Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friends with benefits - part 3

"Miss Jones reaping the benefits of the friendship"

20
11 Comments 11
17.2k Views 17.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Miss Jones went shopping on Saturday to buy a sexy outfit for Sir. She decided on sky blue for the dress, sheer red bra and panties, dark blue shoes and stockings. She bought Dior perfume to go with it and knew Sir would love it. It was acceptable for school and acceptable for Sir's office. Her first bonus had been reinvested in Sir.

On the weekend, Miss Jones went out with old school friends. None of them knew she was a slut, she had been the prim and proper one, marrying young. She deliberately dressed casual. Her best friend Sarah spied something. Something Roma had to brush off. Sarah realised Roma had a hot sex life right now; Roma hoped implying that she and her husband were learning to understand each other better satisfied her old friend. It just showed how hard the female glow was to repress, being a slut was good for Roma's skin.

On Tuesday, Miss Jones dressed up for Sir but deliberately arrived for nine o' clock, so nothing could happen until after school. She hoped this would wind Sir up, made him demanding, frustrated, and dominant. This afternoon had to be special, make her his slut in residence and secure her bonuses until the summer holidays. Miss Jones wondered whether summer meant the affair ending or endless opportunities.

Miss Jones made sure she was occupied all day, then she took a shower at four o' clock, replaced her work underwear with her new sexy ones, perfumed herself and dolled herself up. She still looked professional, no-one should think otherwise. She knocked on the door at exactly half past four, pussy nicely moist.

Sir took her hand, pressed her against the wall and looked up and down. Then he put his hand under her chin, squeezed and looked deep in her eyes. Miss Jones saw a steely steady gaze, her eyes dropped, her pussy dribbled into her panties. Sir ordered Miss Jones to kneel, dropped his trousers and ordered her to suck. Miss Jones' blonde hair was soon in Sir's hands and her ears were soon rejoicing as Sir started speaking to her like a whore.

'Where you should be, now, aren't you slutface Jones? Kneeling before your betters, being the whore you are. Keep those shoes and stockings on, whores never take them off.'

'Oh Sir, keep talking that, I need my dirty cum hole filled by you. Four days I have waited for you, a whore like me can never wait so long for just anyone.'

When a hand slapped her across both cheeks, just enough to sting, Miss Jones moaned, slapped her face with Sir's cock and moaned.

'Fill Miss Jones' cum hole with cock. Whoreslut Miss Jones needs Sir to use her, spank her, tell her what a disgusting whore she is!'

'Stand up, slut! Turn round, slut! Bend over, slut!

Three orders, then Sir pulled off Miss Jones red panties, lifted her dress up and spanked both her cheeks harder than ever before. Miss Jones was losing control, started taunting Sir with, 'Got to spank Miss Jones to silence her? Too much of a wimp to just mount her and fuck her like the whore she is? Sir should not be Head if he is not man enough to give Miss Jones the doing she needs...'

Sir was enraged, pressed his bulging cock straight against Miss Jones' asshole, one hand over her mouth, shocking Miss Jones to the core. Yes, she was his slut, but even she thought her taunting would only get her another spanking and a hard fuck from behind. Sir was even more of a man than she thought...

'Dirty little cunt, treating me like that. You have the lowest job in the school, you cum dump, husband-ignoring daughter of a whore. Take this, and this, and this!' Sir was plunging his enraged persona up Miss Jones' ass through his rampant cock. 

'Give me that cum so deep Sir. Be a good hun for Miss Jones...'

Sir was not amused being patronised as the client of a hooker. He slapped Miss Jones' cheeks twice, then her ass six times. 'NEVER, EVER, EVER call me hun, you frustrated failure of a wife. Can't even get her husband to satisfy her, needs to whore herself to Sir!'

Miss Jones started to orgasm, the spanking and the insults pressing her triggers of humiliation. And Sir exploded ropes of cum deep, deep inside her, not stopping spanking her until his cock was empty.

Two minutes later, Sir said, 'Meet me at the top of the road in 15 minutes Miss Jones. I have not yet finished with you, but you will be home by six for your husband.' It was if the cruel insults had never happened.

Miss Jones walked unsteadily up the hill and Sir picked her up. They drove quickly to some woods and Miss Jones soon realised that Sir expected her to empty his balls again. The benefits for him were increasing, would they for her?

In the woods, Sir was even more dominant, thrusting his cock deep into her throat. He gripped her hair in two bunches, pulling her head forward and back, kept calling her Whore Tones (to rhyme with Miss Jones) and taunted her desperately rubbing her clit as he made her gag again and again.

When Miss Jones swallowed Sir's cum, Sir said cruelly, 'Walk home from here, Miss Jones, here is your whore's reward.' He handed her an envelope. 

Worse was to come. A seventeen year old boy, smoking in front of her wearing school uniform, sneered at her and said, 'Do that for me next week or I tell what I saw you doing to Miss Jones.'

Sir took back the envelope from Miss Jones, handed it to the boy after removing a Miss Selfridge gift voucher for £250 which he handed back to Miss Jones.

'If you know what is good for young man, take this, keep quiet and never, ever try to act on the knowledge. You may find your university place is suddenly unavailable...'

The boy looked in the envelope, grinned and ran off.

'I am sorry Miss Jones, I have family visiting for the next few weeks. Our meetings cannot take place during that time...'

Miss Jones fled, got into the bath when she got home to wash off Sir's smell, get rid of his cum and burst into floods of tears. She had lost £1000 bonus to a horrible little boy.

What would she have to do? Resign or change jobs (she liked her job, humble though it was)? 

The material girl had not benefitted enough from her friendship with Sir.

And who was going to fill her holes with cum now that Sir had shut her out?

Miss Jones realised sadly that her fingers were going to be busier for the next few days.

KylieMayson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KylieMayson

 

Published 
Written by shamelessroma
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments