Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Got Caught and Then I Got Spanked!

"A young man gets more than he bargained for when he's caught pleasuring himself."

23
6 Comments 6
72.2k Views 72.2k
5.9k words 5.9k words
Famous Story
Competition Entry: Fetish Sex Stories

Let me start with a little background before we get to the incident. I grew up in a family of mostly women that believes in strict domestic discipline for children which includes spankings. My younger sister and I lived alone with our Mother and were spanked often growing up when we misbehaved.

It was always bare bottom and over the knee with either a hand, slipper, hairbrush or a combination of the three, depending on our offense. Afterwards we were always made to stand in the corner with our bright red and very sore bottoms on display almost as a warning to the other sibling.

This form of discipline was passed down from my Grandmother. Most of the men in the family did not participate in the domestic discipline in home. They worked and put food on the table and money in the bank. The wives had the responsibility of keeping the home in line and disciplining.

My Grandmother is a very sweet woman but she has a very strict side if you cross her. She has no limit on age for being spanked. All her children were girls and I can recall a few times that one of my Aunts and even my own mother were spanked as adults.

I never witnessed it of course. It was done in the privacy of a bedroom, but I heard stories from my cousins about how they would be taken back to the bedroom with my Grandmother and it was never spoken about in front of the kids. You would just see them come out a little later and they had obviously been crying and had difficulty sitting as they were constantly shifting in their chairs just as we would after our mothers had spanked us.

Thoughts and dreams of these unseen encounters became fantasies as I got into puberty and my hormones were going crazy thinking and fantasizing all the time.

My sister and I visited my Grandmother for a week or two every summer at her condo at the Lake of the Ozarks and we loved those times at the lake with her. We always had a lot of fun fishing and playing around. We were always on our best behavior when we stayed with our Grandmother, because if we were caught misbehaving or breaking one of her rules, that sweet smile would disappear and we would be "cleansed" of our rotten behavior with an enema and then a sound spanking later that night.

She always made sure we understood the importance of rules in her house and while she was nicer than our Mom most of the time she made up for that with a spanking that was more severe. She would always start with her bare hand on our covered backside to warm us up, then have us stand and drop our drawers and then let us have it on our bare bottoms with first her hand and then her favorite hairbrush with the flat polished back and long handle.

She would continue with that until the back of our thighs and cheeks were bright red and tears streaming down our cheeks, pausing only briefly to run her hands over our backsides to keep the feeling "fresh" as she said.

"We don't want those bottoms going numb and missing out on the rest of your discipline, do we, sweetheart?" she would always ask. "No, ma'am," was our reply as we continued our count, hoping we would ever end before we got to fifty.

Keep in mind, none of this was for pleasure or fun. My Grandmother would always apply some aloe vera to our sore bottoms after and help us up and give us a big hug when she was through and we would always thank her. These were true disciplinary acts, but they did serve as a basis for my future attraction to this subject as an adult.\

Fast forward to my summer break in high school.

My mother was going out of town for a week and although I was almost seventeen at the time, my mother was not trusting of me to stay along, so I stayed at my Mom's best friend Zoe's house and they were so close that she was actually like an Aunt to me. My sister and I actually called her Aunt Zoe and she knew all about our upbringing as she'd known our family for decades.

Since my sister was at a summer camp, it was just me. Aunt Zoe was about nine years older than my mother and about fifty at the time. She was still a striking woman at about 5'9" with medium length blonde hair. She was also quite voluptuous with an hourglass figure and she always dressed nicely albeit a bit conservatively. She was actually a part time singer on weekends.

She had one daughter, Ashley, who was going into her freshman year of college. She was a very popular girl at school and while she was nice to me, she didn't have much use for me so she kept her distance most of the time. Aunt Zoe's husband had passed about 5 years earlier in a car accident.

Anyway, on to that week. At that age, I was always horny and thinking about sex and masturbating at least once per day but often multiple times. It was a struggle to avoid getting caught at my Aunt's house because there was almost always someone home and my Aunt had an old college friend visiting that week, as well.

Her name was Christine and I had a huge crush on her. She was a petite Asian woman with a nice shape, a round butt and small but perky breasts. Even though she was in her upper forties, she still looked in her thirties. I was surrounded by beautiful women and even though two of them were like my relatives, I still couldn't help having those fantasies. I even fantasized about being caught masturbating by them and punished, but I was really terrified of it actually happening.

My Aunt and Christine were out quite a bit that week doing things around town as my Aunt had taken the week off and wanted to show her the city and meet her friends. Christine was always very nice to me and always complimented my looks and what a handsome young man I was, which was nice for a self conscience young man to hear. I think she knew that.

My Aunt was always a bit cold towards me. She liked me well enough I suppose, but it felt as if she just tolerated me for the most part.

Given some of my free time around the house and being the curious and horny young man that I was, I did some exploring when I had the house to myself. I got a bit daring one day and went into my Aunt's room when I knew that they would be gone for a while and Ashley was out with friends.

I found a collection of books in my Aunt's closet that were all romance and erotic novels. I grabbed a few of the most interesting ones that appeared to involve women together in bisexual situations and moved on in my search. I found my Aunt's underwear drawer and as I looked through her pretty panties, I found a vibrating dildo in the back of the drawer. I was excited by that to no end and after figuring out how it turned on and off, I took it with me.

I was beginning to feel like I was in heaven and about to return to my guest room when I spotted Christine's suit case. Even though she had a space on the couch downstairs, she changed and showered in my Aunt's room and bathroom. My mouth went dry as I opened up the suit case to find her dirty panties from earlier this morning before she showered. My heart was pumping through my chest as I picked them up and inhaled. I'll never forget realizing the thong crotch was still damp and immediately becoming aroused as the sweet yet musky scent filled my nose.

I knew this was going too far but I couldn't stop myself. I convinced myself that I had hours and I could return everything before anyone returned home. On my way to my room, I couldn't help myself and stopped by the hamper, grabbing a pair of Ashley's and my Aunt's discarded panties from the top of the pile before closing the door to my room and stripping down to just my tee shirt.

Initially, I took turns smelling each of the panties enjoying the difference in scent from each but ultimately deciding to wrap Christine's thong around my face so I could keep my hands free to begin reading the books and slowly teasing myself with other panties. The softness felt great as I stroked slowly.

I was deep into the books when I heard someone coming up the stairs. I jumped under the covers just in case but it was Ashley, she yelled through the door that she was home and going to her room with her friend and not to bother her. I yelled back, "Okay, no problem!"

I was nervous as hell but also very turned on and had to continue. When I heard her bedroom door close down the hall, I felt safe to get back to my session. My Aunt shouldn't be home for another couple hours as it was still early in the afternoon. I was really enjoying the books and they were erotic beyond my imagination.

Not only was there lesbian sex, but also between older women and younger women and men. There was spanking at times that always lead to sex and also some anal sex that I found very intriguing. It was described as increasing the sensation of orgasm for the women in the book and since I had my Aunt's vibrator, I decided to try for myself.

I tiptoed to the bathroom and grabbed some lotion and returned to my room as I had read enough to know they always used something to help ease it in. I teased myself with it and felt myself opening up. It wasn't long before I had it buried inside me to the hilt and the vibration turned on. I was still teasing myself though, almost addicted to reading more of these books before I allowed myself to release. I always enjoyed edging myself during my masturbation.

I was completely lost in my own world that I never thought of the vibration being loud enough to be heard in the hallway. I must have been in a trance because I never even heard my door open.

All I heard was, "Are you fucking kidding me?" and I looked up to find my Aunt standing at the door with the smaller Christine straining to look over and around her shoulder. I froze in shock. I think they were too. I was laying on my back on the bed facing the door with nothing covering my lower body and Christine's panties wrapped around my face. The other panties wrapped around my throbbing penis which had been leaking precum on to the panties badly for an hour now and, of course, my Aunt's vibrator deep inside my rear with the base of the bed holding it in place as it vibrated against my prostate and the foot board simultaneously.

There was no where to hide. I was caught red handed and it couldn't have looked worse. Then I heard Ashley's door open and it broke us all out of our trance. My Aunt whipped around and yelled at her, telling her to get back in her room and close the door. I heard it close immediately. I wasn't sure if she saw me or not.

My Aunt turned back and closed the door to my room, pulling Christine in behind her. I was now trying to take the panties off my face and body but it was hard to remove the vibe since it was wedged between the bed and my body and vibrating loudly. My Aunt looked straight at it and made eye contact with me again as she looked on with anger. I saw Christine almost laughing beside her but also looking on with pity. My Aunt told me to take it all off as she walked straight to me and yanked the vibrator up and out from my bottom, holding it with her finger tips and a look of disgust on her face before handing it to Christine and telling her to turn it off.

She looked back at me and said, "What the hell am I going to do with you? Are you kidding me, Aaron? Not only are you disrespecting my house and my property, but my daughter is right down the hall while you are doing all of this. What should we do with you, Aaron? Tell me!"

My voice shook as I avoided eye contact and said, "I don't know."

"You know we have no tolerance for this kind of behavior in this family. You know that, Aaron!" Aunt Zoe yelled.

She grabbed all of the panties off the bed and realized they were one of each of theirs.

"All of our panties, Aaron? And you've made a mess of them for god sake. And my books? You goddamn little pervert!! You've gone through all of my things!!" She yelled.

She buried her face in her hands and sighed.

"What should I do. What should I do? Christine, what should I do?", as she looked over to her friend who straightened up her face.

Christine replied, "I think you should do the same to him as you'd do to Ashley if she misbehaved like this. He clearly needs to learn some discipline."

My Aunt then nodded affirmatively. "You're right. Of course, you are right."

I looked on with disbelief and tried to get under the covers. She walked to the chair in the corner while telling Christine to guard the door and then turning to me and telling me to get up and assume the position as she seated herself. I begged and pleaded and she told me to do it now and not to make her come get me as it would just be worse for me.

I slowly got up and walked over to the side of the chair and she lifted her arms and I laid myself across her lap perfectly.

I was now keenly aware of the view my Aunt and Christine had of my big bottom spread slightly and still wet from the lotion that had been applied. Feeling the warmth of my Aunt's lap under me and secretly enjoying Christine looking on. It had me beginning to become aroused again until I felt the searing pain of my Aunt's firm hand on my cheeks. She wasted no time and paused only briefly to have me count between strokes.

Spank!

"One, Ma'am"

Spank!

"Two, Ma'am"

Spank!

"Three, Ma'am"

I knew the sound of my spanking was loud enough for Ashley to hear down the hall and I was embarrassed and also a bit turned on by that. As the stinging of my Aunt's spanking spread warmth into my sensitive cheeks and loins, I felt my erection growing again and I inadvertently started rocking against her thighs as she spanked me, slightly moaning as I counted off. She soon felt this and pulled me off her lap and turned to Christine as they both stared at my stiff member standing upright almost and leaking precum again. I dared not look them in the eyes.

My Aunt turned to Christine and said, "Look at this, Chris... this little horn dog is getting turned on by this!"

Christine said, "Maybe you should try something stronger than your hand."

"Right you are, Chris, go grab my hairbrush from the bathroom!"

With my Aunt's head turned, I reached down to touch my throbbing penis and she turned back and quickly slapped my hand away.

"Don't you dare," she said.

Christine quickly returned and as my penis died down due to embarrassment, she handed my Aunt the hairbrush and a tissue telling her she may want to clean her dress before putting me back over. She did and then quickly wiped the tip of my penis to ensure no more would get there and told me to assume the position again and quickly began spanking my bottom hard with the hair brush, striking my cheeks and upper thighs in an effort to get it over with before I had a chance to become aroused again.

The pain was intense and I started to yelp a bit. She told me to quiet down but I couldn't help it. She told Christine to get something to keep me quiet and Christine came around from my backside a moment later and told me to open up and she then stuffed what I recognized as their panties into my mouth.

My Aunt said, "Chris, what the hell are you doing?"

Chris replied, "He's already desecrated them... what's the difference? Besides, it was just mine and yours, not Ashley's, and it's all I had handy," she said slightly snickering at the indecency of it all.

My Aunt replied, "But you know he's just going to get all hot and bothered again...those are what started this whole thing!"

Chris replied, "Not if you keep spanking as hard as you are now."

There was a pause and my Aunt must have had no retort and she said, "Keep this up Chris and you're next!"

That statement was enough to arouse me again until I felt the sting of the hairbrush on my cheeks again.

AdeleMoran
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdeleMoran

I was spanked hard for another 10-15 minutes until she finally tired out. She told me to stand up and get in the corner.

My backside was on fire. I could feel the heat emanating from my cheeks increasing the temperature of the room slightly, I was sure. It was easily the most intense spanking my life.

I was getting a bit lost in the moment and starting to get turned on when I heard my Aunt say, "You will stay there for the night. I can't stand the sight of you any more. Chris, would you please clean out the room and get all the books and panties out. Oh, and clean the toy for me too, I'm sure it needs it. I'm going to go lay down."

Chris said sure and I heard her gathering things behind me. She finally walked over to me in the corner.

I was dying to rub my sore, hot cheeks to bring some feeling back to them, but I couldn't. Then I felt fingers trace the stinging red of my cheeks and moaned softly as Chris whispered in my ear, "You poor thing. I know you were just in heat. Now so are your cheeks, aren't they?"

She giggled softly before ordering, "Now please spit out the panties."

I spit them out into her hand as my penis began to throb again feeling her light touch on my sore bottom. She told me to have a good night as her perfectly manicured fingernails finally traced their way through my crack, causing me to shudder and push my sore bottom out inviting her fingers to access more of my sore red bottom. She accepted the invitation and began to lightly circle my contracting hole with her fingernail as she whispered, "Don't think I didn't notice who's panties you had wrapped around your face earlier, you naughty boy."

I finally felt her fingertip circle it's way inside my bottom and then quickly back out and back in several times while the rest of her fingers curled down and tickled the underside of my balls before pulling all the way back out and smacking me lightly on my sore bottom. I stood there desperate to be touched again by her and find the release that was aching in my loins, but she must have reconsidered how far she was going because that next touch never came.

Moments later, I heard the door close. I waited a while rubbing my sore bottom and daring not to touch myself in case someone walked in.

That night, I laid in bed trying to fall asleep but unable to get comfortable due to the strain in my loins and the tightness I felt in my full ball sack. It felt like I had been kicked in the nuts. I could not stop thinking of the events today and how much of a turn on it was.

After rolling over again to get comfortable, I suddenly felt something soft under my pillow. It was the thong panties of Chris' that I had wrapped around my face earlier. She must have hid them for me before she left the room. I cautiously started smelling them, delighting in her fragrant scent, yet still wary of being caught again somehow.

After several minutes, I thought I was hearing things, but then it got a bit louder and I could hear something through the walls and down the hall. I waited and listened harder. I got up and put my ear to the door. Yes, I could hear it. The clear sound of someone getting spanked, but it wasn't coming from down the hall. It was coming from the floor vent that led to the basement where Chris slept.

Suddenly I realized My Aunt must have made good on her promise to spank Chris later on for her putting the panties in my mouth. I could also hear a high pitched, short yelp after each slap. I was not surprised by this since adults getting spanked occasionally was a norm in my strict family. Still, imagining Christine laid across my Aunts lap, bare bottomed and turning her tan skin a deep shade of red would produce many later wet dreams for me.

My vent connected right to the downstairs area where the couch was. Ashley probably couldn't hear from the other side of the house. I continued to listen intently until I heard the spanking stop. I figured the show was over but after a few minutes soft stifled moans started to make their way through the vents. I couldn't hear much but my imagination got the best of me and I returned to masturbating. I was so aroused from a day of erotica, that it didn't take long and I had one of the most explosive orgasms I've ever had. The amount I ejaculated that night was simply uncanny.

It was not talked about again the next day and I went back home a few days later. I still don't know if my Aunt ever told my Mom, but I don't believe she did. Probably for fear of her relationship with Chris being exposed.

Years later when I was home from college, I went out one night to a party and Ashley was there. Since we were both in college and closer in maturity, we actually hung out and drank together. Later in the night when she was quite intoxicated, she brought that night back up and I, without inhibitions, told her what happened after she begged for details. She had always guessed at what had occurred, behind my closed door. I even told her about hearing Chris and her Mom downstairs and what it sounded like was happening.

She said, "I know...they think they are so quiet and started laughing!"

I said, "I can't believe you knew!"

She said, "Yes, it happened every time Chris came to visit. They were old sorority sisters in college and after Dad died, Mom started seeing Chris again secretly."

We were kind of quiet for a moment when Ashley looked me dead in the eyes said, "I'll tell you something if you promise never to tell anyone."

I said, "Of course, just don't tell anyone about me."

She told me how she had heard them downstairs about a six months before my visit and quietly walked down to see what was going on. It was dark on one side of the basement but the door to Christine's room was slightly ajar and there was one soft light on in there.

"I peered through the crack in the door and suddenly it opened a few more inches and I saw the couch and Chris laid out across Mom's lap with her panties down around her thighs, having her little brown nipples pinched and tweaked as Mom spanked her hard with the other hand."

"Part of me wanted to turn and run, but the other part was way too curious to see what else was going to happen. So I kept watching Chris get spanked as hard or harder than I ever had but unlike my spankings, Mom would occasionally stop and massage Chris' red cheeks and down between her thighs. She had an almost evil smirk on her face and kept telling Chris what a 'naughty girl she was getting all wet' before spanking her hard again."

"The severity of the spanking was causing Christine to yelp. She sounded funny, almost like a little puppy as she counted out the strokes and then whispered, 'Thank you, Mistress.'"

I was in shock and I asked her if she kept watching?

She paused before looking me in the eyes and said, "Yes, I couldn't move."

I asked if she did anything else besides watch? Trying to lure her into admitting she was turned on and possibly touching herself to the scene.

She said, "Not yet, but when Christine became louder, my Mom called her a stupid cunt or whore or something and told her she'd better shut up before she wakes me up. Then Mom told her to stand up and take her nasty panties off and hand them to her which Christine did. And I got an eyeful of her pretty bottom, bright red now but with no tan lines at all. I could also tell she must get Brazilian Waxes because I could see everything when she bent over and she was completely smooth and beautiful. I could see why my Mom was enjoying this."

"I kept watching as my Mom had her turn around and bend over and and she used the panties to wipe up all the wetness between her thighs and then had Christine turn back around and Mom stuffed them into her mouth. 'That ought to shut you up,' she said. I couldn't believe I was seeing my Mom behave like this. I always knew she was a bit off and probably sleeping with Christine but I never would have expect her to be a dominatrix or something."

Ashley paused and looked down to her lap, getting lost in her thoughts. I snapped her out of it and begged her to continue.

"My Mom told her to be a good girl now and assume position number two. Christine turned around and faced away from my Mom and slid her legs up and backwards to either side of my Mom's lap so her bottom was facing straight back to her and she was holding herself up with her elbows. My Mother then grabbed her hairbrush that had been lying next to her on the couch and began spanking Christine with that harder and harder. Christine was yelping louder now and on the verge of tears but the panties in her mouth were muffling much of the noise."

"My Mother kept stopping to play between Christine's thighs and cheeks, running the back of her fingers up and down. It looked like she was teasing her to the edge of an orgasm based on the way Chris was moaning and gyrating her hips. But before she could find release my Mom was bringing the hairbrush down on her cheeks again even harder. Her cheeks were so bright red, Aaron, it was unbelievable."

I interjected, "Wow, Ashley this is so hot. I can't believe you saw all of this. I don't know that I could have kept from touching myself while I watched."

"Did you get turned on at all?" I asked.

Ashley almost yelled back, "Uh, yeah! You know how beautiful Christine is. Seeing her toned naked body glistening with moisture and her smooth round butt up in the air bright red from a fresh spanking had super horny."

"After the spanking finished, my Mom made Chris crawl to the floor and turn around. It was only then that I realized that Mom was actually naked from the waist down. Chris still had her panties her mouth and Mom told her to take them out and be a good little girl and start sucking her toes. My jaw dropped again as I watched my Mom sit back and bring Chris' panties up to her face to smell them while Chris kneeled forward and began to suck and lick her toes and feet."

She paused again. "I don't know if I can tell you the rest..."

I begged her and told her I wouldn't tell a soul.

"You can't stop now, Ash!" I begged.

She finally continued after taking another swig of beer, "So after a few minutes, Mom put the panties aside and was obviously wanting something more from Christine as she lifted her feet and legs, scooting to edge of the couch so her thighs and cheeks were spread wide open. I could see everything and I watched my Mom play with her nipples and tell Chris she could touch herself but not to cum until she said so. Chris began to kiss and lick up and down her thighs as her hands played between her own legs. Chris then raised her head and asked my Mom if she could please lick her rosebud now."

After some begging, Mom yelled, 'Yes, you dirty girl. Kiss and lick my rosebud. I know you love it you little slut!'"

Ashley said, "I didn't know what that meant but I quickly found out what a rosebud was as I saw her licking Mom on and between her cheeks."

I was rock hard and trying to conceal that I was playing with it a bit as I asked if she was actually licking her ass?

She looked down, almost embarrassed and excited at the same time and said, "Yes. It was romantic though. It was like she was worshiping my Mom's ass"

I was ready to touch myself right then and there, so I asked, "Were you touching yourself by now, I know I would have been?"

Ashley blushed slightly and continued, "My mouth was completely dry by then and I had my pajama bottoms down to my knees at that point and was touching myself and trying to not breathe too loud or even make a sound. And that's when it happened..."

She paused for a moment and I was dying to know, so I abruptly shouted, "What?"

She collected her thoughts and calmly replied, "I lost my balance and fell forward hitting the door wide open. Chris and Mom both turned and made eye contact with me instantly. I stumbled around and tried to explain but it was obvious and Mom was pissed and she got up and quickly through on some pants and grabbed me pulling me across her lap with my pajama bottoms down around my ankles and spanked the hell out of me for sneaking in on them."

"It was so embarrassing to be over my Mom's knee with Christine watching, but to be honest, I also got turned on like you did. When my Mom saw it and felt my wetness on her thighs, she called me a nasty girl and told Chris to go get the hairbrush. She spanked me with that for several minutes and I was crying but still turned on somehow. When my Mom saw this again, she told Chris to go get the ointment for my red welted cheeks and spread the cream on them so it cools. 'I know she must be sore,' Mom said."

She paused to take another swig of beer, shifting in her seat with one hand sandwiched between her thighs. I could tell she was enjoying retelling this as much as I was.

She continued, "As Chris was applying the cream, I was face down on the couch with my knees up and feeling very exposed. I heard Chris tell my Mother that I was really dripping now, and we should let her take care of that because I'm actually a pretty good girl and just made a mistake. She even told her it was probably her fault for being so loud when she was getting spanked earlier. Mom just shrugged and told her, 'I'm tired and I'm going to bed.'"

"Chris then guided my own hand between my thighs and I started rubbing myself like crazy. Chris continued to massage the cream into my bottom, between my cheeks even. It felt so nice to have her stroking my most intimate areas that were all throbbing by now. She asked me if I liked it and I think I just moaned. Then I felt her finger slowly making circles around my rosebud before it slid inside. I had never felt anything like that before and then she just started kissing my sore cheeks and I felt like a princess being pleasured by her servant all of a sudden. She continued to work her finger in and out bringing me so close and then I felt her finger slide completely out all of a sudden and I was so dissapointed until I felt it sliding back in with a second finger joining the first and slowly burying themselves in my blooming rosebud. I felt like I was losing control and that's when it happened. I had the most explosive orgasm I've ever had and so much so that I actually made a huge mess of the couch. I thought I peed myself actually. I was so scared of getting in trouble again that I started crying uncontrollably from embarrassment of it all and my Mom came back down to see what was the matter."

"Chris was rubbing my back and holding me close and she told me that it was okay and it happens sometimes when women get very excited and need to release like that. She told me it was actually quite healthy and I had nothing to be ashamed of. They both hugged me before sending me off to bed. Mom, of course, reminded me to not spy anymore and to never mention any of this to anyone, which I haven't until now. So you better keep quiet about this", she yelled, a bit worried now.

I told her I would never tell anyone and we left the party a bit later and I went home and masturbated to thoughts of what she told me. I can only imagine she did the same. I was so turned on. I have now masturbated many times dreaming that I could have been Ashley instead of Aaron and enjoy that pleasure after the spanking rather than just the pain. But it was clear that Aunt Zoe and Chris enjoyed the company of females more than males.

This is a major fantasy for me now and one that I have not been able to shake. As crazy as this story may sound, it is completely true.

Published 
Written by honestspank
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments