Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Melanie's Discipline Regime

"Melanie wants a spanking discipline regime introduced at home."

24
6 Comments 6
21.3k Views 21.3k
5.0k words 5.0k words

Melanie stood looking down at her step-mum who was sitting on a dining chair with a thoughtful look on her face. It was decision time and Melanie hoped it would go in her favour. She wasn’t sure though, as she went over in her mind how she and her step-mum had arrived at this decisive point in their lives.

Melanie was eighteen-years-old and was wearing a pink vest top with a bare midriff and tight cotton shorts. It was a warm day and she had bare legs and her blonde hair flowed over her bare shoulders. She was in her last year at high school and her exams were just a few weeks away but she knew she hadn’t done anywhere enough revision and that if she failed them her future looked bleak.

Claire, Melanie’s step-mum, constantly nagged Melanie to revise and was becoming more and more frustrated with her stepdaughter’s lax attitude who she knew preferred to play aimlessly on her phone or watch TV. Claire was wearing a sleeveless floral dress and her blonde hair was also resting on her shoulders and as she sat on the chair, the hem of her dress rose up and showed off her bare thighs.

Whilst there were the normal tensions from time to time, Claire and Melanie had a very loving mother-daughter relationship and the fact that Melanie was adopted was never an issue. Indeed, Melanie called Claire, ‘mum,’ and they were every bit as close as blood relations.

However, for some time Claire was frustrated at her daughter’s attitude towards revising and discussed her lax approach with friends who had daughters Melanie’s age and they all said their daughters were revising. When they discussed motivation, some told her they used spanking as the incentive. If their daughter failed to revise or was going to be too tired because she missed a curfew, or for several other reasons, then the result was a bare bottom spanking with a hairbrush and each of those mums was enthusiastic about how well that worked.

Claire had never spanked Melanie, primarily because her husband, John, was well against using physical discipline. He insisted they use time out, or grounding, or just an ‘adult’ discussion, and Claire knew that Melanie was very good at manoeuvring her step-dad.

Of course, she knew that, like all teenager’s, Melanie hated being grounded, but so did Claire as it caused a horrid tension in the house that Claire suffered as John was at work most of the time. That only added to Claire’s frustration at the current discipline regime and she was in no doubt that a good hard spanking, or at least the threat of one, would incentivise Melanie to revise just as it did for so many of her friend’s daughter’s.

So, like any mum, Claire knew that Melanie needed an incentive to revise and wanted to introduce spanking and do away with grounding, which, after all, wasn’t doing anything for Melanie’s resistance to revision. Claire was even confident Melanie would react just like the daughter’s of her friends if she spanked her and would revise rather than risk another spanking. After some hesitation, she raised her concerns with Jenny, a close friend of hers and the mother of Emma who was Melanie’s best friend. Like her, Jenny had adopted Emma as a baby.

Jenny was reluctant at first but eventually explained that she also used spanking as the incentive. A whole raft of house rules had been imposed on Emma who had initially objected vehemently but after a few spankings had understood that the fear of a spanking made her behave better and more importantly focus on her revision.

Once Jenny had relaxed she told Claire how she spanked Emma with a hairbrush reducing her to a blubbering childlike girl. Jenny added that contrary to what might have been expected, Emma respected her mum more and so spanking had the added benefit of increasing their mum/daughter love for each other.

Claire was delighted by the admission and wondered if that would work for her and Melanie. Should she ask Melanie, or even just impose it, she wondered? What would Melanie’s reaction be as she hated being grounded and would be offered the alternative that she might happily accept?

However, her enthusiasm for suggesting it to Melanie was soon lost as she reminded herself that John was so dead against spanking and she felt obliged to take in to account his preferences. As much as Claire still wanted to impose a spanking regime and was sure that would work for them all, she didn’t want to go against her husband’s overriding refusal to use or even threaten a spanking.

Accordingly, she never even raised the threat of a spanking with Melanie.

Melanie, to be fair to her, was worried about her exams and knew how important they were, and also knew she didn’t have the self-imposed willpower to study hard enough. She would study for a few minutes, look at her phone, and then put her book down and message friends on one of the various social sites. The time flew by as she did so and before she knew it she had lost several hours revision time.

Claire knew about Melanie’s dependence on her phone but didn’t think it right to confiscate it. After all, her daughter was eighteen-years-old and so too old to be dealt with like that.

What Claire didn’t know was that Melanie wanted to be dealt with like a girl several years younger than her actual age as that would help her do the things she needed to do. She had tried to discuss her lack of willpower with her mum, but Claire had directed her to her dad, who she said had more experience than her at revising. However, both knew that John would give guidance on how to revise but be unable to deal with Melanie’s lack of willpower.

Melanie had sat with her dad on a number of occasions and he did give her several good pointers, including putting her phone in a drawer. He emphasised though that she needed to overcome her lax attitude herself as she was an adult now. Spanking was never mentioned in any way during those discussions.

Claire listened to the discussion sometimes and thought that Melanie was taking on board the advice her dad was giving her and for a short while felt more relaxed about the exam results, but it soon became clear that Melanie was ignoring the advice because she still didn’t have the willpower.

In fact, Melanie tried to follow her dad’s advice but was getting more and more depressed by her inability to revise properly. She was even worried enough to ask her best friend, Emma, who did revise properly and yet was so similar to Melanie in all other respects.

Just like Jenny, Emma was initially reluctant to explain why she was so good at revision but then took a deep breath and told Melanie that she was now spanked as the main disciplinary method, including for bad results in tests which she found exactly the incentive she needed.

“Mum uses a hairbrush on me which really stings but she made it clear that at my age a simple hand spanking would hurt her more than me,” she explained.

Melanie gave the discussion a lot of thought. She hated the idea of being spanked, or at least thought she did, and was reluctant to suggest it. She knew asking her dad was a definite no, no, and pondered asking her mum but thought she would just refuse on the basis her dad said no.

Melanie also wanted to get rid of being grounded. She realised that if she was successful in getting a spanking regime in place it would mean getting spanked for all of the things she currently got grounded for, but that would be a real bonus for her as she hated being grounded, and knew that getting spanked would be a great result for her.

Indeed, Emma had said exactly that and explained that even though she hated being spanked it meant at least she was free to leave the house, albeit with a very red and stinging bottom as well as the backs of her legs. She even joked how she had several dresses and skirts with hems down to her knees which she wore after every spanking so no one would see the redness of her skin.

What got Melanie thinking as well, was Emma’s admission that after a spanking she started to find the stinging erotic and would often use her, ‘Sweetheart,’ which was her name for her vibrator, and gave herself several huge orgasms before going out. It made the stinging even more palatable but she still needed her long hemmed skirts and dresses.

So Melanie had a quandary. On balance, she reckoned that she would prefer to be spanked than grounded for days on end. On the other hand, like Emma, she was likely to hate the spanking itself, but if it ended up turning her on then that was another plus. However, would her mum deride her for asking and in any case just say her dad was against it so there was no way she would be spanked? Melanie decided that that was the most likely response from her mum and so she decided to say nothing.

The next day Melanie got a result from her latest test. She knew that Emma had come top of the class and she had come almost bottom. Emma joked that she won’t be getting a spanking today. Melanie, however, brooded as she knew she would end up being grounded because of the poor mark.

When Melanie got home and showed her mum the test mark there was the inevitable, “I expected better from you, young lady. That mark gets you grounded for three days.”

“Yes, mum,” Melanie replied despondently.

Melanie didn’t have to show her dad the mark because he was away on a business trip for two weeks, so it would just be her and her mum in the house. The next day was Saturday and Melanie moped around the house as she usually did when grounded.

“You could do more revision,” Claire said in a demanding tone of voice.

“I have been revising all morning, mum,” Melanie lied.

Claire shot back with, “Well doing more won’t hurt, will it?”

“Sure, mum, after lunch I’ll do some more,” Melanie replied although knew she had already spent most of the morning on her phone and so would be again in the afternoon.

Claire stayed downstairs but kept an ear out for Melanie. She knew that her daughter didn’t spend much time revising and was mainly on her phone as she was able to monitor her daughter’s use although Melanie wasn’t aware of that. She had told her daughter the monitoring had ended when she was sixteen-years-old, but it didn’t.

Melanie though, being a teenager, was far more savvy on these things than her mum and not only did she know that her mum was still tracking her use of the phone, she also knew that she could track her mum's use. She was pretty sure her mum wasn’t aware of that. However, having decided she would prefer a spanking regime were introduced rather than the ever so boring grounding regime, she wanted to make her mum aware of it without actually asking her.

How, though? She pondered as she lay on her bed with her finger running up and down her wet pussy lips as she fantasised about getting spanked by her mum. She brought herself to a huge orgasm and then, in a flash, it struck her how to get her mum to spank her.

Melanie picked up her phone and messaged Emma. “Did you get a spanking when you showed your mum the test result? I bet you didn’t.” Melanie knew her mum would see the message but not think that she knew that.

Claire’s phone pinged but she didn’t look at her phone as there was an almost constant pinging which she knew meant another message sent by Melanie. She got herself a cup of coffee before sitting at the dining table and started to flick through the messages since she last looked a couple of hours earlier. She gasped when she got to the message from Emma.

The phone pinged again and this time Claire eagerly picked it up. It was a reply from Emma. ‘No spanking for the test as the result was good.’

Melanie hoped her mum was following the exchange and replied, ‘Well I am grounded for three days so maybe a spanking would be better.’

Wow, Claire thought. Maybe Melanie did want a spanking and the thought got her very excited as she again played over in her mind all the benefits a spanking regime would bring her.

Emma replied, ‘Ha-ha, especially if you use your ‘Honeybunny’ afterwards.’

Melanie laughed as that was the name of her vibrator. ‘Too right, girl. Maybe you are the lucky one having a mum who spanks you.’

‘Except that it hurts,’ Emma replied.

‘Not for three days,’ Melanie pushed back.

‘Very true,’ Emma agreed.

Claire read the exchanges with wider and wider eyes. It was now clear that Melanie would accept a spanking regime, and she reckoned that given the experiences of her own friends, and their daughter’s, that Melanie would react just like Emma and be far better off. The only hang-back was John who she doubted would agree.

However, he was away so maybe if she spanked Melanie once or twice before he got back he would agree. It was worth a try, she thought. Within a few moments though she quickly decided that it was worth more than a try and the thought of spanking her daughter was getting her more and more excited because a spanking regime would help her so much.

Now, though, Claire had to work out how to get Melanie to agree to be spanked, and for what, without admitting she had monitored her phone for over two years more than she said she would. That would be ever so hard and most likely Melanie would hate her forever even if she accepted a spanking regime and being hated by her daughter wasn’t going to be helpful at all. So, she just had to work out how to bring up the idea without admitting she was monitoring her daughter’s phone.

As Claire was thinking what to do, Melanie came downstairs and walked into the dining room. Claire quickly covered her phone with the newspaper.

Melanie saw her mum hide her phone and assumed that she had read the exchanges with Emma and that gave her the confidence to carry out the plan she had hatched. She got straight to the point. “Mum, I need to go out.”

Ela_Black
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ela_Black

Claire was shocked out of her thoughts of spanking and said sternly, “You are grounded, so, no.”

Melanie pleaded, “But I need to, mum. Please.”

Claire was resolute. “No, Melanie. You have earned your punishment and so go back upstairs and carry on revising.”

Melanie stamped her foot deliberately to make herself look childish and said rudely, “Not fair.”

Claire responded in a cross tone of voice, “Well you should have thought about that when you didn’t revise well enough for that last test.”

Melanie replied in an exaggerated rude teenager tone, “Still not fair.”

The tone of voice Melanie used annoyed Claire. “Stop acting childishly.”

Melanie replied rolling her eyes upwards, “Whatever.”

That tone and look really annoyed Claire. “I said stop acting childishly or I’ll deal with you like a child.”

“So what?” Melanie replied knowing she was winding her mum up.

Claire gave her daughter a stern look and said firmly, “I mean it, young lady. You are heading for a spanking.” Claire froze as she realised what she had said but was excited at the prospect but then suddenly was worried as she wondered how her daughter would react.

Melanie swallowed hard at the threat but knew she now could push her mum over the edge and get the spanking regime she hankered after, and the thought of which was getting her more and more aroused.

“Go on then,” Melanie said with a pout and putting her hands on her hips.

So that was how come Claire was glaring up at her daughter knowing she had a decision to make. Melanie had shown she wanted to be spanked and Claire was happy to spank her daughter and indeed thought it would do her a lot of good. However, a big vote against would come from her husband. Should she go against her husband’s wishes and spank their daughter, she asked herself?

Claire took a deep breath and made her decision which she reckoned was the only answer. She pointed to the sideboard and ordered, “Get me the hairbrush that is in the top drawer.”

Melanie looked shocked but didn’t argue as her plan was working. She had supposed a hairbrush would be used and so obediently went to the drawer her mum pointed at, opened it, and took out the wooden backed paddle hairbrush, stepped back to her mum, and handed her the hairbrush.

Claire took the hairbrush and ordered, “Right, young lady. Get your shorts and knickers down to your ankles and get across my lap.”

Melanie was shocked at the suddenness of demand and momentarily wanted to object. However, it was exactly what she had worked towards with the exchange of messages with Emma, and so she immediately succumbed and pushed her shorts and knickers down to her knees as she saw her mum straighten up on the chair and flatten her dress although leaving most of her legs still bare. She knew that whilst concerned about the pain she was also aroused by the prospect of being spanked, just as Emma told her she was.

Claire watched her daughter lower her shorts and knickers but was calm and collected and certain she had made the right decision. She would have to deal with her husband soon enough but she would be dealing with her daughter first which was an exciting prospect given the freedom it would also give her.

She pointed to her thighs and ordered, “Get across my lap, young lady. Act like a child and be disciplined like one.”

Melanie licked her lips and winced with the realisation of the imminent spanking as she eased herself down and across her mum’s lap. She stopped her fall with her hands on the floor and lowered her full weight on to her mum’s bare thighs. She immediately saw her own legs with her shorts and knickers around her knees, as well as the upside down backs of her mum’s legs and the undersides of part of her bare thighs.

As much as she still wanted this spanking and a spanking regime introduced, there was no question that being across her mum’s lap like this was humiliating and as she felt her mum’s palm rubbing her bottom in circles she felt just like a very naughty schoolgirl and definitely younger than her eighteen years.

Claire looked down at her daughter’s bare bottom as she rubbed in circles and was ever more confident that her decision was right. Certainly seeing the exchange of texts between Melanie and Emma helped, but she thought she would have ended up here anyway once Melanie spoke so rudely to her.

So, with a clear conscience, and happy she had got her way, she raised her hand and brought her open palm down very firmly on her daughter’s far bare bottom cheek. The gasp she heard from Melanie actually helped tell her that she was doing the right thing and so spanked her daughter time and again on alternate bottom cheeks and felt more and more satisfied with the louder and louder gasps as the bottom across her lap was turned deeper and deeper shades of red.

Once Melanie’s bottom was a bright red colour Claire stopped for a few moments and picked up the paddle hairbrush, tapped it once on each bottom cheek, and then proceeded to land very hard spanks on alternate bottom cheeks.

Melanie gasped as each spank landed and as the stinging intensified she could see why Emma hated being spanked. Still, there was, hopefully, the feelings of eroticism to come afterwards. However, that hope faded as she felt her mum rub the paddle hairbrush in circles around her bottom before landing the first spank which drew the loudest gasp so far and those gasps got louder and louder as the spanks continued. Melanie was hating the spanking with the hairbrush for sure and now regretted tricking her mum.

Melanie kicked her legs as the spanks landed and before long her shorts and knickers were kicked off and fell on to the floor. She didn’t realise that as her eyes were then tear-filled and so everything was now a blur.

Claire smiled to herself as she saw her daughter’s shorts and knickers kicked on to the floor and knew that spanking.

Claire could tell that Melanie was struggling as she first sobbed and then cried uncontrollably. She was learning a lesson, Claire told herself, and one she intended repeating if she got her way. This was just so good, she told herself, and continued to land spank after spank and watched with a maternal satisfaction as Melanie kept on kicking her legs and squirming around on her lap. This was so much better than the tension that existed during grounding, she kept reminding herself.

Claire stopped the spanking though when she saw that Melanie’s bottom cheeks were glowing red and slightly bruised and that tears flooded down her face.

“You can get up, young lady, but go to your room until I come and let you out. Ten minutes thinking time about how rude you were.” Claire wanted the time to consider what she needed to do to impose the spanking regime.

Melanie eased herself up from her mum’s lap and rubbed her blazing bottom cheeks furiously. As she stepped from foot to foot she told herself that she really hated being spanked and didn’t want to be spanked again and hoped now that this would be a one-off.

However, as she ran upstairs and threw herself on her tummy on to her bed still rubbing her bottom she felt that eroticism that Emma spoke about. That feeling intensified as she ran her finger along her very wet pussy lips and in just a few moments she reached an orgasm. She waited only a few moments before bringing herself to a second even more intense orgasm and knew she had to make sure the spanking regime was introduced.

Downstairs Claire could hear her daughter’s erotic moans and gasps. That was good, she told herself, and so telephoned Jenny. “I just spanked Melanie,” she told her friend breathlessly.

“Well done, girl,” Jenny replied.

Claire asked, “You mentioned a set of rules Emma has to abide by. Could you let me have them please?” she asked.

Jenny replied, “Sure thing. I’ll email them to you. There are lots.”

So, by the time Claire went upstairs to let Melanie out of the bedroom she had the list of rules from Jenny and had printed them out. She was now resolute when she walked into Melanie’s bedroom and more so when she saw her daughter was lying on her bed in the coitus position and was rubbing her bottom.

Melanie looked up as her mum entered her bedroom and was the first to speak. “Sorry, mum. You were right to spank me.”

As Melanie had already decided that she was right to have tricked her mum into spanking her she thought it best she apologised before her mum said anything. Melanie also decided that she needed to show her mum respect and whereas previously she would have stayed lying on her bed, this time she stood up and didn’t interrupt her mum. She did have to continue to rub her bottom though as it stung so much still. As she stood there she knew she wanted another orgasm as well.

Melanie’s apology and submissive attitude, as well as the fact that she was rubbing her bottom, all told Claire that she was right to have spanked Melanie and she was pleased that she had the list of rules ready.

“I know I was, young lady, and I think that you will need to be spanked again if you are rude, or break the rules I now want to set for you. Do you understand what I am saying? That I want to introduce a spanking regime for you.”

Claire was more and more excited at the prospect and even made it sound like the decision was already made.

Melanie knew the answer she had to give, as she was confident were mum would press her anyway and it would be better if she at first resisted, and she said in an almost desperate tone, “Please don’t, mum. It hurt so much. I’ll be good anyway, I promise.”

Claire had expected a tirade of abuse from her daughter so that was a better reaction than she had expected and replied firmly, “Well I think it is the deterrent you need, young lady, and so from now on your punishment will be a spanking instead of being grounded.”

Melanie was inwardly delighted but kept a doleful face. “Oh,” she said with a wavering voice.

Claire continued to lay out the new regime. “I have a list of rules for you so get to know them as breaking any one of them gets you a spanking.”

Melanie took the sheets of paper and glanced at the list and saw she would be breaking lots of rules. She even gasped when she saw that her mum would be testing her on whatever she was revising for and a poor mark would get a spanking as well. Mind you, that was how it helped Emma, Melanie reminded herself. If it worked and she got better results then she would want to live at home and attend the local college so the that the spanking regime helped her whilst there as well. Of course, the subsequent orgasms were an added bonus she thought, smiling to herself.

Claire knew she had to deal with how they would tell John and speaking in a stern tone of voice, said, “We won’t tell your dad. I will only spank you when he isn’t here and as he works late most days there will be plenty of times for me to give you a deserved spanking. You will also get some longer skirts and dresses to hide your red bottom cheeks and legs when he is at home. Is that understood, my girl?”

Melanie thought that would work well which meant the new discipline regime would work. She felt bad that she had tricked her mum but she wouldn’t ever tell her and would definitely accept every spanking she earned and her mum would be the sole decision maker. It was the start of a new part of her life and she wanted it to happen.

Melanie gave a gentle sob and a submissive, “Yes, mum. I understand and will accept your decisions.”

Both knew the regime would be imposed strictly, as that was Claire’s character, and so there would be plenty of pain-filled spankings that Claire would give and Melanie would have to endure, but both wanted that.

Melanie was so relieved she sent a message to Emma, knowing her mum would see it. “Mum has imposed a spanking regime which I know she will enforce strictly but I definitely need it. I love my mum so much.”

Claire saw the message and was very excited with the new regime because she knew that it would take no more than half-an-hour from confronting Melanie that she had broken a rule to scold and spank her thoroughly, rather than the heavy atmosphere in the home that lasted for the days her daughter was grounded.

The comparison was just so good for Claire, she told herself, and a real weight off her shoulders. So now, instead of grounding her, she would enthusiastically put Melanie across her lap for a long and hard bare bottom spanking each time she broke a rule and that would give her daughter the constant reminder of her stinging bottom without the teenage sulking and arguments that grounding always involved.

She would use the regime to ensure her daughter revised, but then had the added benefit of using spanking for any other misbehaviour which was a real plus as well. So, the very happy mum held out her arms and Melanie happily fell into them and accepted the loving maternal hug.

Melanie was aroused by the huge number of rules which she was sure would lead to maybe even several spankings a week, but also orgasm after orgasm, and was so happy that she had succeeded in changing her discipline regime. Spanking was definitely better than being grounded and was sure the new regime would encourage her to study better and get higher marks. In the exams, she told herself with a smile, as well as on her bottom.

Of course, neither admitted to themselves that, instead of playing each other, a simple, “Will you spank me in future, mum?” from Melanie would have received the response, “Yes, of course I will, but we won’t tell your dad.”

It didn’t matter though, as both mum and daughter got there anyway.

 
 

 
 

 

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments