Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Katie’s Revenge Chapter 1

"Katie gets revenge on her ex-babysitter"

22
12 Comments 12
20.3k Views 20.3k
4.4k words 4.4k words

As Katie walked up the path to Gemma’s house she thought about how they had been reunited just yesterday. Katie had walked in to the bar and looked around to see if she knew anyone and to her surprise saw Gemma, who used to babysit her.

Katie was now eighteen-years-old and a Prefect at the local girl’s school. She had come from school and was wearing her sixth form uniform of a short-sleeved white and green check gingham dress. It was summer and she had bare legs. Her blonde hair flowed over her shoulders.

Gemma was now twenty-five-years-old and was training to become a doctor.

Katie walked over to Gemma and said with a smile, “Hi, Gemma. It’s great to see you.”

Gemma looked up and smiled as well. “Hey, Katie, sit down and join me.”

Katie gladly sat down and they chatted happily and of course babysitting was bound to enter the conversation.

Katie asked, “So do you remember that time I slept over at yours and you spanked me?”

Gemma blushed at the memory. “How could I forget. Did I ever apologise?”

Katie laughed. “Why apologise as I deserved it?”

Gemma relaxed a bit and replied, “You certainly did.” 

Katie was also relaxed. “And when you told your mum you told her to give me another spanking in the morning and she did?” 

Katie knew that it was actually Gemma’s step-mum but she only ever referred to her as her mum and had a very close mother daughter relationship. Katie did love it when Gemma babysat her although she did play up a lot and certainly earned that spanking and the second spanking from Katie’s mum certainly sent her home with a stinging bottom.

Gemma blushed as she explained, “I thought my mum should spank you as well as you were so naughty in her house”.

Katie agreed, “Well as I was naughty enough to earn a spanking from you then it made sense to get a second spanking from your mum. In fact, I learned from you spanking me because like forever afterwards it has been the incentive to make me behave until it just came naturally. The school I am at has a first-class discipline record and one school rule is that if a girl gets a detention or the cane then her parents are expected to spank her when she gets home. The same applies for Prefects Detentions as well and I regularly hold them.”

Gemma smiled at how authoritative Katie was. She mused a second before slightly changing the subject as she said, “I never got a detention or the cane at school. I suppose I was already a goody-good shoes and never got in to trouble but I often wondered what it was like though.”

Katie asked mischievously, “A detention or the cane?”

Gemma’s mind was floating as she replied sub-consciously, “Both.”

Katie was thinking how attractive Gemma looked and about the two spankings she had got from her and her mum and how she had often fantasised about spanking Gemma as revenge. She smiled as she suggested, “Well, if you want to experience it I can do that for you,” although just thought that Gemma was playing with her.

Gemma blushed at the offer, not just because she had so often really wondered what those elements of school discipline would be like, but because she thought that she had missed out on an important part of the education process as she had experienced neither. “How would that work?” she asked tentatively.

Katie had only meant it as a joke but maybe it had some traction, she wondered? “Well, I could come to yours and hold a one-hour Prefect’s detention. I would show you how boring it is and how we deal with any girls who misbehave during it.”

Gemma asked intently, “You mean some of the girls misbehave during a detention?”

Katie replied, “They do because it is so boring but the view is that that is part of the punishment. So, if they misbehave they earn an extra punishment.”

“Like what?” Gemma asked clearly getting more and more interested.

Katie was happy to explain. “If a girl gets a double detention she gets the cane at the end of the detention in the Punishment Room. The rest of the girls are on singles. We keep a log and If they talk or get one of their lines wrong or the like then they get a black mark added to their personal log. The black marks are converted to cane strokes and those girls line up with the others to be taken in to the Punishment Room and caned.”

Gemma asked in a surprised tone, “Can the Prefect’s cane the girls then?”

Katie smiled, “No, but if I hold the detention in your house then I can as my rules will apply rather than the School’s.”

Gemma liked the way Katie was thinking and accepting that her rules applied she smiled as she asked, “So just the cane and not a spanking like I gave you?” Gemma had long fantasised about being put across a woman’s lap and having her bare bottom spanked but her mum never once did that nor did she earn the punishment at school.

Katie saw that Gemma was really blushing as she asked the question and wondered whether she wanted a spanking as well. “Girls can be spanked in class by the teacher and that is common as well.”

Gemma bit her lip and looked thoughtful as she digested what Katie had told her. She had fantasised about detention but couldn’t really envisage what went on. Nor could she quite get what a caning would be like as whilst she had had the experience explained to her by a couple of girls who had been caned but reckoned they made themselves sound braver than they had been, but she wasn’t sure. She had seen siblings of friends spanked so knew what that involved there. Gemma smiled as she reached a decision and asked almost coyly, “So if I sat a detention you would keep a log as well and deal with me?”

Katie really didn’t think that Gemma was serious but decided to treat it as though she was, and replied seriously, “Sure thing. You would get the full experience.”

Gemma swallowed hard as she thought about experiencing her fantasy and asked, “What, like I would have a double detention going in so get the cane?”

Katie hadn’t meant that but was going to suggest a spanking to get her revenge on Gemma. However, the thought of caning Gemma was even better and so she simply replied, “Sure.

Gemma looked thoughtful and after a few moments looked at her watch and said half explaining and half speaking out loud, “I need to get going now but my mum is out tomorrow evening so we could do it then? My place is just around the corner from here.”

Katie hid her surprise at Gemma’s suggestion and she also had plans today but tomorrow was good for her. “Sure. I can get to you at seven o’clock. The detention will be for an hour. If you dress in a school uniform that would also be good.”

Gemma was now enthusiastic. “I have my old school uniform and I wore it at a fancy dress just a couple of weeks ago so I know it fits.”

Katie smiled. “That is good. I think short socks would also be good.”

Gemma replied immediately, “I have those as well.”

So, with the plans laid for the following evening they stood up and said their good-byes. 

Gemma asked one final question before leaving. “Shall I call you, Miss, tomorrow.”

Katie smirked. “You had better or else you get a black mark.”

Laughing they kissed each other on the cheek and went their separate ways.

So today Katie had stayed in her Prefect’s school uniform as she pressed the doorbell.

The door was opened and a submissive looking Gemma said a respectful, “Please do come in, Miss.”

Katie nodded but kept a stern look on her face as she walked past Gemma and in to the hallway. She turned as Gemma closed the door and smiled to herself as she saw that she was wearing a short-sleeved blue and white checked gingham dress with a hem halfway down her thigh, a white belt, and white ankle socks. Her hair was tied in two pony tails and she looked very-much a schoolgirl.

Gemma pointed to a door and Katie walked through in to the dining room. 

Katie saw the dining table with six chairs around it, two on either side and one at each end. She turned to Gemma and ordered, “Sit at the far end and I will sit at this end.”

Gemma replied obediently, “Yes, Miss,” as she walked to the far end and sat down.

Katie had carried in a sports bag and placed it on one of the spare chairs. She unzipped it and took out a pad and a pen and placed them in front of Gemma.

Gemma smiled to herself at the sight of the pad and pen and although pretty tense before Katie arrived she was now calmer. However, she swallowed hard when Katie dipped in to the bag again and this time took out a long hook ended cane and placed it on the table.

Katie could see that Gemma was playing along nicely as she took out the pad and pen but equally knew there would be a concerned look on her face when she saw the cane and so made sure she did not look at her as she placed the cane on the table.

In fact, Katie remained teacher’ish as she ignored the cane and ordered, “Write out on one line, ‘I have a double detention and have earned a caning.’

Gemma was wide-eyed at what she had to write but again did as she was told and moments later had finished writing the line and looked up expectantly.

Katie watched as Gemma wrote the line. However instead of telling her to write any more she ordered, “Now stand up and put your hands on your head and look straight ahead. You will remain silent until I tell you to sit back down. Understood girl?”

Gemma was thrown but after just a moments hesitation stood up and placed her hands on her head and replied, “Yes, Miss.” Gemma stood still and looked straight ahead at a wall and stayed calm. She told herself the detention was for an hour so it hardly mattered what happened or didn’t happen during that time although knew at some stage she would be caned.

Katie watched Gemma standing still and after a few moments went and sat down at the other end of the table. She took out her phone and started watching a film making laughing and giggling sounds which she knew would only exacerbate Gemma.

Indeed, Gemma was straining to hear what Katie was watching and leaned forward so far that she stumbled against the table.

Katie looked up glaring and picked up the pen in front of her and marked the page with a cross before putting the pen down and started to watch the film again.

Gemma was getting frustrated as much as anything by the sheer boredom of just having to stand with her hands on her head. She felt like calling an end to the whole detention thing but knew that she had agreed to it and still wanted to experience the caning afterwards in any case. That thought led to another thought which was, why not earn extra strokes?

Gemma smirked as she whined, “Please Katie, can I sit down?”

Katie knew what Gemma was doing and made a point of picking up the pen again and marking the page with two more crosses. One was for talking and the other was for not addressing her as, ‘Miss.’

Katie replied sternly, “No, Katie. Detention is supposed to be boring and uncomfortable to teach you a lesson and I hope that is better understood now.”

Gemma swung her body from side to side with her hands on her head and said a reluctant, “I suppose.”

Katie picked up the pen again and added another cross as she wasn’t addressed as, ‘Miss,’ again, before again returning to her phone and the film. She sensed Gemma getting agitated again.

Gemma saw the crosses and bit her lip knowing she was going to suffer for her misbehaviour, although was enjoying herself riling Katie with deep sighs and huffs and puffs.

Katie ignored the noises for a while although actually was listening intently. When it seemed there was a gap in the noises Katie looked up glaring at Gemma and said loudly and firmly, “Enough, girl,” and enjoyed seeing the look of surprise and then concern on Gemma’s face.

TheresaJordan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TheresaJordan

Gemma’s concern was because Katie stood up after telling her off and walked around the table to her and sat on the chair. She lifted up the back of Gemma’s school dress and tucked it in to her white belt and said sternly, “I said silence and meant silence but if you want to huff and puff then you may as well have something to huff and puff about.”

Gemma winced as she felt Katie rub her hand up and down the back of her leg. She hadn’t reckoned on having her legs smacked but next moment she knew that Katie had pulled her hand back and then a second later she heard the crack of the open palm on the back of her leg and she could not stop herself crying out with the stinging pain.

Katie heard the cry and smirked as she pulled her hand back again before bringing it down on the back of the same leg and was rewarded with another cry. She proceeded to land smack after smack on the back of the same leg and as well as gasping with pain she could see how Gemma was struggling to keep standing up straight, and, indeed, smiled as Gemma dropped her hands from the top of her head and clung on to the table to balance herself.

Katie berated Gemma with a stern. “Well I don’t mind these huffs and puffs at all my girl.”

Gemma wanted to shout back that she wasn’t huffing and puffing now and that the smacks really hurt, but decided she was in too precarious a position to do anything as silly as that. Instead, she stood clasping hold of the table as Katie smacked her leg, maybe twenty or so times it seemed, before changing to smacking the back of her other leg.

Katie was enjoying getting her own back on Gemma for the spanking she had given her when babysitting her and didn’t hold back even as she heard her gasps of pain. After landing twenty smacks on the back of the second leg and seeing how red both legs were Katie stopped smacking and ordered, “Well if you want to sit down do so now and write out thirty lines.”  

Gemma sniffed back a tear as she sat down and with her legs stinging picked up the pen and started to write her lines. Her legs being smacked were worse than she had wanted but knew she had no say anymore and so set about her lines wondering if she would earn any more smacks. As she sniffed back her tears though it didn’t take long before she found it laborious and had to focus as she saw a couple of silly mistakes and supposed there would be some more she didn’t spot.

Katie stood behind Gemma and looked down on the lines and smiled as she saw a few mistakes which would add up to extra strokes if Gemma didn’t correct them.

Gemma kept writing and found the whole thing more and more tedious. As she finished the last line she huffed and puffed and whispered rather too loudly, “This is so so so boring.”

Katie used the exclamation and ordered, “That is totally unacceptable and so rude, Gemma. Now stand up and take your knickers off. I am going to cane you for all your black marks and that outrageous complaint.”

Gemma swallowed hard and was wide-eyed as she heard the instruction. She certainly hadn’t meant to speak so loudly and definitely not rudely but as she watched Katie pick the cane up from the table she reckoned she had better stay quiet and just take her punishment. At least after the shock of the telling off she reminded herself that she wanted to discover what it was like to be caned which was the reason she agreed to the detention in the first place.

Katie glared at Gemma now holding the cane and flexing it as she held it in both hands, just as she had seen it done by the teachers and Headmistress at School. She even smiled to herself at the look of concern on Gemma’s face. However, she kept a straight face as she watched Gemma stand up and lift the hem of her dress up above her waist and then push her knickers down towards the floor and step out of them, putting them on the table.

“Hold your dress up above your waist and bend over the end of the table and grab both sides,” Katie ordered. Of course, she reckoned that Gemma wanted to know what it was like to be caned and so wasn’t concerned about scolding her before caning her.

Gemma did as she was told and held the hem of her dress right up clutching it against her tummy as she went and stood at the end of the table and, making sure the dress stayed up above her waist as she bent down and stretched her arms, clasped each side of the table.

Katie went and stood behind Gemma and smiled down at the now unprotected and unclothed bare bottom and reminded herself how this was going to be revenge for the spanking Gemma had given her when babysitting her. She gleefully rubbed the cane back and forth across Gemma’s bare bottom and looking at the back of her head said sternly, “It was going to be four strokes for getting a double detention but your black marks and rudeness have earned you extras and so it will now be ten strokes.”

Gemma gasped and swallowed hard as ten strokes sounded so many but she remained in place bent over as the cane was rubbed back and forth across her bottom and supposed she was going to experience rather more of a caning than she had anticipated. However, as she had been rude she deserved the extras, she supposed.

Katie made a final reprimand. “If you get up then you will get more extras. Understood, girl?”

Gemma licked her lips as she heard the threat and squirming around saw Katie standing behind her holding the cane and replied with an obedient, “Yes, Miss.”

Katie nodded and then looking back at Gemma’s so pretty bottom cheeks made sure she was standing so that when she landed the cane on Gemma’s bottom the end would land wholly on her far bottom cheek rather than in thin air to ensure the maximum impact and so the most pain. When happy with her position, she pursed her lips before raising the cane up and focussing on where she intended landing the cane brought it down firmly with a final flick of the wrist. She heard the loud thwack, heard Gemma gasp loudly, and watched the red welt appear, all in a flash, she thought.

Gemma knew that Katie had raised the cane and held her breath and tensed her bottom cheeks waiting anxiously for the first stroke. When it landed she heard the thwack and had read how the pain took a moment to take a hold but that turned out to be a myth as the pain was instantaneous and much worse than she had anticipated. She gasped as she threw her head back and closed her eyes tightly as she tried to cope with the pain. She probably would have done except the second stroke followed so soon afterwards and her gasping and head throwing back and eye closing tightly all happened again.

Katie was delighted as she watched the second welt appear and saw Gemma struggle to cope. Good, she thought, as she remembered how she was after her spanking. So, she had no second thoughts as she pulled the cane back and whipped it down again and as it was engulfed by Gemma’s rather nice bottom cheeks so the gasping crying sounds repeated themselves as the third welt appeared so nicely just below the first two. 

Katie knew the pain intensified the shorter the gap between strokes and when she landed the fourth stroke the now expected head shooting up and backwards and loud gasping grunt and now loud breathing in and out through clenched teeth as her pony-tailed hair flew about her head all entertained Katie as the fourth welt appeared.

Gemma could feel the tears welling up as the fifth stroke landed and the pain was becoming almost too much to bear. However, as the sixth stroke landed she knew the pain was even worse and to cope she let go of the table with one hand and slapped her open palm down to try to divert the pain. It didn’t work, she told herself, as she clasped the table again.

Katie landed the seventh stroke and as the noise rebounded around the room she saw Gemma stamp one foot on the ground and knew that was another attempt by her to cope with the pain. Katie had watched quite a few girls at School do the same thing and whilst she knew it didn’t help the pain it did help the girl being caned cope better.

Gemma cried out when the eighth stroke landed as she slapped the table again and stamped her foot as she cried out. This time she felt the tears run down her face and knew she was crying with the pain. Why had she wanted to be caned, she asked herself? How silly was that? Everyone said how much it hurt so why did she so want to try it out? She would have continued to berate herself except the ninth stroke landed and the pain was just as unbearable as she clasped hold of the table with all her strength although did stamp her foot three times to once again try to divert the pain.

Katie heard Gemma sobbing but as this was settling an old score saw no reason to make the last stroke anything other than the hardest and as it carved in to Gemma’s red welted but oh so kissable bottom cheeks so she listened to the final long loud grunting cry as Gemma shook her head with the pain and once again stamped her foot, although only twice this time. Katie still smiled at the very satisfactory result of the caning and watched as Gemma’s chest heaved as she cried as she lay on the table still clasping both sides.

Gemma held on to the table so tightly as the pain was cascading across her bottom. She could not stop herself stamping her foot but felt better for it as she was conscious of the tears flowing down her face. She was sniffing and sobbing but was calmer when she heard, “You can get up, Gemma. Stand up and put your hands on your head and face me.”

Gemma eased herself up and sniffing and sobbing turned to look at Katie as she obediently placed her hands on her head. She so wanted to rub her bottom and knew Katie was stopping her on purpose and accepted it, in any case feeling happier the caning was over.

Katie was happy enough that she had avenged the spanking that Gemma had given her and gave her a friendly smile. “Did you enjoy the experience?” she asked beaming a smile.

Gemma felt relaxed although the stinging was still so painful. She kept her hands on her head thinking how she felt like a really naughty schoolgirl and had to admit she liked the feeling. She did reply with a sense of achievement, “No, I didn’t, but I’m glad I did it,” and after a few moments looking on Katie with a definite feeling of respect and even sexual attraction, added reflectively, “Or rather that you did it to me.” Gemma also realised that the stinging was now taking on a different feeling which was more like the afterglow of sex. Was it even better than that, she asked herself as she looked longingly at Katie as she felt flutters flying around her pussy.

Katie licked her lips as she looked at Gemma standing so obediently with her hands on her head. Her dress had stayed up above her waist and she saw her pussy and wondered if Gemma was as damp as she was. Should she make an advance to Gemma, she wondered, because she certainly wanted to.

Gemma was getting more and more aroused as she stood looking adoringly at Katie and even found her wearing her school dress rather erotic. Sure, Katie was only eighteen-years-old against her own twenty-five-years-old but actually she loved how dominant she had been and felt she was exactly the kind of person she had always wanted to have as a lover as she had often thought how a strong-willed girlfriend would make her a better person.

Whilst both Katie and Gemma were having deeper and deeper erotic thoughts about each other the door opened and Gemma’s step-mum, Marion, came in. She looked from Katie to the cane on the table and to Gemma standing with her hands on her head and her dress, a school dress at that, rolled up above her waist.

Both Katie and Gemma were shocked as Marion wasn’t supposed to be home so early.

“What is going on here?” Marion demanded.

Katie and Marion blushed, not sure what to say.

“Well?” Marion pressed, demanding an answer.

Katie recovered first and thought she would stay calm and carry on the role-play. “Well, it’s like this,” she began.

To be continued ....

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments