Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Debbie Sets the Tone

6
2 Comments 2
20.0k Views 20.0k
735 words 735 words
Debbie and I had been dating for almost eighteen months and early into our relationship had discovered a mutual fascination with spanking. We both enjoyed switching from top to bottom especially when combined with role play which kept evolving in terms of complexity.

One evening when I arrived home late and slightly drunk I quickly picked up on Deb’s foul mood as she sat watching the news in the family room. 

“What’s up babe?” I slurred

“It’s after midnight, did you think about calling to tell me you would be late?” she retorted in an icy tone

“Keep your knickers on; I was just out with the boys for a few.” As the words left my mouth I sensed I had crossed a line.

Deb’s face crumbled as she spoke quietly which I knew from experience meant she was really pissed “You are a selfish brat. Maybe if you had received a few real spankings when you were growing up you would have more respect and think of others for a change."

“What do you mean real spankings?”

“Not the fun OTK spankings we give each other but a spanking with a strap, hairbrush or paddle that leaves your ass red and tears running down your face."

Deb was right, I could not recall ever receiving a spanking of that nature and decided right then it was time to set things right. “You’re right Deb,” I answered in respectful tone. “I think you should punish me.” What had I just done, I thought.

She stared at me for about thirty seconds without speaking then said, “Go to the library and wait for me.” Without another word she turned and left the room.

I waited in the library for what felt like ages before she appeared but it was likely only ten minutes. In her right hand was hairbrush with a long handle and a surface about seven inches long by three inches wide.

Looking me up and down she uttered a single word, “Strip.”

“Deb, lets talk about this,” I said in a trembling voice.

“Strip now,” she said again in a louder voice. “Everything except your underwear.” She now had her arms folded across her chest. 

Somehow I knew that begging would get me nowhere, so I did as instructed and began to take off my clothes.

TrinnaHarper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TrinnaHarper

At the same time Deb moved a chair into the middle of the room. She patted her lap, and I assumed I position I had been in many times before. It quickly became apparent that this time was very different. Deb did not rub my butt cheeks and inner thighs or lightly brush my cock with her fingers. That move always got a reaction!

I felt the hairbrush rest on my butt for a second, lift and return with a force that caused me to gasp.

“Ouch... that hurts!”

There was no response just a quick follow up with two more swats.

“My God, Debbie,” I exclaimed. “That’s enough!”

“I have not even started,” she said as I tried to lift myself off her lap. “Stay down and don't move.” 

Whack, Whack, Whack 

“Please no more,” I cried

In response, I felt her fingers in the waistband of my underpants, and they were quickly pulled down to my ankles.

I felt her gaze on her handiwork. “Not bad but your butt is only a light shade of red,” she said in a glib tone. “Tom, you are getting ten more.”

“I can’t take ten more,” I wailed.

“You can and you will.”

Debbie increased the pressure on my back to ensure I did not move and started to deliver ten wicked swats with the hairbrush. She counted each one and paused for effect after each swat so that the pain could register. I was sobbing after four, and the tears were rolling down my face by the time the last one landed. 

I stayed across her lap until she spoke softly, “Tom, anything to say?”

“I’m really sorry Debbie,” I said between sobs “I guess I deserved that.”

“Yes you did, hopefully you will remember it for a while.”

“Deb, there one more thing,” I said as I regained my composure.

“What’s that?”

“This punishment routine cuts both ways,” I said.

“Huh?”

“Expect me to return the favor when you next step out of line.” 

To be continued...

Published 
Written by tfun57055
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments