Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Homecoming Part II

"Lexie caused Samantha to be punished, now she knows it is her turn."

19
3 Comments 3
15.0k Views 15.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Sunday afternoon Lexie met up with Samantha to talk about what happened at the dance. Lexie told Sam that it was the very first time she had anything to drink. She really liked the wine and didn't feel any affect until she started dancing. She said that she really could not remember anything after that, until she woke up this morning.

Sam filled Lexie in on how nice Mr. Mann had been and how he managed to keep both of them out of trouble.

After hearing the story from Sam, Lexie said, "What a relief, I thought I would be in a lot of trouble, it sounds like, thanks to you and Mr. Mann, everything is just fine. How lucky could I be to have a friend like you who could find a teacher to help us." 

"Well," Sam told her, "That is not quite the entire story. We broke the rules about drinking, Mr. Mann is a teacher. He didn't turn us into the vice principle, but he still punished me and I'm afraid he needs to punish you, as well. You have to admit, he couldn't just look the other way entirely. That would not be right."

"I suppose that much is true, we have to be happy to still be cheerleaders. How did he punish you Sam?"

"Well, once we got you settled down in the teachers lounge, we had a little talk. Then we walked down to his private office, where he gave me a spanking."

"WHAT," Lexie said, totally shocked, "He spanked you! But you didn't even do anything wrong. How could you let him spank you?" 

"Lexie, I was drinking that night as well. So I did the same thing that you did. I actually felt kind of lucky that he was willing to let me off with a spanking."

"But Sam, you would never have gotten caught if it weren't for trying to help me. I feel terrible that I am the reason you had to let a teacher spank you."

"Lexie, don't make that big a deal out of it. It was not all that bad. Mr. Mann is a sweetie. He really understands young girls. Somehow he just made it seem like the right thing to do. It was all very natural. Plus, I've always had a little crush on him, now I have to admit, I like him more than ever."

"Wow, I don't think I could ever be comfortable letting anyone spank me, especially a teacher. Tell me how he did it and didn't it hurt?"

"Oh ya, for sure it did hurt, but not more than I thought it should. When we got to his office, he locked the door. I then sat down next to him on a little couch he has. We talked a few minutes about the spanking. He was very gentle with me. When it was the right time, he put his arm around my back and gently guided me across his lap. He asked if I was comfortable and if I felt ready to be spanked. I looked back and told him that he could start to spank me anytime. Then I felt my dress being lifted up over my back. He told me that he thought I was wearing some really pretty panties. As he began to pull them down, I lifted up just enough for him to get them all the way off. He began spanking me kind of easy. He asked if I was OK with a harder spanking and I told him that I deserved a good hard spanking from him. He actually spanked me harder than I thought he would, even though it did hurt, I stayed pretty still until he was finished. I got up, put my panties back on and we went back down to the lounge, where you were, and he helped me get you out of the building into a car."

"That sounds just awful and so humiliating," Lexie said. "I can't imagine how you must have felt. How will you face him in class?"

"Lexie, it's kind of hard for me to admit this, but he is really a good guy and actually I thought it was kind of exciting. In fact, I've been thinking about it ever since it happened kind of hoping, in a way, that he might have a reason to spank me again sometime."

"Well, I guess I can see how that might be for you, but I would feel so humiliated. No boy has ever even seen my underwear, let alone anything else."

"Just go talk to him, he may be able to work out another punishment for you if that's really how you feel. I promised I would make sure that you show up at his office after our Monday cheer practice, so at least do that much. I know he would not do anything that was not OK with you."

"I really do owe you Sam, so I promise I'll go to see Mr. Mann. I guess I owe him for keeping it off the books as well. Thanks for all you've done. I'll see you at school in the morning."

That night seemed to last forever for Lexie. She got almost no sleep as she was tousing and turning thinking about the problems she had caused Sam as well as herself. Lucky for her that Monday was not a difficult day. While her attention was never on her classes, she was smart enough that no one noticed. Finally it was time for cheer practice. It was all she could do to keep some focus on the routines they were working through. After showering and dressing, Sam came over and asked if she was ready to see Mr. Mann and if she wanted her to walk down to his office with her.

Lexie replied, "Sam, I don't think I'll ever really be ready, but I know that I need to face the consequences for my actions. I need to go down there by myself, I'll call you later. Thanks for all you have done to try and help me out."

The long walk from the locker room to the teachers office area, only made the butterflies in Lexis's stomach get worse. She noticed that all of the other teachers offices were dark. The only open door was to Mr. Mann's office. She slowly made her way to the door. She stood quietly for a few moments watching the handsome teacher look over a paper.

It was only a few seconds before Mr. Mann looked up, with a friendly smile he said, "Hello Lexie, please come in and have a seat for just a minute while I finish going over this last paper."

Lexie felt her knees almost buckle as she made her way to the appointed chair. She sat for a minute or two watching Mr. Mann make a few notes on the paper he was intently reviewing. For as nervous as she was, Mr. Mann seemed to be as relaxed and at ease as anyone she had ever known.

Finally he set the paper aside, smiled at Lexie and said, "You sure do look a whole lot better than the last time I saw you Lexie. You know Sam explained to me that, that night was the first time you had done any drinking, so I'm sure that was why you didn't feel very well. I really felt sorry for you, we've all been there, you know."

Lexie was surprised that he didn't seem angry with her at all. He actually seemed very pleasant and sympathetic.

She said, "Mr. Mann, I just feel so badly about what I did. The trouble I caused Sam and the situation I put you in, as well. Sam told me that you really did us a big favor and I want you to know that I do appreciate that."

"Lexie, I know you do and I'm pretty sure that you learned a big lesson already, just from the way you felt that night and probably the next day, right?"

"Yes Sir," Lexie responded. "I really did. It will be a long time before I do any drinking again. The worst thing was that Sam was punished for my mistake, that really makes me feel sad."

"Lexie, don't worry to much about Sam. She understood the situation and she was very accepting of the consequence she had. She does not blame you in any way."

"I know Mr. Mann, I just want you to know that I understand you need to punish me and I'm prepared for my punishment."

"Lexie, I don't really like to think of anything I do as just a punishment.

KatieJ
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatieJ

I want to help encourage you to try different things in life. Be wise about it, but not afraid. Sometimes there may be a consequence we don't like, but that is part of learning and experiencing life as well. Does that make sense to you?"

"I think you are very wise, Mr. Mann. I'm starting to understand why Sam told me that you knew just exactly the right way to handle this matter. Mr. Mann, I think you should give me a spanking now."

"Lexie, did you happen to notice if any of the other teachers were still here when you came in."

"I saw that all the other offices were dark and the doors were closed. I think they are all gone for the night."

"That sounds good, Lexie."

Standing and stepping around his desk, Mr. Mann asked Lexie to please close and lock the office door, just to be safe. She stood and obeyed then stepped over to the couch where Mr. Mann was now seated.

Mr. Mann took a good look at the beautiful seventeeen year old standing in front of him. She had long black hair, pretty brown eyes and a very cute figure. She was a little shorter than Sam. She was wearing her cheerleader outfit consisting of a short sleeve blue and white top, with a short blue skirt. She looked nervous and he asked her if she was.

"I'm very nervous, Mr. Mann. I have never had a spanking before and it's a strange feeling to think about, but at the same time, I am ready to be punished, as I deserve."

"Good girl," Mr. Mann said as he took her left hand and slowly guided her to his side. He then place his right hand on her lower back and said, "Let's just get you to bend over and lay down right on my lap, like a naughty girl who needs a spanking, Okay?"

She allowed him to move her into position. The big surprise was the helpless feeling that this was about to happen, as her feet came off the ground and were now suspended several inches off the floor. She still felt nervous, but also knew that this was the right thing for her to do. She also felt safe with the way Mr. Mann was holding her and she began to understand that he really was trying to help her.

Mr. Mann wasted no time lifting her cheerleader skirt all the way up, exposing her panties to him. She tried not to think about this, but she was glad that she had bought the new pink bikini panties yesterday, just for this occasion.

He said, "Lexie, it looks like you are wearing some very pretty brand new panties today, am I right?"

"Yes sir, Mr. Mann, I just bought them yesterday."

"Well, I do appreciate that Lexie, I'm happy you have given some thought to this."

She could then feel her teacher's hand slowly brushing from side to side across the back side of her panties. She held her breath not quite knowing what to anticipate next.

She heard Mr. Mann tell her how nice and silky her panties felt. He then asked, "Lexie, I could spank you on top of your panties if you like, but maybe we should take them down so we don't do any damage to them, what do you think?"

"Mr. Mann, I think it would be best if you pull my panties down and take them off, like I know you did with Sam. I need to be punished for what I did wrong, I deserve more punishment than you gave to Sam, I understand that."

"I think that is a good decision Lexie. Let's take those pretty panties off, just as you say."

She felt his fingers easily slide under the back of her panties and slowly begin to lower them across her soft milky white bottom. She instinctively lifted her hips just enough for Mr. Mann to easily slide them down her legs and she bent them up at the knees, to make it easy for him to remove them altogether.

Once she knew her panties were gone, Lexie clenched her bottom checks in anticipation of being spanked. Instead she felt the soft hand of Mr. Mann and heard his voice calmly say, "Lexie, I know it's your first spanking, but we need to try to remain as relaxed as possible to do this right. It usually helps to part your legs a bit, do you think you could do that for me?"

"Sorry Mr. Mann, I'll do my best to not be so tense. Is that better?" She asked as she parted her thighs several inches."

"Now that is the way a naughty girl needs to be when she gets her bottom spanked."

Mr. Mann quickly applied a good ten solid smacks, split evenly over both cheeks.

Lexie was surprised at the quick pace as well as the real stinging feeling she felt from each contact. She knew that she had tensed up under the barrage. Mr. Mann stopped for just a second and Lexie immediately parted her legs, this time much wider than before.

"That's a girl," she heard him say.

When he resumed, he used just the fingers of his right hand about half a dozen quick strokes to her right and then to her left side. As soon as she was used to that, she felt the full palm of her teachers hand come down in slow heavy blows, one at a time, each dead center on their target. She heard herself scream and knew that she was twisting on Mr. Mann's lap. All the while doing her best to keep her legs parted as much as possible.

Mr. Mann stopped and rubbed her bottom gently and asked if she felt like she had been punished enough for being a naughty little cheerleader.

She turned her head back just enough to look him in the eyes and said, "Mr. Mann, I feel like this spanking needs to continue. Am I doing all right, sir?"

"I think you are doing very well, Lexie. If you can just try to spread your legs open as far as possible for me, I would like to be able to get a good look between your legs for the rest of the punishment."

Lexie pulled herself a little further forward on his lap and spread open her legs as if doing one of the cheers she had practiced earlier. She looked back at Mr. Mann, who nodded approvingly.

The spanking continued for several more minutes. Mr. Mann was not coming down as hard now, but was just giving the young lady some nice firm paddles as he enjoyed the view of her clit becoming increasingly moist.

He stopped the spanking to gently brush the young girls now pink bottom. He kept her in position across his lap. She closed her thighs some and moved her right hand down between her legs. She heard Mr. Mann tell her that it was OK now. She could not have stopped herself if she wanted to. She had two fingers buried deep into her cunt. Working and working harder and harder. Her breathing became faster and faster as her hand worked furiously to get further up inside of her soaking wet cunt. Finally, she let out a scream that she didn't know she had. It was all Mr. Mann could do to keep Lexie from tumbling to the floor. It lasted for close to ten seconds until she was completely spent. She remained across her teachers lap for several minutes recovering from the ordeal.

When Mr. Mann was finally able to help Lexie to her feet, she could not help but notice the wet spots on the legs of his kaki pants. "Oh Mr. Mann, look what I have done to your pants, I'm so sorry."

"It's Okay Lexie, it will all wash out."

"Well, just the same, Mr, Mann, I'll know to bring a towel from the locker room, the next time.."

"Thank you for taking the time to spank me, Mr. Mann."

Published 
Written by US01236728
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments