Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My New Pro Basketball Life.

"If women want access to Delaney, they need to pay for it."

3
0 Comments 0
8.0k Views 8.0k
878 words 878 words
It felt amazing to be a king. Fallon had kept her promise, and was putting me on top of the world. Everywhere I went, I was waited on hand and foot now. This kind of attention and love was my childhood dream. Right then, as my car pulled up to the gym, there was a light tap on the window of my Bentley. My driver got out to open the door for three cheerleaders I had arranged for breakfast. As they slipped into the seats with me, they began taking off their team jackets. Underneath they wore nothing. Their naked bodies greeted me as I reached out with one hand and massaged their tits and wet pussies. They all giggled. With my other hand, I still held my phone to my ear. I put my finger to my lips, and shushed them. I just needed to wrap up this call.

“I got a lot happening today, Ma, and I need to get my head straight.”

“Have you arranged for us to come there for Christmas?”

“Let’s talk about Christmas later.” 

“It’s only three weeks away. How much longer will it take you?” my mother's voice grew more insistent.

“Let’s talk about it later,” I repeated more firmly. There was so much to think about when it came to my family. I needed to get this stardom thing figured out before my family came. I wanted to share my new success with them. But later, once I got my life and my enormous sexual appetite under control. 

As I hung up the phone, the black cheerleader took my dick out of my sweatpants. Her eyes grew wide at the massive fourteen inches that sprang out. The Asian cheerleader shoved her out of the way and sat on my erect stick that poked into the air. I could see my size made her uncomfortable as it squeezed through her uterus, but she was determined.

“You on birth control?” I asked her. “I don’t want your babies.”

“Yes,” she replied, stunned that I was so blunt with my caution. 

I cut the recorder on for my phone. In case any of these females wanted to lie about some rape shit later. “You clean?” I asked.

“Yes.”

“You said you’re on birth control? So you’re not having any babies?”

“Yes, I am. And no, I’m not,” she answered.

I turned to the others. They each answered they were on birth control and had no STD’s. I cut off the phone recorder. 

The Asian began to gyrate her ass.

MargoTigress
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MargoTigress

I grabbed her flesh and was rough as I thrust my pipe into her back. I smacked her skin hard. Her face scrunched up in pain, and she growled. She kept twirling her hips on my cock as her pussy ate me up. She was a trooper.

The black girl gawked in silence, looking like she didn’t know what to do next. 

“Stop,” I said to the Asian, who obediently slowed her stride. I looked at the black girl. “Get the fuck out of my car.”

Her face twisted, and she cocked her head back in pure black girl fashion. “Excuse me?”

“I said get the fuck out.” Her hesitation put me on edge. Like she had motives. I didn’t need any headaches with her going to the press in the future. I didn’t give a damn that we were both black. She looked like the type that would try to blackmail me later for money.

“Fuck you, you bastard,” she said reaching for the door handle. I didn’t give two fucks about a pissed off female. 

The Asian continued riding me and the white chick tongued her, while I sucked her big round titties.

My hand slapped the Asian’s skin again, even harder. “Grrr, more,” she muttered, biting down on her lip.

I grabbed the white girl’s blonde hair and yanked her head down. “Lick my balls,” I commanded. She scooted down onto the floor, and did as I told her. I could tell she wanted to please me. She placed my newly enlarged horse balls in her whole mouth. Her moist tongue felt good on my nuts first thing in the morning. “Hell yeah, suck ‘em good.” 

I slapped the Asian cheerleader’s ass hard again, and she grimaced, still hanging on. I threw her into the air and smashed her back onto my pipe like she was a rag doll. Making an ugly face through the pain, she took the beating like a champ. Her pussy walls felt thin, but it would do. I gripped her petite ass cheeks, and kept pummeling my steel into her uterus until I was satisfied and I felt my cum flood her canal. 

“When may I have more, sir?” she managed a smile. She sucked her lip, and lowered her head so that her black hair fell forward.

I knew what they wanted in return. They saw my star rising and hoped I would bring them along. To drop their name for a commercial, a marketing ad, an exclusive party, some airtime in a film, anything.

But if they wanted access, they needed to pay for it.

"Get off my dick."

Published 
Written by RatchetCaelan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors