Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jack Watches Mum Spank Me

"I watched Jack get spanked now it's his turn to watch me spanked on bum and pussy and..."

31
11 Comments 11
42.4k Views 42.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Famous Story

Only the week before I had watched my Mum spanking Jack, the boy next door, and he was stark naked. Not only that but afterwards I had watched as his Mum tried to control his naughty cock using a leather belt. Read ‘Jack is Spanked by my Mum’ for the full story.

 

 

Now I was in our kitchen being questioned by Mum.

 

“Alison, I want the truth,” she started, “Maureen next door says that Jack finally told her how he shot his load all down the wall and over the carpet.”

 

How much had he told his Mum, I wondered. How much did I have to admit to?

 

“Well?! I’d like to hear the truth from you," she said, crossing her arms.

 

Just one look at her face told me she knew most of it.

 

“Don’t keep me waiting any longer,” she fumed, “You are in for a serious spanking, young lady.”

 

I was still trying to think how I might answer without getting into more bother.

 

“Very well.” She grabbed my arm, “We’ll go round to Maureen’s and speak to her and Jack until we get the truth.”

 

“No, Mum, I’ll tell you,” I whined.

 

“Too late for that now.” And with that we were heading next door.

 

Jack opened the door and saw the look on my face.

 

Mum stepped in the doorway, “Is your Mum in, Jack?”

 

Maureen appeared from the kitchen and Mum marched over to explain why we were here.

 

I grabbed Jack. “Tell me exactly what your Mum knows,:" I hissed. But before he could answer Mum was back.

 

“Right, come with me young lady.” She grabbed my arm and lead me into the lounge where only a few days ago I had wanked Jack after his spanking.

 

Jack and his Mum followed us and sat on the sofa, expectantly.

 

“For the last time, Alison, I’d like to hear you explain exactly what happened here last week.” Arms crossed she waited.

 

I looked towards Jack but got no indication so I began, “Mum, I watched you cane Jack on his bum and..." I hesitated, and at that moment saw the cane and riding crop leaning against the sofa.

 

I realised at that moment that I had few options. “I watched you cane Jack and saw you hit his... penis because it had grown hard.”

 

“What then, Alison?”

 

“I... er... when you and Jack’s Mum left the room, I... er... I went over to where you’d told Jack to stand and I .. er .. I touched his penis.”

 

“Is that all, Alison?” She waited, “I think it would be better for you if you told the whole truth.”

 

Now I guessed they knew the whole story. “Alright,” I admitted, “I was excited watching Jack being punished and the way his penis grew hard. When I went over to touch him I took off my panties and put his hand on my... er... mound.”

 

Mum stayed cross-armed, “And.”

 

“And I put my hand round his penis and... er... wanked him until he came.”

 

Mum turned to Jack’s Mum, “Maureen I am sorry you had to hear that. Jack didn’t let on about Alison taking her panties off. She is a wicked girl, and I hope you will allow me to punish her here and now.”

 

Jack’s face lit up but his Mum surprised them all, “I think it would be more humiliating for Alison if I spanked her in front of you and Jack.”

 

From the look on Maureen's face I knew this was going to be unpleasant. “Take off your Jumper.” she instructed me.

 

One glance at Mum and I knew better than to argue and lifted the jumper up and off. As I pulled it over my head, I saw Jack’s eyes locked onto my lacy bra, and I felt a thrill going through me and down into my groin.

 

She left me there on show for a minute and I realised that leaving me exposed was going to be part of the punishment. “Take off your bra, Alison.”

 

I looked up and met Jack’s eyes which looked away briefly as I reached round behind me to unhook my bra. My breasts pushed forward as I grappled with the hook.

 

When I looked back, Jack’s eyes were on stalks. I removed the bra and put it with my jumper. Generally I am happy with my body, I am pretty fit, I have a flat stomach, my breasts are firm, very firm and judging from Jack’s face he liked what he saw. My nipples hardened in response and I felt juices start to flow in my quim.

 

It was clear that Maureen wanted me to suffer the maximum embarrassment in front of everyone. “Remove your skirt, Alison.”

 

I twisted the skirt round, undid the zip and let it fall to the carpet. I reached down and added the skirt to the pile. When I stood up Jack’s eyes were back on my tits as they swung down and back as I straightened up.

 

I was now in panties, little socks and ballet pumps.

 

“Take off your panties, Alison," she continued.

 

I hooked my thumbs in the top of the panties and slid them down revealing my neatly trimmed, almost blond, bush. By now my juices were becoming obvious to anyone who looked and Jack was looking. His eyes flicking between my tits and my slit.

 

“Take off your shoes and socks, Alison.”

 

Facing Jack, I lifted my leg to undo the stud fastening, giving him a great view of my quim. I couldn’t keep my balance enough so I bent down and removed one shoe and sock. Jack was adjusting his growing cock as he stared at my tits swinging.

 

I turned away from him to remove the other shoe, knowing what I would be showing.

PinkXXXButterflyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PinkXXXButterflyTS

Again I reached down, spreading my thighs in order to unfasten the stud. When I stood and faced Jack he was unable to disguise the enormous bulge in his trousers.

 

“Bend over this coffee table, Alison,” Maureen instructed as she picked up the cane. “Part your feet a bit more.”

 

I glanced behind me to see Jack alternately studying my tits and then my gaping slit. I was totally exposed, just as she had obviously planned. 

 

“Ten strokes of the cane, Alison. Do not get up or try to protect your bum. If you do you will get more.”

 

Swish, swish, swish, swish, Maureen brought the cane down hard and accurately criss crossing my bum.

 

My tits swung from side to side as I adjusted my position.

 

Swish, swish, swish, the third stroke made me cry out and I leapt up. I couldn't help it and I clutched my bum as I danced around crying. Jack could not take his eyes off my tits now, which despite being very firm seemed to have a life of their own.

 

“Bend over and keep still.” said Maureen.

 

Swish, swish, the cane stung, and despite wanting to be brave, I yelled out again but stayed down.

 

She parted my thighs a little more, “Last two strokes.”

 

Swish, swish, she landed the last two just where my bum meets my thighs and tears came as I yelled out once more but I didn’t get up.

 

“Stand up and turn round.” she instructed.

 

I had tears in my eyes and tried not to look at Jack, but I could feel his eyes all over me. 

 

Mum spoke for the first time since Maureen had taken over, "That was an excellent spanking Maureen, she won't forget that in a hurry."

 

Maureen left me standing there in front of Jack and Mum for what seemed an age, then she moved closer and examined my quim.

 

She looked me in the eye and told me that the juices running down my thigh meant I was as excited as Jack had been when he had an erection and if I was her daughter she'd spank me there the way Jack had been punished on his cock.

 

Mum saw the juices and told Maureen "You are right, it is only fair to spank Alison the same as Jack for getting excited. Please continue her spanking."

 

Maureen lead me to the sofa, “Lie down on your back, Alison.”

 

This was new; I couldn’t believe what she was planning. She lifted my knees up, bringing my feet near my glowing bum. Then she then spread my legs wide.

 

My slit was oozing and everyone could see.

 

She reached down and rubbed her finger in my juices, “This is just the same as Jack’s penis getting hard.” Maureen announced, “I am going to teach Alison that a punishment should not be arousing. Keep your legs wide apart, Alison.”

 

Mum excused herself and said she would go and make the tea. "Go ahead Maureen, she deserves this."

 

With that Maureen picked up the riding crop and flexed the leather tongue at the end. Jack’s eyes were definitely now on stalks. He stood at the far end of the sofa and stared at my open slit and rock hard nipples and again eased his growing bulge.

 

Maureen took up her position and flicked the crop tongue down across my slit.

 

“Ooow, shit, shit” I cried and covered my slit. Then it began to glow, and I got the most amazing tingling sensation flooding through my body.

 

“Take your hand away, Alison and spread your thighs.”

 

I opened up my slit and waited for the next stroke. Thwack, I cried out. but I knew what would follow, and I groaned as it flooded through me again.

 

Thwack, and I felt the muscles tremor down my cunt.

 

I tried to open up more to make sure my clit was the target.

 

Thwack, “Ooooow, oow, shit, that really hurt.” I yelled, but once the initial pain subsided the sensation was incredible, and I couldn’t help groaning again.

 

“I think that’s enough,” Maureen said when she saw the red marks on my mound.

 

I wanted more but I could hardly say so.

 

“Stay there until I tell you to move.” she instructed me.

 

Maureen seemed unsure what to do next so went out to help Mum with the tea and we heard them getting it ready.

 

Jack adjusted his swollen cock again before kneeling down. He gazed at my glowing quim in wonder. Then, after checking that the coast was clear he slid two fingers into my slit, moving them slowly back and forth and around my clit. Then he pushed deep inside me until I groaned. My whole body was on edge, and it was only seconds later that I came with an enormous shudder.

 

Fortunately he had just moved back to the end of the sofa when they came back in bearing mugs of tea.

 

His Mum saw the look on Jack’s face, staring at my open slit and told him to sit down. My Mum pressed my legs together and threw my clothes across before telling me to get dressed.

 

I stood, letting all my clothes fall to the floor. I made sure that my breasts were hanging down for Jack as I reached for my panties and watched as once more he had to adjust his rigid member inside his trousers. Swish, the cane caught me hard across my cheeks, giving Jack an even more impressive show as my tits bounced around when I leapt up.

 

She glowered at Jack and shouted, “Upstairs now, Alison, you can come back when you are dressed.”

 

I smiled at Jack as I left the room and checked out the bulge in his trousers.

 

 

Published 
Written by Angelheart
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments