Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Headmistress Spanks Again

"Young man seeks out spanking from a retired Headmistress."

17
10 Comments 10
48.6k Views 48.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story
It's hard to pinpoint exactly where my spanking obsession came from. I wasn't spanked at home with my parents choosing the more modern style of parenting which included grounding me instead when I misbehaved. As a teenager my choice of porn was often spanking porn with my favourite always being women spanking their naughty husbands. However, porn quickly became boring and I needed something more to stimulate me. It suddenly dawned on me that I needed to be spanked myself.

A recently retired Headmistress, Amelia, from a local secondary school had moved into our street. Rumour has it that she was asked to leave because she was caught striking her pupils with a ruler, but this was never proved. She looked like a very strict, domineering woman. She had a small and slender build but she had a strict stare that bore right into you. She was the woman I needed to be spanked by! I just needed to work out how to do it!

I decided that I couldn't exactly just knock on her door and ask for a spanking. I needed to be more tactical about it. So I wrote her a note. I explained that I was looking at corporal punishment in schools as part of my University degree and wondered if she would talk to me about it. I told her to get in touch and left my mobile number. Couldn't have her ringing up the home phone!

A week after posting the note and I'd heard nothing. I was really disappointed. I know I probably expected far too much but it was still disappointing all the same. I was just about to stick some porn on to scratch my itch when my phone buzzed on the table next to me. It was her! She said sorry for the late reply she hadn't been very well but that she would be more than happy to share her experiences with me and I should pop over tomorrow afternoon about 2pm. I replied thanking her and saying I will see her then.

All that evening and the following morning time seemed to drag. Eventually however it was 2pm and I found myself standing outside her front her door. I was nervous...like really nervous! I was dressed in a pair of dark jeans and a polo shirt. I'd decided to wear a pair of tight white briefs, like a naughty schoolboy would wear. I knocked on the door.

The door opened and there Amelia stood, dressed in a pair of jeans and a black jumper. She was in her late fifties now and when she opened the door she fixed me with that strict stare.

'Are you just going to stand there?' she said, smiling slightly and stepping back to let me inside. I walked inside the hallway and stood there awkwardly for a moment.

'Shoes off!' she said, closing the front door behind her. She was wearing a pair of bright pink slippers. I removed my shoes at the door as requested.

'Would you like a drink? Tea, coffee?' she said.

'Have you got squash please?' I asked and she nodded. She went to the cupboard and pulled out a bottle of orange squash. She seemed to have a very normal house. Quite old fashioned but fairly normal at the same time.

'A nice glass of orange squash.' she said handing me the glass.

'Thanks!' I said.

'Take a seat and we'll start.' she said sitting down at her kitchen table. I sat down opposite her. 'What would you like to know?' she asked.

'How did you punish boys at school?' I replied. She paused for a minute before answering.

'Originally, when I was first started teaching it was with the cane or ruler.

MarinaBlonde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarinaBlonde

Ruler for the girls and cane for the boys! 6 for a normal offence and 12 if it was for a particularly naughty boy or girl. And then that all got stopped! Apparently it was no longer effective.'

'How many boys and girls did you spank?' I asked.

'Hundreds I would think. I was a form-mistress at school so a lot of the punishment giving was left down to me. I mainly spanked girls but did deal with a few naughty boys every now and again. Preferred spanking boys you see!' she replied.

'Why's that?' I said?

'Boys change more during a spanking. They start out all hard and tough and after six strokes they're crying more than the girls! Great fun to watch!' she said smirking slightly.

'I see.' I said, pretending to write down what she was saying. 'Did you ever spank anyone outside of school?' I asked.

'I didn't have any children of my own so never really spanked anyone at home. I was a babysitter for a couple of friends of mine and gave the odd pat but nothing serious! Were you ever spanked at home?' she said. I shook my head.

She stood up from the table and walked into the other room. I wasn't sure whether to follow or not but she came back a minute later. She was carrying a cane and a ruler.

'These are what I used in the beginning. I own about five or six canes now. Haven't used them in about ten years now though!' she said.

'Can I hold one?' I said and she nodded. I held the cane in my hand. It was much lighter than I expected it to be.

'That cane was my junior cane. The one I used for 16-year-old boys. The other canes are much heavier and thicker.' she said.

'I bet this stung a bit!' I said.

'Given their screams and shouts I'm sure it did. Boys need a good spanking on a regular basis to keep them behaving though. Don't you think?' she replied.

'I g-g-guess so.' I stammered, handing the cane back to her.

'No guess so about it! Parents are too soft these days! Bet a good hiding wouldn't do you any harm...even now!' she said.

'Yeah maybe.' I said.

'Right then! That's settled then!' she said.

'What's settled?' I replied.

'You said a good hiding wouldn't do you any harm. That's what I'll give you then! See if you are as naughty as the other boys. Understood?'

'Y-yes' I said.

'Yes Miss don't you mean?' she said.

'Yes Miss. Sorry Miss!' I said blushing slightly.

'Good! Follow me!' she said and I followed her into the living room. Her living room was quite dated with two large arm chairs facing each other and a three-seater sofa between the two.

'Strip down to your boxers and get in that corner!' she said pointing to the far corner of the room!

'Yes Miss' I said as I began getting undressed, leaving my clothes in a pile on the floor. When I was stripped down to my white briefs I walked over to the corner she had pointed at.

'Come back here!' she said I turned back to face her. She looked at my clothes in a mess on the floor! 'I expect your clothes neatly folded boy!' she said and I quickly picked my clothes and did as I was told.

'Sorry Miss!' I said.

'Back to the corner.' she said pointing once more. 'Hands behind your head!' she said as I stood in the corner. I placed my hands behind my head and waited. I was excited yet very nervous about what was about to come...

Published 
Written by NaughtyLad2108
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments