Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

For A Few Extra Bucks - Part Three

"Valued executive is discovered to be the poster boy of film spanking."

8
3 Comments 3
7.9k Views 7.9k
4.4k words 4.4k words
Ed Rawson sat gingerly at his desk that morning, grateful to have arrived before his secretary so that she wouldn’t see how difficult it was for him to sit. Regina Wilcox was an outside investigator who was checking to ensure that the top people in Ed’s company had nothing embarrassing in their pasts. The company was about to issue an IPO (“Initial Public Offering”) and Ed stood to benefit financially from stock options he had been granted.

Regina had discovered that Ed, though not the “star”, was still a central figure in a film that had taken on cult status over the past 8 years since its release. In an effort to raise the final money necessary to finish his MBA, Ed had appeared in about twelve minutes of the film, all of which were about him taking a spanking and switching on film. It was those few minutes that had made a cult legend. Although no one in “real life” knew it was Ed on film, almost everyone he knew also knew of the film and were amongst the many fans.

It was so popular that Ed’s residual checks grew bigger every year, such was the impact of grass roots fans for cult flicks.

But, Regina had discovered Ed’s secret and had used it to black mail her into silence about her discovery. Ed had to submit to a painful spanking at her hand as well as her hairbrush and paddle. But, she had sworn it was all over between them.

Now, Ed’s heart skipped a beat as he watch Regina come into the office, but she bypassed him. He sighed with relief as he did not want to reenact the prior evening. But ten minutes later his heart stopped again as Regina suddenly appeared in his doorway.

“As I said last night, Ed,” Regina said, casually leaning against the door frame, “I’ve closed the chapter between us. I thought it only fair to let you know that I had to inform Phyllis of what I discovered.”

Ed started to protest, but his doorway was suddenly empty. Regina simply dropped that bomb and left. What would Phyllis do? She was the VP of Human Resources. Would she feel compelled to report the findings to the President? Despite his very painful bottom, Ed squirmed nervously in his leather chair.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Later that day it happened: a note on Ed’s desk said that Phyllis wanted to see him in her office. Ed was getting pretty good at identifying the feeling of dread that suddenly washed over him. No matter the outcome of this meeting, it wasn’t going to be good. With that realization, Ed decided to get it over with and he headed straight for the Human Resources department.

He stuck his head into Phyllis’ office and said more casually than he felt, “You wanted to see me?”

Phyllis looked up and her face was a confused mask to Ed. She was at once bothered, concerned, curious and amused. She was on the phone and Ed was chagrined at having unintentionally interrupted a phone conversation, but she waved him in and indicated a chair for him to sit. As she wrapped up her phone call, Ed studied the VP of Human Resources. Phyllis was a woman only seven or eight years older than Ed, probably not yet forty years old. He knew she was very active physically so her appearance could be masking her age. Still, from past conversations, Ed was confident she was still within his decade of age, the thirties.

Unlike the “robust” Regina, Phyllis had the body of an athlete. Ed had surmised for some time that she was probably a lot more physically attractive than she let on in the office and he suspected she “dressed down” to conceal her body. Everyone was attracted to her despite her efforts to create a plain exterior, but that was due to her bubbly, vivacious personality.

His musings were interrupted as Phyllis hung up the phone and then went to her office door and closed it. Returning to her desk, she sat of a long moment considering what she was going to say.

“Regina Wilcox came to see me this morning and suggested that you and I have a chat, Ed.” Her words were even and without emotion or coloring, but her eyes seemed to be filled with mirth.

“I don’t know how serious this movie thing is or whether we should be at all concerned about it. Regina said that opinions might vary and that I should make up my own mind about how our company would feel if the public found out one of our top finance guys had been a porn star.” Phyllis still wore a mask of inscrutability on her face.

“Whoa!!” blurted Ed who suddenly leaned forward in the chair, just barely able to refrain from standing. “It wasn’t a porn flick and there was nothing pornographic about it or my small scene in it.”

Taken aback, Phyllis held up her hands in surrender. “OK, OK!” she said quickly, “Why don’t you tell me all about it?” Ed calmed down and leaned back in his chair, and Phyllis relaxed, no longer afraid that Ed was going to leap across the desk at her.

Ed gathered his thoughts and slowly and completely explained how he had answered an ad for a movie part hoping to pay for the tuition for his MBA. Tuition was coming due soon and he definitely did not have the money. He explained that he only appeared in twelve minutes of the film (it varied slightly depending on which version was being shown) and admitted that he was quite naked for most of his few minutes on screen.

“There is nothing lewd about it. It’s just a farm boy being punished in the woodshed by his mother,” he explained. “I’ll admit,” he continued, “I was uncomfortable being nude in front of the crew, and that the spankings were not fun at all, but – and I hope you will agree – the end justified the means. I finished my degree and went to work here shortly after.”

Phyllis sat in silence while Ed nervously fidgeted in his chair. “I have to be perfectly honest, Ed,” she said. “I’ve never seen the movie. I’ve heard about it and wondered why there was such a fuss.” She chuckled, adding, “Why in the world would people wait in line for a limited midnight showing? It always seemed so odd to me.”

Ed nodded in agreement. “I never thought the film was very good, but it has taken on a following sort of like ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW. Every year my residual check gets bigger.”

“Residuals?” queried the Human Resource VP.

“Yeah. That’s royalties based on continued showings,” Ed explained. “Especially for late night TV or cable channels as well as posters. That seems to have picked up big time in the last couple of years.”

Phyllis nodded her understanding though she was uncomfortable when Ed mentioned “posters”, but she looked Ed in the eyes. “I suppose I’ll have to see the film for myself before deciding whether to float this issue up to the President and Chairman. Any idea where it may be showing, Ed?”

He shook his head. “No, but I have DVD’s of the three different versions. I suppose the “Director’s Cut” version would be best … it’s the longest and most inclusive of, well, what you’d be most interested in evaluating. I’ll loan it to you if you’d like.”

“Better than that,” replied Phyllis, “maybe you could bring it to my home tonight and we’ll watch it. That way, if I have any questions we can sort them out then. OK?” They agreed on a time and she gave him her address.

Ed spent the rest of the day worrying about what Phyllis would think, and therefore ultimately recommend. He was grateful that they were not going to a theater and have to suffer through the audience participation as the movie unfolded. THAT would have colored Phyllis’ opinion too negatively.

Meanwhile, Phyllis scoured the internet for information about the film. She was fascinated that there was such a cottage industry related to this one movie. She was amused by the poster of Ed and the lengthy discussion of the meaning captured in his eyes. She was also impressed by the look of Ed’s sculpted physique and his attractive, though ruby red, bottom!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It felt uncomfortably like a date to Ed. He was seated on a sofa watching Phyllis load the DVD player with the disc that he had brought over. Phyllis had actually put some munchies out and gotten both of them beers. As she settled onto the sofa next to Ed she flicked the remote and the DVD whirred into action.

If it hadn’t been for the anticipation of Ed’s big scene in the flick they would have turned off the movie. It really was a dreary film as some “character study” movies can be. Really, Ed had wondered more than a hundred times, who could have invested in a film exploring the nuances of characters in the age old story of the farmer’s daughter and traveling salesman?

The discipline of Ed’s character by his film mother, was supposed to set the stage for a later confrontation between mother, daughter and salesman. It had not been intended to be a significant portion of the film, but the Neo-Nazi Feminist director had sagely (accidentally?) included much more of the discipline scenes than had been originally intended.

That happy accident is what landed the film in its cult favorite status.

Phyllis was raptly attentive to Ed’s part of the film, her eyes glued to the action and, to Ed, seemingly unbreathing through the twelve minutes. It was a struggle for both Ed and Phyllis to actually sit through the end of the movie after witnessing those oddly out of place punishment scenes. As the movie lapsed into titles and Ed’s name rushed past, Phyllis clicked the remote and ejected the DVD. She retrieved it, boxed it, and gave it back to Ed.

“Another beer?” she asked casually. Ed accepted and Phyllis disappeared only to return quickly with a couple of frosty bottles.

Ed nervously awaited Phyllis’ judgment. She turned on the sofa and finally looked up at him. “I have to say, it’s a little weird,” she started, adding, “But, I don’t think it’s really a big deal … at least not as far as our company or the IPO is concerned.” Ed felt instantly relieved. “What do you make of it,” she asked him.

He thought for a moment and having thought about this quite a bit recently, he replied. “It’s terribly embarrassing to watch. I’ve watched the scene numerous times and the humiliation never seems to go away. But, I got the money I needed to finish school and I did nothing illegal, immoral or even fattening.” The last statement got a snicker from Phyllis.

“That’s not exactly what I meant to ask,” she said. “Why, Ed, do you think this movie has become so popular? I don’t want to be negative, but the movie is not very good.”

Ed laughed. “The movie is awful!” he smiled in agreement. “I guess that might be part of its appeal. Then again, the fascination with the movie always seems to center around those spanking scenes. Maybe people are willing to put up with two hours of crappy film for a few minutes of witnessing a painful spanking.”

Her curiosity was really aroused. “I never thought about it before. You mean people really get excited about that sort of thing?” Ed looked at her closely and decided Phyllis was genuinely mystified by the concept.

He nodded his head affirmatively. “I would not have thought so, but I discovered otherwise.” Just as the words came out of his mouth he regretted having opened that can of worms. Phyllis raised her eyebrows expectantly, waiting for him to explain.

So, with a heavy sigh, he jumped into the explanation. “The scene where I have to go out and cut some switches?”

Phyllis nodded as he had then added herself, “I noticed there is a lot of ‘analysis’ and discussion about the look on your face in blogs all over the internet.”

Ed colored hotly as he realized she had been intently checking out the film. “Yeah. There are all sorts of budding directors, critics and analysts trying to figure that out.” With another heavy sigh he continued. “I was … well … excited as the shot was being ‘blocked’.”

Phyllis suddenly had a conspiratorial grin on her face.

PaulaaC
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaulaaC

Pointing at his groin she said, “You mean you … had … “

“Yeah,” confirmed Ed. “There was no way they could shoot the scene with me prancing around the woods with a huge erection.” This elicited a blush of her own from Phyllis. “So,” he continued with his eyes studying the sofa, “the director had a make-up girl give me a blow job to ease the situation.”

Snickering and nodding, Phyllis said, “So the expression makes some sense now!”

“All that psycho-babble, existential discussion crap is meaningless,” confirmed Ed. “Paraphrasing Freud, ‘sometimes blow job is just a blow job.’” Then he colored and quickly apologized.

Phyllis waved off his apologies. “I’ve heard tell of such things, Ed. It’s not a shock.” She smiled at him as if she were a teacher comforting a wayward student, but in truth, the student teacher dynamic was flipped. “I’m amazed,” she admitted candidly, “that people find that type of activity to be stimulating.”

“It happens,” he confirmed.

“Can I completely take off my HR hat, Ed? I really want to ask something that is even farther out of line than our conversation so far,” she asked. He shrugged so she asked, “Do you get turned on by spanking?”

“I did when filming,” he reiterated and then added, “I apparently have a few fans, too. I’ve hooked up with one or two and let them spank me. It’s kind of exciting, but I sort of thought that it was only because of the notoriety of the film … or that it was simply because it was a ‘naughty’ thing to do.”

Her eyes now ablaze with interest, Phyllis continued her probing. “What about the women? Did it do something for them?”

Ed rolled his eyes and answered, “You have NO idea! They became voracious demons!”

There was a long, uncomfortable silence. Ed hoping he was off the hook with this misadventure and wondering how to gracefully make an exit. Phyllis, on the other hand, sat with smoldering eyes and an internal struggle that was raging. Her eyes darted back and forth from carpet to appraising Ed.

Licking her lips, Phyllis seemed to struggle even more and then looked up at Ed and asked, “Do you suppose I can find out first hand?”

This was not the direction Ed had thought this meeting was going to go and it stunned him momentarily. “Wh ... what about the IPO? The company?”

Realizing the horrible corner she had just painted herself into, Phyllis quickly answered, “Oh, I’ve already decided we don’t need to bother anyone with this. Your brief film career has no impact. I doubt anyone will ever put you together with this film and if they do, it doesn’t really matter.” Fidgeting nervously, she added, “Forget I said anything. I didn’t mean to imply anything at all. I’m sorry.”

This time Ed examined the VP of Human Resources and gave her a wicked grin. “No, I am the one who is sorry. Especially if you’ve changed your mind!”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Once they were agreed that Phyllis would spank Ed, Phyllis quickly realized she was in over her head. “I’ve never done anything like this,” she confided. “I mean – I’ve never spanked anyone at all before!”

Ed gave her a teasing smile. “C’mon, Phyllis, we wouldn’t have just discussed this if you didn’t at least harbor some thoughts or fantasies about spanking a guy.” His smile broadened, “Or have you had thoughts about spanking a woman or being spanked yourself?”

“Not at all!” she replied in a huff.

“Well, then just act out what you have had in mind. I’m sure it’ll be terrific, but just to be on the safe side … you know, just in case you get too caught up, I’ll tell you ‘IPO’ and you stop. OK?” She looked a bit confused at the suggestion then understood.

“Sure. Makes sense,” she nodded, though she really didn’t understand how she could possibly get ‘too caught up’. She thought things through a bit, and just before Ed said something to spur her into action she took the lead.

With hands on hips she barked at Ed. “I’m sure you understand that we just can’t accept this type of behavior, Mr. Rawson. I’m afraid we’ll have to let you go immediately!”

Ed was taken aback until he realized that Phyllis had just slipped into her little fantasy. “But, but, it won’t ever happen again, Ma’am. Isn’t there something I can do?”

Phyllis put finger to lip and acted as if she was considering an option. “One must learn from one’s mistakes, don’t you agree Mr. Rawson?”

“Y ... yes, Ma’am,” he tentatively agreed.

“You’ve acted like a spoiled little boy: harassing the secretaries in the office, pinching bottoms and making lewd comments. I’d like to take you over my knee and tan your bottom!” Her vehemence was convincing. “But, I’m afraid you’re a grown man, and much as you could benefit from that kind of punishment it just won’t do. No, I’m sorry, you’ll have to go!”

“No! Please don’t fire me,” he pleaded in this pretend scenario. “I would rather be spanked than lose my job!” He sounded convincing to Phyllis and she inwardly grinned.

“We’ll see about that, young man,” she said forcefully as she gripped his elbow and pulled him to the dining room, “after you’ve had a trip across my lap!”

She pulled and he followed her into the dining room where she convincingly pulled out a dining room chair, sat down and tugged him over her lap. She did not hesitate a moment and began to swat is trouser covered bottom with gusto.

For his part, the swats barely hurt at all, but Ed played along and squirmed and kicked as he repeatedly said how sorry he was and how he would never bother the secretaries in the office again.

“This won’t do at all,” Phyllis announced as she stopped the spanking. “Stand up!”

Quickly, Ed got to his feet and watched as Phyllis put hands on hips again, though she was still seated, pursed her lips and told him, “Your actions humiliated a number of young ladies in the office, Ed. I think a little humiliation is in order for you. Take your pants and underpants down and lower them all the way to your knees!”

“But,” he didn’t even get the full protest out before her hands reached out to do it for him. “I’ll do it,” he pleaded.

“Too late,” she replied as she efficiently bared him from the waist down.

Again, Ed suddenly found himself face down over her lap, but this time he was naked from waist to ankles and his bare bottom was propped up over her lap and awaiting her attention.

SLAP! SPANK! SWAT!

Her hand rose and fell with more force than before. Whether it was force felt because his bottom was bare or whether it was because she was spanking harder, Ed did not know. What he did know is that this part of his spanking was really stinging him! Her hand swatted and spanked all across his bottom and it twitched and squirmed to her very great amusement.

She smiled even though she was working hard as his bottom turned a nice deep pink color. The sounds of her swats echoed in her ears and her mind and the gyrations from Ed were more convincing than before. Phyllis was sure he was feeling these swats.

“Up you go,” she announced as she pushed him off her lap. He stood awkwardly, rubbing his bottom and watched her point to a far corner. “You will stand in that corner with your hands on your head until I say otherwise. Now, march, young man!”

Ed had never seen her like this and marveled at the transformation. He didn’t dawdle, though, and he turned and shuffled to the corner as best his hobbling pants allowed. Standing as ordered, Ed could feel the cool breeze tickling his warmed backside as much as he could feel her gaze searing a hole into his naked bottom.

He wasn’t sure how long he stood there, but Ed was acutely aware of something else: an erection that he suddenly wished would go away. The more he tried to will it gone, the more it seemed to twitch and expand and demand attention. Closing his eyes he tried to think of unpleasant things like cleaning out the grease trap on the grill at the McDonalds he had worked at in high school.

But his thoughts were interrupted by the shrill announcement, “Just as I thought! Even being punished you have lewd thoughts!”

Phyllis reached from behind him and swatted his erection with her hand. “I’ll fix that! You will strip naked you filthy young man. I’ll be right back!”

Ed complied and when Phyllis next breezed into the room he was naked as ordered and back facing the corner with his hands on head. His bobbing erection just grazing the corner only making matters worse.

He felt a vice like grip on his upper arm as Phyllis jerked him from the corner. Still fuming, she pulled him to the dining room chair and ordered him to bend over and put his palms on the seat of the chair.

“Spread your legs,” she ordered as she tapped his inner thighs, “and point your toes in. I want your bottom totally unclenched!”

Doing as instructed, Ed marveled after testing that he, indeed, could not clench his bottom cheeks. Then he looked over his shoulder and noticed the long handled bath brush in her hand.

His face gave him away and Phyllis gave him a wicked smile. “Yes! You know you’re going to really feel this!”

He quickly turned his head back forward and felt her move to his left side. A warm hand touched the small of his back and then the cold wooden back of the brush tapped his pink bottom cheeks. SPLAT!! That cold surface of the bath brush was suddenly 10,000 degrees hotter as it swatted his left bottom cheek. Just as quickly, SPLAT!! The right cheek was on fire.

Ed howled with legitimate pain and began to dance in place.

“You’re not going anywhere you fondling, disrespectful excuse of an employee!” As she said that, Phyllis wrapped her left arm around his waist, held him tightly and delivered a dozen hard and fast swats to his vulnerable backside.

Groaning and moaning, Ed kept up his dance even though he managed to keep both hands on the chair. Then, after a very brief pause, Phyllis reached with her encircling left hand to grasp his still rampant erection. Giving him four more real stingers, she kept him firmly in place with an iron grip around his throbbing cock.

As he agonized over those last four hard swats, and as he prayed not to shoot a hot sticky fountain into her hand, he felt Phyllis release her grip and pull him to a standing position. The look in her eyes told him all he needed to know, which was to stand still and be quiet.

He watched as she unbuttoned her blouse and shrugged it from her shoulders. Then she reached behind her back and released her bra, letting it fall to the floor. Her breasts were full and firm and her nipples were engorged with excitement. She took his hands and pulled them to her breasts, squeezing his hands so that he squeezed her breasts.

“No more of this,” she said as she helped him palpate her bare breasts.

“Yes, ma’am,” he muttered. Her hands left his, though he continued the pleasing grip on her breasts even as he watched her reach for the zipper on her skirt so that she could release it and let the skirt fall to the floor. Her panties quickly followed and she stood naked in front of him.

Taking his hands and moving them from her breasts to her bottom, she again squeezed his hands so that he in turn squeezed her bottom cheeks. “And no more of this, either,” she said in a husky voice.

He again replied, “Yes, ma’am.”

And, as he kept both hands full of her naked rump, she grasped his well spanked bottom and squeezed, eliciting a groan from him. Then he felt her walking him backwards towards the sofa. It was an odd situation, but not unpleasant: her body rubbing up against him as he fondled her bottom.

Her hands slid from his bottom to his chest and she gave Ed a surprising shove which caused him to sit down on the sofa. She immediately straddled his lap, impaling herself on his manhood and wasted no time grinding her hips into his.

“Oh … my … gawd,” she hissed into his ear as she rode him. “I can really understand the attraction!”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The IPO went off without a hitch and a year later both Ed and Phyllis exercised their stock options realizing a sudden gain of more than $One Million each. In the process, they discovered things more valuable than mere cash, but that, as they say, is another story.

Published 
Written by dan2bend
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments