Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Georgina’s Delight

"An ex-pupil meets up with an ex-teacher"

37
16 Comments 16
34.1k Views 34.1k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Famous Story
Georgina was in the changing room of her old college; a sixth form college for sixteen and seventeen-year-olds. She was now twenty-one and recently returned from Uni. As an ex-pupil she could still use the college gym. She enjoyed going to the gym and felt comfortable in her old college surrounds.

She had finished her swim, showered and was by her locker wrapped in her towel and about to get dressed when a familiar voice came from behind her. “Yes, I have the punishment detention tomorrow after college but can come over after that... I’ll see you then.”

Georgina looked up to see Miss Watson, her ex-form mistress, standing by one of the other lockers already in her bikini ready for a swim. “Oh, hullo, Miss,” Georgina said respectfully.

Helen Watson was thirty-five and still taught at the college. “Hullo Georgina,” she said with a smile. “How nice to see you.”

“Me too, Miss.”

They chatted for a few moments and then Georgina remarked, “So you still take the punishment detention, Miss?”

“I do actually.” She smiled and added, “I hope your bottom isn’t as red as I used to make it when you attended my punishment detention.”

“I haven’t been spanked since you last gave me one, Miss.” She blushed and added, “Although I was only so naughty so you would spank me. I had one of those college girl crushes on you, actually.”

Miss Watson gave a rueful smile. “Lots of girls have crushes on their teachers. Mind you, I haven’t heard of deliberately getting a spanking because of it.”

Georgina laughed. “It got me close to you and you did rub my bottom so beautifully.”

“So, no crush on me still?”

What the teacher didn’t say was that, although she was responsible for handing out discipline she wasn’t a natural disciplinarian. In the beginning she even felt uncomfortable taking sixteen and seventeen-year-olds across her lap for a bare bottom spanking, or making them bend over the caning table for six-of-the-best. She did it because it was her job. She had often thought of Georgina as being more suitable because of her very adult nature and authoritative tone of voice. She had even pictured herself being spanked by the sixth former. She was surprised, therefore, to find Georgina had a crush on her and deliberately got herself spanked.

Georgina blushed. “I have thought about you a lot... in a sexy way.”

“Want another spanking?” Miss Watson asked. She wasn’t sure why she asked as that was the last thing she wanted to do with Georgina. She looked rather sexy, standing there in her towel. Still, the question was asked.

“What, in the punishment room?”

“Of course,” Helen replied, thinking she could hardly refuse now.

The punishment room was next to the changing rooms. Any girls attending had to get changed into their gym wear: short-sleeved vest top, bra, regulation knickers, a gym skirt and short socks. The skirt and knickers were taken off in the punishment room and put back on when they left. Anyone in the changing rooms knew the girl had just been punished by the redness of her legs and the tear stained face.

“Okay,” Georgina said with a smile, “just like old times.”

“Bring your bra, knickers and skirt for when you come back, just in case anyone is here. You’ll have a red bottom to hide anyway. I’ll stay in my bikini.”

Georgina let her towel drop to the floor and quickly stepped into her knickers and hooked her bra in place and smiled at her ex-form mistress.

Miss Watson gasped when she saw Georgina naked. She had a great figure.

They walked towards the punishment room door. Mis Watson could not get out of her mind how sexy was Georgina’s strict sounding tone of voice. It seemed so unreal that she got herself into trouble just to be spanked. It seemed far more realistic that she was the one born to be in charge.

Unable to get this thought out of her mind, Helen made a snap decision. “You know, Georgina, I have often thought about the spankings I gave you.”

“Have you, Miss?” 

“Yes. In fact, I know that I was in charge but, sometimes, I even wondered what it was like to be spanked.”

Georgina laughed. “It was painful, Miss. Even more when caned.”

“Yes, that’s what I thought. But if you just got spanked on purpose to be close to me, I wonder if you really want to be spanked now?.”

Georgina said tentatively, “Well, erm, Miss, I thought you would enjoy spanking me. Like old times.”

Miss Watson replied carefully, “Yes, but I wasn’t a natural disciplinarian. In fact, I sometimes got home and thought maybe I needed a good spanking now and again.”

Georgina stopped and looked at Miss Watson. “That’s what I thought sometimes. I mean not that exactly. That maybe it would be good to spank you.” She paused, then added, “I even dreamed about that a few times. I always enjoyed those dreams.”

Miss Watson gasped. “Goodness me. You see I dreamed about you telling me off and spanking me. Here in the punishment room.”

Georgina wasn’t sure what to say. “Just spanking or the cane as well?”.

“The cane as well,” Miss Watson replied enthusiastically.

They looked at each other in silence for a few moments.

Georgina was the first to speak. She was aroused whenever she thought about spanking Miss Watson. “Then, young lady, I will discipline you.”

“Yes, Miss.” The teacher felt a flutter in her pussy as she addressed Georgina so respectfully.

They were by the door to the punishment room. Miss Watson gulped as she pushed the door open and walked in. Georgina followed, closed and locked the door. She knew ‘Occupied' would be displayed outside.

Georgina looked around the room. It hadn’t changed. There were two spanking chairs in the room. Sometimes there were so many college girls queuing up to be spanked a second teacher was needed. There was only one caning table, though. The table sloped and the college girl would bend over at the lower end and stretch out. Her arms would either reach to the far end where she would clasp the table edge or, as in most cases, they would tightly grasp the sides of the table level with their head. This way the girl's bottom was nicely stretched and in position for the teacher to cane her. The intention was to ensure the girl being disciplined held on to the caning table and didn’t get up until told.

“Take your knickers off, girl,” Georgina ordered. She felt good ordering about the older woman, just like she'd dreamed when asleep and fantasised about when awake.

Miss Watson snapped into action at the sound of the authoritative voice she remembered. Georgina had one of those voices that had to be obeyed. It didn’t matter Georgina was so much younger than her. What would it be? Twelve, perhaps thirteen, years? So what? she thought as she removed her bikini knickers.

Georgina sat on one of the spanking chairs. She saw the short heavy ruler on the shelf within reaching distance. That ruler was used if the spanking wasn’t deemed to be having the right impact. Georgina had never received it but lots of her friends had told her how much it hurt.

Georgina knew she looked sexy in her bra and knickers and, if Miss Watson fancied her, then she would really enjoy laying across her bare thighs. That was more than she got when going across her lap when at college. Then she'd just felt Miss Watson’s bare hand and had a closer look at her sometimes stockinged sometimes bare legs.

“I think naked works better, girl,” Georgina said.

Miss Watson nodded and unclipped her bikini top, letting it slide down her arms, caught it, and placed it with her bikini knickers.

When Georgina looked up at Miss Watson she caught her breath. She saw a lovely face with shortish hair and beautiful breasts topped by hard nipples. That told her Miss Watson was aroused. Georgina also saw a trim tummy, a beautiful mound of hair around her vagina, and slimmish legs.

Helen licked her lips as she stood next to Georgina, looking down at her lap. She saw a sexy young lady: lovely slim legs, an almost flat tummy, bare arms to die for, lovely breasts and a gorgeous face with long light brown hair.

“Get across my lap, girl,” Georgina ordered.

“Yes, Miss,” the older women replied, anxious to maintain her submissive demeanour in their role reversal.
Miss Watson lowered herself across Georgina’s lap and, for the first time ever, saw the floor come up to meet her. As she balanced herself with her hands, she realised what a strange a position it was to be in. Certainly, laying across Georgina’s thighs made it the perfect position to be spanked on her bare bottom. This was the first time, though, that she really understood the feelings of the girls whom she'd spanked. So many girls so many times.

Abbie_Collins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Abbie_Collins

She so wanted to be spanked - and what could be better than to be disciplined by the girl of her fantasies.

“Miss,” she said, “I need a long hard spanking, Miss.”

Georgina smiled mischievously. “Don’t worry, girl. You’ll be getting a very red bottom and that’s before the six strokes of the cane you’ll be getting.”

“Oh,” Miss Watson said, looking at the floor. Maybe she shouldn’t have said that but she wanted to be sure it was a proper spanking. Probably her teacher side coming out.

Georgina rubbed Miss Watson’s bottom and enjoyed the feel of her soft skin. She looked at the back of Miss Watson’s head and imagined what she was thinking about the impending spanking. Her first ever by all accounts. Well, it won’t be a soft one. No way. This might be the only adult bottom Georgina ever got to spank and she was going to make the most of it. Particularly as Miss Watson had told her to make it a hard spanking. Better still, she still had strong feelings for her ex-form mistress.

So, when Georgina raised her hand and brought it down hard on Miss Watson’s bare bottom she felt a surge of excitement rush through her pussy. Yes, she was made to do this, she knew. It was far better than being on the receiving end.

Miss Watson gasped as the first smack landed. It hurt but not as much as she had reckoned. Hoped even. The second spank landed on her other cheek and the feeling was repeated. The spanks that followed had a few seconds gap between them, unlike when she spanked the college girls, supplying a continuous stream of hard spanks.

Georgina had read about spanking. For discipline, spanking can be hard from the start and get harder and harder. An erotic spanking should start slowly and build in speed and intensity, giving the bottom a chance to become conditioned to the punishment. It also allowed the stinging that inevitably takes over the senses of the person being spanked to become more intense and more erotic. Equally it was important to stop for rubbing and squeezing. Certainly, reddened cheeks loved to be squeezed and the inner thighs loved to be rubbed.

As the spanking progressed, Georgina paused to squeeze Miss Watson’s beautiful cheeks and it felt so good when she heard Miss Watson’s deep sensuous sighs. She knew to spank much harder after squeezing her buttocks and she also knew that Miss Watson relished the harder spanks as she lifted her bottom as though inviting more spanks.

One time Georgina rubbed the backs of Miss Watson’s legs and trailed her fingers down the inside of her thighs. Miss Watson parted her legs and lifted her bottom and Georgina sensed this was not to beckon more spanks but was done in the hope of having fingers rub along her vagina. Georgina did just that and, as she'd hoped, she found Miss Watson’s pussy moist with sex juice.

“You naughty little girl,” Georgina hissed into Miss Watson’s ear, reaching for the ruler. Seconds later she landed the first spank across both cheeks.

Miss Watson cried out. She had often used the ruler on the college girls and knew it hurt by the way they cried out. Now she knew first hand. As the spanks landed again and again she cried out louder and louder. Her bottom was stinging. Her legs were kicking. She was squirming in Georgina’s lap. But she didn’t want it to stop. Not yet. She wanted more spanks and so raised her bottom to encourage Georgina to keep spanking.

Georgina saw Miss Watson raise her bottom and smiled. This whole experience was far better than she'd imagined. She loved giving out the stinging spanks as much as Miss Watson wanted to receive them.

After about three dozen spanks - she actually lost count - Georgina put down the ruler and again rubbed and squeezed Miss Watson’s bottom and in return got more long, sensuous sighs. As a final act before the caning, Georgina ran her fingers between Miss Watson’s legs and along her vagina. It was damper than before. Much damper. She even wondered if Miss Watson may have cum. It didn’t matter ,though. It was obvious Miss Watson was enjoying her spanking; if enjoying rather than suffering was the right word. Either way, she was finding the experience erotic.

Georgina looked down at the reddened cheeks and knew that she, too, was wet. She hadn’t cum but knew that a few seconds of fingering would bring her to orgasm. She didn’t want that though. Not yet. She wanted to cane Miss Watson first.

“Get up, girl. It’s time for the cane.”

Miss Watson was leaking tears as she eased up from Georgina’s lap. She gave a tentative smile to show she was okay before turning and bending across the caning table. She stretched her arms to reach the far side. Her breasts flattened against the wood surface.

Georgina looked at the reddened bottom again as she swished the cane so Miss Watson could hear it and loved the way Miss Watson gasped and hid her head in her arm.

Georgina positioned herself and tapped Miss Watson’s bottom with the cane. She was now pleased that, over the years, she had practiced swishing a cushion with a standard cane, the type used to hold up plants in the garden. So, she confidently raised the cane and brought it down hard. 

Miss Watson cried out as she clung on to the end of the table. It hurt much more than she'd anticipated but knew she needed to take all six strokes.

Georgina watched the red weal develop across Miss Watson’s bottom. She raised the cane again and brought it down for the second stroke. She saw Miss Watson struggle but hang on to the table as the second weal nicely developed just below the first.

The third weal quickly followed as did the fourth. Each time Miss Watson cried out.

Miss Watson felt the pain rush across her bottom as the cane bit into her but she was getting used to it. Somehow it was just as she had hoped. Very painful for sure but also erotic. As was the feeling of helplessness, the loss of control. It added to her erotic senses and while there weren’t any flutters in her pussy during the caning she was getting aroused.

The fifth stroke drew a louder gasp and the sixth stroke the loudest of them all. Miss Watson was crying freely which surprised her as so many of the girls never cried. Maybe the caning was harder than she gave?

Georgina put down the cane and squeezed Miss Watson’s bottom again. Several times. Then, when she felt Miss Watkins was more relaxed, she ran her fingers down thighs knowing her legs would part. She pressed her fingers along Miss Watson’s wet vagina and, within seconds, drew a loud orgasmic gasp from her. She kept rubbing along Miss Watkins vagina and, seconds later, another orgasmic gasp resounded around the room and then a third - longer and deeper - before Miss Watson’s forehead rested on the table. She lay breathing deeply.

Georgina looked down at Miss Watson and smiled. She had really enjoyed disciplining her and loved providing her with orgasms. She felt so aroused and so alive.

Almost instinctively, Miss Watson looked behind and smiled as she eased herself up from the caning table. She stood in front of Georgina, put her arms around her neck, pulled her close and kissed her lips. She opened her mouth and Georgina filled it with her tongue as they clinched and caressed.

They leaned against the wall, caressing each other. Georgina felt Miss Watson’s fingers ease inside her knickers and moments later her fingers edged inside her pussy. Now it was Georgina breathing quickly as her orgasm grew. Miss Watson played with her clit until she gasped in orgasm. Her fingers kept flicking her clit until a second orgasm exploded and then a third. It was Georgina who this time felt relaxed in Miss Watson’s arms.

They stood and kissed and hugged for several minutes before releasing each other.

Miss Watson smiled. “Maybe more than a crush?”

“Much more.”

“We better get back,” Miss Watson said still smiling.

Georgina put on her panties and Miss Watson stepped into her bikini briefs.

Walking to the door, Georgina chuckled and said, “Your bottom is awfully red, young lady.”

Miss Watson blushed. “Can I borrow your skirt?”

“What happened to ‘please Miss'?”

“Please Miss?” Miss Watson asked sheepishly.

Georgina took Miss Watson by the arm and turned her sideways. “Don’t make me ask next time, young lady,” she said sternly as she smacked Miss Watson once on each cheek.

“I won’t forget, Miss,” Helen said, still smiling as the stinging raced across her bottom.

Miss Watson stepped into Georgina’s skirt which nicely hid her bottom but, as it turned out, they were alone in the changing room when they got fully dressed.

“Will I see you again?” Miss Watson asked.

“I’d love to role play again; like we’ve just done.”.

“So would I.”

They exchanged phone numbers and email addresses and friended each other on social networks. Within hours the'd arranged their next meeting and what they would bring and wear. Miss Watson promised to supply a cane and would wear school uniform. Georgina would going dress like a stern teacher.

The scene was set - and both were eagerly looking forward to it.

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments