Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jack & I Spank Each Other

"We'd both seen each other spanked, now we wanted to try and see what it led to"

22
9 Comments 9
29.6k Views 29.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I had watched my Mum spanking Jack when he was stark naked. Jack was the boy next door and in the last story I was punished when Mum found out how I had made him come all over the wall and carpet after his spanking.   

My mum worked as a volunteer at the local library each Saturday morning so Jack made his excuses at home and snuck round to my house. We’d both found the spankings a real turn on, and I knew where Mum kept all the implements she’d used on us both.

We couldn’t decide who would spank who first so we wrote ‘cane’ and ‘bend over’ on two slips of paper and drew them from a bag. I opened mine first - ‘bend over’. Jack grinned and adjusted the growing bulge his trousers.

“Take off all your clothes, Alison,” he said very strictly.

I was feeling incredibly sexy and a little nervous as I removed my top, jeans, shoes and socks. Jack adjusted his erection to ease the pressure as he watched me take off my bra and finally my panties. His eyes were drawn to my totally hairless slit and he slipped his fingers in to find my juices already flowing. 

“Bend over the arm of the sofa,” he instructed. 

He moved up behind me and I felt his erection push in between my butt cheeks as he ran his fingers around the nipples of my firm breasts. Then he eased my legs wide apart until he had a good view of my dripping quim. 

I tensed as he picked up the cane; then, as he moved round behind me, he pressed his hand on my back to force my bum out more. Swish, swish, two strokes landed, one across each cheek, and the stinging sensation shot through my body making me cry out but I didn’t move.

Jack bent down and examined his handiwork and slipped his fingers inside my slit, rubbing my hard clit until I moaned.

Swish, swish, swish. The first stroke took me completely by surprise, followed so quickly by the others that it all became one huge pain shooting through me and I couldn’t help but leap up, rubbing my bum. Jack watched in obvious pleasure as my tits bounced in time with my leaping.

“Bend over, Alison,” he said, “Two more strokes.”

He ran his fingers along the latest red marks then swished the cane twice in preparation and I could feel the air across my cheeks. 

“Ready?”

I just pushed out my bum in reply. 

Swish, swish, the last two criss crossed my taut bum cheeks, sending new shockwaves through my body, and I actually cried, in relief and at the pain.

Jack’s fingers found my slit and he rubbed along my clit again.

“You are a very, very naughty girl, Alison,” he said his voice going husky, “I am going to punish you between your thighs.” 

He made me lie down on the sofa, then brought my legs up so that my knees were touching my breasts, exposing my slit totally. He eased open the full lips and found my clit, which was now rigid. 

He picked up the riding crop that my mum used on me last time. “Keep still and I will give you just six strokes with this.”

He flicked the leather tongue in the air then, thwack, a fairly gentle stroke across the slit which was a very pleasurable experience. Thwack, thwack, two more, a little harder, sent a shudder right through my body. 

He looked down at me to check he was not hitting me too hard but I was desperate for more,.“Harder!” I cried.

Thwack! A bolt of lightning shot through my clit and erupted somewhere in my stomach. Pain followed by ecstasy! I nodded encouragingly.

Thwack! Almost too hard but worth it for the waves of pleasure running through my cunt. I didn’t want this to be the last one so I purposely put my hand across my slit.

“Two more strokes,” he smiled.

I had barely taken my hand away when he struck, thwack, thwack! The last one a stinger that was agony for a moment and then I came, shuddering, for what seemed an age. Wow! 

Finally I was able to get up.

PeytonFischer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PeytonFischer

I was feeling so randy and couldn’t wait to return the favour and enjoy studying his body. 

I stood directly in front of him, legs apart and my boobs pushed forwards and said “Now it’s your turn, Jack. Take your clothes off.” 

He could see from my face that I was not planning to be lenient, but he knew it was no good arguing. His eyes flicked between my firm tits and my shaven slit as he removed his clothes. I watched with growing arousal as his shirt then trousers and finally his underpants came off to reveal a gorgeous firm body and erect, thick penis.

Now I was torn between wanting to spank him and wanting him inside me. 

I decided to spank his cock first. “Lie on your back on the carpet,” I told him.

I picked up the riding crop and stood astride him so he could see my juicy slit. He reached up and pushed his fingers deep inside me.

“Aaargh!” he yelled, grabbing his cock in shock as I’d flicked the tip of his swollen erection with a deft flick of the crop.

“I’ll tell you when you can touch me,” I warned him.

Then I knelt down astride his legs with my thighs apart. His cock responded as I hoped and grew harder, pointing rigidly at the ceiling.

I put my hand round his thick erection and eased the foreskin back to reveal the glans, oozing with pre cum, and enjoyed hearing the groan which followed.

“Don’t try to protect him or you’ll get extra strokes” I warned him as I rubbed his juices around the glans.

I moved back to get a better swing and rubbed my oozing quim against his knee. I was gagging for it now. Thwack, thwack, thwack, I flicked the leather tongue of the crop across the shaft, left, right and left again which swung his rigid member like a metronome. He kept his hands by his side but cried out at the sting of the crop on his cock.

I stroked his penis again, rubbing juices along the slightly reddened shaft and eased down the foreskin to give me a good shot at the head. Thwack, one stroke directly across the glans. 

“Fuck me, that stings!” he cried moving his hand up. Then he groaned and I recognised the wonderful follow up sensation that I had felt a few minutes earlier.

I smiled, “Two extra strokes for trying to stop me and for swearing.” 

“You never said anything about swearing,” he argued. 

“Shall I make it an extra four, or will you stop complaining?” I replied.

He nodded in compliance and put his hands back by his side. 

I was so wanting that cock in me now but he had four more strokes to come. I rubbed myself hard against his leg and got ready for the crescendo. This time I was going for four strokes, one after the other, back and forth across that swollen glans and I planned to end with one on the very tip of his cock.

Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, followed by a cry from Jack as my planned cock spank worked perfectly, including the stinging flick on the tip at the very end.

His cock was thick and rigid and both our juices were flowing. I knew I was supposed to spank his bum now but I couldn’t wait any longer. I moved up into position over his cock and lowered myself on to his bone-hard member which pushed deep inside me. I’d never had anything so far inside me and pushing against the walls of my cunt. 

The sensations were amazing and somehow kept going for ages despite us being so excited. Then he came with a loud groan, thrusting up inside me, and moments later I came too, exquisitely and noisily, the sensations shooting through my body until we both collapsed in a heap, locked together. 

 His cock was still big but going softer. “Are you going to spank my bum now?” he grinned.

I put on my serious face, “I’m sorry, Jack, but I don’t think it would be a proper punishment now. I suggest we arrange another date and try again.”

He slid his fingers into my slit, “I think you’re right. I guess we’ll have to start all over again!”

 

 

Published 
Written by Angelheart
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments