Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My first spanking

"My first spanking was quite a surprise!"

18
12 Comments 12
47.9k Views 47.9k
606 words 606 words
Famous Story
I had just turned thirty and a friend showed up at my apartment for our birthday/Christmas gift exchange. Marty was always fun to be with and we had worked together for awhile. She was close to fifty or so and I knew her for a year or so. When we got to trading gifts, we had a fun time.

I got a normal Christmas gift and then a pair of cotton bikini briefs with snowmen on them. She asked me to model it for her and I did so, since it covered everything and fit to my form. One of my birthday gifts turned out to be a three pack of male G-strings. She asked if I wouldn't mind modeling them for her. I laughed, knew she was serious and went along with it. I stripped, went to the other room and put each one on separately and modeled them for her, getting applause and whistles. Red, light blue and black were the colors and she told me red was her favorite color.

When I was finished with them, I came out wearing a tear-away bikini, which made her giggle a bit. As I walked away from her, she came from behind, tugged at the Velcro tabs and ripped the bikini off, leaving me totally naked. She whistled and complimented me on my toned backside.

When I turned around to face her she saw me in an active state and had me dance around a bit. Then, she very calmly walked over to a chair and sat down.

"Come here, baby."

I walked over and she took me across her lap. Next thing I knew she was giving me a spanking with her open hand. I was shocked and had nowhere to go and nothing to cover myself with. By the time I had a chance to react it was over.

SommerKittyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SommerKittyTS

I would say she swatted me a good dozen or so times. I felt a quick sting with each swat and no real harm was done.

"It's a good thing I didn't know ahead of time or I would have brought my paddle along."

I tensed up and she decided I needed a few more swats, making me wince a bit more. Again, no lasting harm was done. I didn't realize it at the time, but I was aroused and she could tell. I had never been spanked but when she finished it seemed like I wished she would have continued for a few more swats.

We agreed to keep this between us, but she let it slip one day, telling a few mutual friends that she gave me a 'fair, yet firm' spanking on my 'tiny bare hiney'. The women all laughed and only the lone guy didn't believe us, saying that grown men do not get spanked. I told him it was true, she did spank me. His face got all red when Marty said we were telling the truth and that men are never too old to be spanked by a woman.

Even though I was on my own, I told my mother what happened. She understood and then said something that I will never forget.

"Well, you probably deserved it. As long as there is no lasting harm, any woman that feels you need a sore backside will always have my blessing."

I told Marty what she said and she blushed a bit. We kidded about the spanking and she toyed with the idea of doing so again, but nothing ever happened. I have had other women tell me I deserved a sore backside, but nothing has ever happened since.

Published 
Written by David929
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments