Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mary Part Five

6
3 Comments 3
15.0k Views 15.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Mary Part Five, Spanked at Mary's Apartment (FF/M)

By Otkfme@comcast.net (OTK-F/M-E)

My wife went out of town on a business trip for a week. I thought since she was gone, that I wouldn't be spanked and that I would be free to do whatever I wanted to. But I was wrong. On Saturday, about ten o'clock, she called me and said, “I have been talking to Mary about me being gone. I told her that you would be at her apartment at one-thirty today. Be sure to bring the spanking Implements with you, because you are going to be spanked by Mary. This way, I make sure you will stay out of trouble while I am out of town. Besides, I think Mary likes to spank you." Then she proceeded to give me the address and directions to Mary's apartment. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My plans of shooting pool and drinking beer were NOT going to happen. And now, I was going to be spanked, again.

So around one o'clock I gathered up the spanking implements and put them into a paper grocery bag, and left for Mary's apartment. I arrived there just before one-thirty, and Mary greeted me at the door with a big smile. "Good, you're right on time for your spanking. Did you bring the spanking implements?"

"Yes I did. They are in this paper bag."

"Just set the bag down in the living room. If you need to go to the bathroom before your spanking, it's down the hall. Come back to the living room when you are through."

So I took the pressure off by going to the bathroom. When I returned, Mary was on the phone and motioned for me to have a seat on the sofa. Mary was saying on the phone, “Clyde is here now for his spanking. Do you still want to help in his spanking? Good, I'll see you in a few minutes." When Mary hung up the phone, she said, “I was talking to Pat. I have told her how much I enjoy spanking you, and she wants to spank you, too. We also have something different in mind for part of your spanking." Then there was a knock at the door, and Mary let in a young woman who looked about Mary's age. I stood up and Mary introduced us to each other.

"I have heard so much about you from Mary," Pat said. "I can't wait to spank you."

"Pat, why don't you sit on that chair over there, and Clyde, take off all of your clothes for your spanking." Now I was stripping before a complete stranger, and I was about to be spanked by her. "I told Pat how I examine you before your spanking, so after you have all of your clothes off, go over to Pat to be examined."

Once I had walked over to Pat, she said, "First, turn around so that I may examine your bottom." So I turned and felt her hands on my bottom cheeks. She even spread them apart. Now I knew for sure that I was going to be spanked differently, today. "Now turn around so that I can examine your cock and balls." I turned again, and now her hands were examining my penis and balls. As she was handling them, I began to have an erection. Pat said, "Go ahead and get an erection. Then I can keep you in place better when I spank you." She finally let go of me, and hiked up her skirt. "You can lie over my lap now, for your spanking." So over I went. She clamped my penis in place between her thighs and started to spank me. She also alternated between spanking me and rubbing my bottom. I didn't know what to expect next, pain or pleasure. In the meantime, Mary had walked over and was observing my spanking by Pat.

"Pat is an experienced spanker," Mary said. "Why don't you tell Clyde about yourself."

So while Pat was spanking me, she said, “I come from a family with three younger brothers. My father was a traveling salesman, and who never home. My mother died of cancer when I was 16 years old. So I was like a mother to my younger brothers. I disciplined my brothers by spanking them. I spanked them through high school and even in college. Now most of them have moved away, so when Mary mentioned that you were coming over for Mary to spank you, I told her I wanted to spank you, too."

"We have a surprise for you for the second half of your spanking. But first, I want to give you an over the knee spanking," Mary said.

"Clyde, stand up. Mary will sit in my same chair and spank you," Pat said.

Mary sat down, examined my erect penis and balls then said, "Over you go. I'm really glad your wife is out of town so that Pat and I can spank you." Then the hand spanking started again and lasted about five minutes.

AitanaBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AitanaBrown

Then Mary said, “You can stand up now, and we will continue with the next phase of your spanking."

Pat grabbed my penis and said, “Follow me into Mary's bedroom." When we entered the bedroom, I noticed the bed has no spread and the blankets were off of it. In the middle was a large pillow with a towel on it. "Lay face down on the bed. The pillows will elevate your bottom for a better target." I had never been spanked this way before, so I just laid face down on the bed. Mary and Pat were near the top bedposts and Pat said, "Give each of us one of your wrists." Then they proceeded to tie rope around my wrists and tied them to the bedposts. "Now spread your legs," Pat said. Then they secured my ankles to the bottom bedposts. "Mary said you have a tendency to squirm around a lot. This should keep you in place. By the way, this is the way I spanked my brothers when they got older." Then Mary brought into the room a boombox, and she put on some music that really had a beat to it.

"This is so that the people in the other apartments don't hear the spanking," Mary said. Then my spanking started, again, with Mary on one side of the bed and Pat on the other side. They were using paddles and the various spanking implements that I had brought over. Being tied down and spanked rapidly by Mary and Pat made my spanking hurt more than usual. Soon I was making grunting noises as each spank hit my poor bottom.

Pat noticed this and said to me, “Clyde, turn your head towards me." Then she said to Mary, “Hand me those panties that are on the top of your dresser." I wasn't sure what was going to happen until Pat said,"Clyde, open your mouth." Then she took the panties and stuffed them into my mouth. "That should keep you quiet for the rest of your spanking." Then they continued to spank me some more. The panties must have not been washed yet, because I could now smell and taste Mary in my mouth.

Soon Pat said, “I think he has had enough of a spanking for today. Let’s turn him over to finish him off." Then I felt the ropes being taken off the bedposts but they were still secured to my ankles and wrists. "Roll over so that you are face-up," Pat said. They immediately resecured me spread eagle to the bed. I still had an erection from the spanking and the panties in my mouth.

Mary said, "Let me take care of this part. I always like milking Clyde at the end of his spanking." Then Mary proceeded to stroke my penis and balls until I came into her hands. I was unable to make anymore noises because her panties were still in my mouth. Next they untied me, took out the panties from my mouth, and then we went back to the living room.

Mary said, "Now stand in the corner while I talk to Pat. Keep your hands at your sides and don't rub your bottom." So I stood in the corner while they talked about my spanking and how both of them loved to spank men.

Before Pat left, she said, “Clyde, come over here so that I can see what the spanking did to your bottom." So I walked over to Pat, and soon felt her hands all over my sore bottom. "It looks pretty red, so you should feel this spanking for a few days. I hope that I can spank you again, someday."

"That can be arranged," Mary said. "I'm a good friend of his wife. You could come with me when I visit his wife. She always lets me spank Clyde when I am at their house." So Pat and Mary talked a little bit longer, then Pat left. Then Mary said to me, "Before I let you get dressed and leave, go over my lap again for a few more spanks. That way I can see your poor bottom again." I really didn't want to be spanked anymore, but over her lap I went. After examining my bottom she said, “I agree with Pat, it looks like you will feel this spanking for a few days. But here are a few more spanks to remember this spanking that you received, today." With that, she gave me about ten more spanks on top of my very red and well-spanked bottom. Then she let me stand up again and get dressed.

Just before I left her apartment she handed me the paper bag of spanking implements and said, “I hope your wife goes on some more business trips. I like to spank you in my own apartment and Pat is just down the hallway, so she can always join in."

This was a spanking I felt for several days, and I knew that I would always have different spanking experiences when Pat and Mary spanked me.
Published 
Written by Otkfme
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments