Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife's Girlfriend II

"Continuation of My Wife's Girlfriend"

10
3 Comments 3
26.7k Views 26.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Rebecca pulled her dress off over her head and stood with a slightly apprehensive look on her pretty face. She had small, perky breasts with nipples shockingly red against the surrounding white flesh. I approached her slowly, savoring her nervousness.

I stopped when I was so close that my cock nearly touched her stomach.

“What are you going to do to me?” she asked.

I leaned forward and whispered. “Whatever I want.”

I reached up and touched her breast with my fingertips. She moaned and I rolled her nipple between my fingers, pinching, and teasing. Rebecca leaned into me. I looked over her shoulder and down at the beautiful rise of her ass, still pink from where I had smacked it. She had always worn tight jeans and skirts, always flaunted her firm, perfectly shaped bottom. I had seen my wife touch it and admire it. Haley had sometimes said she wished she had an ass like Rebecca’s. Rebecca loved that. I wondered how much attention Rebecca really wanted on that ass. I decided to find out.

I turned her around so that she face the wall. She put her hands against it and put her ass out, apparently understanding what I had in mind, or at least part of it. I licked the middle finger of my right hand and smacked her ass hard while my left stayed on her breast. My right hand lingered, massaging her cheek until my middle finger slipped into the crack. Her ass was soft. I twirled my finger around the tight hole.

Rebecca gasped. When she caught her breath, she said, “What are you . . .”

I interrupted her with another smack, followed by more touching. She sagged against the wall and moaned. “I’m going to teach you about ass play,” I whispered. “You’re going to learn to like it.” I smacked her ass again.

Rebecca sank to all fours. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a stick of butter. “This will be cold,” I said as I touched it to Rebcca’s taint. I ran it up to her clit and rubbed it around while she shuddered and squealed, then brought it back down to her asshole. Her butt cheeks clenched around it, crushing the end of the stick. I tossed the butter aside and smacked her ass a few more times for good measure. Some of the welts had turned purple. My cock throbbed. I wanted to ram it into Rebecca’s ass and blow my load, but that would end the game and I was enjoying it too much. I slid my index finger between her cheeks and teased her asshole and reached around with the other hand and started to rub her clit. She moaned and writhed, her body apparently unable to decide if it wanted more attention on the front or back. And suddenly, my finger was in her ass up the last knuckled.

Rebecca screamed. At first I thought it was pain, but she did not try to pull away. Her body rocked and twisted violently, ass clenching around my finger, back arching, fingernails scratching at the hardwood floor. She collapsed onto her stomach, still trembling.

shirlydoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shirlydoll

I sat down next to her and ran my hand down her back. Rebecca looked up at me with wide eyes.

“You okay?” I asked.

She nodded. “I want you to fuck me.” She looked away and hesitated. After a moment she said, “I want you to fuck me in the ass.”

“Beg for it,” I said.

“Please, fuck me in the ass,” she whispered.

“Louder.”

“Please, fuck me in the ass,” she said, her voice quivering.

“Use my name,” I said.

“Roy, I’m begging you. Please, fuck me in the ass. I need it. I need your cock. I love being your slut.”

I smiled and moved behind her as she rose to all fours and tilted ass toward me. I picked up the butter stick and rubbed it on my cock. Then I put my greasy hands on Rebecca’s ass cheeks and spread them. I set my cock on her hole and gently rubbed it around, teasing and preparing. She moaned, a sound that contained longing and dread, lust and terror. That moment could have gone on forever. My cock throbbing, Rebecca’s animal noises, her body open and inviting to any ill use I felt like finding. But the throbbing in my cock was starting to hurt and she pushed her ass back expectantly. I plunged myself into her.

She cried out but did not try to pull away. “Of fuck! Roy. Yes.”

I started to drive into her in a gentle rhythm. “Roy. God. Harder. Please, Roy. Fuck me harder!”

I put my hands on either side of her waist and used them for leverage to start pounding her, driving deep into her with each thrust and increasing the rhythm. And it occurred to me then that this entire situation was the opposite of anything either of us wanted. Rebecca had always prided herself on being in charge and in control, choosing who she fucked and how. Now she was begging me, a man she hated, to use her like a cheap whore. I had never wanted to hurt anyone, never been into rough sex, but now I was doing my best to send Rebecca on the most embarrassing emergency room trip of her life. It probably says something about me that it was with this thought that I came. My whole body shook and I had peculiar feeling like my insides had just deflated. I heard a noise nearby, but it barely registered. Nothing mattered except my pumping cock and Rebecca’s writhing body.

She had gone quiet in her orgasm. Her head and shoulders slumped to the floor and her mouth moved silently, unable to catch enough breath to speak, only making weird choking noises that sounded a bit like my name and a lot of swearing. I released my grip on her waist and she sagged to the floor as I pulled out, trailing cum over her bruised ass cheeks.

“I’ve never come like that,” Rebecca gasped. “I don’t know if I’ll ever come again.”

I felt a draft and looked around. The door was open and Haley, my wife and Rebecca’s girlfriend, stood there staring blankly. When she finally spoke it was in a vague, distant tone. “The meeting was cancelled. Got an early flight back. I wanted to surprise you.”

Published 
Written by NYJacko
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments