Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Discipline for Karen

"The sub I love needs to be disciplined"

6
3 Comments 3
15.5k Views 15.5k
2.5k words 2.5k words
We have been dating for a while. I knock at your apartment door, and you immediately open it. You give me a quick peck on the cheek, then, "I'm ready! Let's go!"

You start past me, but I pull you into my arms and back you back into your apartment.

"Karen...?" There is a question in my voice, wondering why you are rushing us, but I pull you against me as I lean back against the door to close it. I look down at the top of your head, then gently pull your hair to tip your face up to mine. I kiss you tenderly, lingering, my eyes closed. Finally, you respond, putting your arms around my neck. I can feel your purse against my back. Our kiss deepens as our tongues find each other and play. I love the feel of your body against mine, but I finally pull away, leaning back against the door.

"God, you kiss good!"

"Oh David," you whisper, leaning your head against my chest.

I hold you a moment more, then, "Okay, NOW we can leave!"

You smile up at me as we walk out to the car. I open the door for you, admiring that bit of thigh that shows as your skirt rides up a little getting into the low seat. I get in on my side, quickly starting the car, but then turn to you, just looking at you. You can see the sparkle in my eyes as I lean over to kiss you.

I take a deep breath that sighs out of me. "Okay, just drive," I say as I try to focus on the car, clearly turned on by our kisses.

At the restaurant, I park and quickly come around to open your door. Your skirt folds down to cover your crotch as you swing your right leg out of the car, but your thighs are completely exposed, up over the lacy tops of your stockings. I groan as I reach out to take your hand and help you out of the car. You look up at me as you do, pleased, and also a bit amused at how clearly my delight with you shows in my eyes and the happy grin playing over my lips.

I slip my arm around you and pull you close for a moment. "When you look like this, I can't believe I am the man who gets to take you out!" I say softly. You just smile, but your eyes sparkle in the evening light.

The restaurant is nice, very well maintained (and patronized), but straight out of the 70's, with dark panelling and big curved booths, upholstered in dark red leather, wrapping around the walls of the dining room. I have picked the restaurant because its usual customers are a bit older, dressing up for the night out. You have seen me plenty of times in jeans and a t-shirt, but you know that I enjoy dressing up a bit when we go out. I am in dark slacks, a subtly checked dress shirt under a leather sports coat; you are in a soft, but fitted dress, not tight, but clearly showing your figure off. The neckline vees down, showing just enough cleavage to accent the small diamond heart pendant that hangs above your breasts on the fine gold necklace I gave you recently.

As the hostess leads us back to our booth I see a man sitting at a table take you in, his eyes sweeping up and down your body. As we pass the table, the woman he is with leans forward toward him. "Bob? B--o--b!" She drags the name out, trying to get his attention, but then turns to see what he is looking at so raptly. Now I see her eyes take you in, but instead of appreciation, they spit daggers at you. But you ignore it all, always the cool, sophisticated and urbane young woman.

"Did you see how that man looked at me?" you whisper after the waitress brings our drinks. "It looked like he was undressing me!"

I put my hand on your thigh under the tablecloth and smile at you. "No Karen, I think you misread that guy. He wasn't leering at you. I think he was a bit in awe of you. His date, on the other hand, looked like she would have gladly strangled you and him!"

We eat dinner, enjoying each other's company as we chatter away about the events of our separate days, the office gossip, the commutes, the weather even. Before long we are paid and driving back to your apartment.

As we enter, I grab you and again pull you against me, backing into the door to close it. Our kiss is hungry, urgent, but then you pull away and start toward your bedroom. "David," you say over your shoulder, "put on some music for us."

But it is too late. I look down the short hall into the bedroom just as you start to close the door. I can see that it is a mess! I turn from the stereo and walk toward the room as you back into it, concern in your eyes. The bed is covered with the clothes you tried on as you were deciding what to wear, along with two towels. I can see what looks like the clothes you wore to work today in a pile on the floor. I pick up one of the towels, feeling its dampness, knowing it was the one you dried with after showering earlier. I turn to you with a sigh.

"I was going to put everything away, David! But I couldn't decide what to wear, then by the time I decided, I didn't have time to straighten up!"

I just look at you for a moment, then turn and pull the chair out from your dressing table. I grab your arm and push you forward, spanking you hard on your ass as I do. You try to put your hands behind you but before you can I pull down over my lap as I sit in the straight-backed chair.

"Karen, we had a long talk, several long talks about keeping your apartment neat." I spank your ass again. SPANK!

"Ow! I know, and I'm sorry!" SPANK!

"You asked me to hold you accountable for keeping your room clean." SPANK!

The spank pushes you forward across my lap. I can feel your breasts pressed against my thigh.

"OWW! Shit! I can clean it. It'll only take a second." SPANK!

I pull your skirt up and over your waist, the tiny thong you are wearing offering no protection for the smooth globes before me. SPANK! ... SPANK!

"You left wet towels on the bed, for Christ's sake!" SPANK! The spank is louder now that it is not muffled by your skirt. SPANK! ... SPANK!

You squirm and wiggle in my lap, trying to cover your ass with your hands. I grab them and pull them up on your back where I can hold them with my free hand. SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"I'm sorry, David! I'm sorry!" SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

Your ass cheeks are beginning to turn rosy.

"Now half of these clothes will need to be ironed again before you can wear them!" SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"Owww, oww! I know! Oww! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" you beg.

"I don't think I am making enough of an impression on you, Karen." I reach over you and take your hairbrush off of the dressing table, then grab the waistband of your thong and pull it down over your hips, to mid-thigh.

Emma_Grey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Grey

I look at your magnificent ass, closing my eyes for a moment, then look toward your head to be sure you can't see the desire in my eyes.

"Oh god," you moan. "David, no! Please! I have learned my lesson!" WHAP! The flat back of the brush smacks into your left cheek, then almost before you can cry out it hits your right cheek. WHAP!

"What lesson have you learned, Karen?" WHAP! ... WHAP!

You gasp and moan at the pain. "Keep my bedroom picked up!" WHAP! ... WHAP!

I put the brush on your back and run my hand over your ass cheeks. I can feel how warm they have become from the brush, and I squeeze and rub them, easing the pain a bit.

WHAP! ... WHAP! "What else?"

You begin to cry, "Hang my towels on the towel rack!" you sob. WHAP! ... WHAP! The hits are harder now, and your ass is definitely red and hot.

I run my hand down the back of your thigh, then slide it between your legs and up until the side of my hand bumps into your pussy. I pull it away and reach again for the brush. My hand glistens from your wetness. WHAP! ... WHAP! The brush lands on the backs of your thighs. I grab your thong and pull it down and off, then pull your legs apart. My hand runs over your cheeks again. WHAP! ... WHAP!

You are crying now. You pull your hands around and wipe the tears out of your eyes as my hand slides under you to cup your wet pussy. My finger slides up and down tracing the slit, bumping across your clit with each stroke.

The brush starts again, WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

Each hit brings a cry from you as you wail and try to cover your ass with your hands. "I'm sorry David, I'm sorry!" You are crying so hard now that you are almost hard to understand. I stop and again put my hand between your legs. I let two fingers rub your clit, then slide them slowly up into you. Now I moan, a low, almost inaudible moan. My cock is rock hard and I know that you can feel it pressing up into your stomach. I pull my fingers away and suck them so I can taste you, smell your hot musk, then move them back between your legs. I slide them in and out of you, then out and around your clit, then back inside you, moving them faster in and out. You are still crying, but now there are moans as my fingers play.

I finally pull my hand away. I squeeze and rub your red ass cheeks, smoothing away some of the pain.

As my hand rubs your ass, I whisper, "I want you to learn this lesson, Karen." Before you can reply, I slap your ass cheeks with my hand. SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! Each slap brings another cry from you.

But now I stop and caress your ass, then slide my hand under you once again, rubbing your clit hard and fast. I slide my other hand into the top of your dress and bra between us and find your hard nipple. I squeeze and caress your breast as I pinch and roll your nipple between my fingers. Your crying is down to a whimper, mixed with your moans of pleasure as my fingers play. I am turned on, too, breathing hard, almost panting as you start to orgasm. As you do, I push my fingers deep into you and pinch your nipple hard. I can feel the pulsations of your pussy on my fingers as your orgasm ripples through your body. Your back arches and your moan becomes a cry, almost a shout.

Your orgasm begins to ebb, and I slide my fingers in and out of you slowly now, letting your pussy find all of the dwindling spasms. I lean down on you and kiss your back as I ease my hand away.

"Get on the floor, Lover," I whisper softly, "and take off your dress."

You slide from my lap and onto your knees, pulling your dress up over your head. As you do, I stand and quickly pull off my clothes. I kneel behind you and slide my hands up your back to unfasten your bra. I move on my knees between your feet and you spread your knees wider to make room for me. My hands lovingly caress your back and sides, your hips, your cheeks as I move up to you. I hold my cock and move it between your legs, slowly rubbing it up and down over your wet and swollen pussy. It is so hard it aches! Now I press it between your pussy lips and move it up and down to find your opening. As I slide slowly into you both of us moan. I move in and out of you slowly as I look at you before me. My eyes roam over your body. I can see the way your hair falls over your shoulders, the curve of the side of your breast, the way your ass cheeks meet your tapered thighs, feeling the thrill of knowing that you are mine. You put your head down on the carpet and press back into me. I moan again as my cock slides deep into you, almost to the very bottom of your pussy.

Your pussy sends a jolt through me as it clenches around my cock. I lean back and put my hands on each side of your waist, pulling you back onto me.

"Yes, fuck me, David, take me, Lover." Your voice is soft, but your desire clear, and I begin to slide in and out of you, harder and faster. I can feel my own orgasm building as we move together. Both of us are moaning now, louder and louder. You cry out, and I feel that first clench of your orgasm course over my cock. It instantly pulls me over the edge, and I pull myself as deeply into you as I can get, holding you tightly as I feel the spasms of your orgasm and the jetting throbs of my cock filling you with my cum. I begin to move again, thrusting myself in and out of you hard and fast, forcing our orgasms along as I do.

At last, we slow, and you let yourself slide forward and I slump down on your back, covering it with tiny kisses as I stroke and caress your sides. Finally, I slide out of you and help you roll over on your back, then stretch out over you, holding myself up so I can look at your face, so I can look into your eyes. You reach up to me, taking my face in your hands, and kiss me tenderly.

"Now I need to go clean up or there will be a mess on the carpet," you say softly, looking at me.

I raise up. "No, not yet." I reach over and grab the end of a towel and pull it off your bed.

"Raise up," I say. slipping the towel under you. You ease back down and we look at each other for a moment, then both of us begin to laugh at the irony of using the towel you left on your bed. After a moment, though, I lie down on you and press my face into your neck, kissing up to your ear.

"My Karen," I whisper.
Published 
Written by OldDom48
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments