Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ellen Given Control

"Ellen gets help but takes control over her husband who wanted to be spanked"

22
4 Comments 4
19.0k Views 19.0k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Mary had really enjoyed the show. The band had been particularly good singing a string of popular songs. Mary was twenty-years-old and was training to be an IT engineer.

Ellen sat next to Mary during the show, and at half time, they had started to have a friendly chat. After the show, they decided to go for a quick drink. Ellen was forty-eight-years-old and worked as a PA to a managing director. She was married to John who she told Mary was fifty-years-old.

Ellen wasn't normally the type to discuss her husband with strangers but after the second drink had told Mary how John never helped around the house which was much to her dismay.

Mary was sympathetic to Ellen but didn't have any good ideas how John could be made to change his attitude.

After a while, Ellen changed the subject and asked about Mary's work. That was when she discovered that Mary was in IT.

"Maybe you could work out why our computer is going so slowly?" Ellen asked with a smile.

"I'm guessing that John doesn't know that much about computers either?" Mary replied laughing.

"Exactly right," Ellen replied also laughing.

"I tell you what, Ellen, I can come over to your house early afternoon tomorrow and have a look at your computer for you if you want," Helen offered.

Ellen happily accepted the offer. "That would be really nice of you," she replied.

The next day Mary knocked on Ellen’s door as arranged. Ellen welcomed Mary with a smile and led her into the living room.

Mary wore a short sleeved light blue dress which showed off almost her whole thigh and all of her gorgeous legs. It was warm as she had bare legs.

Ellen was more sedate in a light pink sleeveless top and a white skirt with a hem just above her knee. Her legs were also bare.

"The computers over there on the table," Ellen said. She went over and switched the computer on and entered the password.

"This may take a little while, Ellen" Mary advised.

"I'll go and make some coffee and leave you to it then," Ellen said.

Mary started to focus on the computer. She downloaded a programme that enabled her to check the speed of the computer and as she was running that she ran another programme checking all of the directories as sometimes temporary files were stacked up and slowed the computer down. It was with some surprise that she discovered quite a number of hidden directories.

A few clicks of the keyboard later and Mary found the directories and opened one of the files. It was a photograph. Mary was rather more than surprised to see that it was a photograph of a woman with a man across her lap and she was spanking his bottom. At least that was evidenced by the fact that the man's bottom was already bright red.

Helen went on to open several more photographs all of which involved women spanking men on their bare bottoms. She then looked through the other directories all of which were full of photographs. Mary reckoned there must've been about a thousand of them. Mary saw that there was actually a mixture of photographs. Although all of them showed men being spanked, some had women older than the men, whilst others had women the same ages as the men, but there were also those that had women who are younger than the men they spanked.

Initially, Mary wasn't sure what to do. Clearly Ellen had access to the computer but did not know that these directories existed. That meant that John had hidden them. However as she was considering what to do and was deep in thought she did not hear Ellen re-enter the room and come up to stand behind her.

"What have you found on the computer, Mary?" Ellen asked.

Mary jumped in surprise and turned around blushing. However, she could tell from Ellen's face that she really didn’t know those files were on the computer.

"I have found a number of directories that were hidden deep in the computer and all of them have photographs like this one," Mary admitted.

"John and I are the only ones to have access to this computer. That means it must be John who has put those photographs on the computer" Ellen said thinking through what it all meant.

"It must be John," Mary agreed.

Ellen looked as though she had made a decision and said firmly, “Well delete them all. That will teach him."

Mary, however, made a different suggestion. "Are you sure that is the best thing for you, Ellen? I think the photograph makes it very clear that John likes the thought of being spanked by a woman. What you could do is show him the photographs, get him to admit they are his, and then give him a spanking. After that, you can say to him that whenever he doesn't do as you ask him he will get another spanking. Of course, you will make them discipline spankings rather than anything to do with sex."

Ellen thought for a moment before answering, "You are right. That is exactly the right thing to do, Mary. That is far better than just deleting the photographs. John will be back in an hour and I will face him with this."

Mary gave another piece of advice. “A sure giveaway will be if he has an erection. If he does then he will want you to spank him for sure. Maybe more than once in fact.”

“I’ll watch out for it,” Ellen acknowledged.

Mary added, “Leave the computer on with one of the photos on the screen. Lead him over to it but chat all the time so he is caught off-guard.”

“I will,” Ellen replied seriously as she started to think how she would handle it.

Mary said with a smile, "Well do let me know how it goes. I'll leave my mobile number with you."

After a moment, Mary continued in a firm tone of voice, "Don't forget to be stern with him. Don't let him get away with suggesting they are not his because if only the two of you have access to the computer it can only be him who put the photographs there."

Mary went home leaving Ellen to ponder what she would say to John when he arrived. In fact, she got herself more and more wound up thinking about the photos on the computer. How dare he do that she asked herself as she told herself time and again she would definitely spank him once he admitted the photos were his. She was getting more and more tense as she waited and was almost at breaking point by the time John got home.

John arrived about an hour later and was quite unsuspecting as Ellen asked how his day had gone. As he was explaining, Ellen walked into the living room making sure that John followed her.

John was in mid-sentence when he looked at the computer screen and saw one of his photos on it. He even stopped mid-word.

"So this is what you have been doing whilst I have been doing the housework?" Ellen stated firmly.

John looked aghast but was so confused he could not think of a single thing to say.

"Well the photographs certainly show me what you want and I can tell you I am annoyed enough to do exactly that," Ellen said in a very firm voice.

John blushed and gulped as he realised that his wife was telling him that she was going to give him a spanking. The main reason that he could not think of anything to say was because that was exactly the fantasy he had had for some years. He had been too scared to ask Ellen to spank him though fearing where giving her disciplinary control over him might lead to. That’s why he started searching the internet for photographs of women spanking men always looked primarily for women who he thought looked like a wife who was spanking her husband.

Ellen grew in confidence as she saw that John was speechless. More importantly, she quickly realised that John had not objected to being spanked.

Ellen took the initiative. She ordered, "Go to the dining table, John, and turn one of the chairs into the room. Stand next to it and lower your trousers to your ankles and then push your underpants down as well."

John was so taken by the authoritative tone of voice that Ellen was using that he automatically did as he was told. A few moments later he had turned the chair into the room and pushed both his trousers and underpants down to his ankles. He looked at his wife licking his lips and waiting to see what she would tell him to do next. He realised he was getting quite turned on by being under his wife’s control.

Ellen watched her husband obediently follow her instructions and remembered that actually that was exactly what Mary had said would happen. Keeping a stern face she, therefore, went over and sat on the chair and straightened out her skirt. She was surprised however to glance sideways and see that John had an erection. Once again she realised that that was what Mary told her to look out for.

"Get across my lap, John," Ellen commanded.

John looked down at Ellen's lap and thought about how many times in the past he had fantasised about her saying those exact words. Momentarily he was concerned that whilst it was a fantasy that got him aroused maybe the reality would be rather different. He hadn’t asked her to spank him before as he wasn't sure that he wanted his wife to have the authority to spank him whenever she wanted to. However, right now he was too aroused to think about that and instead he followed her instructions and eased himself down across her lap.

As John rested his weight across Ellen's lap he felt his erection press into him.

EMMA_DEEP
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EMMA_DEEP

However, he felt so aroused by being in this position of submission. He had so often imagined looking at the backs of Ellen's legs in his upside down position and now that fantasy was a reality. It certainly felt far better than the fantasy.

Ellen felt Johns erect penis press down on her thigh and smiled to herself. As she placed her open palm on John’s bare bottom cheek her heart beat faster as the feeling of being in control grew. She rubbed John’s bottom a few times watching the back of his head. He stayed obediently across her lap and her confidence grew just as the flutters increasingly flew around her pussy. She raised her hand and brought her open palm down firmly to give John the first spank. The flutters increased in speed and intensity as she felt herself getting more and more aroused.

The first few spanks were a delight to John. He had wanted Ellen to spank him for so many years. He knew that was part of the reason that he always refused to do what she said around the house. It was almost as a teenager going into a sulk. He had hoped that she would have beaten him out of it by giving him a spanking. Now that fantasy was a reality he wished that it had happened several years ago.

Ellen continued to land spanks on alternate bare bottom cheeks and looked down and saw how she was turning John’s bottom deeper and deeper shades of red. She found that the constant spanks released the tension that had built up while she was waiting for John to come home. Now that she had succeeded in getting him across her lap the tension was rolling way whilst the enjoyment of giving him a spanking was increasingly turning her on.

As the spanking progressed John started to struggle more and more as his bottom began to sting. Worse for him was when Ellen spanked the backs of his legs and he found himself squirming around on Ellen's lap and even kicking his legs.

Ellen had a growing self-satisfaction as she saw John squirm around on her lap and that led her to land harder and harder spanks. She soon realised that if she landed spank after spank on the same bottom cheek John gasped louder and louder. The same happened when she spanked the backs of each leg time after time. Of course, she kept reminding herself that the reason she was spanking him was because of the photographs found on the computer. They all made it clear that John wanted to be spanked by a woman and who better than his wife, she told herself.

Although John found the stinging harder and harder to deal with, he told himself this was an experience that he was thankful for getting. Time would tell whether Ellen would take advantage of his submission but that was something for the future rather than right now. However, he remained turned on by his newly dominant wife. He hoped that she would remain this way. He was so used to being the boss at work and making all of the decisions so coming home and having his wife in control was another reason why he would most likely accept being spanked again in the future.

Ellen, on the other hand, was quite determined that she would use this newly established disciplinary control to change Johns attitude around the house. This, of course, was exactly what Mary had thought would happen. She told herself she must remember to thank Mary for guiding her this way.

Ellen continued to land harder and harder spanks as she thought this through in her mind. When she looked down at Johns' bottom she realised it was glowing a rather nice red and that he was now letting out occasional sobs and louder and louder gasps. She smiled at the back of his head as she realised that he had remained submissive and taken what was quite a severe spanking. She said to herself that he would most likely accept her disciplinary control in future.

Ellen had looked at a number of the photographs after Mary had left and seen how red some of the bottoms were. Once she had got John's bottom to be about the reddest of them all she reluctantly told herself to stop the spanking.

"You can get up John," Ellen ordered.

John eased himself up from Ellen’s lap and turning to look at her immediately started to rub his bottom feverishly. The stinging was difficult to cope with, but at the same time, he loved the way that his wife had control over him.

Ellen watched as John rubbed his bottom and stepped from foot to foot. She was pleased that she had given him such a hard spanking that he was finding it difficult to cope with. Mind you she remembered seeing a number of photographs where the wife used a wooden backed paddle hairbrush on her husband. She was sure that John would get used to a hard hand spanking and therefore made a mental note to purchase a number of paddle hair brushes for her to use in the future.

Ellen also noticed that as John did his spanking dance his erection returned. Again she remembered that Mary had told her how indicative that was of what John would be thinking about. She now had no doubt that he would want her to spank him again in future.

John asked through his sobs, "Shall I delete all of the photographs?"

Ellen thought for a moment and replied, "I don't think so John. In fact, I think we should review them together so that when I have to spank you next time you will know to expect a rather more severe spanking."

John saw the sense of that and as he continued to step from foot to foot started to think about what it would be like to be sitting at the computer discussing spanking photographs with his wife. He could feel his penis getting a stiffer and stiffer direction.

Helen saw John’s increasingly erect penis and realised that she too was turned on by the spanking. She stood up and lifted her skirt above her waist before stepping out of the knickers. She then sat back down and parting her legs said firmly, "I think I need some tongue sex, John."

John willingly agreed and although his bottom was still stinging he knelt between Ellen’s legs and kissing her thighs worked his tongue towards Ellen's stretched pussy lips. He could see that Ellen was already turned on and as his tongue licked her pussy lips he loved the way that she was already so damp.

Ellen gasped as John licked her wet pussy lips time and again and then eased his tongue inside her. She had always loved tongue sex with John and as she edged towards orgasm she reckoned that this would be one of the best she had ever had.

John wanted to thank Ellen for spanking him and knew that she enjoyed his tongue sex. He, therefore, made an extra special effort to bring her to an orgasm. He could tell from her increasingly erotic gasps that she was well on her way.

As Ellen edged towards her orgasm she put her hands behind John’s head and held him firmly in place. She knew he never minded that but in this instance for her and for him it was a sign of her increasing control. She let out a series of loud orgasmic gasps and finally came in what she definitely knew was her best orgasm ever.

Ellen held Johns head in place encouraging him to continue to lick her pussy lips. As he did so, she let out more satisfied gasps.

John was happy that he had satisfied his wife whilst at the same time was enjoying the stinging sensation that covered his bottom and the backs of his legs. Although he still had his erection he felt that he had given his wife the best tongue sex ever.

Ellen slowly recovered and when she had she looked down at John and ordered, "Stand up,"

John stood up and looked down at his wife.

Ellen said sternly, "Wank off in front of me, John."

John gasped but found Ellen’s stern tone of voice strangely erotic. He clasped his penis in his hand and started to rub up and down. He gasped as he got closer and closer to his own orgasm and let out one last huge erotic gasp as his cum spurted out all over Ellen’s bare thighs.

Ellen looked up at her husband and ordered, "Get some kitchen tissue and wipe your cum off my thighs."

John immediately obeyed and moments later came back from the kitchen with several sheets of tissue. He ran the tissue on Ellen’s thighs and dried off his cum. As he did so he looked at his wife and they both smiled at each other lovingly.

Ellen said in a stern tone of voice, "I think that's the first time you have followed my orders to clean anything up. However I assume you now agree that you will always follow my orders or suffer the consequences."

John asked tentatively, "Does that mean if I don't follow your orders you will give me another spanking?”

Ellen smiled as she replied, “Yes of course."

John nodded as he replied, "Then I will follow your orders knowing that if you tell me I need to be spanked then I will not argue."

Ellen and John could both feel that their marriage was stronger than it was before.

Ellen reminded herself that she promised to tell Mary what was going on. She knew that would have to wait for the morning as right now she and John were going to go to bed and enjoy the night together.

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments