Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jack is Spanked by my Mum

"Jack's mother can't discipline him on her own so asks next door mum to cane him while I watch"

36
9 Comments 9
55.5k Views 55.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Famous Story
Jack was almost seventeen and lived next door with just his mother mostly, as his father worked away for months at a time. According to stuff my mum gossiped about to her friends, Jack’s mum had always struggled to ‘control’ him but she said it’s worse now that he was in the sixth form.

My name is Alison Davies and I used to hear loads of interesting stuff by listening in on Mum’s coffee mornings. Once or twice she told her friends how Jack’s mum, Mrs. Moore, threatened to get my mum to punish him if he didn't mend his ways. She laughed when she told them Jack thinks this is an idle threat even though he knows my mum used the cane on me when I was sixteen and my brother Colin who is the same age as him.

Less than three weeks after this Mrs. Moore came round to ours and spoke with mum in the hallway and I heard it all from upstairs. Mrs. Moore asked if mum would go round right away and give him the cane as she’d found him taking money from her purse.

Mum said, “I’m sorry but I can’t leave Alison here as I can’t trust her alone at the moment.”

There was some more discussion which I couldn’t hear. Then mum called up to me. “Alison, come down stairs now.” When I got down she said, “Mrs. Moore wants me to spank Jack for something bad that he has done. I’m not leaving you alone here so you will have to come too.”

With that she took out her cane from the cupboard, held the door open for Mrs. Moore and shooed me through too. My mind was racing as we walked round to Jack’s house. Mum always caned us naked but she wouldn’t do that with someone else’s son surely.

Mum had obviously been thinking about this too. As we got to their front door she said, “Mrs. Moore, I normally spank both Alison and Colin with no clothes on, but as this is your son….” and she tailed off letting this sink in.

Mrs. Moore hardly hesitated and certainly did not give a thought to my presence, “I would like you to punish him properly, especially after I found him taking money from my purse. It will make the punishment more unpleasant for him if he’s embarrassed.”

We went inside and were ushered into the front room.

Mrs. Moore called up to Jack and a couple of minutes later he appeared in the doorway. Immediately he worked out why mum was there, though he looked totally confused to see me there too. He tried to leave but Mrs. Moore had anticipated this and blocked his way before shutting the door.

He went white as he realised what was going to happen, “Mum, no please. I’ll behave from now on, I promise.”

Mrs. Moore was resolute, “We have had this conversation so many times, Jack. Well not again, I have asked Mrs. Thomson to cane you the same way she does with Colin and maybe then you’ll learn your lesson.”

Mum stepped straight in swishing the cane, “Jack, I have used this on Colin, as I am sure you know, so just accept it and take it like a big boy.”

I giggled and mum shot me a fierce glance.

“But you can’t do this with Alison here, please,” he whined.

“Alison is staying, so that is the end of it and if you keep arguing I will add extra strokes. At the moment I am going to give you just six but I will add more if you argue, if you do not do what I tell you and if you try to stop me or stand up during your caning. Do you understand?” she said fiercely.

“Yes, I understand but I don’t see why Alison has to be here.”

“Right,” said mum, “It’s now seven strokes. Strip down to your underpants and don’t argue anymore.”

“I’m not taking my clothes off,” he insisted.

Mum folded her arms. “Eight strokes.”

Jack half looked at me before his eyes went to the carpet. I stood to one side of mum so she couldn’t see as I studied his firm body. Slowly he took off his shoes and socks.

“Come on,” said mum, “We don’t have all day.”

Jack glanced up again and saw me watching and again his eyes went downwards as he unbuttoned his shirt. His chest was firm and muscular, then his stomach was revealed, not a full on six pack but he was certainly fit. He pulled off his shirt and tossed it on the sofa.

Mum watched but said nothing. He undid the belt of his jeans, the top button and the zip and started to ease the waistband down revealing his underpants and a definite bulge pushing outwards.

I felt my nipples hardening and became very moist. I had to half turn away to slip my hand down to ease my pants. I was more than moist, my juices were flowing.

Jack looked at my mother and realised it was no use arguing any more. He put his fingers in the waistband and pushed the jeans down and off, adding them to the shirt on the sofa.

My eyes locked on to his penis, now pushing hard agains the white material. Mum had clearly seen this too and from the corner of my eye I saw her gulp.

Mrs.

LinaMilss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LinaMilss

Moore realised that Mum was not planning to force him to take off his underwear, “Take off your underpants, Jack, Mrs. Davies always canes on the bare bottom.”

“Mum, please, not with….”

But before he could continue mum flicked the cane across his thigh and added, “Nine strokes. Take them off, like your mother asked you.”

With an embarrassed look in my direction he slid the pants down but they caught on his erect cock and he had to pull the waistband out to complete the removal. When he stood up his cock bounced before pointing rigidly upwards.

Mum eagerly turned him around and with one hand on his stomach and the other on his broad back she bent him over the coffee table. I could not be certain but I felt sure she’d slipped her hand down as she completed the move.

“Spread your legs wide,” she said, slipping her hand between his legs and this time I was sure she stroked his cock and her hand lingered around his balls.

I was now feeling most uncomfortable and had to physically ease my panties away from my juicy quim. I was standing behind Jack and was studying his firm bum cheeks and full sack when mum pulled me away and told me to stand to one side. Now I had a perfect view of his slim form and throbbing cock.

Mum picked up the cane again and stepped to one side. Swish, swish, swish, swish, the cane whistled through the air and bounced off his bum cheeks leaving a criss cross of red lines.

“Shiiit,” muttered Jack.

“Ten strokes,” replied my mother.

She adjusted his stance and again I was sure she felt his cock as she did so. Swish, a keen stoke hit his left cheek, “Aaarg,” he yelled and his hand covered his bum.

“Eleven strokes,” was all mum said.

Swish, swish, swish, the cane flew through the air but Jack stayed still, with just a cry of pain after each stroke hit home.

Mum put her hand on the muscle of Jack’ thigh to part them a little more and her fingers lingered on the base of his cock and balls as she stepped back.

“The last four strokes, Jack, then your punishment will be over.”

Swish, swish, two more landed on top of previous tram lines and Jack yelled out. Mum moved back into position, swish, swish, she landed two strokes on top of each other at the top of his thighs.

Jack leapt up and his hard on swung around, much to his embarrassment.

“Keep that thing under control,” mum shouted, “Bend over again.”

Swish, she landed another in the same spot but despite a cry of pain he remained in place.

“Stand up and face me,” mum instructed.

My eyes were locked on his enormous erect cock as he turned past me to face my mother.

“How dare you!” she shouted and slapped his cock hard. Mike yelled out in surprise as his cock sprang back, upright.

”Stand in the corner until I tell you,” my mum told him. “Your mother and I need to talk,” and they left the room.

I was now almost coming watching his erection swing as he walked over to the corner. I checked that they were occupied in the kitchen and then slipped off my panties. I walked up to Jack’s side and took his left hand and guided it to my dripping slit.

His eyes nearly popped out when he realised I had no knickers and he pushed his fingers inside me. I reached round and wrapped my hand around his huge, thick erection. I let my finger rub his juices around the glans making him groan with pleasure as I began to wank him. A few seconds later I felt an enormous surge under my fingers and he came across the carpet and down the wall.

I moved quickly away and was ‘reading a magazine’ when mum and his mother came in.

“You may turn around now, Jack,” my mother instructed “Come along, we haven’t got all day,” she added when he hesitated.

As he turned it was obvious what he’d done. There were great drops of cum sliding from the head of his softening cock.

Now it was his mother’s turn to be cross. Before anyone knew what was happening she picked up his leather belt from the sofa and flicked it across the shaft.

“Ooow, jeez,” he cried.

She flicked again, three times across the head, “Don’t you blaspheme in front of me,” she said and flicked twice more across the very tip.

Jack’s hands flew down to protect his penis which was now growing again and I discretely fingered myself as she pulled away his hands, revealing the thickening erection.

Two more strokes across the shaft followed by one more on the tip made Jack cry out again but he kept his hands away. I had an amazing view of his hard cock swinging after each stroke.

Finally, she made him fetch a cloth and clear up the mess he’d made. Mum and I watched this fit young man rubbing the carpet and walls while his cock swung around out of control.

When he’d finished he stood facing me and his erection was throbbing. He smiled, turning towards his mother who saw the state he was in and reached for the belt again but Jack was out of that room in a flash. And I was left with a wonderful memory.

Published 
Written by Angelheart
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments