Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucky, Fucky

"A man rims and beats the beautiful bottom of his oriental girlfriend"

4
0 Comments 0
11.8k Views 11.8k
641 words 641 words
"Fucky, Fucky, Neil?"

I smiled and shook my head. "Let's have a look at the calendar, shall we, Yasuko?"

Every Friday on the kitchen calendar was marked with a letter, either F or S. It alternated between the two. The F Fridays stood for Fucky, while the S Fridays stood for Spanky. Of course, there were often Fucky, Fucky days during the week, but Spanky, Spanky days did tend to be confined to alternate Fridays.

It so happened that this Friday was a Spanky, Spanky day.

I pointed at the bold S on the calendar. Yasuko's face fell. "Spanky, Spanky!" I informed her, gleefully! She obviously wanted some Fucky, Fucky but we had a rule that on Fridays it was either one or the other, never both.

She looked upset as I picked up my blue leather-bound notebook. I turned to the page covering faults observed during the last fortnight. I sighed and tutted as I read some of the faults aloud, "Overspending, gossip, masturbation."

Yasuko blushed and tried to look innocent. It was wasted on me. It had to be a hard Spanky, Spanky today. "It has to be a hard 'Spanky, Spanky' today!" I informed her. "Fetch the cane!"

I didn't use the cane much. Often a hard hand spanking or a session with my reddish brown leather spanking strap sufficed. But not today! Today I was feeling particularly sadistic and unforgiving. The cheeks of my girlfriend would have to be beaten soundly by my faithful rattan rod. It never, ever let me down.

"I said to fetch the cane, Yasuko!" There was a certain reluctance on her part. That only confirmed to me that I had made the right choice in selecting the cane. "Jump to it!" I ordered.

She returned looking sullen, holding the beautiful rod of correction in her sweet, manicured hands. It was kept in a drawer of a dresser in our living room.

Emma_Lares
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Lares

I oiled it regularly, to keep it supple and painful.

"Okay, upstairs, and get ready for me! No nonsense!" Of course, there never was any nonsense when it was a day that I selected the cane. No nonsense, just tears and pleading usually.

I climbed the stairs to our bedroom. She was ready. Submissively on all fours on the bed, with just her lace knickers on. My oriental beauty! I lowered her knickers and could smell a gamey, turned-on aroma. Her dimpled arsecheeks seemed to beckon to my cane. But first I ran my hard hands across her beautiful skin. I couldn't resist probing and teasing her neatly-trimmed cunt and her arse with my fingers. Something was telling me to rim her rose, and I duly did so, tucking my crook-handled companion under my arm as I did so. Joyously, my tongue found a heavenly home for a minute or two. She writhed and thrust her arse in my face. Oh yes! Such depravity would mean extra strokes of the cane for her. If only she knew! She would find out soon enough...

I slashed the cane down on her cheeks. She cried with pain as the correction hit home. Oh yes! Utterly sublime! Every day I thanked my lucky stars that I had hooked this oriental treasure. She worshiped her western man and took her punishment when it was due. And it was due now. Sadistically, figures were running through my head. Six wouldn't be enough, twelve neither. Eighteen, twenty, twenty-four? Cry for me, my oriental queen! Cry and sob as my cane bites and stings. Cry with pain and cry with pleasure!

My penis was also playing games. It stiffened and ached. It throbbed and begged for release, just like my oriental beauty. For once, I felt some Fucky, Fucky would be appropriate on a Spanky, Spanky day. It could even be the start of a regular new arrangement...

Published 
Written by cayenne
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors