Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Job

"A snowy night heats things up for a Southern boy in Maine"

1
1 Comment 1
10.0k Views 10.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words

When I graduated from college, there was a recession and no-one seemed to be hiring in my home state.   After many months of pounding the pavement without success, I went to a job fair and landed a position as a factory outlet manager.   The store was just being built in Kittery, Maine and they needed someone to oversee the interior design phase, manage the store, hire staff and have it all done in time for the holidays.   It was the best offer I had, so after two weeks of training, I was off to Maine to start my new life.

 

It was exciting.   I was exploring a new place- New England is beautiful in the Fall, the work was interesting and I really enjoyed hiring the personnel.   You can always tell when a young man is the manager of a store ….the staff is usually young and always pretty.   This was an upscale dinnerware outlet – you’d recognize the name.   With a college nearby I had my pick of young lovelies to keep me company during the workday.   Of course during my “extensive training” I had been warned repeatedly about sexual harassment in the workplace, but there’s no harm in looking so if it’s in your power- why not surround yourself with beauties?     By our November grand opening the store looked great- mountains of crystal stemware, glass display cases full of dinnerware, flatware, gifts and great looking employees.   Corporate wanted to host a big party in the store to introduce ourselves to the other area merchants.   It was after scheduled for a Sunday, after hours and I was told to hire a caterer to supply trays of food and a bar.   I asked my staff if they wanted to work a little overtime as bartenders and hostesses and they all showed up in “little black dresses”   When he walked in and saw what we had done to the store, the guy who hired me actually gave me a high-five!   Needless to say it was a great success and the girls and I became friends that night   Sunday was the only evening that we closed before ten.   It became the night that we would get together at a local bar for dinner, drinks, dancing and to celebrate the end of the weekend.   I wasn’t their “date”, but I could feel the eyes of other guys in the bar-staring and wondering why all of these Babes were with me.   I loved dancing with each of them or in the center of a group.   Watching their firm bodies gyrate to the music in youthful abandon.   Even if I was treated like just “one of the girls”, I felt like a millionaire!   I was a good boy and obeyed the rule to not “go fishing off of the company dock”, but I did have more then enough images in my brain of soft, bouncing flesh to keep me going during my daily shower wank.    Kathy, Kim, Debbie and Brenda all fueled my imagination. All of them had something to offer, but it was the thought of Cindy that always gave me the most satisfying climax.   She wasn’t the prettiest, that would have been Brenda with her Nordic ancestry, but Cindy had a way about her that oozed sex.   She was of medium height with dark-wavy hair, emerald green eyes and skin like cream.   My dad had always called that look “black Irish.”   She moved like a cat…really.   One moment I’d think I was all alone and suddenly she would be rubbing up against me, her body practically purring.   It was never anything inappropriate, but I think she secretly took pleasure in seeing how flustered she could make me.   One Sunday night, after the Holiday shopping season was done, the girls were all getting ready to go out.   It had been snowing for a couple hours and the world had already changed.   There were no footprints in the parking lot as the snowflakes silently slipped past the light poles.   I was about to lock the door when Cindy said, ”you coming Boss?” “Not tonight,” I said.   “I need to finish some reports for Monday morning….try to have fun without me!”    “Can I help?” she offered.   “It’s OK,” I said “but, this will only take a couple hours- I’m gonna grab a pizza and then come back.”   “How about I go get the pizza while you keep working,” she said.   “Then you can beat this storm- you Southern boys don’t know about Maine winters!”   “That would be great!- here’s twenty bucks- I really appreciate this.”   She was off to dust off her car and to tell the other girls not to wait.   I went back to my office to finish my reports and kept an eye out Cindy’s return.   After about half an hour I saw headlights through the plate glass store front and I walked through the darkened store to meet her at the front door.   She had a pizza in one hand and a shopping bag in the other.   “This smells soooooo good.” She said.   “Can I stay for a piece?”   “Sure” I said taking the box from her hands and laying it on a nearby checkout counter.   She put down the bag and pulled out two beers…”Pizza always tastes better with beer” she said with a smile.   I agreed and we toasted the end of our week as we tucked into our dinner.   We were enjoying the view of snow falling outside the windows when she excused herself to go to the toilet. “This stuff goes right through me,” she said as she skipped to the back room.   I was looking with amazement at the piling snow when I sensed her next to me.   I hadn’t heard her footsteps, but I could see our reflection in the window glass.   She had slipped out of her clothes-stripped down to a pair of blue panties.   I turned in shock to face her- my jaw must have dropped because before I knew what was happening, her lips were pressed to mine and her tongue was deep in my mouth.   She tasted of pizza, beer and lust.   I instantly responded, forgetting all of the warnings about dating employees.   Besides, we weren’t dating- this was pure fucking!   It was a first for me. No woman had ever seduced me before.   It’s not that I’m ugly-   I had plenty of girls in college, but I was always the aggressor.

alicelidell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alicelidell

  I don’t know if I should blame the Puritans or Catholics, but I felt that girls were letting me do something to them that they didn’t really enjoy.   I’d get distracted during sex by the guilt I felt for violating the innocence of my partner- forcing them with my superior size and strength to submit to the demands of my lust.   I’d also think too much during the act- questioning if I was pleasuring my partner enough.   I needed to stay in control to remember to do all of the things I had learned gave pleasure to a woman.   Sex was something that I needed, but I didn’t want to get the reputation of being selfish in bed.   Nagging doubts never entered my mind with Cindy.   I don’t know if it was her seduction, the forbidden fruit of employee sex or the fact that we were surrounded by windows and anyone driving by could see us, but I felt vulnerable.    It was a new and exciting feeling that heightened my senses and freed me from deciding what to do next.   For the first time I could completely give into the pleasure.   She obviously wanted me.   There was no need for me to “talk her into it.”   There was no reason to ask what she liked.   I was the one being taken and she was completely in control.     As we explored each others mouths, she started unbuttoning my shirt.   Soon I could feel her tender breasts pressed up against my chest- her nipples snagging in my curly hair.   She wasn’t busty, but her breasts were perfect! They were high on her chest, firm and round with slightly upturned nipples.   I admired them in the dim, ambient light from the parking lot- swelled, rose pink areolas stood out against her snow white flesh.   Her nipples hard from either the cold or the anticipation…I didn’t care which. As I bent down to suckle, my hands roamed past the small of her back to kneed her apple bottom.   She pulled my shirt off and turned her attention to loosening my pants.   When they were dropped around my ankles, she pushed me hard up against the window.   My skin was already flush with anticipation and when my back hit the freezing glass I gasped.   It was such a shock to have something so cold on my skin so soon after enjoying the burning warmth of skin on skin, that I almost forgot what she was doing.   That all changed as soon as her lips surrounded my cock.   Cindy was like a black hole and I couldn’t escape her sexual gravity.   When she first kissed me I felt as if my very soul was being sucked from my body.   I was willing, to be sure, but there was an animal hunger in her kisses that both frightened and excited me.   I had never been with a woman who was so wanton and I was caught off guard.   As I fell further under her spell my body disassociated.   I could feel the ice against my back and the fire of her lips consuming me, but it was as if the two were not connected.   The universe shrank to the intensely pleasurable event horizon where my aching cock met her hungry mouth.   I was vaguely aware of her hands- one was kneading my ball sack as the other had slipped into my crack and prodding my asshole- no one had ever done that before and it felt wonderful!     Her mouth sucked me rhythmically, pulling me in further with each delicious stroke. She moved both hands to my ass cheeks.   I tangled my fingers in her thick hair as she pulled me all the way into her throat and paused.   I looked down, disbelieving what I was feeling.   She pulled back, looked up and smiled wickedly as she caught her breath.   She then reached into her panties, removed a condom and unwrapped it.    Still looking at me she popped the rubber in her mouth like a breath-mint, took me in her hands and in one, practiced move sheathed my cock with her mouth.   Still holding my throbbing dick like a handle she guided me to an empty counter and bent over.   I removed her panties and admired her ample bottom; round and muscular at the top of shapely legs.   I also admired her pussy with it’s jet black hair a sharp contrast to the white skin of her thighs.   I couldn’t resist returning the favor of her wonderful blow job so I lowered my face towards her sex.   Her response to my gentle tonguing heightened my pleasure.   She squirmed and moaned with each probing lick.   Her cunt lips were glistening with nectar as I pushed my face deeper between her ass cheeks.   She smelled great and I licked her from clit to asshole- rimming her pert button as I enjoyed every salty inch of her skin.   I needed to be inside her and she needed it too.   The feel of her vagina was even better then her greedy mouth, sucking in my manhood and sending waves of pleasure that overwhelmed all of my other senses.   We moved together as one. Our husky breathing and the slap of wet skin on skin the only sound.   The store was filled with the smell of us as we both climbed closer to climax.   Her hand had found my scrotum again- a gentle massage added to my pleasure and the pressure that was building in my nuts.   Her hand moved to the bottom of my rigid shaft and she squeezed hard, delaying my ejaculation while she pulled me out of her insatiable slit and repositioned my tool over her sphincter.   I abandoned all reason as my cock violated her tight hole.   We both added low, guttural, primal moans to our rapid breathing.   I grasped her waste like a drowning man grasps for flotation.   My cock slamming deep inside her ravaged ass was pushing her along the counter and I wasn’t going to let the center of my universe get away.   My climax built beyond control, beyond reason as cum pulsed through my rigid cock. The eruption of release pounded at my skull as I cried out in triumph and collapsed atop her.   I was so focused on my own release that I hadn’t noticed her orgasm or that I was crushing her.   I quickly raised up on my hands and my softened cock slipped from her gaping asshole.   I needed to steady myself , as my senses returned and I felt my legs tremble.   She deftly rolled into a sitting position, still on the counter and between my shaking arms.   I was still catching my breath as she said, ”Welcome to Maine .” Her mouth sought mine again and she sucked what remained of my free will from my soul.  
Published 
Written by toucanchow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments