Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Like Old Times

"The young women return to their old school and gain their long held fantasy"

19
5 Comments 5
19.2k Views 19.2k
4.9k words 4.9k words
Competition Entry: Back to School

Ella was so looking forward to the week ahead. Ella was now twenty-three-years-old. She left sixth form college, West Farm School for Girls, at eighteen-years-old and went to Uni and achieved an upper second degree and was now a trainee in a large firm of Solicitors in London.

Ella had often reminisced about her two years at West Farm as being the happiest of her life so far. She worked hard but also played hard and made lots of close friends. In school she was in most top sets along with Lauren and Hayley, and they often did projects together.

When not at school they regularly went around together to the shops and of course to the clubs but each said how much they enjoyed their time at West Farm together.

Uni was different for all three girls and whilst they all got good degrees and found jobs quickly, they all missed those happy days at West Farm. In fact, they missed those days so much they signed up immediately to a week back at the school for a course on psychology. Hayley was interested in the subject but the other two were looking to round off their education with something they missed out on, which was being properly disciplined by the Headmistress, Mrs Masters.

What the girls particularly liked about the course was that on the application form it clearly stated that school rules would apply as strictly as they did when they were in the sixth form. The three girls joked that they got several detentions for wearing their skirts too short, and even one when they were caught making out together in the cycle shed. It was a threesome and when they were caught Ella had her tongue in Hayley’s pussy while Lauren had her tongue in Ella’s and Hayley had her fingers in Lauren’s. They thought they were going to get the cane but were told by the Headmistress, Mrs Masters, that they would if caught again. They never dared do it again at school but often did in each other’s bedrooms. However, whilst Hayley had been caned once, and hated it, Ella and Lauren fantasised about being caned and they discussed how it might happen now.

Ella looked at herself in the mirror as she got dressed and was wearing her old school short-sleeved white shirt buttoned down the front, with her grey skirt, grey short socks, and black shoes. She smiled as she rolled the skirt up so the hem was closer to her pussy than her knees remembering the strict rule that the hem could not be higher than two inches above the knee and if it was then you got a detention. Ella reckoned the rule wouldn’t apply at her age, and if it did then she won’t mind sitting another detention anyway, or, of course, getting caned.

Ella laughed when she met up with Lauren and Hayley as whilst Lauren had her hem much higher than the rule permitted, Hayley didn’t, which was pretty much as expected. All three girls had good figures with well-toned arms and legs, and firm breasts. All three also kept to the rules on hair being tied in a bun. They hugged and kissed each other on the lips and held hands as they strode into the school.

There were twenty women in all of varying ages ranging from twenty-three-years-old to fifty-two-years-old who came to the lesson and they were laughing and chatting when the teacher, Miss Dawes, entered. Only a few of the women noticed Miss Dawes and stood up and were silent but it took several more seconds for the rest to quieten down and be on their feet. Of course, as usual, it was Ella, Lauren, and Hayley, who were the last to be quiet.

Miss Dawes had been a trainee teacher when the girls had been at the school but was now qualified and psychology was her subject. It seemed strange to everyone as the girls remembered Miss Dawes being rather strict even though just a few years older than them. Still, it emphasised to them all that position was the important element rather than age when looking at who was in charge and who was answerable. Indeed, Miss Dawes now looked every bit the teacher in her white blouse buttoned to her neck, and dark blue skirt with a hem below her knee even though it was the middle of summer. She had blue stockings and dark blue shoes to finish off her attire, and like the girls, had her hair tied back in a bun.

Miss Dawes waited until there was silence and all the girls were standing before she said a stern sounding, “Good morning, ladies.”

The classroom resounded with a, “Good morning, Miss Dawes,” said almost in unison, followed by several of the younger girls laughing at the obedient response.

Miss Dawes also saw the funny side and smiled and relaxed as she ordered, “Sit down, ladies, and let’s get started.”

As it turned out, most of the women wanted to learn the subject, and even Hayley wanted to. It was only Ella and Lauren who just wanted to relive the school experience and, just maybe, experience what they subsequently thought they had missed out on. That was, getting the cane. In fact, they thought about it so much and made comments to each other so many times, that it became pretty much an erotic inducing fantasy.

Hayley, though, didn’t join in the fantasy, because she had been caned at school. She got six strokes for getting a double detention and she kept on telling her friends how much it hurt.

Ella and Lauren’s response tended to be, “Yes, we know, but you said you masturbated that night even though your bottom stung.”

Hayley had told her friends that she had masturbated as she ran her fingers along the welts, but on balance, by a long way, she would have preferred not to have been caned as she could still masturbate thinking about something else.

Although that reasoning made sense to Ella and Lauren, they had still discussed last week that maybe they would live out their fantasy when back at school for the week.

The first period had Miss Dawes introduce the subject and the curriculum for the week. During the period everyone paid close attention except Ella and Lauren who kept whispering and even passing notes to each other.

The bell rang and Miss Dawes announced, “Right, ladies, coffee break in the canteen.”

Everyone got up and started to walk out of the classroom chattering away. Miss Dawes called out sternly, “Ella and Lauren, please stay behind.”

Ella and Lauren blushed as they looked at each other and then looked at Hayley who had an, ‘Oh dear,’ look on her face.

Moments later it was just Ella, Lauren, and Miss Dawes in the classroom. Miss Dawes remained seated as she ordered, “Please stand in front of my desk, ladies,” pointing to where she meant.

Ella and Lauren weren’t too worried as they went and stood obediently where told to.

Miss Dawes scolded the girls. “You have disrupted the class with your whispering and note passing and under the rules that earns you both a detention.”

The rebuke stopped any smirks the two girls felt like making, although Ella wasn’t concerned as she wanted a detention. However, she had expected to get it for having her skirt too high rather than talking in class. Still, no matter, she thought.

Miss Dawes then stood up holding a tape measure. She walked around her desk and saw the increasing looks of concern on the girls faces. “I need to measure your skirts, as well, girls, as they look far too short to me.”

As Miss Dawes knelt to measure Ella’s skirt the two girls’ glanced at each other suddenly thinking that maybe their fantasy will become reality on the first day back at school. Their thoughts were realised when Miss Dawes announced, “As I thought, girl, your skirt is much too short so that earns you a second detention.”

“Yes, Miss,” Ella said tensely, wondering if she should have listened to Hayley after all.

Seconds later Miss Dawes announced, “You too, girl,” as she measured Lauren’s skirt.

“Yes, Miss,” an equally tense Lauren replied.

Miss Dawes stood up and went and sat back behind her desk. She opened a drawer and took out a Punishment Log. Both girls remembered those as the teachers filled out the reason for a punishment and handed the page to the girl to take to the Headmistress’s secretary. If a detention then the girl would walk away again but sit the next detention, but if sent for a caning then they had to sit outside the Headmistress’s Study until called in to be caned.

This all had those school memories flooding back to both girls and as they walked quietly to the Headmistress’s Study they recalled how most girls who were caned came back to class with red eyes and tear-stained faces. They were normally laughing after a few minutes, though, but Hayley told them it was all bravado and their bottoms were stinging for the rest of the day.

The girls got to Headmistress’s Study, knocked, and entered, and walked up to the Secretary’s desk. They immediately saw two girls sitting on the chairs directly outside the door to the Study where the girls had to sit to wait their turn to be caned. There were two more vacant chairs in the same line but further from the door, allowing four girls to wait in line to be caned. Again, Ella and Lauren glanced at each other both equally surprised there were already two girls ahead of them. It was then they realised that actually they were girls who were still in the sixth form and not from the adults psychology class.

The Secretary, Mrs Foster, shook her head in surprise as she saw the two girls enter. “Well, I didn’t expect to see you two here.”

Ella and Lauren both winced as they handed Mrs Foster their punishment slips.

Mrs Foster raised her eyebrows when she saw it was a double detention, which immediately converted to a caning. She tut tutted as she entered the details in the Punishment Book, starting a new page for each girl. After entering the details she looked up, nodded her head towards the two vacant chairs, and ordered, “Sit down and wait your turn, girls.”

Ella and Lauren both replied, “Yes, Mrs Foster,” and walked over and sat down on the two chairs furthest from the Study door, with Lauren third in line and Ella fourth. They glanced at the two girls already seated and they both looked surprised to see what were to them two adults who it seemed were going to be caned as well.

After just a few moments the door to the Study opened and a schoolgirl came out rubbing her eyes with one hand and her bottom with the other as she went over to Mrs Foster’s desk.

Mrs Foster asked, “All done, Carly?”

A weepy Carly replied, “Yes, Mrs Foster.”

“You can go then, Carly,” Mrs Foster ordered sternly.

The intercom sounded and a stern voice said, “Next girl, Mrs Foster.”

Mrs Foster then looked at the girl closest to the door and commanded, “In you go, Madison.”

Madison stood up, flattened out her skirt, and knocked on the Study door. A muffled, “Enter,” was heard, and Madison disappeared in to the Study, closing the door behind her.

Ella and Lauren and the schoolgirl shuffled along one chair each. Both Ella and Lauren sat quietly not daring to speak, but both were thinking pretty much the same thoughts. Carly was clearly crying and so the cane must hurt, just as Hayley had told them. The girls were wide-eyed a few seconds later when they heard a cry coming from inside the Headmistress’s Study and realised that Madison was being caned. A few seconds later and there was a second cry and this time both girls made out the thwack of the cane as well. A few seconds after that and there was another thwacking sound and a louder more plaintive cry.

Ella and Lauren were both licking their lips as they now understood, perhaps more clearly than ever before, just how much the cane must hurt.

The fourth louder almost shrieking cry was heard followed a few seconds later by the fifth and then the sixth, before silence reigned. At least silence for maybe a minute and during that time both Ella and Lauren had new feelings, deep inside their vaginas, and it was sensational feelings of eroticism and not so different to when they fingered themselves to an orgasm.

The door to the Study opened and both girls looked up and saw Madison’s tear-stained face and she too was rubbing both her bottom and face with each hand. Madison confirmed her punishment was done to Mrs Foster, and, like, Carly, made her way out of the office.

The intercom went again calling for the next girl and Mrs Foster ordered Riley to go in to the Study.

Lauren moved to the chair closest to the Study door and Ella to the second chair.

This time both girls were more aware of what was going to happen and as they heard the first thwack and cry they squeezed their thighs together and felt the flutters flying around their vaginas and knew their pussy lips were wet and their clits were taut. They got wetter and more aroused as the strokes landed and the cries intensified, but both managed to prevent themselves reaching an orgasm as they knew the Headmistress would see their knickers were damp when it was their turn to bend over.

Both girls were breathing deeply by the time Riley came out of the Study and like the girls before her was rubbing her bottom and tear-streaked face. It took only a few moments for Riley to be dismissed and straight afterwards the intercom sounded demanding the next girl.

Lauren was ordered in to the Study and Ella moved along to the last chair. As she did, two more schoolgirls came in to the office and gave their names to Mrs Foster and then took up the next two chairs.

GinebraBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GinebraBrown

Ella tried to control her once again erotic thoughts as she heard the first thwack and gasp from Lauren. She still kept control when the second stroke landed and Lauren let out a louder gasp. It certainly seemed that Lauren was handling the caning well compared to the two girls they heard being caned and wondered if Lauren would even end up crying.

The third stroke drew a louder gasp and the fourth an even louder gasp, and Ella tensed her thighs and bit her lips as she tried to prevent an orgasm. Luckily, by holding her breath, she succeeded even with the fifth and sixth strokes that brought a gasp and a pained cry respectively.

There was silence for a couple of minutes and then the Study door opened and Lauren stepped in to the room noticeably rubbing her bottom and her eyes, just like the earlier girls.

Ella glanced up at Lauren and saw the tears and sorrowful look on her face and watched as she spoke to Mrs Foster and was then dismissed from the office.

Ella was thinking how it was her turn next, but even so she jolted when the intercom sounded and the instruction given, “Send in the next girl, Mrs Foster.”

Ella gasped as she heard the order to go in from Mrs Foster and knew now was the time she would at last find out if getting caned was as erotic in reality as she had fantasised that it would be. She was already damp, she knew, as she made her way to the Study door and knocked. She held her breath and still gasped again when the instruction was given to enter. Moments later, Ella had opened and then closed the door behind her and then went and stood in front of the Headmistress’s desk.

Ella remembered Mrs Masters so well as a very strict lady but also a lady who always helped the girls and pointed them in the right direction. She didn’t just do that when it came to discipline, but also when asked for help about which Uni’s to apply for and even pointers on what might be a good profession or job to aim for. Indeed, it was Mrs Masters who suggested Ella become a Solicitor and she was certainly very thankful for that advice.

Today was very different for Ella as Mrs Masters had never needed to discipline her when she was at the school. It had normally been discussions about school work that were ordered, and constructive. So today would be very different.

Ella bit her lip as Mrs Masters stood up and, like Miss Dawes, was wearing a white blouse, and a blue skirt and blue stockings. She sounded so strict as she picked up the cane which was on her desk and ordered, “The schoolgirls are caned over their knickers but adults are caned on their bare bottoms. So, please take your knickers off and then raise your skirt well above your waist and then bend over, legs apart, and grab the seat of the chair with both hands.”

Ella listened to the instructions feeling more and more tense as the pain was now so close to happening, but she also felt more aroused which surprised but delighted her. Could the cane be as erotic as she had hoped, she now dared to wonder, although the memory of Lauren’s face, as well as the other girls, which were all tear-stained and their bottoms clearly stung, was a memory she could not remove from her mind. However, now was the time to prepare as she dreamt so often of preparing as she pushed her knickers down and stepped out of them, putting them on another chair. She then raised her skirt up above her waist and as the air touched her pussy lips and hair mound so she felt flutters again flying around her vagina, just as they did in those moments before masturbating or getting finger or tongue sex from Lauren or Hayley.

As she bent over and grabbed the seat of the chair with both hands, as ordered, she reminded herself how so many of her school friends cried after they were caned and said how much it hurt, with only a couple saying how their bottoms stung but once out of the Headmistress’s study they made for the toilets and masturbated, and it was those girls experiences she related to much more than those who only cried afterwards.

Mrs Masters was satisfied that Ella’s bottom was properly presented and rubbed the cane from side to side across her bare bottom, positioning herself so that the end of the cane would land on Ella’s far bottom cheek and not overhang on to fresh air. That would ensure the maximum pain.

As Ella bent over she looked at the floor behind her and saw Mrs Maters legs and reminded herself that there was no chat, or even a scolding, but just the instruction to prepare to be caned. That was sexy, in a strange way, she decided, and made the caning more meaningful, she felt.

Mrs Masters focussed on Ella’s bare bottom and as an experienced caner she knew where to land the first stroke. Pulling her arm back, Mrs Masters brought the cane back down with more strength than she did with the schoolgirls as this was an adult bottom she was caning. She watched the cane land and be engulfed momentarily by Ella’s bottom cheeks, then reappear as the bottom cheeks pushed the cane back out and the bottom cheeks cascaded around, whilst at the same time the first red welt developed.

Ella gasped as the pain engulfed her bottom and was far more intense than she had imagined it would be. Suddenly she understood why Lauren and the girls were crying as they emerged from the headmistress's study. Would the pain reduce or intensify, Ella asked herself, as several sex sites she perused suggested the former whilst there were so many other sites that said caning should be abolished because of the unremitting pain and humiliation it caused.

As the second stroke landed Ella grasped more tightly the sides of the chair seat as she fought to deal with the pain. Yes, it hurt, and yes it was humiliating to be bent over and caned, but she also felt aroused and alive and excited even as the pain made her breath in and out through clenched teeth, and that really excited her.

The third stroke made the pain more intense and Ella gritted her teeth again and threw her head back as she gasped. At least she hoped she only gasped and didn’t shriek as that would be even more humiliating to know. Ella had little enough time to think about humiliation as the fourth stroke soon followed and this time she knew she raised one leg as an unstoppable reaction to the pain. However, as much as the caning hurt, Ella was more and more sure that she was getting damper between her legs and was suddenly worried that her sex juice might leak and that Mrs Masters might know that she was undoubtedly aroused by the caning, as that would be a different kind of humiliation.

However, Ella wanted to finger herself as now she knew she was aroused by the pain and so so pleased that she had signed up for the course and returned to her school to be treated and dealt with like a schoolgirl. Her sudden regret once again was that she wasn’t caned when at school, but then there were bound to be more courses she could attend, and there was still four days of the course remaining, and was sure she would be caned again. Either way, she was delighted that she had returned to school.

When the fifth stroke landed Ella dealt with the more intense pain by raising her leg again and grasping hold of the seat just as hard as she could. She knew that if she stood up she would get an additional stroke, but now she wanted to get the caning over with and get to the cycle sheds just as soon as she could.

The sixth stroke landed and Ella knew she cried out this time as she threw her head back, and breathed in and out through gritted teeth with her eyes tightly shut as she struggled with, but also savoured, the intense pain. She told herself she must get caned again and again either here or at home, and needed to find a woman who wanted to cane her.

Ella didn’t know that Mrs Masters was used to checking whether the girl being caned was turned on by the caning. Most weren’t, but some were, and she was certain that Ella was by her reaction, but undeniably by the dribble of sex juice that hung between her legs. She was so pleased to see it as whilst she saw caning the schoolgirls as a necessary disciplinary chore, she loved to cane adults who wanted to be caned, and knew that Ella and Lauren were in that category.

So, instead of admonishing Ella, she ordered her to stand and face her and when she did simply said, “I hope you have learned your lesson, but I will not hesitate to cane you again so be very careful, young lady.”

Ella replied with a submissive, “Yes, Headmistress,” but was anxious to get dressed and out of the Study and to get to the cycle shed where, hopefully, Lauren already was.

“Get dressed, then, girl,” Mrs Masters ordered, hiding her smile and knowing she would be caning the two girls again and wouldn’t worry whether they actually deserved to be caned or not. She knew that she couldn’t, and didn’t, take that approach even with the schoolgirls who clearly found being caned erotic, but could with these adults.

Ella quickly stepped back in to her knickers and flattened her skirt, making sure the hem was in accordance with the rules, and realised that she was then rubbing her bottom and wiping the tears from her eyes, just like Lauren and the other girls had. She also knew that her pussy was vibrating and knew she was dribbling sex juice in to her knickers, but reckoned Mrs Maters won’t have seen it. She needed to get to the cycle shed and deal with her taut clit and damp pussy lips, and then work out how to get sent to Mrs Masters for the cane again.

“Get going, girl,” Mrs Masters ordered.

Ella nodded and almost curtsied before turning and leaving the Study and went over to Mrs Foster.

Back in the Study, Mrs Masters sat back in her chair and moments later had legs apart and her fingers inside her knickers and was flicking her taut clit and moments later gave herself an orgasm. She quickly recovered and hit the intercom and said sternly, “Send in the next girl, Mrs Foster.”

Ella heard the intercom sound as she left the office and made her way to the cycle shed. She went inside and was delighted to see Lauren smiling at her.

Lauren said with an anxious smile as she had waited knowing that Ella would come, “Let’s do each other, girl.”

Ella smiled broadly and threw her arms around Lauren’s neck and hugged and kissed her on the lips, edging her tongue inside Lauren’s welcoming mouth as they guided each other to the wall where they continued to hug, kiss, and caress each other.

The girls had made out together several times against the same wall when they were at the school. The cycle shed was well away from the canteen and during breaks there was no reason for anyone to come by, and so they had the place to themselves as they gave each other tongue and finger sex and it brought back so many happy memories of when they were at school.

Moments later Hayley came in to the cycle shed and joined the other girls, easing one hand inside each girl’s knickers and inside their damp vagina’s, and groaned as Ella edged her fingers inside her vagina and Lauren had a hand inside her bra and squeezed her taut nipple. It didn’t take long for all three girls to achieve their orgasms just as they did together when here just a few years ago.

Once they recovered from their orgasms Hayley asked with a smile, “Let’s see your bums, then.”

Ella and Lauren obliged and while they looked at the others welted bottoms and gingerly ran their fingers along their own welts,, Hayley happily rubbed both bottom and then smacked both girls bottoms four times.

Hayley said sternly, “That’s for disrupting the class when the rest of us wanted to learn.”

Ella asked in a pleased but questioning tone, “Did that turn you on, Hayley?”

Hayley blushed and knew that it did. “Yes, young lady,” she said with an intentionally stern look on her face. She then added, "I know you guys wanted to be caned and spoke about it so often, butI've secretly wanted to spank and cane you both, and really want to in future.

Ella looked at Lauren and unable to hide her smile, said, “We need to be careful with Miss Hayley, or she might spank us.”

Hayley interjected with, “Spank you for sure and don’t think that I won’t be giving you the cane.”

Ella said to Lauren, “I guess we will have to be good in class,” then added with a smirk, “So we will have to find other reasons to be sent to Mrs Masters this week.”

All three girls laughed as Ella and Lauren had found exactly the person they wanted to find who would be as turned on by disciplining them just as they were turned on by being disciplined. They also knew each others bodies so well and would make out afterwards just as they did already.

So, as the bell sounded and the three girls made their way back to the classroom, they all realised they had learned so much about each other by returning to school, and on just the very first day, and were reliving those most wonderful days of their lives at the same school and with the same close friends. It made them all feel so good as sat at their desks and Miss Dawes started the next period, as they knew that the school rules would make Ella and Lauren behave in class allowing Hayley and the rest of the class to study in peace. That was so cool, they all told themselves, and that they still loved their own school and everything about it.

 

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments