Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Long Arm of Discipline- Part 3

"One Day, things did not go as planned."

10
6 Comments 6
26.5k Views 26.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words
The relationship with my parents improved slightly- but not by much. They kept Chang’s card on the refrigerator door. I guess he was their personal “dial-a-cop”. I became frustrated with their “do we need to call Det. Chang?” threats. Oh sure, when you are not able to handle me you get this guy to spank my ass for you. I am not sure if they really liked him or they were just using him as a weapon against me. Either way, he became their friend and he frequently came to our house to visit. However, I always planned it where I would not be home when he arrived.

One day, things did not go as planned.

Yesterday afternoon, I was online chatting with my friends when the doorbell rang. I answered the door and there was Chang dressed in a blue suit.

“Hello Kaitlyn, are your parents home?” He asked.

“No, they went out.”

“Do you know when they’re coming back?”

“They said, but I don’t remember. I wasn’t really paying attention.”

“That figures.”

“Would you like to come in?”

“Yes, I would.”

I let him in and told him to chill out here until they got back. He still looked very stern, but at least he was cordial.

“What are you all dressed up for?” I asked.

“I just got out of work.”

“How did it go?”

“It was fairly uneventful.”

“Cool.”

The tension between us was quite thick. I did not know how to treat him or even know what to call him. The name “Mr. Spanker” came to mind, but I knew this was no time for sarcasm. I might find myself bare-assed over his knee again.

“So how are you doing, Kaitlyn. Have you been behaving yourself?” He asked.

“I’ve been good enough not to get spanked.”

“Well, that’s a start.”

“Yeah, it is. Well, if you’ll excuse me, I was on my laptop chatting with my friends.”

“Would you mind if I smoke?” He asked.

“Do whatever.” I said.

He pulled out a pack of Marlboros from his jacket pocket. He quickly lit his cigarette while I got back online. If I had my way, I would have asked him to leave, but I know that would have had some serious “consequences”.

“Kaitlyn, it’s rude to ignore a guest in your house. I know your parents taught you better,” he said as he calmly smoked his cigarette.

I let out an exasperated sigh and reluctantly signed off the laptop.

I got up off the sofa and tried my best to be polite.

“Is there anything I can get you, Liu, Mr. Liu or is it Mr. Chang or Mr. Detective. I want to have my bases covered, you know?”

“I told you to refer to me as either ‘Detective’ or ‘Sir’. Is that hard to remember?”

“Ok. Is there anything I can get for you, SIR?” I said with a slight tone of hostility to my voice.

He put out his cigarette in the ashtray and shook his head in disbelief at my response.

“You’re asking for another spanking, aren’t you?”

“Actually- I think you just like to look at my ass!” I told him.

“Don’t flatter yourself.”

“Does your wife know that you spank younger girls?”

“I’m not married.”

“Does your girlfriend know?”

“I’m not seeing anyone at the moment.”

“Just how old are you anyway?”

“I’m 38. What is it with all the questions? You got a thing for me?”

“Don’t flatter yourself.”

He looked up the ceiling and smiled, but he did not have an immediate answer to my response. He took out another cigarette and quickly lit up again.

“You know Kaitlyn, you were really cute when I met you.” he said as if he were reminiscing about an event that took place a long time ago when it had only been two weeks.

“Was I?” I asked trying to see where he was going with it.

“Yeah, yeah you really were adorable as you were trying to act all tough. You were trying to be so powerful with your words, but your eyes, your eyes showed fear.” He said as he was reliving the event in his mind.

“I was never afraid of you!”

“Well, not for long. You loved it when I turned you over my knee and spanked you.”

“I did not! You’re a fuckin’ liar!” I yelled.

“Sure you did,” he said calmly. “I saw the way you took down your jeans and panties.”

He leaned forward with a sarcastic smile and piercing gleam in his eyes.

“You took your panties down very slowly. You wanted me to see your little slit, didn’t you?”

“NO I DID NOT! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING THIS TO ME?!”

“Because it’s true, that’s why.”

“Don’t be embarrassed or anything. I think your slit is cute. Just like your ass that is at my mercy.”

Although I pretended to be offended, I was very aroused by what he said. I wanted to tell him how I rubbed my pussy at night and moaned his name as I thought of him. I loved the way he was taunting me. I was playing along with him. He had full control- but not for long.

“I’m still hurting from the last spanking.” I told him.

“I’d imagine you would be,” he said.

“I’m still very red and sore.” I said in a low, but slightly mischievous tone.

“I’m sure.” He replied.

“Would you like to see?” I asked with a slight innuendo to my voice.

“Not here.” He said, but not convincingly.

“It will only take a minute.”

I could see that my request was making him nervous.

SharonGreys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonGreys

He no longer had full control.

“Ok,” he said reluctantly.

I stood up, reached under my skirt and took my panties down, then off. I noticed him swallowing hard, but I had his full attention. Slowly, I turned around and lifted my skirt, showing him my still red behind.

“See, I’m still sore.” I said.

“I see,” he said as he was trying to keep composure.

He gently put his hand on my ass and tenderly caressed it with the tips of his fingers. My pussy was wet with excitement.

I turned around to face him, unfastened my skirt, and let it fall to the floor. I stood before him panty less, with my completely shaved pussy in his full view.

“What the fuck,” he whispered. “Put those back on!” He said in a louder tone.

“Why? Don’t you like it?” I asked playfully.

“You need to put those back on,” he said again.

He was fighting to keep a professional manner, but his body said otherwise. His arousal was evident.

“Kaitlyn- enough teasing- put your clothes back on.” He said as his voice was getting weaker.

I took off my top and let it fall to the floor. I unfastened my bra and removed it.

“Hello, Detective.” I said seductively.

“You little bitch,” he said as I felt his eyes on my naked body. I could see his hardness through his pants. I slowly walked over to him and gently put my hand on his crotch.

“Who is in control now, sir?” I asked, challenging him for an answer.

“It’s not you.” He said, trying desperately to regain his power over me.

He unzipped his pants and took out his fully erect cock. He stroked it as he watched me bend over the sofa.

“So, are you going to spank my ass or fuck it?” I asked him.

“You’ll see.” He said.

Almost immediately, I felt the palm of his hand repeatedly spank my ass. The new stinging awakened the old sores and the pain quickly intensified. During the spanking, I opened my legs wide enough give him a view of my pussy. He slowed down the spanking and after each stroke; he put his hand between my legs and touched my very wet slit.

“I knew you liked to be spanked.” He said with a sinister smile as he resumed spanking me again.

After he stopped spanking me, he pulled me up by my hair and turned my body towards him.

“Suck my dick,” he ordered.

He did not need to tell me twice as I obediently knelt down before him and took him in my mouth. “That’s it,” he moaned as I felt him in the back of my throat, trying not to gag. He put his hand on my head and stroked my hair as I was pleasing him. His touch was so gentle. I knew the power games had ceased for the moment.

I loved the feeling of his hard cock in my mouth. I stroked and sucked him at the same time harder and faster. I felt him tensing up, “yeah, that’s it, like that” he whispered just before he came in my mouth. His cum was dripping down my mouth and I licked it from my lips with a laugh. I stood up and we kissed, his tongue probing the inside of my mouth. I felt his hand on my breasts and he squeezed my nipples just enough for me to take notice. I could no longer hide my desire for him.

“Please make me cum,” I pleaded.

He took my hand and led me to the chair in the corner of the room. He had me sit down as he kneeled between my legs. He licked my nipples while cupping my breasts in his hands. He sucked them slowly, and then teased them with the tip of his tongue. I put my hand on his head and slowly rubbed my fingers through his hair.

“I’m going to eat your pussy,” he whispered to me. His words sent a jolt of pleasure through my already weakened body.

He carefully parted my pussy lips exposing my throbbing clit. He put his finger on it and tenderly rubbed it. “All the pleasure you feel is in this tiny bump.” He said as he rubbed it. He slipped his finger inside me and tenderly fingered me.

I felt the tip of his tongue circle my pussy lips. I shook in anticipation as he kissed my inner thighs. He licked my pussy everywhere but where I needed it most. I was breathing heavily as I was on the line between pleasure and pain as my clit was begging for relief.

“Are you ready to cum?” He asked.

I nodded through my moans.

He slowly licked and sucked my clit. I was completely still as my body was frozen from the pleasure. I grabbed by breasts as I picked up my hips and pressed my pussy to his mouth. He began to slowly move his head from side to side as he pleasured me with his tongue. “Oh my God!” I yelled and he moaned and nodded for a moment. I let out a scream of pleasure as I came.

We shared one final kiss before the phone rang. My parents were on their way.

I quickly got dressed. Chang zipped up his pants and we pretended that nothing happened.

I thought after this encounter, the nature of relationship would change.

I was wrong.

Published 
Written by Sandrine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments