Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just See What Happens...

"When a gentle night out turns... interesting."

6
4 Comments 4
13.6k Views 13.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words

The bar was crowded for a Thursday night; Liz didn't usually agree to go out on a night other than a Saturday, but she had been suffering through a rough start to the week and she would be working Friday and Saturday and she felt like she deserved the drink.

Nathan told her to meet him at Spill, so she parked just outside of the city and changed her flats for three-inch heels. She adjusted her skirt to make sure it wasn't riding up - by some miracle it still covered her butt even after the drive-in - and she headed into Spill. 

Spill was a nice place. It was open plan, centered around a tall bar lit with suspended fairy lights and fluorescent signs. Liz hesitated at the door and scanned the mostly empty room for Nathan. She finally spotted him on her third or fourth pass and hurried to his booth.

Sitting next to him was his housemate, Simon. Simon was camper than a row of tents and had chosen to wear a brilliant pink button-down shirt and electric blue chinos. His hair was slick and perfectly formed into waves, like the hair of a Ken doll. 

"Nice to see you again Liz, how's things?" Simon had a deep voice, which made for a mysterious counterpoint to his high-pitched appearance. 

"Not bad Si. How about you?" She slid into the booth across from them and Nathan nudged her shin with his foot by way of a hello. 

"Pretty good chicky - want a drink?" Simon was already standing up, his hips swaying a bit when he leaned onto the table for her answer. 

"Umm, a Scotch and Dry?"

"Coming right up."

Simon strode across the mostly empty room and caught the attention of the bartender. Liz turned her attention to her boyfriend. He reached across the table and stroked the back of her hand with cold fingers, the condensation from his beer leaving little trails across her skin. 

"I'm glad you decided to come out Liz; it's a great night to come out and you've looked super stressed. This should be a good chance to let your hair down."

Liz laughed a little and smiled. Nathan tilted his head meaningfully and Liz realized he wasn't speaking metaphorically; she always kept her hair up because, in a hospital, that's just what you did. She unwound the band and freed her hair from its tight bun, letting the tangles fall around her cheeks.

Nathan flicked playfully at her fringe and Simon arrived with Liz's drink. Liz took a sip and Simon sat down, sidling up against Nathan and elbowing him in the upper arm. 

"Don't play with the lady's hair dude, it's disresepctful."

"Thank you, Simon," Liz smiled and took another sip.

The three bantered back and forth, mostly about Nathan's boss and all the pranks that could be played on the unbelievably homophobic arsehole. She finished off her drink in about twenty minutes and stood up to get a refill, leaving both men in stitches with a pithy retort.

When she got to the bar and leaned against the edge looking for someone to order from a man settled himself next to her. He leaned briefly against her shoulder and then stepped back. 

"Hey, there little lady."

The man's voice was cool and suave, but Liz firmly stopped herself from flicking her hair. She was here with her boyfriend. 

"Do you think you'd like to hang with someone a little straighter than your posse?" He arched his eyebrow and grinned.

Liz shook her head, tightly pinning her lips together. She didn't want to laugh. That would be rude. 

"I'm fine, thank you."

The bartender appeared from behind a stack of glasses and Liz ordered a second Scotch and Dry. When she reached to pay the pushy man next to her reached out and tried to put his card between her and the machine. She almost batted his hand out of the way but a hand fell on her shoulder. 

"Go for it girl."

Nathan's voice sounded a lot like Simon's, and he gave the air a smacking kiss before leaning past her and ordering a Cosmo. Liz felt her eyes bulge and the stranger took the opportunity to pay for her drink. 

"Looks like you have permission to have fun, girl." He pushed the drink towards her and when they turned around Liz saw Nathan wink at her. 

"Wanna have fun with me?" 

"Um." Liz took a mouthful of her drink and grimaced. 

"Sure..." She trailed off.

Nathan and Simon were both watching but playing it cool, not staring. The music had started and Liz found herself being towed to an empty two-person table. Her drink was taken from her hand and the stranger's hands clasped around her waist. 

"Let's dance."

She didn't even have a chance to nod. The music got a little louder and Liz found herself swaying a bit side-to-side. 

"My name's Phil by the way; what's yours?"

"Liz." She smiled weakly and despite the fact it was inappropriate to the music, Phil swung her down and then picked her up again.

She laughed and he laughed too, a huge smile on his face. His hands joined around her lower back and she wiggled closer, enjoying the strange intimacy. She tried to keep from ending up pressed against him but when his left hand dropped to her arse and cupped a cheek, she put both hands on his chest.

They danced until the music changed and they had another drink, danced some more, and then had a martini. A bass-heavy song came on and Phil turned her around. Liz was more than a little tipsy at this point and she ground her ass into his crotch. She could feel his appreciation through her skirt and because she hadn't pulled it down her legs in a while Phil's hand wandered up the fronts of her thighs, searching for her panties.

AishaPaez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AishaPaez

A break in the music told Phil he needed to go to the bathroom, and he left Liz with an empty glass, pulling her skirt down and feel pretty darn sexy. 

"I think it's time you came home, hun," Nathan appeared beside her, a huge grin on his face. "You look like you could do with some fresh air and a glass of water and," he leaned in and pressed his lips to her ear. "Maybe you need a little reminder about who is the one allowed to squeeze that tight little arse of yours."

Liz felt a chill up her spine and heat flood between her legs. She followed Nathan out, clinging to his hand like a child learning how to cross the road. 

The Uber home was quiet. Liz sat squished between Nathan and Simon. Nathan's hand rested high on her thigh, his fingers woven through the buttons that held the front of her denim skirt shut. Simon was dropped off a couple of blocks from his house, probably to hook up with one of the frat-boy buddies he knew from college, and Nathan and Liz got to Nathan's house. Nathan helped her up the stairs and into the house.

Liz stood by herself in the dark while Nathan searched for the light and once it was on, he stood back and looked at her. In the yellow-hued light of his house, she looked delicious. Her hair was like a cloud of strawberry blonde, her mascara and eyeliner was still perfect but her lipstick had faded to a rose-gold sort of a colour.

Her breasts stood up in her pushup bra, both hidden and revealed by her button-down shirt. It seemed to have lost a button too, because it was more open than it had been when he'd first seen her at Spill. Her skirt was folded at the top of her thigh and showed off most of her long legs. The shape was accentuated by her heels. He licked his lips. 

"Did I do a bad thing?" She whispered breathlessly, her eyes wide and innocent, lips pouty. "I didn't mean to. Please don't be mad at me." She practically whimpered.

Nathan smiled, his pants tighter than a drum. Liz shifted her weight, the heat pooling in her stomach and making her clench her thighs together. 

"You need to take those pretty shoes off," Nathan said, struggling to keep calm. His voice had become gravelly and deep. Liz bent forwards, her legs remaining ridiculously straight, as she kicked off her heels. 

"And then I think you should put them by the door. It should be nice and neat there on the shoe rack."

Liz turned around and bent over, her bottom beautifully round and taught in her tight skirt. She stayed bent over as she placed the shoes side by side, and Nathan could see the curve of each cheek trying to squeeze out from under the hem of her skirt. She straightened up and demurely pulled her skirt down, down to the middle of each thigh. 

"Are they straight enough?" She whispered. 

"Come to the lounge, Nathan said, not answering her question. She followed him to the lounge and he turned on the lamp by the couch. Warm light pooled across the black leather. Nathan sat down and adjusted his jacket. 

"I think you had a little too much fun tonight Liz. I think you should lie down here."

He patted his lap. Liz smiled and slid across onto his lap, straddling him and grinding down onto his erection. Nathan restrained himself from moaning and forced himself to stick to his game plan. His normally restrained and well-behaved girlfriend had stepped out of line tonight and he intended to enjoy her punishment. He grabbed a hold of her face and squeezed her cheeks. 

"That's not what I told you to do. Lie down."

He held her still and Liz's eyes widened. Her pupils were huge, and her breath came out in soft but rapid exhales. She nodded as much as his grip allowed and he smiled. He lightly kissed the tip of her nose. 

"Good girl."

She lay down, her arse pointing into the air directly over his tented pants. He stroked her cheeks and waited for her to finally lie still. 

"I'm sorry." Liz whimpered, looking back over her shoulder at him. 

"You will be." Nathan pulled her skirt up, pulling it up and up and up until it sat around her hips like a wrinkled denim belt. She wriggled her hips and he brought his hand down on her panty covered cheek. She yelped. 

"Do you think you'll be sorrier once I'm finished with you?"

"Yes," Liz whispered.

Nathan's hand came down hard and the sound of his palm slamming into her arse made her jump. The sound was followed by the pain and she cried out. She tried to move and Nathan put his left hand on the back of her neck, holding her head on its side so he could see her face and so she couldn't move. 

His hand came down again. She jumped. Again. Again. He pulled down her panties, baring bare skin to the cool night air. The first impact on bare flesh made her cry out, but the sound was more of pleasure than pain. He slid his fingers down between her cheeks and found a snatch so wet they slid straight in. The hand holding her head down, shifted its grip and one of his fingers hooked into her cheek, pulling at it a little. 

He thrust his fingers into her again and again, and then smacked her again, his wet skin making an extra special sound. She cried out again and Nathan rubbed her arse before striking again. 

"How sorry are you now, Liz?"

"Very very sorry." She whimpered. 

"Sorry enough?" He asked. 

"No..." Liz trailed off, her breath ratcheting up a notch as his hand came down on her arse again. 

Published 
Written by JaneyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments