Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Disciplinarian

"Money can’t buy you happiness and it won’t spare you from a spanking."

14
7 Comments 7
32.5k Views 32.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Famous Story

 

We had just finished dinner and mom was cleaning up. She loaded the dirty pots and pans into the dishwasher. She didn’t talk to me. Instead she let her actions speak for her. Slamming pots and pans were her way of conveying her anger.

“Kait, you are a foolish girl. You had better tell me what you were thinking. Tell me!” she ordered. Her face was red with anger and I knew she wasn’t going to let this go anytime soon. If she wasn’t ignoring me, she was begging for a fight.

“Mom- for the hundred millionth time- let’s drop this, OK?” I was tired of this argument going around in circles. Clearly she wasn’t tired at all. She placed the dishtowel on the kitchen counter and walked quickly walked towards me.

“You just wait until your father hears about this. You just wait young lady, you will be grounded for months.”

I rolled my eyes as she once again tried to use dad against me. It never works, but she keeps trying. Mom isn’t the brightest bulb in the chandelier. I learned a long time ago that if I push her long and hard enough, I’ll get what I want.

“Kait, you tried to bribe a cop. Do you know what trouble you’re in?” she asked in an overly dramatic tone.

“Yeah mom, you keep reminding me every couple of minutes. Can’t we call Mr. Bains, our lawyer? He can take care of it.”

“Do you know how much that is going to cost? Kait this is serious. Why aren’t you taking this seriously?”

“Maybe it’s because I don’t care mom. I tried to bribe a cop, so what’s the big deal? He didn’t take it. Call our lawyer, he’ll get the charge reduced to something and then this whole shit will be over.”

“You have an answer for everything, don’t you Kait?” Mom yelled in frustration.

“Yes I do, mom. Stop making a freakin’ big deal of it. That’s what lawyers are for.”

She threw her hands in the air and shook her head.

“You are hopeless, Kaitie, completely hopeless.”

“So are you,” I mumbled, but she didn’t hear me.

I plopped myself down with my netbook and opened a chat program. My friends were online, so at least I’d have some escape from mom’s wrath.

As I was chatting with my online friends, the doorbell rang. I ignored it.

“Kait, can you get the door? ” Mom yelled.

The doorbell rang again. I ignored it again.

It rang a third time, no big deal.

Mom ran to the door. “Couldn’t you answer it?” she asked me, again ready for a fight.

“Nope. I couldn’t,” I replied, not hiding my indifference. She shot me a dirty look.

“Who’s there?” she asked through the door.

“Southern City Police, please open the door,” a man said from the other side.

“Shit!” I exclaimed as I shook my head in disbelief.

Mom opened the door and the man stepped in the hallway. I heard the man speaking to her.

“Mrs, Baker, I’m detective Chang with the Southern City Police. I would like to ask your daughter a few questions.”

“Tell him to fuck off!” I yelled.

Mom gasped in shock. “I’m sorry officer, I mean, detective. I’m sorry for my daughter’s behavior,” mom explained.

“You’re not the one that needs to apologize,” the detective said as he walked towards me.

“She’s only 17 years old, you know how they can get,” she said to him.

“Not if they’re disciplined correctly,” he interrupted her.

I looked at him. What could he possibly know about discipline? You would never believe this guy was a cop. He was relatively short, maybe 5’7 with salt and pepper hair and clean-shaven. He looked like he was about 40 years old. I don’t know what it was but, I couldn’t take him seriously even if I tried.

“Kait, I have on my report that you tried to bribe one of our officers,” he said as he approached me.

“That’s old news, Mr. Chan,” I said, still uninterested. I figured I would let my lawyer handle everything.

“Kait, you will refer to me as Detective Chang. Do you understand?”

“Do you know that my dad owns Baker Enterprises, the biggest company in this town?”

“And I’m going to own your behind in a few minutes,” he quipped back.

“Yeah right, but I don’t want to talk to you right now, Detective Chang. Did I say your name correctly?”

“She is a handful, sir,” my mother explained again.

“I can see that,” he said as he stared down at me.

“I don’t know what to do with her. Her dad frequently goes away on business and this is the behavior I have to deal with.”

“You’re not doing a very good job in dealing with it, Mrs. Baker,” he explained.

“I know sir, but I don’t know what to do with her.”

“I do,” Chang said as he took off his denim jacket.

I got up from the sofa, pissed at the way they talked about me as if I didn’t exist.

“So what are you going to do?” I asked him angrily.

“See what I mean? She acts like a little bitch,” mom said.

“She is a little bitch.

vonpeachess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vonpeachess

She needs a good spanking,” Chang said calmly.

“It’s much too late for that now,” mom said remorsefully.

“No, it’s not too late at all,” he told her.

“No fuckin’ way is he going to spank me!” I told mom.

“Watch your language, Kait!” Mom chastised.

“She also needs her mouth washed out with soap, too,” Chang said. His stare was cold. I could tell he wasn’t happy with me, but too bad for him.

He looked at mom, “Do you want me to spank her? I’ll do it right here, right now.”

I started to get nervous. It didn’t appear as if he was joking, and mom knew she couldn’t handle me. I looked at mom and hoped that she would not accept his offer.

“Mom, no don’t let him spank me, PLEASE!” I begged.

“It’s your choice, Mrs. Baker. I will if you want me to,” he offered again.

“Mom, say no! I’m sorry, please say no! Don’t make him spank me! Mommy no, please!!”

She looked at me and glanced again at Detective Chang. I knew she was thinking about it. My heart pounded as my anxiety grew. I turned away from them, ready to make a run to my room when I heard mom say, “Spank her.”

“Come here, Kait,” he said calmly.

Chang rolled up his sleeves as he sat on the sofa. I pleaded with mom not to let him do it, but she ignored me.

“Go over to him,” mom said as she nudged me.

I nervously walked over to him. My palms were sweaty and my mouth was dry.

“You’re not really going to do this?” I asked him meekly.

“Take down your skirt and get over my knee,” he ordered.

“NO!! I’m not going to do that!” I protested.

“I’m asking you again, Kait to take down your skirt and get over my knee.”

“NO!!! I yelled as I moved away from him, this time closer to mom.

Chang turned to mom, “Mrs. Baker, please take off your daughter’s skirt and panties and bring her to me.”

“No, mom, please! NO!” I pleaded, but it was her turn to ignore me. Mom unfastened my short denim skirt and took them off.

“And when did you start wearing these?!” she asked as she pulled down my little pink thong.

She brought me to Chang. He averted his eyes from my exposed pussy, but not before he took a quick glance. He pulled me over his knee, the palms of my hands on the living room rug.

“This is what should have been done a long time ago,” he said as I felt the first stroke from his hand.

“Ouch!” I yelped as I felt the sting on my ass.

That was only the start. The strokes came hard and fast. He was so methodical, almost patient, as if he had all the time in the world to do this.

“They listen much better in this position. See, she’s no trouble at all,” Chang said to my mom.

His spanks were consistent, nearly perfect in timing. He spanked my ass, then my upper-thighs. Dare I say he was so good at what he did, I knew I knew this wasn’t the first time he spanked someone. I was “lucky enough” to feel the pain of his experience.

He put his hand on my ass and I moved to get up.

“I’m not finished. I will tell you when I’m finished,” he scolded. Within seconds, he resumed the punishment.

I winced and flinched as I felt my ass got warmer. I tried kicking my legs in protest, but that only made him spank me harder. I could feel my mother watching him, and she did nothing to stop him. She wanted this to happen. It was all her fault.

I was determined that no matter how hard he spanked me or how embarrassed I felt, I would not cry.

Determination only gets you so far.

“Mrs. Baker, don’t be afraid to give her a spanking when she misbehaves,” he instructed, still never missing a stroke.

“I can’t do that. I can’t discipline her like that,” mom said.

I closed my eyes tightly as I felt the tears pressing against my eyelids. The sound of my ass being spanked, Chang’s voice, the sting on my now tender behind was an assault on my senses, I started crying.

“Uh oh, here come the tears,” Chang said mockingly, but he didn’t slow down.

“I think she’s had enough, Det. Chang,” mom intervened.

“Do you think so?” he asked still spanking me.

“Yes, I do, you can stop now, she’s red enough.”

“As you wish, Mrs. Baker,” Chang said politely. He tapped me twice on the back.

“You can get up now,” he said.

“I got off his knee and rubbed my sore, pinching behind.

“Your mother saved you from a more serious spanking. I would have kept going. Now apologize to her for being disobedient.”

“I’m sorry mom,” I said through my tears.

“Now apologize to me, Kait.”

“I’m sorry, Det. Chang.”

“Now stand in the corner and face the wall until I say you can leave,” Chang instructed.

I stood in the corner touching my warm and tender behind.

“Det. Chang, my husband and I could never do what you just did. Maybe we did spoil her a bit too much.”

“With all due respect, that’s an understatement,” Chang responded.

“If you or your husband won’t spank her, then I will. You call me and I’ll give her the discipline she needs.”

“We will do that,” mom said with a sigh of relief.

“Did you hear that, Kait?” Mom asked.

“Yes, mom,” I sniffled.

I don’t think I’ve seen the last of this Chang guy.

Published 
Written by Sandrine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments