Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gemma in Control - Part 2

"Gemma deals with the gym mistress"

16
7 Comments 7
16.4k Views 16.4k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Gemma walked through the gym and into the office where Miss Johnson was sitting reading some papers.

Miss Johnson looked up and smiled at seventeen-year-old Gemma and thought how pretty the sixth former looked in her summer school uniform.

Gemma took the smile to mean that the Headmaster had not told her what she had done to him after school yesterday.

Miss Johnson asked in a relaxed tone, "Hello Gemma; what can I do for you?"

Gemma handed the pen drive to Miss Johnson and said, "I have brought you a film to watch Miss Johnson."

Miss Johnson was taken aback by the statement but held out her hand and took the pen drive from Gemma. "You mean I should look at it now whilst you are here or should I look at it later?" Miss Johnson asked in a surprised tone.

"Oh I think you should look at it right now, Miss Johnson," Gemma insisted.

Miss Johnson half-smiled as she put the pen drive into her computer and started to watch the video. Her smile though quickly disappeared and she started to blush as she watched herself spanking the sixth former in the Headmasters Study. She could also clearly see the Headmaster masturbating and reaching an orgasm. At the end Miss Johnson looked up at Gemma but was speechless.

Gemma held out a second drive and said in an authoritative tone, "This is a video of you after you came back here having given the spanking. I can give you a choice Miss Johnson. You can agree to me giving you six of the best and then a spanking; or you can watch the film but then it will be 12 strokes and then a longer spanking. It is your choice Johnson."

Miss Johnson noticed immediately Gemma had addressed her using only her surname. Of course she knew what she would see when she watched the video. She did the same every time after she spanked someone in the Headmasters study; just as she did after she gave anyone the plimsoll on their bottom here in her office. She always masturbated. Now she had been caught.

Miss Johnson said in a strained voice, “But I am a school teacher and you are a pupil. It doesn’t seem right somehow.” Even as she said it though she realised she was having flutters deep inside her vagina. She wondered if she was being turned on by the prospect of being disciplined by the strict sounding sixth former; a schoolgirl she had often thought about sexually as she masturbated she reminded herself.

“Like I said, Johnson. It’s your choice; unless you want me to take the video’s to the Governors?” she added in a threatening tone of voice.

Miss Johnson recoiled. She certainly didn’t the video’s getting to the Governor’s, as she would be sacked for sure. She was breathing deeply as she made the choice. She licked her lips and replied, "I'll take the six strokes rather than the 12."

"And the spanking, Johnson?" Gemma demanded.

"Yes Gemma; and the spanking," the distraught yet turned on teacher replied.

"So let me set out the ground rules, Johnson. You will address me as Miss Dawson and I will address you at Johnson. You will obey every instruction I gave you. Both the caning and the spanking will be on your bare bottom. Is that all understood Johnson?"

Miss Johnson licked her lips again and knew she had to agree as she had already determined that she had no choice but to accept Gemma's discipline. She knew that when she disciplined the pupils in the Headmasters study he was masturbating because even over the sound of the spanks and the cane strokes she could hear his heavy breathing. She knew what she was doing was wrong but enjoyed dispensing the discipline. She had a number of friends who enjoyed being on the receiving end of a spanking or a caning and she had often wondered what that might be like as an adult. She thought ruefully now she was going to find out albeit she was going to be caned first and then spanked by a sixth former; a sexually attractive sixth former she again reminded herself.

"Yes Miss Dawson I understand."

"Ok Johnson,” Gemma said in the same authoritative tone. She continued, “Then stand up and come around to the front of your desk, remove your gym skirt and knickers, and bend over for your caning."

Miss Johnson blushed as she stood up and walked around to the front of her desk and stood by the chair. She pictured how it was usually her who ordered the student to bend over whilst she held the heavy plimsoll in her hand and it would be her who watched them bend over. So she saw the irony as she unzipped her skirt and pushed it down to the floor together with her knickers and she stepped out of them both. It was embarrassing doing so in front of the sixth former but she knew this was not going to be anywhere near as humiliating as when she bent over for the caning and even more so when she bent over Gemma's lap for her spanking.

Gemma watched as Miss Johnson undressed below the waist and could see the embarrassment on her face. No less than she deserved, Gemma told herself. She had no sympathy for the teacher though. It was one thing to dispense discipline as that was accepted at school. However it was certainly something else to masturbate afterwards.

Gemma had seen the hooked cane hanging on the back of the door and went over to collect it. She came back and stood by the chair watching the distraught Miss Johnson prepare for what was going to happen to her.

Miss Johnson stood back up after picking up her skirt and knickers and placing them on the table. She then turned and bent down grabbing the seat of the chair placing her legs apart just as she had watched so many students do for her. It was certainly a different feeling knowing that it was going to be her bottom that ended up bright red and stinging. However once again she thought about her friends who were in relationships that involved them being disciplined. She knew that they were aroused by both the anticipation of the pain and by the pain itself; so she wasn’t so surprised that as she bent over and presented her bottom for the sixth former she felt quivers deep inside her vagina and knew that she too was becoming aroused by thought of the pain she was about to endure.

Gemma decided to impose her control by running the cane up and down the inside of Miss Johnson's thigh and then flicked the cane from side to side hitting each thigh in turn. "Spread your legs further apart, Johnson," Gemma ordered and smiled as the gym mistress followed her instructions shuffling her legs further apart. Gemma smiled as she saw Miss Johnson's pussy lips stretch slightly apart. She wanted to run her finger along Miss Johnson's pussy lips but decided the punishment must come first.

Gemma looked hard at Miss Johnson's bare bottom. She had very different feelings to when she looked at the Headmasters bare bottom. She knew that she wanted to cane him very hard but looked on that more as discipline than as anything sensual. She had been aroused by caning the Headmaster but now knew it was a very different arousal to what she was now experiencing. When she looked at Miss Johnson's bare bottom she felt a sexual feeling far far greater; like when she looked at someone she really fancied. She was more in to girls than boys so that made sense to her as well.

Gemma knew she was going to turn the teachers bottom bright red but also wanted to kiss her bottom cheeks both right now and afterwards. However she decided to focus on the job at hand and she positioned herself behind Miss Johnson and tapped her bottom twice with the cane.

As Miss Johnson felt the cane tapped on her bottom she looked behind and saw Gemma's legs in position. She assumed that the students did the same to her and she wondered if they found her legs as sexy as she suddenly found Gemma’s to be.

Miss Johnson saw the calf muscles of Gemma's legs tense and she knew that the cane was on its way down towards her bare bottom. The next moment she felt the pain race across the bottom as the cane hit her bare bottom cheeks. She knew that she let out a loud gasp but could not stop herself.

Gemma enjoyed listening to Miss Johnson gasp just as she had enjoyed listening to the Headmaster gasp during his caning. She knew though she was experiencing different feelings when caning Miss Johnson. She felt her dominant role was more sensual than when she caned the Headmaster. She felt far more aroused this time.

Gemma saw the cane wheal and aimed the second stroke just below it. She enjoyed hearing the expected gasp from Miss Johnson as the second wheal appeared.

Miss Johnson struggled with the second stroke but wanted so much to stay bent over for the remaining strokes. She knew that she added spanks with the plimsoll if the student she was spanking got up and did not want to put herself in the same position. Even when the third stroke landed and she cried out in pain she clung onto the seat although wondered if she would be able to stay in position for the remaining strokes.

Gemma waited for the third wheal to appear before pulling the came back and landing the next stroke just below the others. She was getting more and more aroused as she heard Miss Johnson start to sob and shuffle her legs telling her that the pain was intensifying. However as an added bonus she saw that Miss Johnson's pussy lips were now wet and although it came as a surprise she told herself that just maybe the gym mistress was also getting aroused by the caning.

Miss Johnson knew she could not stop herself sobbing because the pain was intensifying. However she was also conscious of becoming more and more aroused by the pain; she found it erotic that she was being caned by a sixth former. Of course she knew that the norm would be the older person dispensing the discipline but she was becoming convinced that age was not of so much importance. She remembered that when Gemma came into her office and spoke so sternly to her the feeling of arousal intensified as she realised that Gemma was going to discipline her; she was suddenly finding the young lady both dominant and attractive.

Gemma decided to finish the caning with a flourish and landed the last two strokes in quick succession. She remembered landing the last stroke when caning the Headmaster on that spot just below the bottom and at the tops of his legs. She remembered how he had cried out particularly loudly. So this time she landed both strokes on that spot on Miss Johnson's legs, which brought even louder cries from the gym mistress.

Miss Johnson wailed with the pain but still managed to cling onto the chair and stay in position. She knew that the caning was over and could now enjoy the way that the stinging engulfed her bottom and spread quivers through her pussy lips and deep into her vagina.

SusieWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusieWood

She started to squeeze her thighs together to try to intensify her upcoming orgasm.

Gemma saw that Miss Johnson was trying to develop an orgasm and smiled to herself as she realised her own pussy was now extremely damp. However she wanted to retain control over the gym mistress and ordered, "Stop doing that Johnson and get up immediately. "

Miss Johnson had not realised that she had been so obvious in trying to achieve an orgasm and as she stood up and turned to face Gemma she was blushing. She bit her lip to try and stop the sobs and held her hands in front of herself to make sure that she did not try to rub her bottom; again something that she gave extra spanks for.

Gemma wagged her finger in Miss Johnson's face and said, "Naughty girl for trying to get an orgasm. "

Miss Johnson did not argue with the reprimand and was thankful that she had not tried to rub her bottom because she was sure that Gemma would have increased the tally.

Gemma sat down on the chair and pointing to her thighs ordered, "Get across my lap Johnson. "

The instruction made Miss Johnson catch her breath. It wasn't helped by seeing one of her plimsolls on the table within easy reach of Gemma's hand. It had not been there earlier and so she assumed that Gemma had put it there herself and would be using it on her bottom.

Miss Johnson then looked down at Gemma's lap and saw that the hem of her school dress had ridden right up and so she would be lying across Gemma’s bare thighs. In fact the prospect excited her knowing that her bare tummy would be across Gemma's bare thighs. Miss Johnson eased herself down across Gemma's lap catching her hands on the floor. She had never been spanked before and found the position as humiliating as she had expected it to be, seeing her legs under the far side of the chair and also having a close up of the backs of Gemma's legs. After a few moments though she felt Gemma's hand rubbing her bottom and she realised that being in such a submissive position was actually more erotic than she expected. The rubbing alone sent further quivers through her vagina whilst being so close to Gemma's legs made her want to kiss them.

Gemma looked down at Miss Johnson's bottom and ran her fingers along some of the ridged wheals. They felt good to her touch and she wanted to kiss them. However once again she told yourself that must wait until after she had finished disciplining the gym mistress.

Gemma raised her hand and brought her open palm down hard on Miss Johnson's bare bottom and loved the sound that the spank made as well as the gasp it drew from Miss Johnson. She then proceeded to land spank after spank on alternate bottom cheeks knowing that as each spank landed on the raised wheals Miss Johnson would feel the stinging more and more.

Having started to like her submissive position across Gemma's lap Miss Johnson found that the spanks were doing two things; the pain was intensifying but she was also getting more and more aroused. She even started to lift her bottom up as though to ask Gemma to spank her harder and harder. She was sure that Gemma was answering that request. Maybe she wasn't quite so happy when Gemma started to spank the backs of her legs as the stinging was even greater; although after a couple of dozen of those spanks even they were more and more welcome. Miss Johnson realised that she did enjoy being submissive much more than being the person who dispensed the discipline. Of course she would have to continue to spank and cane pupils who needed it, but she knew that simply didn't give her the same feelings that being spanked had done.

Gemma reached behind her and picked up the plimsoll. She knew that this would hurt even more than her hand but happily landed spank after spank all over Miss Johnson's bottom and the tops of her legs. She loved the way that Miss Johnson's gasps turned into loud cries and sobbing. Even though she could see tears running down Miss Johnson's face she continued to apply the spanks knowing that Miss Johnson remained across her lap when she could have so easily forced herself up. Gemma knew that she was dealing with a willing submissive who seemed happy to take every spank even though she was crying so freely.

Gemma looked down at Miss Johnson's bottom and was satisfied that both her bare bottom cheeks and the tops of her legs were glowing sufficiently red for her to end the spanking.

Gemma started to rub Miss Johnson's bottom and after just a few circles noticed Miss Johnson ease her legs apart giving her a clear view of her pussy. She accepted the invitation and started to rub her hands down the sides of Miss Johnson's thighs and then edging upwards ran her fingers along her wet pussy. She heard the erotic gasps coming from Miss Johnson and so edged her fingers inside her pussy lips.

Miss Johnson raised her hips knowing that Gemma was flicking her clit and within a few more moments let out erotic gasp after erotic gasp until she reached what she thought was one of the best orgasms she had ever had.

Gemma let Miss Johnson lie across her lap for a while as she was obviously savouring her orgasm before ordering, "You can get up, Johnson,"

Miss Johnson heard the order but stayed across Gemma's lap for a few moments more. However when Gemma landed another spank on her bare bottom she knew that she had to get up and eased herself up from Gemma's lap. She put the extra spank down to a good lesson to have learned; Gemma was not going to be someone to be messed about with.

Miss Johnson stood up and looked at Gemma with a face that asked for permission to rub her bottom.

Gemma smiled while watching Miss Johnson for a few moments to enforce her control before saying, "You can rub your bottom Johnson. "

"Thank you Miss Gemma," Miss Johnson said happily. As she rubbed her bottom she looked at Gemma through her tear-filled eyes and knew what she wanted to do. She leaned forward and asked, "May I Miss?"

Gemma nodded and leaning towards Miss Johnson pressed her lips against hers and kissed her hard. Gemma found it a sweet loving kiss and not one from somebody who wanted revenge for being spanked. In fact it was more like a massive thank you from the gym mistress.

Miss Johnson ran her fingers up Gemma's leg and when she got to her knickers edged inside and towards her pussy. Again before touching Gemma’s wet pussy she asked kindly, "Miss?"

Gemma's voice was already husky when she replied, "Of course, Johnson."

Miss Johnson eagerly ran her fingers up and down Gemma's wet pussy lips listening to her gasps getting deeper and deeper. She could tell when Gemma was getting close to an orgasm and edged her fingers inside her vagina and found her stiffened clit. Moments later Gemma let out an orgasmic gasp tightening her grip around Miss Johnson's neck.

Once Gemma released the gym mistress Miss Johnson knew that she was more relaxed. She lent her head back and smiled at the sixth former. "That was quite a spanking you gave me Miss; I know I deserved it though and will willingly accept any other punishments from you when you think I have earned them. I will certainly think very hard before spanking anyone again in front of the Headmaster."

Gemma smiled back. "On the contrary Johnson, you must still do what the Headmaster asks for but I think you may well find he has changed his mind as well." Gemma smiled to herself thinking about how the Headmasters wife was now very much in charge of discipline in their household and it was unlikely that he would ask the gym mistress to spank anyone in front of him again.

Miss Johnson asked, "I'm going to a friends party tonight and don't have anyone to go with me. Would you like to be my plus one Miss?

Gemma liked the way that Miss Johnson was continuing with the role-play; she smiled and replied, "There is quite an age difference between us. Won’t your friends question that?”

Miss Johnson smiled back. "Actually quite a few of my friends are in relationships where one is dominant and spanking is used as both a disciplinary and love making tool. I now know that I much prefer being the submissive and would be very happy to have a relationship with you and with you in charge. I expect my friends to understand."

Gemma asked in a surprised tone, "What about the age difference, Johnson? I am seventeen-years-old. How old are you?"

"Well I am thirty-two-years-old, Miss, but I really don't see that as being an issue." Miss Johnson gave a playful smile and added, "In fact there is something quite sexy about going out with a teenager who is as confident as you are, Miss. In reality you are far more confident than I am. I think I would find you ideal as a partner; even one who ended up spanking me when I got out of hand."

Gemma asked, "So given what you said will anyone get a spanking at the party tonight?"

Miss Johnson smiled as she replied, "There will be at least two or three couples who disappear during the evening, Miss, and when they come back down you will find one of the partners rubbing his or her bottom and with a tearstained face and red eyes."

Gemma lent forward and kissed Miss Johnson on the lips again and replied, "I will be delighted to come with you tonight, Johnson; just be sure you are on your best behaviour because I will have no hesitation in being one of those couples who take you to another room and give you a thoroughly hard spanking."

Miss Johnson smiled impishly and blushing said, "Actually, Miss, tonight the party is in a particularly large room and it has been suggested that anyone being spanked should just be taken to one end of the room and dealt with there. I guess there would be several strange looks if I was taken to the end of the room by a teenager and put across her lap to have my bare bottom spanked. However, if I earned it, Miss, then I would know that I would have no excuse and would willingly let you take my knickers down."

Gemma again leaned forward and gave Miss Johnson a kiss on the lips. "Then I'm going to be really strict with you tonight but even if I do spank you in front of the others we will need to go to another room afterwards."

"I rather think I'm going to be very naughty tonight Miss," Miss Johnson said with a mischievous look on her face.

"I would expect you to be then Johnson," Gemma replied turning Miss Johnson by her arm and giving her a hard smack on each of her bare bottom cheeks.

As they kissed again this time with their tongues entwined in Miss Johnson’s welcoming mouth they were both looking forward to this evening.

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments