Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daniel’s New Girlfriend

"21 year old Daniel breaks up with Chloe and then goes out with her 42 year old Mum, a disciplinarian"

12
4 Comments 4
45.5k Views 45.5k
5.6k words 5.6k words
Famous Story

What a turnaround. One day Mrs Thomson is the mother of his girlfriend then within days she’s Jennifer, his dominant girlfriend, and has him across her lap spanking the living daylights out of him .

It was only a week ago that Daniel was at Chloe’s house, his then girlfriend, Mrs Thomson’s daughter. Daniel thought Mrs Thomson, or Jennifer as he now called her, looked gorgeous, 42 but still so attractive to 21 year old Daniel, with tight fitting slacks and a low cut light blue t shirt that showed off her ample figure. He so fancied her.

 

Chloe had Samantha a girlfriend over as well as Daniel, and the three of them had been playing cards.   The two girls in particular were getting rather loud and Jennifer shouted across the hallway that if the noise continued there would be some smacked bottoms involved.

 

They all knew she meant it.   Daniel took a while to accept that his girlfriend was still spanked by her Mum. It had become a ritual though when Daniel saw Chloe over the few weeks they had been going out.   Daniel would give her a pat on her bottom.   Chloe would squeal if she had been spanked that day and lift her skirt up and show him her bright red and sometimes even bruised bottom with reddened tops of legs to match. She didn’t object and in fact always maintained that her mother simply set out some rules and enforced them.   There were never any surprises. She knew she was breaking a rule but just couldn’t stop herself.   Next thing she would hear the snapped order to drop her skirt and knickers to the floor and get across her mothers lap. Chloe accepted her mother’s punishments without argument, even at 20 years old.

 

Chloe and Samantha kept on making a noise though.   Jennifer and Samantha’s mother appeared at the door to the room we were in and shouted “right you two, you were warned.”

 

Jennifer looked across at Daniel and said “stay quiet and watch Daniel, I know you weren’t noisy.”

 

Daniel watched as both girls obediently removed their skirts and knickers and bent across their respective mothers laps and were soundly spanked by hand. He was in awe as he watched the two bare bottoms turned bright pink and then red, the girls squealing as they struggled to cope with their Mum’s constant sharp spanks.

 

He remembered how he watched Jennifer closely as she methodically used the open palm of her hand to make her 20-year-old daughter’s bottom bounce around as she turned it red.   He kept his eyes focussed on Jennifer, her palm stiff but slightly curved, her resolve unwavering, ensuring ever spank hurt as it was intended to hurt, so each spank was another lesson for her misbehaving daughter

 

When the girls started to sob Jennifer stopped for a while, rubbing Chloe’s reddened bottom cheeks and called across to Daniel.   “Daniel, please go to the top drawer over there” she said pointing. “There are two hairbrushes. Bring us one each please.”

 

Daniel did as he was told and took out two wicked looking wooden backed hairbrushes. Surely they weren’t going to be used on the two girls. They were both crying already. Daniel wondered though that maybe this is how come Chloe’s bottom gets so red and bruised. He handed one hairbrush to each Mum and watched open mouthed as the smack of the brush bit into each girl’s bottom drawing from them a loud gasp, a cry, and a torrent of tears as their bottoms wobbled and shook from the battering.

 

Daniel wasn’t sure how long the spanking took, but both girls were crying loudly and squirming around on their mother’s laps in a vain effort to avoid the hairbrush, tears dripping from their faces on to the carpet.

 

Daniel had once asked Chloe what being spanked was like. Chloe laughed when she said it hurt but he can always ask her Mum if he wants to try it, she was sure she would oblige. But Daniel never did ask. Instead he started to fantasise about Chloe’s Mum spanking him though, and he also fancied her more and more. So much older than himself, but she could look after him, discipline and in other ways.   He once confided his thoughts with Chloe making her promise not to tell anyone.

 

Daniel knew then, as he watched her, fully focussed on disciplining her daughter, that he found Jennifer an attractive woman.   Attractive in her looks and attractive in her manner.   Confident. Strong willed. A woman not to be taken lightly. Like an actress on the screen who any man would fancy, would want as his girlfriend.   That is how 42-year-old Jennifer seemed to Daniel.

 

When the spankings were over the two Mums’ were smiling at the girls who were rubbing their bottoms as hard as they could whilst still sobbing.

 

Samantha’s mother said also with a smile “I don’t know Jennifer, should we have kept going a bit longer.”

 

The two women laughed and Jennifer asked Chloe “well young lady, have you learnt your lesson or do you need some more?”

 

Chloe said quickly “no Mum I’ll be very good. I’m sorry, really I am.”

 

“Come here then” and Chloe dashed across to her mother who hugged her tightly, and Samantha ran to her mother. Both girls said “sorry Mum, we won’t do it again. Promise.”

 

Samantha’s mother laughed and said “don’t make a promise you can’t keep young lady” as she hugged her daughter.

 

A few minutes later the two mothers decided it was time for them to out for dinner.   Chloe Samantha and Daniel decided to stay at the house. That is when he found out.   Chloe said “sorry Daniel, but maybe you should go. Samantha and I have things to do.”

 

“What things? Can I join in?”

 

They looked at each other and Daniel realised what they meant. “Oh.” Daniel left, knowing he wasn’t her boyfriend any more.

 

Two days later he saw Mrs Thomson at the mall.

 

“Hullo Daniel” she said pleasantly.

 

“Hullo Mrs Thomson.   How are you?”

 

“I’m very well thank you, and its Jennifer don’t forget” she added sharply but with a lovely smile.

 

“Sorry, yes of course, Jennifer.”

 

“How are your parents?”

 

“Oh fine.   Still away six months of the year in Spain, which makes it lonely for me, but I’m OK with it.”

 

 

“Have you spoken to Chloe?”

 

“Oh we have spoken on the phone and she seems fine.”

 

“But being an item wasn’t to be eh?   She told me you broke up. I rather thought the two of you were going to hit it off though.” She smiled and added “I like you anyway.”

 

Maybe she still didn’t know about her daughter’s attraction to other women, but he wasn’t going to tell her. “Thank you” he replied. “Everyone has to move on, and it’s probably for the best.”

 

Jennifer looked at the 21 year old and said “Look, I’m going to have an early dinner. Do you fancy joining me?”

 

He smiled at Jennifer. So, she asked him out to dinner. Why not?   She is still attractive. Very attractive. He would be mad to say no and after all he and Chloe had broken up so it wasn’t as though he was two timing her.

 

“Sounds good Jennifer.”

 

“Good Daniel.   My treat” she said in a very firm tone.   He wanted to say something but knew he was overawed by the woman.   Attractive and strong willed.   Two characteristics that left him unable to argue.

 

He smiled.   She added “one of the benefits of going out with an older woman” with a broad grin.

 

Dinner was very pleasant. Jennifer kept him laughing, and she was enjoying herself as much as Daniel who was over the moon when Jennifer suggested they go out again.  

 

“On a proper date you mean?” he asked

 

Jennifer laughed.   “Yes, a proper date” then more coyly “if you want to.”

 

Daniel was wide eyed and said “you bet.”

 

Jennifer put her arms around Daniel’s neck, pulled him towards her, and kissed him full on the lips. They exchanged mobile phone numbers, and Jennifer told Daniel to call her. Tomorrow at 7.00 pm would be good she added.

 

Daniel was late and only called her at 7.30 and could tell immediately she was annoyed.

 

“Sorry” he said.

 

“Do as I ask next time young man. OK?”

 

“Yes of course Jennifer. No problem.”

 

“Good, I like my men to behave you know.”

 

“I will be good, really I will.”

 

“You better be Daniel” she said tartly and then added in a friendly tone “anyway, where shall we go?”

 

They arranged to meet and had another extremely enjoyable evening. The next time Daniel phoned on time and Jennifer was delighted with him. He was learning.

 

On their third date they again had an early dinner.

 

Jennifer said laughing.   “You know that time you saw me spank Chloe, she did deserve it. She said so in the morning you know.”

 

“What did she say?” Daniel asked, thinking it would be strange if Chloe had agreed she deserved to be spanked, particularly so hard. Yet that is exactly what Jennifer had meant.

 

“That she earned her spanking and she thanked me as well, as it had made her think about her behaviour.”

 

Daniel could not hide his shock. “No” is all he could say.

 

“Yes” Jennifer said.   “Really. She and I both know she needs to be spanked as otherwise she just runs riot.”   Jennifer waited for that comment to sink in before saying “That’s why I still spank her you know. Whenever she is naughty I put her across my lap and tan her bottom good and proper.”

 

“Wow” he said, still incredulous.

 

“Honestly Daniel. She really did say that” then suddenly with a very serious look “don’t you believe me Daniel?”

 

Daniel was shocked by the abrupt change in attitude.

 

“Oh yes Jennifer, of course I believe you. Its just, well, Chloe is 20 years old now.”

 

“I know that and she knows that.   But after every spanking she says how sorry she is and that she won’t be naughty again, but of course she is, so sooner or later she gets put back across my lap and is spanked again.”

 

“Wow” he repeated.

 

“You know Daniel, you were aroused by me spanking Chloe weren’t you?”

 

Daniel blushed, nodded his head and half smiled.

 

Jennifer smiled again, point made Daniel thought. He looked at her and thought how much he enjoyed going out with her.

 

Jennifer announced “I told Chloe you and I are going out. She was good with it.   I just thought you should know.”

 

Daniel looked shocked again and Jennifer continued “I’ve always fancied you really Daniel, I was just worried Chloe got to you first, but now she says she’s ok with it then we can keep going out can’t we.”

 

“Too right Jennifer.”   This was great he thought, 42 year old Jennifer just saying how she fancied him.

 

He wondered if Chloe had told her mother how he used to, well still did of course, fantasise about her mother. It was good to know she didn’t mind him dating her mother though.

 

“What do you want to do now?” Jennifer asked.

 

“Whatever you want” he answered.

 

“Why not come back to my place. We can watch a film, or play cards, whatever.”

 

“OK,” he said quickly.  

 

“You will behave though won’t you?”

 

“What do you mean Jennifer?”

 

“Well we are now properly boyfriend and girlfriend?”

 

“Sure Jennifer. That’s great.”

 

“Good, but if you misbehave I will have to be more like your mother and I will expect you to accept my discipline.”

 

“Oh” he said. “Meaning?”

 

“You know, a spanking.”

 

“Oh” he said, more quietly this time.

 

“Don’t worry Daniel. It’s my way of keeping control. I am a bit of a control freak you know.   Chloe accepted it although I guess that might be because most of her friends are still spanked.”

 

“What even at 20 years old?” Daniel asked now incredulous.

 

“Oh yes. Anyway, that’s what I want from you. Good adult behaviour knowing bad behaviour will lead to a punishment. I don’t go with long drawn out arguments. I like to sort things out there and then, so if you misbehave I give you a deserved spanking and then its over. No arguments. My decision. Simple really. What do you say?”

 

Jennifer chose just that moment to take hold of his hand as she lent across so her blouse fell forward and her gorgeous breasts were staring Daniel in the face.   He blushed.

 

“Like them do you Daniel?”

 

“Uh huh” he said unable to speak properly.

 

“So, Daniel, are you going to accept my discipline and come home with me?”

 

“OK” he said, beaming, deciding it was worth the risk after all.

 

  “Good.   Let’s have another glass of wine first then shall we?”

 

After two glasses each Daniel was getting more confident. Jennifer was enjoying his company, and laughed at all of his jokes. He was a bit childish but to be fair he is only 21 years old, and so not as mature as her own 42 years.  

 

At least she was enjoying his company until he tried to grab her breast, in the restaurant.

 

“Stop it” she snapped, but he didn’t heed the warning.   He was becoming over confident in fact not to mention a little drunk.   He tried to grab her breast with his other hand to be met again with an even sharper “don’t” from Jennifer.

 

“Oh go on, let me” Daniel said giggling as he lunged across again but this time disaster.   He knocked over her glass of wine and it spilt on the table and on to her skirt.

 

She glared at him.   He realised immediately his mistake and reckoned that was the last he was going to see of Jennifer.

 

He was relieved though when she said “ok, not clever and maybe you will calm down now, eh Daniel?”

 

“Oh yes, I’m so sorry Jennifer, really I am.”

 

“OK. So, are you still coming back to mine?”

 

“Oh yes please.”

 

Jennifer got the bill and they left.   The car journey home was pleasant enough until Daniel asked what film she wanted to watch.

 

“We will discuss that later, once I’ve taught you that lesson you need.”

 

“What lesson?” he asked pensively.

 

“Don’t be silly Daniel. You know very well. The wine.”

 

“Oh.”   He fell silent.

 

“Don’t tell me you had forgotten.”

 

“No, just that I thought you agreed it was an accident.”

 

“I don’t think I said anything of the sort did I?” She was snappy and very much in charge.

 

“Well, not in so many words, but..” he trailed off, not sure what to say.

 

“We agreed you would calm down, that’s all.”

 

Daniel knew she was right. He had read too much in to what she had said, more hopeful than anything else.

 

They got back to the house before they could discuss much more. Daniel considered not going in, but he just found Jennifer too attractive, so allowed her to lead him along the path and through the front door. Jennifer went in to the kitchen and Daniel followed.   He watched as she undid her skirt and took it off, standing at the sink in knickers, bare legs, no shoes, soaking the skirt to try to get the stain out.

 

He thought what great legs she had. Not skinny like the girls his own age. Curvy actually. He couldn’t wait to be able to caress them.

 

Then Jennifer said “why don’t you take off your trousers and underpants so we can get that over with and then we can enjoy the rest of the evening.”

 

Daniel’s mouth dropped open.

SalomeSweett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SalomeSweett

It was said so matter of fact as though it was the most sensible of things to say. Jennifer just kept looking at the sink, rubbing her skirt gently. She stopped for a moment, looked round at Daniel, and said “well?”

 

Daniel blushed, and didn’t argue. Couldn’t argue. He had been silly. Very silly. It made sense.   He had agreed to let her have control. It’s just that it happened so quickly.

 

All he could think of saying was “but I haven’t been spanked before.”

 

Jennifer looked at him sharply and was clearly unsympathetic saying “well maybe you would be better behaved now if you had been. Anyway, I will be spanking you today” she said before looking back at her skirt.

 

Daniel waited a moment, realised Jennifer had said her piece, and resigned himself to the punishment.   He undid his trousers and took them off, folding them neatly and putting them on the back of a chair. He stood there, waiting, and all of a sudden Jennifer said without looking “and your underpants Daniel.   How many times do I need to ask?”

 

Shocked, he realised she had been paying close attention to the sounds he was making and knew he had not removed his underpants so he immediately yanked them down and put them on top of his trousers, very conscious of being naked below the waist.

 

“I won’t be long Daniel” Jennifer said, as though keeping him informed. “I’ll just let it soak” she added.

 

A few moments later she turned, looked at Daniel, and said “right, you know where to go.”

 

He did. He knew the room. The same room he had watched Chloe being spanked.   He turned and walked that way, knowing Jennifer was following him, but not seeing her smile as she looked at his bare bottom and was relishing the thought of spanking it.

 

Daniel walked slowly and Jennifer gave him a gentle push between his shoulder blades and smiled to herself when Daniel said “sorry” before speeding up.

 

Daniel entered the room. “Stop” Jennifer instructed. She walked past him and went to the chair, turning it in to the room before sitting down.

 

“Get across my knee” she instructed as though it was an every day instruction. Daniel walked over and bent across her lap. Jennifer put her hand on his bottom and said “well I hope this will teach you to be better behaved Daniel.”

 

Jennifer said suddenly “oh, sorry Daniel, I forgot.   Can you get the hairbrush please.” That was like a bolt.

 

“Quickly darling before you get me more annoyed” she said smartly.

 

Daniel levered himself up using Jennifer’s leg, walked over to the set of drawers, opened the top drawer, and took out one of the hairbrushes. He wanted to throw it against the wall as he knew it was really going to hurt, but he couldn’t. Instead he walked back to Jennifer and handed her the hairbrush.

 

“Thank you” Jennifer said. “Back across my knee now darling.”

 

Daniel screwed up his face because he could feel a tear starting and went back across Jennifer’s lap so she wouldn’t see it.

 

“So, this bottom has never been spanked eh?” Jennifer said lightly. “It’s in for a bit of a shock then” she added.

 

Daniel felt some movement as Jennifer raised her hand and brought it down firmly on his right bottom cheek. She knew he would let out a gasp and wasn’t disappointed. Nor was she disappointed when she gave him several more firm spanks on each bottom cheek alternately.

 

She rested.   Daniel decided it wasn’t actually as bad as he had expected, and asked “how many are you going to give me?”

 

“Don’t be silly darling” Jennifer said. If I tell you then it just becomes an endurance test for you. That’s not discipline. Not at all. Discipline is me spanking you, hard, and you not knowing how long I am going to spank you for.   I am in control, not you. It only stops when I say so.” She waited a few moments before adding “get the idea?” and before he could answer gave another round of spanks on alternate bottom cheeks.

 

They hurt a bit more thought Daniel, but were still OK. He remembered though how Chloe had cried when her mother spanked her. How long before she had cried he thought? He just couldn’t remember. Was it this quickly? Maybe she just wasn’t as tough as he was. Maybe he won’t cry after all.

 

Jennifer settled in to a rhythm, spanking one bottom cheek then the other, sometimes concentrating on one cheek before reverting to several spanks on the other, sometimes spanking the same spot a dozen or so times before spanking another spot a dozen or so times.

 

Daniel soon discovered why Chloe cried. It was now obvious. She cried because it hurt.   Still he was forcing himself not to cry and Jennifer knew it, so as much as he was trying not to cry so she spanked him harder, and on the same spot more often, even on the back of his legs which she knew really stung. When her hand hurt she took up the hairbrush and started spanking him with it, the wooden back thrashing down on Daniel’s already reddened bottom, harder and faster than she did with Chloe, but Daniel was a boy so needed a harder spanking after all. Daniel squirmed around on her bare legs, knowing his stiff penis was rubbing her thighs, but still no tears.

 

It took quite a while but eventually Jennifer had the satisfaction of hearing Daniel give out his first sob, quickly followed by more, his squirming slowed, his erection weakened as he took each spank of the hairbrush with tears now streaming down his face.

 

After several dozen more spanks she decided he had now been punished enough.   She put the hairbrush on the table and rubbed his bottom, making shushing noises to try to calm him down. She kept rubbing his bottom, whilst picking up a tube of ointment, and as the cool gel was rubbed in to his sore bottom Daniel groaned in delight.   He was calming down, enjoying the feel of Jennifer’s hand as it first rubbed his bottom, then the tops of his legs, then between his legs, and as he spread his legs apart he was rewarded by her hand brushing his balls. He groaned in delight. Jennifer kept adding cream to her hand knowing the smoothness and coolness would increase his desire.

 

“Learn your lesson did you young man?” asked Jennifer, knowing the impact her gentle rubbing was having on the 21 year old lying across her lap. Indeed, feeling it as his stiff penis rubbed against her bare thigh.

 

“Sorry” Daniel said, but Jennifer knew it was a mechanical answer, he was enjoying the sensation so much.

 

Jennifer rubbed his bottom again and he raised his bottom up inviting Jennifer to rub his inner thighs again. Instead she ran her hand between his bottom cheeks, pressing down as she passed over his anal hole, drawing a gasp of delight, and Daniel raised his bottom quickly hoping Jennifer would press down again. He gasped out loudly when she did. Jennifer enjoyed the control she exerted over her young boyfriend.  

 

“Ok soldier, now you have been disciplined lets enjoy the evening shall we?”

 

Daniel shot his head around and looked up at Jennifer, not sure what she meant, but hoping it meant going to bed.

 

“You have been with a woman haven’t you?” she asked him.

 

“No” he answered weakly, blushing.  

 

Jennifer was delighted with the answer. A virgin to be taught exactly how she liked him to do things. What a prize. Not a know-it-all man who thought about himself first but a virgin who will want to please her first.

 

“Wow, never been spanked before and never had sex. Well well. You’ve had the first so let’s do the second shall we? I’m all squishy in my knickers so need a good seeing to.”

 

Daniel lay there for a moment, open mouthed, and watched as Jennifer kept looking in to his eyes but raised her hand and gave him a sharp spank. That shook Daniel in to action and he jumped up and Jennifer stood up.

 

“Come on you” she said and led the way out of the room, up the stairs, and in to her bedroom.   Daniel kept staring at Jennifer’s bottom as she went up the stairs. He wanted to touch it but knew he had to let her control things.  

 

Jennifer stopped when she got to the bed and smiled. “Undo my blouse will you” she ordered, with a purposely false stern look. Daniel was all thumbs as he fumbled with Jennifer’s buttons.   It took a while but he undid them all, and pushed the blouse over her shoulders, down her arms, and over her fingers before it dropped to the floor. Jennifer turned and he knew to undo her bra. That was easier. A quick tug and the back flew open.   He gently took the straps and edged them down her arms and they soon followed her blouse to the floor.

 

Jennifer turned and Daniel stared at her beautiful naked breasts. It was mind blowing.   Jennifer stood there in her knickers. Just her knickers. She lent forward and undid the buttons of Daniels shirt, and far less gently pulled his shirt off his shoulders, leaving him fully naked.   She lent forward, put her arms around his neck, pulled him closer, and kissed him full on the lips.

 

Daniel had kissed many a girl before. He nudged his tongue into Jennifer’s welcoming mouth, both enjoying each other. Jennifer edged back to the bed and sat down leaving Daniel standing, looking down at the beautiful 42 year old.

 

“Take my knickers off please” she instructed.   Daniel pulled them down with Jennifer lifting herself up to help just at the right moment and then levered herself back on the bed, crooking her finger at Daniel, beckoning him to follow her. They lay next to each other, kissing each other on the lips, before Jennifer guided Daniel towards her breasts telling him to suck her nipples, her stomach, her thighs, breathing deeply to indicate to him the bits she liked.

 

Daniel was stiff, getting stiffer by the moment. The trouble was that as he had never been with a woman properly before he didn’t do anything to stop his erection.   Suddenly he pushed Jennifer on to her back, lay on top of her, forced her legs apart, and before she could do anything he tried to force himself inside her. She tried to stop him but felt the warm fluid hit just above her hair mound, heard Daniel groaning, and then a quiet “sorry.”

 

Jennifer looked at him and considered telling him off.   Instead she said kindly “don’t worry Daniel that happens a lot in the beginning.” Then she asked “and what happens now?”

 

Daniel looked deep in to her eyes, grimaced, and said “another spanking?”

 

Jennifer laughed.   “Good idea for later Daniel, but I was thinking more that I need an orgasm.”

 

Daniel laughed and put his hand on her hair mound and rubbed his finger along her vagina.”

 

“Not like that” she said sternly. Daniel froze. “Your tongue, use your tongue.”

 

Daniel hadn’t done that before, so Jennifer held his head gently and guided him down towards her private parts. He allowed himself to be led. His face was between Jennifer’s legs and she spread them as far apart as she could so her vagina was clearly visible through her hair mound.   He nuzzled forward pressing his tongue into her vaginal lips. Jennifer held the back of his head, gasping in delight as Daniel licked her, sucked her, kissed her, until her breathing became heavy and she started to gasp, each time Daniel licked her, until there was one long lasting gasp and a groan and Daniel knew Jennifer had come. She guided him back up her body until she could kiss him again, and they held each other for several minutes.

 

“Well?” Daniel eventually asked “Did you enjoy that?”

 

Jennifer smiled and said “I enjoyed that bit for sure.”

 

Daniel remembered his mistake. “Oh yes, and sorry about before.”

 

“Will you remember to take it slower next time?”

 

“Sure” Daniel said, closing his eyes.

 

“I want to make sure you will.”

 

“I will. Promise.” He wasn’t looking at Jennifer.

 

“I mean it Daniel. Get the hairbrush up here will you.”

 

“What?” he said, not sure he had heard properly.

 

“I told you. I want control. I use discipline to teach you and you need to be disciplined. Anyway it looks like you don’t mind” she added pointing to his penis.

 

Daniel hadn’t realised but he had an erection back and it was getting stiffer the firmer Jennifer spoke to him.

 

Jennifer said “I reckon once I spank you again we’ll be ready to try again.”

 

“What, today?” Daniel said sounding surprised.

 

“Yes, today” Jennifer said, mocking him.

 

Daniel only took a moment before jumping up and running down the stairs.   He was back in the bedroom in seconds, holding the hairbrush. Jennifer smiled as she took the hairbrush, knowing she was getting wet again between her legs. She had so enjoyed spanking Daniel.   It was like nothing she had felt before. It wasn’t just discipline. She was aroused by it.

 

Daniel knew from his now stiff erection he wanted Jennifer to discipline him again.   He even believed he needed to be spanked again so this time he would not come too soon.

 

Jennifer swung her legs over the side of the bed, tapped her thigh, and Daniel bent quickly across her lap.

 

“Right you naughty boy. Next time you will do it properly. Understood” she snapped.

 

Daniel turned and looked up at Jennifer. His girlfriend. He nodded. Jennifer decided that was good enough.   She raised her hand, Daniel looked up, saw the wooden backed hairbrush and turned away. He knew he needed the spanking but didn’t fancy watching it. The first spank hit home. He gasped, and raised his bottom, beckoning the second spank. Jennifer didn’t need to be encouraged. She quickly got back in to her rhythm again, spank after spank, as Daniel gasped and squirmed and cried out. Soon he was fully erect. He felt it and Jennifer felt it.  

 

She stopped and rubbed his bottom, lent towards his ear and said “you do want to go out with me again don’t you Daniel?”

 

Daniel shot a look at her, worried that she might not want to. “Yes please Jennifer. Please.”

 

“Ok young man, just checking, because spanking will be a regular part of what I do.”

 

“Good” Daniel said.  

 

“Yes, good. Now listen carefully. Some men like it Daniel. The pain. It helps them enjoy sex more. You are like that Daniel. I know you are. I knew when you held back your tears before. That’s why I will spank you every time I think you need it. Sometimes there won’t be any sex afterwards at least you won’t get any.   If you are naughty it will just be a hard spanking.   But you will know if you have been naughty because you will have broken one of my rules. I won’t mind because you will sort me out anyway, just like before. Easy, huh?

 

Daniel agreed.  

 

“Good boy Daniel. We understand each other. So now let’s get on with your spanking.”

 

Daniel turned away again and raised his bottom, beckoning the next spank. Jennifer raised the hairbrush again and brought it down hard on his sore bottom.   Good thought Jennifer. The 42 year old looked at her 21 year old boyfriend and had a very confident feeling this was going to be some relationship. He was a quick learner, and she was an excellent teacher.  

 

He held back the tears as long as he could before starting to cry. Jennifer spanked him harder, and both knew that in another few minutes they would be back in each others arms on the bed, and both would know if the lesson had been learnt. Both also knew that if Daniel learnt this lesson there would be many more he would need to learn, and both looked forward to each hard, sore, lesson.

 

Daniel thought what a catch. A 42 year old ex girlfriends Mum he fancied, sexy, and strict.   A very strict beautiful ex girlfriends Mum.

 

In the morning they were curled into each other like spoons, Daniel behind Jennifer, his hand cupping one of her so soft breasts, his half erect penis pressing in to the crack of her bottom.   His bottom sore but he didn’t mind that as he remembered the chat they had had just before going to sleep.   He would move in. Jennifer would set lots of rules for him and if he broke any then he would be spanked. They would be lovers, she in control of him. Daniel was looking forward to a future with Jennifer, the 42 year old ex girl friends mother he will now be disciplined by and have sex with.   A perfect combination the 21 year old thought, whilst Jennifer thought how delicious the future would be as she spanked her 21 year old boyfriend into a crying frenzy before making passionate love. On demand. On her command.



 

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments