Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jeannie Submits

"Jeannie is used to being disciplined by older women, but was left with no choice when with her"

16
9 Comments 9
18.9k Views 18.9k
7.1k words 7.1k words

Jeannie who was fifty-four-years-old looked wide-eyed at Laura, her thirty-year-old step-daughter. They were in the dining room at the Hotel with Jeannie’s friend, Chuck, who was also fifty-four-years-old. The noisy kids on the next table were still misbehaving and their mum was still doing nothing to quieten them down. Jeannie and Chuck had just accepted that Laura was going to spank them and that they had to leave the table now and make their way back up to the bedroom.

Jeannie and Chuck followed Laura out of the dining room in silence and felt respectively like a really naughty little girl and boy who reckoned everyone was staring at them knowing that they were going to get a spanking. Jeannie knew though that this moment had been coming for some months and as she remained silent she thought over the events that had led up to Laura’s decision to spank her.

For years, Jeannie had always had an older woman her mum’s age as a close friend. She would be her chummy mummy and they would go out on trips to the shops for clothes or the theatre or even go on holiday together or just out for the day. Jeannie liked to think of it as a mother daughter friendship without any sexual activity other than maternal hugs and kisses on the cheek.

Jeannie particularly liked her chummy mummy to wear nylons and high heels and indeed wore the same herself. She knew that Laura had the same shoe fetish and also loved high heels and between them they had a hundred pairs of shoes at home.

The reason for wanting to be with an older woman was threefold. First Jeannie and her husband pretty much led separate lives. He wasn't keen on shopping and the theatre but she loved going out and so she was forced to find a friend who she could do those things with. Second was that she wanted a mother figure to be with. Her own mum had been strict but loving like a mother should be and Jeannie wanted to replicate that. Third was that Jeannie enjoyed being embarrassed and humiliated and scolded by her chummy mummy and being submissive and obedient in the presence of a woman her mums age helped her with the feelings of wanting to be treated like a naughty girl.

Jeannie wanted to be treated like a daughter and soon it was normal for her to do something like answering back and the chummy mummy would then almost playfully scold or lecture her and threaten her with being grounded or spanked. The punishment was only ever a charade of a threat and was never implemented although the chummy mummy would give Jeannie a playful smack on her bottom if she bent over to pick up a purse or the like and that led Jeannie to picture herself being properly spanked by her chummy mummy.

As Jeannie's husband did his own thing Jeannie did have a male friend, Chuck, who quite often would make up the threesome. Again, there was no sex but Chuck also played up sometimes and was scolded by the chummy mummy. In fact, he too fantasised about being spanked but never was by the chummy mummy although was often spanked by female work colleagues he had affairs with.

This went on for years and although the chummy mummy's eventually tired of the relationship Jeannie would almost immediately find another woman to take her place. However, she was happiest when she had a chummy mummy and would gleefully tell Laura how she did this with Mary and went there with Barb, or any of the other many chummy mummies she befriended.

Then came a gap when there was no chummy mummy. Chuck was still around and he and Jeannie went around like a brother and sister but they were missing the maternal arrangement of the chummy mummy. Laura could see this caused her step-mum to be despondent and she had even discussed it with two friends who jokingly suggested she take over the role until Jeannie found another chummy mummy. So, when one day Jeannie forgot her computer passwords Laura used it as the opportunity to scold her step-mum and when she saw that Jeannie didn't point out that she shouldn't speak to her like that Laura played out the role the following day and again saw Jeannie reacted well to it.

In fact, Jeannie rather liked Laura's strict demeanour with her no nonsense ‘Do as I say,’ tone of voice. She even found being told off by a younger woman embarrassingly belittling on the one hand but also so addictive on the other and the fact Laura was her step-daughter added to her feeling that maybe having to obey her every instruction was better than having a chummy mummy. Indeed, obeying someone younger than her wasn’t really so different to her long-held desires of having to obey an older woman.

Chuck even encouraged Jeannie to accept Laura as their new chummy mummy and not to seek out an older woman. Chuck did have experience of being spanked at the office and liked being told off by younger women and so this was something he was particularly enjoying.

So, when the forgotten password incident happened Jeannie immediately saw how having a strict step-daughter worked for her.

Jeannie had forgotten the passwords to her computer and to several important files. She had used the same password for everything and had changed it three days earlier. She recalled having had a few glasses of wine before going on to her computer which certainly didn’t help her memory.

Laura telephoned Jeannie to help her make a few bank transfers and payments and when she discovered Jeannie had forgotten her password she was literally discussing the situation with her friends and so immediately used the forgetfulness to start scolding her step-mum. She acted as though she so angry and told Jeannie just how silly she was for not writing down her passwords in a code like way and keeping them safe from prying eyes. When Jeannie had said she was worried about writing them down Laura told her off again.

Jeannie knew that Laura was right and supposed that the telling off was deserved. However, she was suddenly embarrassed when she heard some sniggering at the other end of the phone. “Are you alone, Laura?” Jeannie asked in a worried tone.

“No,” Laura replied shortly. “Emma and Katie are here as we are going out afterwards.”

Jeannie was horrified that Laura was scolding her pretty much in front of her friends and thought how embarrassing it was going to be seeing them again when they knew Laura had told her off like that.

The call ended after she made several profuse apologies and then Jeannie poured herself a glass of wine and gave the call some more thought. She did feel so shamed by the fact Laura’s friends were listening but on the other hand she had found Laura’s ‘Do as I say or else,’ domineering tone of voice just like the chummy mummy’s she befriended. Jeannie also thought Laura looked the part with her thick dark brown hair that flowed down over her shoulders, a very pretty face with green eyes, a slim figure of 32-24-33 with a 30b bra size and with well-toned arms. She was five-feet-six-inches tall, and slim weighing about one-hundred-and-twenty-four pounds and looked very much the strict mother figure.

So, over the next few weeks Jeannie did things to make Laura scold her. A favourite was to arrange a time to meet and then turn up late as Laura hated bad time-keeping and it invariably led to Laura scolding her once again.

Initially Laura was herself a bit embarrassed telling her step-mum off but as the instances became more regular she found herself scolding Jeannie in full swing pretty much as though she were the more adult of the two. Of course, being thirty-years-old was adult, but Jeannie was twenty-four -years older than her so it still seemed strange.

Jeannie used to look embarrassed as Laura would tell her off quite often wagging her finger at her or standing with her arms crossed or even on her hips as she kept on scolding her. It had always been pretty much in private except the neighbours will have heard especially as it was springtime and the windows were open during the day.

Then came the time Jeannie Chuck and Laura were due to meet at a restaurant in town. Laura was early, as usual. Jeannie and Chuck had also been a little early but when they spotted Laura in the restaurant Jeannie smiled to herself and they deliberately strolled around the block and so ended up four minutes late. When they did enter the restaurant, Jeannie saw Laura with her arms crossed looking at her watch whilst tapping the table with her fingers. As Laura and Chuck got closer she saw Laura was wearing a short-sleeved flowery patterned dress with high heels and nylons and looked so stern.

Laura saw Jeannie and Chuck coming towards the table and was already fuming. As they sat down Laura blasted them both for being late even though a waitress was standing by the table wanting to offer them drinks. Jeannie blushed as she listened wide-eyed to being scolded so forcefully although it enforced her realisation that being scolded by a woman younger than herself was just as humiliating and embarrassing and erotic as when she was being dealt with by an older woman.

Jeannie did blush even more and was swallowing hard as the waitress seemed to be smiling presumably enjoying watching two middle-aged adults being scolded by a much younger woman. The waitress’s smirk added to making her feel even more embarrassed as she saw people from the other tables close-by also staring.

Chuck always enjoyed being answerable to a strong woman and so in his deviant way enjoyed the scolding just as much as Jeannie did.

All the stares from the waitress and diners at close-by tables didn’t stop Laura who kept a stern look on her face as she gave Jeannie and Chuck a piece of her mind. She found telling them both off quite exhilarating and knew she had to find more reasons to do so again.

Jeannie and Chuck were so aroused that both remembered masturbating in their separate beds that night thinking about the scolding that Laura had given them.

What also excited Jeannie was that over the previous couple of weeks the, ‘spank,’ word had started to creep in to the conversation. It started when at another store and two boys who looked about seventeen and nineteen-years-old were mucking about clearly bored as their mum shopped. Laura had been glaring at the boys and after several caustic comments to Jeannie said, “Those boys could do with a good spanking.”

The comment had taken Jeannie and Chuck by surprise but equally had sent quivers of excitement racing around their minds. They both pictured first the boys being spanked but that quickly changed to the mum being spanked for not dealing with her kids and that last vision of the mum being spanked stayed with them both.

Laura had made further references to how one person or another would benefit from being spanked and Jeannie had taken those words to bed with her and masturbated as she pictured herself across Laura’s lap having her bare bottom spanked.

Of course, Jeannie was sure that she would never actually suffer the humiliation of being spanked by Laura but certainly enjoyed the idea and often thought about it happening.

Today Jeannie Chuck and Laura were on a trip together which meant staying overnight at a hotel. They had gone shopping this afternoon and both women had bought some clothes. Laura was pretty quick at deciding what to buy but Jeannie was slower. In fact, she was so slow that Laura started to get annoyed and kept pushing her to make a decision. Of course, Jeannie was delaying on purpose hoping to rile Laura in to telling her off again. Chuck was his usual irate self when shopping and also got the odd lashing from Laura’s sharp tongue.

Jeannie’s delaying tactics worked as when they got back to their room at the hotel which Laura and Jeannie shared Laura couldn’t stop herself berating her step-mum once again for being so slow. Jeannie enjoyed being told-off but also argued back to rile her step-daughter even more and it worked wonders as Laura lectured her in a very loud domineering tone of voice.

Jeannie was even more elated when they were standing by the lift to go down to dinner and two other guests stood waiting as well and were discussing the argument that had been going on in the room across the hallway. They reckoned it was a mum telling off her daughter who seemed to be throwing a teenage tantrum. Laura had calmed down by then and even smiled at Jeannie not realising that Jeannie silently delighted as she thought how great it would be to tell this couple that in fact it was the daughter berating her mum. Neither said anything though.

Jeannie Chuck and Laura made their way to the restaurant for dinner. Jeannie was in a black sleeveless dress with a wide white belt her usual nylons and high heels. Laura was in a short-sleeved light blue dress also wearing nylons and high heels. Chuck was in a long-sleeved black shirt and slacks. This time when the waitress came up to their table they ordered a glass of wine each and chatted happily.

They were all feeling relaxed and looking forward to going to the cinema after dinner. However, the mood changed when a family sat at the next table. There was a mum and twin girls who looked about seventeen-years-old and the girls wouldn’t stop using their phones. They weren’t actually phoning anyone but were looking at videos and kept giggling and showing each other what they were watching. Their mum kept telling them to stop using their phones but the girls ignored her.

The noise was getting to Jeannie and Laura but the twin girls wouldn’t quieten down. Laura was getting more and more annoyed at the girls. Funnily enough Jeannie was getting just as annoyed but with the mum. After all, as the adult she should have been more forceful in telling the girls to put the devises away.

It was whilst they were waiting for dessert that Laura got to the end of her tether and leaning across to Jeannie said, “Those girls could do with a good hard spanking.”

Jeannie was also worn out by the constant chattering and giggling and without even thinking said to Laura, “Forget the girls. It’s the mum who should get her bottom spanked for not acting like an adult and keeping her kids quiet.”

Laura smiled at the comment and smirked as she replied cheekily, “You mean like you dawdling at the store when we were on a timetable or being late like you always are or not writing down your passwords? Does that sound familiar to you?” she demanded in a stern tone.

Jeannie was caught by surprise by the direct comments and indeed list of misdemeanours she had committed so wilfully over recent times. She looked at Laura and swallowed and replied quietly, “I guess.”

Laura realised her step-mum hadn’t fired back her normal argumentative retort and wondered if she had hit a nerve. Certainly Laura knew that she had deliberately started mentioning spanking in her conversations to see Jeannie’s reaction but hadn’t sensed anything in particular and so this reaction got Laura thinking and so she asked in a firm tone, “So you agree that those things should earn a spanking do you?”

Jeannie was actually lost for words. She had been thinking about spanking more and more and had even started looking at women she saw in the street or on the bus and thinking how she fancied being spanked by them. When in bed she would always picture being scolded by Laura before going across her lap and having her bare bottom spanked. She got aroused as she pictured being scolded and as she ran her fingers along her pussy lips she knew they were wet and by the time she pictured being spanked her fingers would be deep inside her vagina flicking her taut clit as her other hand would be squeezing her taut nipples. Her exploding orgasm naturally followed and even as her orgasm subsided she still pictured Laura spanking her as she came again.

So as Jeannie licked her lips and stared wide-eyed at Laura she could not stop herself saying in almost a whisper, “Yes.”

Laura glared at Chuck who had been listening silently but with a stiff penis and asked, “You too Chuck? You were quite rude sometimes at the store.”

Chuck winced but could not stop himself replying, “Yes, Laura.”

Laura gave Jeannie and Chuck a smirking look and as the waitress passed the table she said loudly, “Hold the dessert please. We need to go back to the bedroom. We’ll be about half an hour.”

“Yes, ma’am,” the waitress replied obligingly and that was the signal for Jeannie Chuck and Laura to stand up and make their way out of the restaurant.

It was then that Jeannie realised that Laura didn’t have bare legs but was wearing nylons just like all of her chummy mummies used to wear. Was that a sign that Laura really was that a coincidence or did Laura know that Jeannie had come to associate nylons and pantyhose with spanking and the very sight of nylons and pantyhose got her aroused?

Chuck also saw Laura was wearing nylons and was wide-eyed knowing how much Jeannie was turned on by nylons.

Laura caught a glimpse of her step-mum and Chuck looking at her legs and knew it was the nylons she was wearing. Laura had picked up the vibes that her step-mum found nylons sexy and even erotic as she had mentioned how she loved seeing dominant women in nylons on more than one occasion when watching films or the television.

So, deep in thought they walked silently to the lift and waited for it to come back to the ground floor. They were all deep in thought and relieved when no one else joined them in their wait for the lift. When they got out of the lift they walked towards Laura and Jeannie’s bedroom and again were relieved they didn’t pass anyone else.

Although they were all silent the feelings of Jeannie Chuck and Laura were very different.

Jeannie was thinking how she had fantasised about being spanked for several years and had focussed on Laura disciplining her over the last few months since that phone call berating Laura gave her with her friends listening. She had been so turned-on by Laura scolding her like a teenager and once spanking had been mentioned she wondered more and more what it would be like to be across Laura’s lap. Laura had such a strict demeanour that she could easily be a Headmistress and in fact reminded her of one of her ex-neighbours, Diana, who had been a Headmistress and told her how she had to spank the senior girls who got double detentions.

Jeannie remembered how she would ask Diana a million questions about her spanking the senior girls until Diana sensed Jeannie’s interest might be more than just friendly conversation. Diana saw that as she explained how she spanked the girls Jeannie would cross and uncross her legs and blush and Diana even started to have a bit of fun on one occasion when she asked, “Tell me, Jeannie, you seem very interested in the subject. Were you a naughty schoolgirl and spanked at school?”

Jeannie was taken by surprise and stammered her reply, “Erm, no, I wasn’t naughty at school."

Diana looked sternly at Jeannie and said, “Well you seem to be naughty now. Tell me, I saw you being bawled at in your driveway the other day by an older woman I have seen come to your house several times now? She seemed to be telling you off and you stood there looking like a naughty young girl.”

Jeannie remembered squirming around on her chair and again stammering explained, “Erm, er, no. That was Mary from the Ladies Guild and she was just chastising me for being late.”

Diana smirked and warned, “You just be careful, my darling, as she might just take your knickers down and turn you over her lap and give your bare bottom a long and hard spanking next time just like all naughty girls should be dealt with.”

Jeannie blushed knowing that Mary was her latest chummy mummy, and replied still blushing, “Oh my goodness, she is always threatening to give my bottom or legs a smacking.

AtheneaANDafrodi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AtheneaANDafrodi

Why did you suspect that?”

Diana gave a knowing smile as she explained, “Don’t forget I used to be a Headmistress and have an eye for naughty girls being told off by their parents and their teachers.”

Jeannie remembered masturbating as soon as she got home after that particular discussion and also after her other discussions with Diana. She even once hit her own bare bottom with her hand to see how much it stung. She almost came after a dozen spanks she gave herself as hard as she could and so when Laura started mentioning spanking it was easy to transfer the fantasy to her. In fact, Jeannie had wanted to ask Diana so many times to spank her but never had the courage to do so and so as they walked towards their bedroom she hoped that she wouldn’t bail on herself this time so she could experience the spanking she so hankered for.

Chuck had been spanked by several women at his office and liked the feeling of submission as well as the pain but invariably the spanking was followed by sex. This was very different as although he wanted Laura to spank him he knew there would be no sex afterwards and so he too felt like a naughty boy about to be spanked by his very cross mum. He still felt his erect penis pushing out his trousers even without the prospect of sex after the spanking.

Laura had mentioned spanking over recent times only with the hope that it would shake Jeannie in to better time keeping. She had never even come close to thinking she would actually get to spank her step-mum. It was her step-mum after all and it was hardly the thing for someone her own age to spank someone Jeannie’s age. Even as they walked silently towards their bedroom Laura fully expected Jeannie to say something like, ‘It can’t happen of course. We both know that.’ Laura even told herself that as soon as Jeannie said that or anything remotely like it she would concede that to be correct straight away.

Jeannie unlocked the door with the card and let Laura walk in to the bedroom first and followed her in with Chuck following them both. Jeannie walked to the far side of the bed and turned towards Laura blushing.

Chuck stood to one side and wondered what would unfold. Would Laura really spank her step-mum and him, he wondered? His continuing erection told him he hoped that both Jeannie and he would have to submit to a hard spanking.

Laura waited for Jeannie to say how it had all been a mistake which she was sure would be the next words Jeannie would say. She saw Jeannie trying to formulate the words.

Jeannie stared at Laura biting her lip and swallowing. Should she be the first to speak she wondered? Surely, if Laura was in charge she should be telling her what to do and so she waited a moment almost holding her breath. However, when Laura didn’t say anything she asked, “Bare bottom, Laura?”

Well that was unexpected, Laura thought to herself. What should she say to that? Surely, she should say it was all a joke and that they should go back down and have their dessert. Yes, that would be the sensible thing to say for sure. After all, if she spanked Jeannie once wouldn’t it follow that she would have the authority to spank her again? That made sense, Laura told herself and maybe that could work out well and so given Jeannie’s question Laura answered decisively, “Yes, bare bottom of course.”

Laura held her breath still expecting Jeannie to change her mind.

In the event, Jeannie didn’t even give Laura any retort and instead lifted the hem of her dress right up above her waist and sticking her thumbs inside the elastic of her knickers pushed them down towards the floor and stepped out of them putting them on the bed.

Laura watched wide-eyed and in amazement as Jeannie removed her knickers but once Jeannie stood back up straight again Laura turned the dressing table chair in to the room and sat down looking up at Jeannie with a stern look on her face.

Jeannie looked at Laura and saw what she reckoned was a very strict looking face and assumed that Laura was up for giving her a very hard spanking. Of course, she knew she deserved the spanking as she had deliberately wound Laura up over recent weeks with the sure intention of getting a spanking.

Laura kept her lips tightly shut telling herself to give Jeannie the time to either retract or to bend across her lap. The next few moments could change how they treated each other and words could easily alter feelings. All she did when she reckoned that Jeannie was waiting and perhaps wavering was tap her thigh with her pointed finger.

Jeannie saw Laura point to her thigh and took a deep breath. She looked down at Laura’s lap and saw her dress had ridden up and saw the tops of her stockings. She gasped as she thought Laura wore tights rather than stockings so that was something else new that she learned about her step-daughter. She shook herself out of her reverie and stepping across so she was to Laura’s side she eased herself down across Laura’s lap.

Laura swallowed hard as Jeannie lowered herself down across her lap and loved the way her full weight lay across her thighs with her bare bottom perched on top of her right thigh and with her hands flat on the floor. She had never had anyone across her lap before and she loved how she was the one in charge particularly as she started to rub Jeannie’s bottom and heard her gasp of surprise.

Jeannie was surprised how she loved the feeling of submission and in particular that she was submitting to Laura rather than to any of the other women over who’s laps she had pictured herself. Laura was family and she knew as she lay across her step-daughter’s lap and her bottom was being rubbed that it was so right that it was Laura who was going to give her the spanking she so needed to be given. At least she told herself she needed it because of the way she had wound Laura up over recent weeks but she was also playing out her long-held fantasy of a maternal discipline spanking. Anyway, who better than Laura to deal with her, Jeannie argued.

Laura glanced across at Chuck who was standing silently by the wall. Good, she thought, reckoning this was like a naughty brother about to watch his sister being spanked before he too was spanked.

Laura rubbed Jeannie’s bottom only just believing she was going to give her step-mum a well-deserved spanking. She had started mentioning the spanking word to try to get Jeannie to understand how frustrating she was at times. However, she soon started to tell herself that a spanking would be so well deserved. The more Jeannie annoyed her and the more she scolded her the more Laura thought it would be right to spank her. Even so she never actually expected to do so until right now. So, focussing and suspecting Jeannie would force herself up off her lap after just a few spanks in any case she raised her hand and brought her flat open palm down firmly on Jeannie’s bare bottom cheek and actually felt good when she heard the gasp it produced which took away any concerns she had and proceeded to land spank after spank on alternate bottom cheeks. She looked at the back of Jeannie’s head from time to time as she spanked wondering just when she would decide the spanking hurt too much and force herself up but it didn’t happen even when she started to spank the same bottom cheek a dozen or so times before spanking the other bottom cheek a dozen or so times.

Jeannie handled the first few spanks well enough but was still surprised as the stinging started to intensify. Even so she told herself that she had to lie across Laura’s lap knowing she had no say in how long nor how hard the spanking would be. As the stinging intensified further and tears started to fill her eyes she even liked the fact that she had to submit as though she were a naughty girl being spanked by her irate mum. Indeed, there was more than a little similarity to the irate mum and naughty daughter she had fantasised about with her chummy mummy’s scenario except it was the other way around. Jeannie gasped with each spank as she looked at the backs of Laura’s legs and her own legs dangling under the far side of the chair as the unremitting spanks continued to land and she knew she would be crying soon.

Laura was now reckoning that Jeannie wasn’t going to get up and would accept the whole spanking. She didn’t feel any sympathy for Jeannie but instead focussed upon all of the times she had been late or argumentative or both and had made her so cross and that this was a fully justified punishment. It wasn’t revenge but discipline she told herself and the fact Jeannie was fifty-four-years-old and accepting her spanking was pretty much irrelevant. What was important was that Jeannie deserved to be spanked and Laura was cross enough with her to make sure it was a proper discipline spanking.

Jeannie started to cry out as the spanks landed particularly the spanks to the backs of her legs which stung so much she started to kick her legs and squirm around on Laura’s lap. She was really struggling but told herself that meant Laura was spanking her properly and was giving her the spanking she had desired to be given. It was hurting more than she was going to be able to cope with but that didn’t really matter as she had set out all those weeks ago to earn the spanking once Laura had mentioned the spanking word and she could hardly complain now that she was getting exactly that spanking.

Laura had now set to one side that she was spanking her step-mum. What she was thinking was how much Jeannie deserved the spanking and how she was feeling more and more relaxed as she heard Jeannie cry and saw her squirm around on her lap and kick her legs. She was even thinking that if Jeannie got her annoyed in the future it would be no bad thing if she spanked her again and again,

Jeannie felt the tears run down her face and knew she let out a sob which was quickly followed by more sobs as the stinging pain took over her emotions and she could not stop herself crying more loudly. She wanted the spanking to be over but didn’t want it to end unless Laura decided that she had been spanked enough and she loved the fact Laura had that control over her right then. She loved her step-daughter and knew that in many ways she was more mature than herself and certainly if spanking were to work its way in to their lives it was right that it was Laura who gave the spanking and herself that was on the receiving end.

Laura looked down at Jeannie’s bottom and the backs of her legs and could see they were glowing red. Maybe it was time to stop she told thought and she smiled to herself and decided to end with a flourish and landed a dozen more spanks to each bottom cheek and the backs of each leg and felt good about the louder and louder gasps that Jeannie made.

Jeannie was crying freely and didn’t register immediately that Laura had stopped spanking her. She kept looking at the floor which was markedly blurred and still felt the tears running down her face. She recovered slowly and the crying returned to sobbing and the sensation of her stinging bottom returned now that the hard spanks themselves had stopped.

Laura tried to soothe Jeannie down by rubbing her bottom and even squeezing her hot bottom cheeks and knew she felt more relaxed than she had for a long time. It was true, then, she told herself, that giving a spanking relieves tension whilst teaching the person being spanked that being naughty has its painful but hopefully educational consequences.

Once Jeannie had stopped squirming and was balancing herself on the floor with her hands and sniffing Laura knew it was time to let her up. “Get up, mum,” Laura said.

Jeannie heard the instruction and actually felt good that Laura had called her mum even though she was her step-mum. As she eased herself up she reckoned she had been taught her lesson and got the experience of being spanked that she had so hankered for. So, as she stood up and rubbed her bottom and even stepped from foot to foot she looked down at a smiling Laura and loved her for taking control.

Laura watched as Jeannie rubbed her bottom and did her spanking dance and really did hope she would spank her again if she deserved it but still wondered how that might work given their reversed age difference.

Laura glanced across at Chuck and gave him a wicked smile as he saw that he was blushing. She did see the bulge in his trousers but kept a straight face unsure just how to react but thought to herself in for a pound before ordering, “Your turn, Chuck. Get your trousers and underpants down and get across my lap.”

Chuck didn’t even try to object as he lowered his trousers and underpants and stood back up knowing his erection was still there. He wondered what Laura would think of him now as he was obviously aroused by the thought of being spanked.

Laura didn’t react to the sight of the erection but thought how she had felt so many boyfriend’s penis’s that that in itself didn’t bother her so she ordered, “Get across my lap, Chuck.”

Chuck quickly eased himself across Laura’s lap feeling his penis press down on Laura’s thighs and knew that sometimes he left cum of the woman’s lap after a spanking but would try not to with Laura. Once his hands were on the floor and he had his usual close-up view of the backs of the woman spankers legs he felt ready. One thing he did tell himself was that whilst he had been in this position so often before nothing was like this as it really felt like he was going to spanked by his daughter, rather than just a woman who could have been his daughter’s age.

Laura felt Chuck’s erect penis press down on her stocking covered thighs and smiled knowing she had no sexual feelings towards him but intended giving him as hard a spanking as she could. So, she started to spank Chuck’s bare bottom just as she had spanked Jeannie’s starting with spanks on alternate bottom cheeks and then the same bottom cheek and then the same on the backs of his legs. She had the feeling that she wasn’t having the same impact on Chuck as she did on Jeannie but assumed that was because he had a higher pain threshold. She told herself that if ever she spanked him again she would use a hairbrush, and then smiled as she thought why not use a hairbrush on Jeannie as well?

Laura looked up at Jeannie from time to time and saw her still rubbing her bottom and that her mascara had run. How cool was that, she thought to herself.

Chuck coped with the spanking well enough but realised that it wasn’t hurting as much as when the women at work spanked him. He quickly realised that they used a hairbrush on his bottom and one woman co-worker even used a riding crop and he made a mental note that if the subject came up he would suggest Laura use at least a hairbrush on him next time.

Laura spanked Chuck until his bottom cheeks and legs glowed like Jeannie’s had although didn’t hear any sobs and nor did he squirm around on her lap. Next time, she resolved, if there was a next time, he would cry for sure. Still, she ordered him up from her lap noticing there was the smallest of stains on her stockings but that Chuck’s erection had all but gone. Anyway, soon she was looking at two adults so much older than herself rubbing their bare bottoms which was a sight she wanted to see again.

Breaking the thoughts of them both the phone rang. Laura answered it and it was the restaurant asking if they were coming back for their desserts. “We’ll be ten minutes. Thank you,” Laura replied.

Jeannie spent the ten minutes washing the tear stains from her face redoing her make-up and getting dressed. Her eyes were still red and so she put on her sunglasses which would look strange she knew but it might save her the embarrassment of other guests asking what had upset her. Eventually she was happy enough to go back to the restaurant with Laura.

Chuck got dressed and as far as Laura could see he had actually enjoyed the experience.

Laura opened the door and walked out in to the hall. As she did the door opposite opened and the couple who had commented about the noise earlier walked out. The lady caught Laura’s eye and recognising her from earlier said, “Oh it was you. We heard you arguing with your daughter earlier so have you just spanked her?”

Just then Jeannie walked out of the room rubbing her bottom and there was a look of shock on the woman’s face and her mouth dropped open. When Chuck followed and they saw he was also rubbing his bottom she and her husband both gasped with surprise.

Jeannie was immediately embarrassed at the realisation that the first people she saw knew it was her who had been spanked. Chuck didn’t mind so much.

Laura didn’t answer the question but gave a forced half-smile and said, “Sorry if we were noisy,” and beckoning Jeannie and Chuck they walked off towards the lift.

The wife was heard to say, “They look old enough to be her parents don’t you think?”

Jeannie felt a blush cover her face but instead of embarrassment she was actually thrilled and quite turned on by the knowledge that her being spanked might become common knowledge. She wanted to go back to the bedroom and masturbate but knew she had to stay with Laura.

Once seated at their table again the waitress brought over their dessert and coffees. She wondered why Jeannie was wearing sunglasses but decided not to ask.

Jeannie Chuck and Laura were all relaxed as they ate their dessert and chatted about what they would do tomorrow.

It was Jeannie who returned the conversation to the spanking. “I did deserve it, Laura.”

“I know you did, mum,” Laura replied smiling.

Jeannie and Laura were both silent deciding if anything more should be said or whether that should be the one and only time Laura spanked Jeannie.

Certainly, Jeannie wanted to give Laura control over her but was worried Laura would react badly. However, the desire was overwhelming and so she said, “Maybe you should set some rules and if I break them you should spank me again? It’s more effective than a lecture for sure.”

Laura was relieved as she felt so relaxed after spanking Jeannie she knew that she never wanted to get so wound up again and the ability to spank Jeannie would solve that problem. She almost laughed as she replied, “You only need one rule which is timekeeping.”

Jeannie laughed and replied, “That’s true enough,” and realised that with that rule she could even decide when she got spanked again simply by being late.

Laura saw Jeannie was so readily receptive to being spanked again and so added, “I guess answering back should also be a rule.”

Jeannie realised that that gave Laura the chance to choose when to spank her. “That’s fair enough. I’ll have to watch my tongue then won’t I?” Jeannie replied smiling.

Laura looked at Chuck and said with a mocking stern voice, “No rules for you, Chuck. I’ll just decide when you need a spanking.”

Chuck blushed at the certainty of getting another spanking and smiled and nodded his head. “I will accept your decision, Laura,” he replied.

Jeannie was the happiest of all with the new disciplinary regime at home where the fifty-four-year-old was liable to be spanked time and again by the thirty-year-old. Indeed, both also knew that it was unlikely to be many days before Jeannie found herself back across Laura’s lap for another well-deserved discipline spanking.

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments