Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jaden In Charge

"Jaden takes disciplinary control of the household"

17
7 Comments 7
17.0k Views 17.0k
3.9k words 3.9k words

Jaden looked at the three bare bottoms facing her, as her two sisters and step-mum had their noses pressed against the wall with their hands on their heads and were fully naked as they spent time on their naughty spots thinking about why they were going to be spanked.

The three bottoms belonged to Jaden’s step-mum, Valentine, and her two sisters, twenty-three-year-old Velvet, and twenty-year-old Alexis. Jaden smiled as she looked at each of the three bare bottoms which she was going to turn red with her hand, bruised with the hairbrush, and welted with the cane.

Whilst theirs was a discipline filled household, it wasn’t the normal set up. Jaden was just sixteen-years-old and the youngest of the family, but, with full family agreement, it was decided that she was the most responsible of everyone and therefore should be in disciplinary control. So, whilst it was the case that Valentine had previously spanked her step-daughters, that had now irrevocably changed to Jaden being in charge of all discipline.

It had been a couple of months since Jaden took disciplinary control within the house and had, quite naturally, been very strict with her two older sisters and her step-mum who found out very quickly that Jaden gave them no second chances. They all tried really hard not to break any of the set rules and boundaries and earn a trip across Jaden’s knees, as they knew they suffered stinging aching bottom cheeks and tear-filled eyes for ages after each spanking. However, all three failed time and again, and so the trip across Jaden’s lap was a regular occurrence for all three of them.

In the two months of Jaden’s control, all three of them had been over her knee several times, but Jaden saw there was an improvement in each of them straight afterwards, which only strengthened her resolve to enforce discipline strictly.
Last week, though, Jaden was forced to delay spanking her step-mum and sisters as she was revising for an important exam. However, she told everyone that she would keep a record of their misbehaviour and dispense the necessary punishments once her exam was over. That day had now arrived.

At supper on the day Jaden sat her last exam paper she told her step-mum and sisters to meet her in the living room after they finished their supper and, of course, had cleared away the dinner things. Both her step-mum and sisters were clearly uncomfortable during the meal as they all knew what that meant, as they had all seen the list of misdemeanor’s Jaden kept on the fridge, and knew the day of reckoning had come. They also knew today would be different to any previous occasion, as all three would be dealt with at the same tie.

Jaden also knew that spanking them one after the other hadn’t been done before, but she felt the need to reinforce her control, and if that meant dealing with all of them together, then so be it.

Jaden had gone into the living room and turned a dining chair into the room, which was her normal spanking chair. She also moved the other two chairs along the side of the table which would give enough room for all three to bend over together to be caned. She happily put two canes and two hairbrushes on the table, just in case one split during a spanking, and knew her sisters and step-mum would see them as soon as they got close to the table.

Jaden could see that Valentine, Velvet, and Alexis looked tense as they walked slowly into the living room and saw her sitting on the spanking chair at the far end with her arms and legs crossed and an angry look on her face, and knew they would be spanked. She kept a straight face when she saw them grimace when they saw the hairbrushes and canes on the table and knew what that meant for each of their bottoms.

Valentine Velvet and Alexis did think Jaden looked pretty in her pink vest top and tight white cotton shorts that left her legs bare but still gasped as she snapped the order, “Stand by the wall with your hands on your heads and think about how naughty you have been.”.

All three did as they were told, knowing they had to respect the instructions from the youngest member of the family as she was the one in charge.

Jaden looked sternly at them, glaring at each in turn. She looked at the clothes they were wearing. Her step-mum was in a floral sleeveless dress with bare legs. Both her sisters were in vest tops and cotton shorts and also had bare legs. Mind you, Jaden told herself that whatever they were wearing wouldn’t matter very soon.

Jaden let the three of them wait tensely for a few moments before saying in her stern tone of voice, “You all made last week very difficult for me during my exam revision and I found it very hard to concentrate on my studies.” She again glared at each person in turn.

After several more moments of silence, Jaden asked Valentine, “Tell, me, mum, what did you do to earn a spanking?”

Valentine blushed as she replied, looking at the floor, “I didn’t do my chores on two of the days and you noted that on your list on the fridge, ma’am.”

Jaden kept a straight face but smiled at being called ma’am, which was a rule she had introduced to enforce recognition of her position of authority. She snapped back with, “Yes, mum. The house was a mess, and you twice forgot the shopping list leaving it on the kitchen table and, when I noticed, I even went to the shops myself, as, otherwise, we would have run out of basics like toilet paper. Anyway, all three things would have earned you a spanking, so this is catch-up time.”

Valentine was blushing, but knew that Jaden was correct and she had fallen below her already low standards, and certainly nowhere near the high standards Jaden expected of her.

Jaden turned to Velvet and demanded, “What did you earn a spanking for, Velvet?”

Velvet blanched as she replied, “I missed my curfew twice and played music too loud even when you asked me to turn it down, ma’am.”

Jaden said sternly, “I asked you twice to turn the music down. You did but it got loud again thirty minutes later, so, together with missing your curfew twice, that has earned you three spankings this week, so this is catch-up for you as well.”

Velvet knew she had to be home on time during the week as she was so tired when at work she had been told off by her manager and her job was at risk.

Jaden glared at Velvet for a few moments and then turned her focus on Alexis, demanding, “Have you been bad during last week, Alexis?”

It was Alexis’s turn to blush as she replied with tears in her eyes and also looking dolefully at the floor, “Yes ma’am, I didn’t complete my homework.”

Jaden retorted with, “In fact, you didn’t do your homework three times and your marks are slipping which won’t help your year-end marks at Uni. That has also earned you three spankings this week and so it is catch-up time for you as well.”

Jaden again glared at each person in turn before saying in a tone of voice that wasn’t going to questioned, “All right, let’s see you all pay the price with your bottoms over my knee. I want you all to strip naked, and be quick about it.”

They all looked at each other but no one dared argue as they knew the punishment would then only be even greater than the one they were going to get, and started taking their clothes off.

Valentine unzipped her dress and pushed it to the floor, catching her knickers on the way, stepped out of both items of clothing, and put them on another chair. She then unclipped her bra, let the straps slide down her arms, caught them, and put her bra with her other clothes. She knew to straighten up again and put her hands on her head even though she was fully naked and her full breasts and hair mound were on show. Still, there was only family present so, although humiliating, she knew it was part of the punishment.

Velvet and Alexis quickly undressed as well. Both pulled their vest tops over their heads and put them on separate chairs. They undid their shorts and pushed them down, and, like Valentine, caught their knickers with their thumbs and pushed them down to the ground, They stepped out of their shorts and knickers and put them on top of their vests. Lastly, they unclipped their bras and, after sliding the straps down their arms, they caught them and put them with their other clothes before straightening up and facing Jaden with their hands on their heads. They also felt humiliated being naked but knew that was secondary to the way they would be feeling when it was their turn to go across their younger sister’s lap.

Jaden looked at all three and knew they were all embarrassed to be fully naked in front of her, but was pleased no one argued with her. Of course, had anyone argued she would have doubled the punishment she was going to give them, but their silence showed their respect for her authority over them, which was why she wanted them naked for their punishment.

Jaden saw all three were even more embarrassed when she ordered, “Kneel on the floor facing the wall but keep your hands on your heads and press your noses against the wall as well.” Jaden was delighted all three readily did as they were told.

Jaden looked at the three bare bottoms and reminded herself that she would be turning them red with her hand, blue bruised with the hairbrush, and welted with the cane.

Once all three were in place, Jaden decided to give them naughty spot time to think about what they had done wrong and spent the time on her phone messaging her friends whilst her step-mum and sisters were kneeling, fully naked, waiting to be spanked. She made sure, though, that she didn’t tell anyone what she was about to do, as that was an agreement reached when control was handed to her.

.Once Jaden decided the naughty spot time was long enough, she glared at all three and ordered, “Come and stand in front of me all of you.”

All three knew that Jaden had absolute authority, and they unquestionably did as they were told. Once they were standing in front of her, still with their hands above their heads, Jaden explained in her now usual authoritative tone of voice, “You clearly forgot the rules because I didn’t spank you while I was revising, so, let me remind you who is in charge here.” Jaden let the comment sink in and then looked at her eldest sister and commanded, “Velvet, you first. Come here, quickly.”

Velvet knew better than to argue and went and stood beside Jaden looking down at her bare thighs.

“Get across my lap,” Jaden ordered.

Velvet winced as she eased herself down over her youngest sisters’ lap, catching her fall with her hands on the floor before lowering her full weight on to Jaden’s bare thighs. Soon, her face was just inches from the floor and she saw her legs dangling on the far side of the chair. She looked sideways and saw two sets of bare legs and knew they belonged to her step-mum and sister and that they must be looking at her bare bottom and prone body as she lay obediently across Jaden’s lap.

Kimberly_Samz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kimberly_Samz

.Valentine and Alexis saw that Jaden still kept a stern look on her face as she rubbed Velvet’s bare bottom in circles knowing how humiliating it was for the oldest sister. They winced as they saw that Jaden wasn’t wasting even a second as she raised her hand and brought her open palm down on Velvet’s far bare bottom cheek. As the spanks continued on alternate bottom cheeks they saw Velvet starting to squirm around on her younger sister’s lap and heard her promising to be good in future. However, they all knew only too well that they were empty promises and that it wasn’t going to be very long before she went across Jaden’s lap again.

Jaden kept up her constant stream of spanks on alternate bottom cheeks and then several in a row on the same bottom cheek, and all the time saw Velvet squirm around and kick and tense her legs as she tried to cope with the increasing stinging pain. Jaden kept those hand spanks landing for a full five minutes until she saw that she had turned Velvet’s bottom a deep red colour. Jaden rested for a few moments as she rubbed her sister’s bare bottom cheeks, and then, after few seconds, picked up the wooden-backed hairbrush, saying to the back of Velvet’s head, “I am going to give you twenty-four spanks with this and, with every spank, you will count and thank me and say ‘I am sorry, thank you, ma’am.’ Is that understood?”

Velvet replied, sobbing and with tear-filled eyes, “Yes ma’am.’ After all, Velvet knew that she deserved to be spanked and needed the incentive of the threatened spanking to remember to get home on time and behave. So, although she hated being spanked, she was thankful that her younger sister disciplined her, and, looking at her painted toenails, said a silent, ‘Thank you, Jaden.’ Mind you, she quickly forgot her thanks when Jaden spanked her with the oh so wicked horrible hairbrush

Jaden was satisfied that Velvet would obey her, and, raising the hairbrush, brought it down with a loud thwack, and heard Velvet gasp before saying obediently, “One, I am sorry, thank you, ma’am.”

Jaden then landed spank after spank with the hairbrush knowing Velvet hated every spank, giving her the promised twenty-four hard strokes, and watched her kick her legs and heard her cry out, and shake her head as she tried, unsuccessfully, to cope with the pain. Even though she clearly saw Velvet’s distress she didn’t show any mercy and kept the spanks landing as she watched Velvet’s bottom turn a blue colour with the bruising caused by the heavy spanks with the hairbrush.

Only once the last of the twenty-four spanks was given and Velvet again thanked her, did Jaden allow her to stand, although ordered sternly, “No rubbing, Velvet,” and knew that Velvet would not go against her orders. After a few moments, Jaden commanded, “Go and stand next to the other two and put your hands back on your head.”

Velvet was crying freely with tears streaming down her face as she went and stood alongside her step-mum and sister.

Both Alexis and Valentine were standing waiting for their turn, knowing they would be crying just as Velvet was, and their bottoms would be stinging just like hers clearly was.

Alexis was the next to have to go across her younger sister’s lap. As she looked at the back of Jaden’s upside down legs she knew she deserved to be spanked. Just like Velvet, Alexis knew she needed the incentive of Jaden’s hard spanking to make her do her coursework, and was sure that over the next few days she would focus again and her marks would be back to normal. So, she looked at Jaden’s painted toes and said a silent, ‘Thank you, Jaden.’

As the spanks landed, Alexis was soon squirming around, kicking her legs, crying out with the pain, and promising to be good in future, just as Velvet had done. After her five minutes hand spanking, that seemed like forever, she felt the paddle hairbrush rubbed around her bottom, and after the first hard spank said a pain-filled as she did after each of the twenty-four spanks with the incredibly painful hairbrush.

Once Jaden completed spanking Alexis, she was ordered to stand next to the other two with her hands on her head. She, too, was crying freely as she stood with her hands on her head facing Jaden.

Valentine was last, and was already in tears as she watched her two older step-daughters spanked to tears. As she eased herself down across her youngest step-daughter’s lap she reminded herself that this had nothing to do with their respective ages, but much more to do with who deserved to be in charge and who needed to be subject to discipline. Jaden was the correct choice, she reminded herself as she lowered her full weight across her lap, saw her own legs dangling on the far side of the chair, saw Velvet’s and Alexis’s legs close-by, and heard the non-stop crying that filled the room. Soon enough, though, the third set of cries joined the other two as Valentine was quickly reduced to crying and squirming and kicking her legs.

Jaden focussed on Valentine’s bottom as she had done with Velvet and Alexis, and turned her bottom cheeks bright red with her hand.

Valentine was sobbing as she felt the hairbrush on her bottom and once she had yelped after the first spank it was time for her first apology.

“One. I am sorry. Thank you, ma’am,” she groaned interspersed with sobs, and repeated the apology after ecvery spank.

Jaden landed all twenty-four spanks with the single intent of making sure each spank was another lesson, and was satisfied that Valentine’s bottom cheeks were now the same blue bruised colour as Velvet and Alexis’s bottoms. Jaden made a point of ensuring she never treated her step-mum any different to her sister’s, even though she was so much older than them, as this was all about strict discipline and nothing else.

Once Valentine was told to get up and stand with the other two, Jaden stood up and went behind them and saw the three nicely bruised bottoms, and thought about the caning she had to dispense next. “You will be getting twelve strokes each,” she announced, and smiled as she heard the three doleful gasps.

Jaden picked up the cane from the table and ordered, “Bend over the table and grab the far side. Mum to the left, Velvet in the middle, and Alexis to the right.”

Jaden watched them bend over the table and smiled at the three bare reddened and bruised bare bottoms staring back up at her. She had caned them all before and there was a stock of canes in the house, so she knew how to use it. She picked up the cane and swished it, knowing it would remind all three of them what was about to happen. She decided she would let them worry for a few minutes and again got her phone out and sent messages to her friends, still taking care not to tell anyone what she was doing.
Valentine stuck her bottom out as she was sure that the caning was just what she needed to make her far more diligent in her household chores, and was thankful that Jaden was caning her. So, as she felt the cane rubbed from side to side across her bottom she looked at the table top and said a silent, ‘Thank you, Jaden.’

Once Jaden reckoned she had delayed the caning long enough for a proper thinking time, she again picked up the cane and positioned herself to cane Valentine. She rubbed the cane back and forth across her step-mum’s bottom, pulled her arm back, and brought the cane down with a loud cracking sound on to her bare bottom, and heard Valentine let out a loud cry because of the stinging pain.

Valentine cried out when the first stroke landed, again reminding herself that she had failed the whole household and was so thankful that Jaden had covered for her even during the stressful week of her exam. As with the spanking with the hairbrush she said a pain-filled, “One, I am sorry, thank you, ma’am.”

Jaden continued to cane Valentine and watched as each new welt developed and listened to each apology. She knew to cane hard because anything else would be a waste of time and, indeed, fail the person being caned. So, as each stroke landed on Valentine’s bottom and she yelped and cried, so Jaden focussed on ensuring the next stroke was just as hard and painful so the lesson would be learnt.

Velvet and Alexis remained bent over and kept looking steadfastly at the table top and not at Valentine as they listened to her increasingly pained yelps and apologies, knowing that it would be their turn very soon. They both hated the cane and knew Valentine did as well, but they also knew that it was well earned and fully deserved, and that they had to each thank Jaden for being so strict which helped them, in turn, to improve.

Jaden gave Valentine her twelve promised cane strokes before moving on to Velvet and then, finally, caning Alexis. She loved that all three stayed bent over the table until they had all been given their twelve strokes.

Jaden stood back and looked at each of the bottoms which now had their raised welts as well as their red and bruised bottoms. She knew she had carried out the punishments well, and that they would each be well-behaved for days to come. Hopefully, anyway. After a few more moments, Jaden ordered, “Go and press your noses against the wall with your hands on your heads and think about how naughty you have been. You will be released after thirty minutes.”

As before, all three did as they were told, telling themselves they would be good from now on. After thirty minutes,

Jaden again looked at the well spanked and caned bottoms and knew she had done what was needed. She listened to the three of them sobbing, but still didn’t feel any sympathy as being good was in their hands, not hers.

Once the thirty minutes were up, the sobbing had long ended when Jaden released them, but ordered, “You will stay undressed for the night. Now shower and go to bed.”

The early bedtime was expected and a normal feature of Jaden’s’ punishment regime. As they each showered and eased themselves under their bed covers, still naked, and lying on their tummies and clutching their stinging bottoms, they drifted off to sleep still sobbing but telling themselves Jaden was right to punish them and that they respected for it.

As Jaden watched her step-mum and sister’s scuttle out of the room rubbing their bottoms, she smiled and relaxed, and knew she had taught three naughty women a good lesson they wouldn’t forget for quite a while. However, she reminded herself, if they didn’t then they would just have to be disciplined again.

Once the other three were in bed, Jaden sat in the armchair for a while but felt drained from her exertions. However, She knew the discipline regime was needed and that it had made life in the home far better than it would otherwise have been.

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments