Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In Hand

"Waiting patiently for a spanking"

11
4 Comments 4
14.6k Views 14.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words
The air brushed over her overheated skin, lifting a long line of goosebumps from her shoulder to knee.

Swallowing hard, she tried to relax into the position he’d left her in; bent over the couch, hands flat on the cushions, standing on tip toe with her ass high in the air. Her dark hair spilled over on to the cushion on either side of her face, leaving her back bare. She was a ball of trembling need before he’d finished adjusting her legs wide enough apart that the air caressed damp lips. He’d told her to wait, his hand brushing the vulnerable curve of her bottom before he had disappeared from her side.

The blindfold took away her sight, forcing her to reach out with her other senses to feel him in the room. She strained to hear over the gentle whoosh of the fan, and her heart thumping in her ears with nervous anticipation. She held the pose because she knew he watched her even if she couldn’t find him. But God did she need him.

How long had it been? That question bounced around in her racing mind. She couldn’t help recalling the callouses on his palm as his hand tickled along her skin moments before, stopping so close to that place she throbbed without actually touching her. Need spiked in the pit of her belly as she contemplated how he’d touch her, use her…

“Let’s see how well my girl can stay still,” he spoke from somewhere behind her. She wanted to turn her head, but remained still. Something in his voice warning her not to move.

A light touch brushed her from shoulder to shoulder and she barely stopped herself from squirming. She couldn’t figure out what he touched her with, but she shivered as it traced slowly along the curve of her back. Holding the position proved harder than she thought possible as it moved down the crack of her butt causing her thighs to quiver. When it stroked the lips of her cunt, she let her feet flatten to the floor and wiggled her hips to receive more of that sweet sensation. The tickling touch disappeared and she froze.

“Uh uh.” She swallowed at the disappointment that colored his voice. “Only good girls get a reward. Ass back in the air, now.”

Just a hint of fear bled into her excitement as he cupped the round flesh of her butt. She lifted back up on the balls of her feet, struggling to bring her ragged breathing back under control as he kneaded, squeezed, and patted her. All she had to do was stay still. Her mind tried focusing on her position instead of the way his hands felt on her body. He used his thumbs to part the lips of her cunt, but before she could even think about moving his hands disappeared all together. She bit her lip to stifle her desperate moan.

Her senses were so heightened; she could hear the rustle of his clothes as he leaned over her, something brushed along her back making her shiver. She listened to his breath as it passed through his lips before it whispered over the shell of her ear. Her breath caught in her chest as she waited for him to speak, touch her, or do something to relieve the tension building.

“I think you need a reminder of what it means to stay in place.”

The sound of flesh smacking against flesh resonated in her ears seconds before the sting bloomed across her ass. She gasped as the spot pulsed hot. Before the sensation dissipated, it transformed into a heavy pulse between her thighs.

He placed a staying hand on her back as his toes nudged the underside of her foot. She lifted back up, ignoring the way her calves tightened. He smoothed a hand over the spot he struck. “How many will it take, do you think?” She didn’t give an answer because she knew he wasn’t expecting one.

More smacks peppered her ass with hardly a pause between.

HarietWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HarietWhite

His large palm covered whole patches of skin, leaving little of her ass untouched. Each one vibrated up her spine, back down into her belly, successfully fanning the embers until it became a fire in her body.

Her gasps and moans filled the room, her pussy throbbed, her breasts felt unbelievably heavy, and her heart beat out a staccato rhythm. Ecstasy rose in time to the steady fall of his hand. She didn’t keep track of the smacks, her thoughts too scattered, as that tension grew tighter in her belly. How she maintained her pose was beyond her, but she managed even as she hovered right on the brink of coming.

Then the spanking stopped.

Her ass burned like fire, but she cried out for more anyway. She needed him to ease the ache. When his hands cupped her again, she released a needy whimper, his touch sending a mix of pleasure and pain stuttering along her nerves.

“Is my pussy nice and wet?” This time when his thumbs traced along her slit, he hummed at what he found. “I think I need to reward it for such good behavior.”

One hand moved lower and she moaned as two thick fingers plunged inside. A few quick thrusts had her arching her back and spreading her legs wider.

Fingers moved away, replaced by the head of his cock. He didn’t plunge forward like she wanted, only lingered at the mouth of her pussy for a long moment. She couldn’t take it.

“Please, please, please,” she begged as her nails dug into her palm.

His hand came down hard on her flank and she cried out as it morphed into deep pleasure. She was so close, that need to have him inside, to come around him, driving her insane.

“Please, what?” He murmured into her ear.

She drew in an unsteady breath. “Please, Sir.”

The words just passed her lips when he slammed home, burying himself deep, forcing a scream from her lips. He felt good, so good. Splitting her, filling her, and joining to her.

He released a long groan as he ground his hips into her. The scrape of his pubic hair on her abused ass added to her pleasure, almost pushing her over that edge. “Perfect.”

A hard tug of her hair brought her head back, her eyes blind and her mind filled with nothing except his possession of her.

The collision of flesh reminded her of the fall of his hand, the rhythm of his possession loosened her tongue.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she chanted as he tugged, pulling her and controlling her.

He slapped her ass, jolting her forward only to yank her back by her hip. His cock slid in deeper each time, taking that much more ground. Her whispered chant became a frantic plea. Over and over as he rammed in. Her body wound so tight, went so high, she thought her mind would disconnect the moment she came.

"Cum. I want to feel you cum around me. Right. Now."

He punctuated each word with a hard smack until at last she broke. The steady fall of his hand, the pain so delicious, striking through her climax heightened her pleasure. She called out his name like a soprano in a chorus, screaming a song of thanksgiving for what he'd given her. He swelled inside her cunt, but pulled out and anointed her with the spray of his cum across her abused ass.

"Thank you, sir." She shook with exhaustion, but knew to stay still and utter those words. "Thank you for the spanking and for your cum."

The blindfold was removed and she went limp against the couch, her eyes blinded by the light. She felt his lips press between her shoulder blades. "You're welcome, love." 

Published 
Written by easyCC
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments