Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Granny Caught Smoking Pot

"A Granny is diciplined for smoking pot"

13
8 Comments 8
16.8k Views 16.8k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Sixty-five-year-old Vera could not believe it as she looked down at the seated lifeguard. They were in the ladies changing room and amongst those also there were the three eighteen-year-old grandchildren of friends of hers who she had agreed to ferry to and from the beach as she wasn’t doing anything else at the time. Emma was one of those grandchildren. About a dozen other girls from the same class at college were there as well as quite a few of their mums, and they were all squeezed in to the changing room. Vera knew several of the mums and the feeling of embarrassment increased by the second.

Vera was wearing a skimpy black bikini more suitable for one of the teenagers but she thought she was being clever dressing like a teenager as they were the majority age group on the beach and the three girls and most of the other teenagers were wearing particularly skimpy bikinis as well as most of the mums as that was the fashion.

“Get across my lap,” the lifeguard ordered.

Vera had thought that she had been untouchable. As a grandma of sixty-five she never expected to be questioned or even stopped. As she walked towards the beach she knew that the lifeguards were like police officers having the same authority over the beach users. It was a local bye-law. Even so she knew that most troublemakers on the beach were the youngsters. This was an adult only beach and you had to be sixteen-years-old to be on it as nude bathing was allowed, and mostly the lifeguards were checking peoples ages so someone her age wasn’t likely to be on their radar.

Indeed, as Vera walked along the promenade with her three teenage charges choosing where to sit on the beach she saw one female lifeguard who looked about eighteen-years-old pulling a girl who looked about the same age along by her ear towards the changing rooms where the punishments were carried out and knew that she was in for a spanking. Vera had trooped in to the changing room before now when the same had happened one time she came to the beach and watched happily as the teenage girl had to lower her bikini trunks and bend across the lifeguards’ lap. There followed a particularly severe spanking which left the teenager in floods of tears begging the lifeguard, who looked about eighteen-years-old herself, to stop but she didn’t for a long time.

The next time Vera came to the beach she waited for a lifeguard to catch another girl out and followed them and others in to the changing room to watch another spanking. It was good fun, she thought, at least for everyone other than the poor girl who was on the receiving end of the spanking.

So far Vera had watched three girls being spanked and not one was older than twenty-years-old which led her to believe that only the youngsters were ever spanked. As the lifeguards were generally between eighteen and twenty-years-old themselves it would have been strange if they had taken anyone much older than themselves for a spanking which also made Vera more confident about not being caught and spanked.

Vera did know smoking pot wasn’t allowed on the beach. It was allowed in some café’s and bars but people broke the rule all of the time particularly if they bought the cigarettes ready rolled as they looked just like ordinary cigarettes and put them in normal cigarette packets. However, the lifeguard who caught her, Lindsay, was particularly vigilant and asked to check her packet of cigarettes and soon discovered they were filled with pot. Vera was therefore caught and knew she would have some arguing to do if she was to get away without being punished.

Vera looked down at the seated lifeguard who she reckoned was also eighteen-years-old as she was a prefect at the same college the three girls she was escorting went to and they were all in the same class. She was wearing a yellow short-sleeved t-shirt with very short shorts that showed off her bare thighs, and her blonde hair was tied back in to a ponytail.

Vera had pleaded with the lifeguard whilst on the beach. She was so worried and embarrassed by being caught that she was even more respectful than normal as she pleaded “Ma’am, I am so sorry. I know smoking pot isn’t allowed but there are plenty of others also smoking pot.”

Lindsay was firm in her response. “You knew not to smoke pot. It is a rule that applies to everyone and equally everyone knows the penalty.”

Vera knew about the rule but had never anticipated being caught. She was a grandma after all and not a teenager. However even Vera felt guilty when Lindsay caught her. Mind you, Vera didn’t show remorse but instead pointed to other people who were smoking and told Lindsay to go and check on them as well.

That was when Lindsay said it was Vera who had been caught breaking the rules and ordered her to come with her. Lindsay went over to Vera and berated her in front of all of the people sitting on the beach which was very embarrassing for her as Lindsay said sternly, “The rules need to be enforced.”

Vera looked worried as she knew that the most likely penalty was a spanking from the lifeguard and she didn’t want that to happen to her and so in an effort to diffuse the situation she looked towards some of the people who had gathered around to listen and called out, “Sorry, everyone. I won’t do it again.” She looked at Lindsay with a look that said, ‘Okay then?’

Lindsay gave Vera a wearisome look and replied sternly, “No it is not okay as you need to be taught not to break the rules.”

Vera looked apprehensively at Lindsay realising that an eighteen-year-old prefect was deciding if she, a sixty-five-year-old grandma, should be disciplined. Of course, as she had walked towards the beach she had told herself that that was laughable, Vera recalled, except it wasn’t, she now told herself. In fact, it was serious.

Lindsay looked thoughtful for a few moments before saying decisively, “We need to go to the ladies changing room and deal with this.”

Vera scrunched up her face and knowing she couldn’t argue turned towards the changing room entrance.

“I need to take you,” Lindsay said loudly and in the time-honoured way grabbed hold of Vera’s ear and yanked her towards the changing room.

Vera gasped as her ear was gripped and pulled and she was blushing with shame as she had to allow Lindsay to lead her along. Fortunately, it was only about fifty yards to the changing room but even then Lindsay kept hold of her ear and led her to where they would have the clearly unavoidable discussion. 

Vera saw the high-backed chair very close to Lindsay and the floppy leather sandal that was on it and was used during a spanking and Vera knew that if Lindsay sat down she was going to be in for a painful spanking with that leather sandal. She also heard the chattering from the crowd that had followed them to watch what was going to happen. The three girls she had come with were there as well as quite a few of their college classmates along with several of their mums.

Lindsay stood by a wall and had Vera stand in front of her and demanded, “You do agree that you broke a rule?”

Vera knew that was about the worst possible question as there was only one answer. “Yes, ma’am” she was forced to reply, still unaware she was being so respectful.

One of the college girls started saying rhythmically, “Spank her, spank her, spank her,” and a couple of the other teenagers joined in.

“Shut up,” Vera said forcefully but as soon as she said it she knew that only made matters worse.

“Enough,” Lindsay said sternly. She knew how to deal with unruly college girls as she had to take detention at least once every week and she was dealing with Vera in the same way. “You will not talk unless I ask you to. Understood?”

Vera felt reprimanded like a naughty teenager and blushed but did as she was told. “Yes, ma’am,” she said as though talking respectfully to one of her own teachers and forgetting Lindsay was just a teenage prefect. She was reminded of it though by the giggles she heard behind her.

Vera sniffed as she stood still with her hands behind her back just as she used to do when at school being told off by a teacher or even the headmistress. She remembered the times she had to wait outside the Headmistresses Study knowing she was going to get the cane for one misdemeanour or another and felt as helpless now as she did then knowing the decision was not in her own hands. 

Lindsay glared at Vera and said, “So you have agreed that you broke a rule by smoking pot. Do you also know the penalty for breaking the rule is a bare bottom spanking?”

Vera again winced because she did know. “Yes, ma’am” realising now that she was being respectful although to be fair she did think that Lindsay was a mature young lady who knew how to control adults and so should be shown respect. Even so Vera tried, “Surely I can be let off with a warning, ma’am?”

Lindsay breathed in and murmured, “Hhhmmm,” and after a few moments continued, “I’m not sure I have any alternative here. You broke a rule you knew about and also know the punishment. Give me one good reason why you should not be spanked.” Lindsay glared at Vera almost daring her to answer flippantly.

Vera knew she couldn’t think of a good reason and so said as decisively as possible, “Because I am a grandma and sixty-five-years-old and so too old to be spanked, ma’am.” 

“Is that it?” Lindsay asked sounding incredulous that that was the best Vera could come up with and continued in a firm tone, “Really? You want to get away with a spanking just because you are as old as you are. Well I don’t think that is anywhere near a good enough reason. If you aren’t too old to smoke pot then you can’t be too old to be punished when you get caught. Doesn’t that make sense to you?”

It was an inescapable fact, Vera again realised, that Lindsay’s line of argument was correct. Age didn’t matter when it came to the law, and the rules were the law on the beach and so age wasn’t a consideration. Vera scratched the side of her head which everyone knew was as good an admission of guilt as any verbal acceptance was.

Vera could see a few of the people to the side and glanced towards them hoping to see some sympathetic looks. She didn’t see any and every face had a look on it that said they were quite looking forward to watching a grandma get her bare bottom spanked. Vera could see the three granddaughters of her friends and even they were smirking at the thought of watching her being spanked.

Whilst she waited for Lindsay’s decision Vera thought back to those schooldays. The first time she was caned she was sixteen-years-old and had been caught smoking behind the toilet block. It wasn’t pot but that wasn’t around all those years ago. Smoking a cigarette wasn’t allowed and when she got caught she was taken to the Headmistress. Just like today the method of being taken was to be grabbed by the ear and forced along half bending to try to keep the ear from being pulled too hard. 

Vera remembered waiting for the Headmistress in the secretary’s office looking at the door to the Study and hearing cries coming from inside the Study as the cane landed each time. She remembered seeing a girl from one class below her coming out rubbing her bottom and wiping tears from her face as she waited for the Secretary to fill out the punishment log and give her a letter for her parents to sign telling them she had been caned. Of course, it was normal for the parent to spank the girl that night before bedtime and Vera soon found out just how a spanking on a freshly caned bottom was particularly stingy.

Lindsay’s voice came as a shock breaking in to Vera’s memories of that first caning. “I cannot see any alternative to you being spanked.”

“Hear, hear,” came the cry from several people around the room.

AnngelFate
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnngelFate

This wasn’t the first time most of them had watched a girl being spanked by one of the lifeguards. In fact, lots of girls who were eighteen-years-old or a year or so older took on the job because whilst it was only a weekend job for her and it helped pay for her time at college as well she also had the chance to spank other girls and they all seemed to enjoy doing that. In fact, she had already spanked about thirty beach users.

Lindsay crossed her legs and arms and ordered, “You know the rules. You must be naked for your spanking.”

Vera gasped. She knew the rule was no clothing and so, feeling ever so embarrassed she slipped the straps of her bikini top down her arms and caught them. One of her teenage charges, Emma, stepped forward and took the bikini top, saying, “I’ll hold it for you, granny.” Emma wasn’t Vera’s granddaughter bit she liked her as she were her own. She was eighteen-years-old and had slept over at Vera’s quite often when her mum was away. Vera remembered spanking Emma on three different occasions for one reason or another during a sleepover.

Vera then pushed her bikini trunks down to towards the floor and stepped out of them giving them to Emma. Vera was hugely embarrassed but at least only women were in the changing room she told herself but she doubted that she had ever felt as humiliated as she was then being naked and waiting to be spanked in front of so many people that she was likely to see again in the street and at the shops. She knew she would blush when she saw them again.

Lindsay waited for Vera to stand up straight again before asking, “Is there someone here who can take the video?”

Vera had quite forgotten that even though she liked watching people being spanked every time a lifeguard spanked someone a video was put up on the web site to show people what would happen to them if they misbehaved on the beach. It was a permanent record of the punishment. Also, the person being spanked had to be spanked again at home and a second spanking uploaded with a link to the first which was part of the same bye-law. 

A voice from close to the front of the watching crowd said, “I’ll do it.” 

Vera looked around and saw the volunteer was again Emma. 

“Thank you,” Lindsay said, turning back to Vera as she uncrossed her legs and ordered, “Get across my lap, please.”

Vera felt uncomfortable standing there in the nude so quickly stepped forward and bent down across Lindsay’s legs. She had seen that Lindsay was wearing very short shorts and her lap was bare and so her own bare tummy would be lying across Lindsay’s bare thighs. She also realised that as she caught her fall with her hands her very full breasts were clearly on view for everyone to see. Again, they were all women there but men could watch the video’s, she knew.

Lindsay looked down at Vera’s bare bottom and placed her open palm on one of her cheeks before rubbing in circles. She looked up at Emma and asked, “Have you started the video?”

“Yes,” Emma replied holding her phone up. She knew it was an offence to offer to take the video but not do so and would be liable for a spanking herself if she failed to take film Vera being spanked and very few people allowed that to happen.

Happy with Emma’s reply Lindsay raised her hand, looked at the back of Vera’s head and said firmly, “Never smoke pot on the beach again,” but didn’t expect a reply and brought her hand down very hard on Vera’s bare bottom cheek and proceeded to land spank after spank on alternate bottom cheeks.

Vera had enjoyed watching the other girls being spanked but as the spanks seemed to get harder and harder she knew that she wasn’t going to enjoy her own spanking. She thought back to that first time she was caned and remembered how the first stroke had hurt badly enough but then how each of the following three strokes seemed to be harder and harder and the spanking went the same way. At least the caning was carried out by the Headmistress who was at least forty-years older than her at the time and not forty-seven-years younger which she reckoned was the age gap with Lindsay.

The watching crowd were chattering away as they normally did and as Vera had done when she watched those girls being spanked. It seemed okay to chat at the time but now she was on the receiving end she didn’t think it was so okay as it definitely showed a lack of respect for the person getting the spanking.

Vera looked sideways and saw lots of bare legs of the women and girls watching and many of them had sand on their feet. She also saw the backs of Lindsay’s legs and that her calf muscles tensed as her hand made its downward movement towards her bottom and as expected the continuing spanks were hurting her more and more.

Lindsay stopped spanking for a moment and picked up the floppy leather sandal. Vera had liked the slapping sound it had made when she had watched those girls being spanked and also remembered how their grunts and cries got much louder once the sandal was used. She also remembered thinking that the lifeguard had given well over a hundred spanks with the sandal which had reduced the girls being spanked to crying wretches although at the time it wasn’t her bottom so she didn’t think that much of it. Now it was her bottom and her eyes filled with tears after only about a dozen spanks with the sandal she wondered how long it would be before the tears rolled down her face. In the event, she lost count of the spanks and would have to watch the video later on but the tears did roll down her face all too quickly and she could not stop herself crying. She knew she was kicking her legs and squirming around on Lindsay’s lap as the spanks landed unremittingly and that she had no say over the number of spanks and felt so helpless albeit she did register that she had broken the rules and was suffering exactly the punishment she deserved.

Vera was crying uncontrollably when the spanks stopped landing but lay across Lindsay’s lap even then and continued to cry. She didn’t see Lindsay smiling at one of the other lifeguards as though saying how much she had enjoyed giving the spanking.

Eventually Lindsay ordered, “Get up and put your swimsuit back on.”

Vera heard the instruction and still crying freely eased herself up from Lindsay’s lap. She reached for her swimsuit and almost lost her balance but just steadying herself in time she stepped in to the swimsuit and pulled the straps up her arms and shuffling her breasts got the swimsuit in place. She rubbed her bottom feverishly as she watched Lindsay check the video on Emma’s phone and attaching the phone to the pc uploaded it on to the site.

Lindsay turned to Vera and ordered, “Proof of name and address please.”

Vera had her ID around her neck and showed it to Lindsay. As it was on a chain Lindsay had to lean in closely to her and she saw even through her tear-filled eyes how pretty she was but also how young. Maybe she was even younger than eighteen-years-old she thought?

Lindsay then asked Emma, “How old are you please, for the record.”

Emma replied, “Eighteen-years-old.”

Lindsay entered Emma’s age saying, “The same as me then.”

Vera heard the exchange and confirmation that Lindsay really was forty-seven-years younger than her and let out an embarrassed sob.

Lindsay handed Vera a sheet of paper and explained, “You need to hand this to a responsible person who must spank you again within the next twenty-four-hours and upload the video. Otherwise you will either have to come back here for your second spanking or you will be arrested. Understood?”

“Yes, ma’am,” Vera said still sobbing and still being so respectful to the eighteen-year-old lifeguard as a way of hiding her continuing embarrassment.

Lindsay announced to the crowd, “Okay everyone, the fun is over.”

The watching women and girls made their way out of the changing room chattering away leaving Lindsay, another lifeguard, Vera, Emma and the other two grandchildren.

Lindsay asked Vera, “Do you have a responsible person to spank you?”

Vera was sobbing and sniffing and couldn’t think too straight.

Emma said, “My mum can do it.”

Lindsay replied, “Good. That’s all sorted then.”

Moments later Vera Emma and the other two grandchildren were back on the promenade walking towards the car as Vera didn’t want to stay on the beach. As they walked Vera had recovered enough to say to Emma, “You are staying at mine as your mum isn’t back for two days so she can’t spank me.”

Emma laughed. “I know granny but I reckon I’ll be giving you your spanking. After all you spanked me three times when I was sleeping over at yours and now it is you who has been naughty I can deal with you and one of the others can take the video.”

Vera blushed. She wasn’t actually Emma’s grandma but had always been called that when Emma stayed with her. She always thought that Emma had a confident personality and had even fantasised about being spanked by her. The reality was something quite different though she told herself particularly with the other two girls watching. However, she saw the justice in it as she had spanked Emma when she got a double detention when staying with her and had to be spanked that evening again. The other two times Emma had been rude and as she had spanked her the once already it seemed natural to give her a maternal spanking for being rude. Of course, Vera also realised that in reverse as Emma will spank her today then she might think she could spank her again if she earned it. Vera told herself she had little choice though but to agree to Emma’s offer to spank her and that it was very likely that it won’t be the last spanking Emma would give her. One thing Vera did tell herself was that she doubted that she would ever be more humiliated than when across Emma’s lap both for this spanking and the future spankings she was bound to give her.

Back at the changing room Lindsay watched as Vera and the girls left before going up to the other lifeguard, Kathy, putting her arms around her neck and pulling her towards her for a kiss which quickly became a French kiss followed by each caressing the others breasts. 

“I so loved spanking a woman that old,” Lindsay said as she squeezed Kathy’s breasts.

“I loved watching you spank her,” Kathy replied.

Lindsay smiled as she took Kathy by the hand and walked down a corridor to the lifeguard’s office. They went in and Lindsay locked the door. The others would know what was happening and would be happy to wait as they all did it at one time or another.

Kathy was the one lifeguard who was much older than the others. In fact, she was forty-two-years-old and she and Lindsay were very much an item. Kathy lowered her shorts and knickers to her knees and said, “I have been a naughty girl as well, Lindsay, and need a spanking.”

Lindsay sat on the visitor’s chair and picked up a wooden backed hairbrush from the table. “Get across my lap so I can give you the spanking you deserve.”

Kathy happily eased herself across Lindsay’s lap and moments later anyone listening outside would hear a very severe spanking taking place inside although would later hear erotic gasps as Lindsay ran her fingers along Kathy’s very wet pussy lips bringing her to a loud gasping orgasm, and afterwards more erotic gasps as Kathy would nuzzle her face between Lindsay’s parted legs and give her orgasmic tongue sex.

Back at Vera’s it was very different. Emma also sat on a chair as Vera took off her swimsuit again. There wasn’t any lovemaking though. Emma proceeded to give Vera as hard a spanking as she could and enjoyed the feeling of revenge for the times that Vera had spanked her and was determined that this would not be the last spanking she gave Vera, a woman she liked so much and who was old enough to be her grandma.

Vera accepted she needed to be spanked and hoped the threat of being spanked again by Emma would be enough to break her habit of smoking pot. She hoped so as she once again dissolved in to tears as her bottom stung even more than when Lindsay had spanked her.

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments