall to the floor. He stood awkwardly with his hands covering his penis.

Miss Castle let Mr More wallow for a while. The girls were giggling and some were covering their mouths with broad grins. Miss Harman was enjoying the sight of the naked Mr More who she thought looked rather sexy in the nude.

“Get across my lap, Mr More,” Miss Castle eventually ordered.

Mr More jumped at the instruction and was eager to get across Miss Castle’s lap sooner rather than later. He eased himself down and across the waiting lap, balancing with his hands as the floor came up to meet his face. Once he was settled in position and felt Miss Castle’s hand rubbing his bottom he even thought how sexy the position was. Lying across a strict female teacher’s lap who was rubbing his bottom and was about to spank him in front of six smiling schoolgirl’s, some of whom he had ogled as they got undressed and dressed in the changing room.

Miss Castle looked around at the girls smiling broadly as she rubbed Mr More’s bare bottom. After several rubs she lifted her hand and brought it down hard on Mr More’s bare bottom.

The first few spanks stung but Mr More took them within his stride. However, as the spanks continued to land with unbending regularity the stinging spread across his bottom.

Mr More struggled as the spanks continued, and his increasingly stinging bottom was not helped by the loud giggles and encouragement from the girls.

LUXvanessa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LUXvanessa

Of course he accepted it was wrong to snoop on the near naked girls and it was only justice that they watched him being spanked. It was just that at forty-eight-years-old he felt that maybe he was certainly too old to be spanked. The only consolation was that Miss Castle was spanking him and at least he felt he was having a personal experience. That and the fact he deserved the spanking.

The girls giggled continuously as the spanking proceeded. Several had watched other girls being spanked either in this room or at the front of class. This was the first time they had seen an adult spanked though and to be blunt they were all enjoying it. They laughed as Mr More squirmed around on Miss Castle’s lap which was a place that most of the girl’s watching had also resided to have their own bottoms spanked most of whom on many many occasions.

Miss Castle kept on landing spanks all over Mr More’s bottom. After a while she transferred her attention to the backs of his legs. She was well aware of the increased pain he would be experiencing.

The girls cooed and chuckled as the backs of Mr More’s legs were turned a dark red to begin to match the colour of his bare bottom cheeks.

Miss Castle finished off with several spanks to the same spot on the back of each leg and was satisfied with the louder gasps Mr More gave out.

“Your turn, girls,” Miss More looked and said. “Twelve spanks each on each bottom cheek and each leg. As hard as you can.”

The girls giggled with glee as the first girl positioned herself and happily landed spank after spank as directed. The girls had never been given this task before and relished it. Miss Castle felt justified given Mr More had been happy enough watching the girls get changed. So if they spanked his bare bottom and the backs of his legs that seemed like justice. One by one the girls took their position and spanked with as much force as they could muster.

Mr More felt embarrassed and not a little humiliated when the girls spanked him. They were just so young. However at least he wasn’t told to go across their laps. That would have been much worse, he reckoned.

As though reading Mr More’s mind she ordered, “Get up, Mr More.”

The last girl, sixteen-year-old Emily, looked upset as she had not yet had her turn. That feeling turned to joy when Mr More stood up and faced Miss Castle.

“Emily will give you a final spanking whilst I get ready to cane you.”

Miss Castle looked at Emily. “Sit down on this chair.”

Emily smiled as she quickly sat down and looked up at an increasingly worried Mr More. As Miss Castle said nothing Emily snapped, “Get across my lap, Mr More.”

Mr More blushed as he glanced at Miss Castle.

“You heard the young lady, Mr More. Address her as Miss Emily and do as she says.”

Mr More looked back at the schoolgirl and said, “Yes, Miss Emily. Erm, of course, Miss Emily.”

As Mr More bent across Emily’s lap there was a chorus from the other girls. “Yes, Miss Emily,” they crowed sarcastically.

Mr More again balanced on the floor with his hands and this time had a close-up of both the floor and Emily’s ankle length socks.

“How many Miss?” Emily asked Miss Castle as she rubbed Mr More’s bare bottom.

Miss Castle replied, “Oh, until I tell you to stop. Hard as you like, just like the other girls.”

Emily looked back at the red bottom across her lap. She had never spanked anyone, let alone an adult man. There had been plenty of playful slaps with the girls on their knickers covered bottoms and even their bare bottoms in the showers. This was very different though. She raised her hand and brought it down as hard as she could on Mr More’s bottom.

Mr More now felt properly humiliated. Being spanked by Miss Castle was one thing as she was a teacher in her mid-thirties. Emily was only a schoolgirl and surely this shouldn’t be allowed? Then he reminded himself that he had spied on these same girls when they were getting changed and remembered seeing Emily in only her knickers. So maybe justice was being done after all.

Emily gasped after giving the first spank. She hadn’t expected her hand to sting. Even so she knew she wouldn’t get a chance like this again very soon, if ever, and so she kept on spanking Mr More. She was happily surprised to find the stinging affected her less and less as she landed more and more spanks. How cool was that, she thought?

Miss Castle came back in to view holding a cane which was all too quickly for Emily. However, Miss Castle stood watching for another couple of minutes allowing Emily to continue the spanking.

Emily focused on the reddening bottom on her lap and happily continued landing spanks all over it.

“Ok, Emily, you had better stop now,” Miss Castle said.

“Up you get, Mr More,” Miss Castle ordered.

Mr More eased himself off Emily’s lap and stood facing Miss Castle.

“Thank Miss Emily for spanking you, Mr More,” Miss castle instructed.

Mr More turned and looked at the teenager. “Thank you for spanking me, Miss Emily,” he said blushing again.

Emily smiled but didn’t say anything. She had certainly enjoyed the experience.

One of the girls, Josie, also sixteen-year-olds, kept looking intently at Emily. She was the same age and in the same class but was enthralled by the way she had dealt with Mr More and wondered if she would deal with her as well. She wasn’t spanked at home but had fantasised during classes about being spanked by Emily. In her eyes she had a particularly dominant sounding voice and had always been subdued in her company.

As Emily re-joined the group of girls Josie whispered, “I’m sorry I bumped in to you at gym class today, Miss Emily. I hope that hasn’t earned me a spanking.”

Emily looked surprised but when she glanced at Josie realised she was being serious. As she was hyped up by spanking Mr More she replied also in a whisper, “I rather think it did. We’ll come back here after school.”

“Yes, Miss Emily,” Josie replied blushing.

Miss Castle flexed the cane in her hands and instructed, “Bend over the caning table,” Mr More. “Spread your legs apart and hold on tightly.”

Mr More looked at the caning table. Stepping over to it Mr More bent down and grabbed the sides of the table. As he lay down he kept his legs apart and knew the girls had a first class view of his ball sac. This was even more humiliating for him than going across Emily’s lap.

Silence reigned in the room. The girls looked on agog. They had watched girls being spanked in class but never caned. If there were two girls to be caned the one not being caned had to face the wall with her nose pressed against it. They heard the caning but never watched it. This time they were going to watch as Miss Castle caned Mr More.

Miss Castle took up her position. “Have you ever been caned before, Mr More?” Miss Castle asked.

“Yes, Miss Castle. When at school the cane was commonly used. I got caned several times.” He didn’t say anything about his more recent canings.

The girls giggled again at the answer.

“Good,” Miss Castle said. “So expect a hard set of strokes. It will be six-of-the-best for you.”

Mr More closed his eyes as the cane was tapped on his bottom. A few seconds later there was a searing pain rushing around his bottom after the first stroke. He clenched the sides of the table not wanting to get up and be totally embarrassed in front of the schoolgirls.

Miss Castle and the girls looked at Mr More’s bottom and saw the red high ridged wheal appear. Of course all of the girls had seen such a wheal both on other girl’s bottoms and their own bottoms when they looked in the mirror in their dorms.

The second stroke brought a gasp from Mr More. Miss Castle was using rather more force than she did with the girls. She was enjoying herself rather more as well. After all she felt Mr More deserved this thrashing because he should have known far better. Yet still he ogled the girls.

The third stroke drew another gasp from Mr More. The girls watched as he physically struggled to hang on to the table. They could tell from the height of the wheals that Miss Castle was caning Mr More far harder than they ever got caned.

Miss Castle applied a double stroke next. It caught both Mr More and the girls by surprise. Mr More raised his head with his eyes closed and hissed out through clenched teeth.

The girls held their breath as the sixth stroke landed. Mr More yelped as the cane bit in to his bottom. The sixth wheal developed quickly and the girls knew Mr More wouldn’t be sitting at all comfortably for quite a while if their own experiences were anything to go by.

Miss Castle let Mr More lie on the table for a few moments allowing the girls to savour the now well-disciplined adult man.

“Get up, Mr More and get dressed,” Miss Castle then ordered.

Mr More eased himself up. He was now mainly concerned about his stinging bottom as he rubbed his fingers along the ridged wheals. As he did so he was surprised at how calm he felt. He looked at Miss Castle and wondered if he would dare to ask her at some future time to cane him again. He was starting to think he would.

Keeping these thoughts to himself Mr More stepped back in to his underpants and trousers and put his shirt back on. He looked steadfastly at Miss Castle waiting submissively for her to tell him to leave.

“Mr More,” she said sternly. “Don’t be caught looking at the girls in the changing room again. Understood?”

“Yes, Miss Castle,” Mr More replied.

“Get going, then.”

“Thank you, Miss Castle,” Mr More said equally meekly. He turned and walked out of the room thinking about Miss Castle’s warning. ‘Don’t get caught,’ she said and not, ‘Don’t do it.’ As he walked away from the punishment room Mr More smirked at the thought of snooping on the girls again and getting caught. Of course he had never admitted to being caught before even though he had been several times by the Headmistress. Still, getting caught again by Miss Castle or Miss Harman suddenly had its attractions.

The girls left the punishment room all talking excitedly six to the dozen. Except for Emily and Josie though whose conversation was more muted but still very serious. “Don’t forget, Josie,” Emily said quietly in to Josie’s ear. “You and I will be coming back here after school. I will be giving you a bare bottom spanking and the cane.”

Josie gasped. “I wasn’t expecting the cane, Emily,” she replied quickly.

“Miss Emily to you,” was the response. Before Josie could reply Emily added, “Trust me, you’ll feel good afterwards.”

Josie relaxed. “Ok, Miss Emily. I’ll be there.”

Back in the Punishment Room Miss Castle and Miss Harman looked at each other.

Miss Harman said, “I think I should have stopped you. As school Nurse I should have demanded you stop.”

Miss Castle said, “Yes you should have done so, it’s your fault. I think you need to suffer the consequences.”

Miss Harman asked quietly. “What do you suggest Miss Castle?”

“Well, a bare bottom spanking followed by twelve strokes of the cane.”

“Oh dear. Really?”

“Are you questioning my authority, Harman?” Miss Castle demanded.

“No, no,” Miss Harman replied quickly. “I think you are right, Miss Castle. Should I be naked as usual?”

“Yes, Harman. You will be fully naked. I will just wear my knickers. At least I will until I have finished and then I will take them off. As usual.”

Neither realised the Headmistress was standing outside the door and could make out what was being said.

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments