Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My wife's girlfriend

"A husband expresses his frustration on his bi wife's girlfriend."

20
10 Comments 10
34.2k Views 34.2k
963 words 963 words
Famous Story
When I married a bi girl I pictured a lot of freaky, three way sex with other bi girls. Somehow it never quite worked out that way. Instead I just had to deal with my wife’s bitchy girlfriend, Rebecca. Rebecca was a blue eyed redhead with an ass that could stop traffic, and she knew it. My wife always encouraged me to go out on nights when Rebecca came over, and I was fine with that. I could not stand the way Rebecca talked to me, the smug way she looked at me right before she and Haley went into the bedroom, or the way she howled when Haley made her come.

When Haley went out of town for a business trip I figured I would sleep in, relax, and maybe look at some internet porn. I was still in bed when I heard the front door open and wondered “What the fuck?”

I climbed out of bed, still wearing just my boxers, and went to the living room. Rebecca stood there, looking around. I remembered then that she had a key to the apartment, and I hated her for it. “I left my purse here last night,” she said by way of a greeting. She wore a tight blue sleeveless dress that showed a lot of leg. I felt my cock stirring and silently cursed its betrayal.

Looking around, I saw a purse on the coffee table. “Is that it?”

“Yes,” she said as she walked over to it, her heels clicking on the floor as she went.

I rolled my eyes. “You’re welcome.”

Rebecca bent over the purse and rummaged a bit. Her ass was tight, but looked like it would be soft to the touch. I was fully hard now and a little embarrassed. The last thing I wanted was for Rebecca to think I was into her. I turned to walk back to the bedroom.

“Where’s my money?” Rebecca asked. She rummaged faster, more furiously. “I had three hundred dollars in here. What did you do with it?”

I turned and faced her. “I didn’t touch your purse.”

“You took my money!” she accused as she walked up to me.

“Don’t call me a liar. You probably just left it somewhere, like you did your purse.”

“I know what I do with my money, asshole.”

I smirked. “You sure you didn’t give Haley a few bucks to have sex with you?”

Rebecca’s hand flew up to slap me. I caught her wrist and twisted it just enough to put her off balance. Then I pushed her away. I wouldn’t have minded smacking her, but I would have caught hell when Haley heard about it.

“Don’t touch me!” she screamed. “I took a women’s self defense class!”

I laughed at her.

candiegilson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
candiegilson1

She lunged and tried to punch me. I sidestepped it. She tried again, with the other hand, and I sidestepped again. She tried to stomp on my foot with one of her heels. I moved my foot and she broke the heel of her shoe and staggered. I caught her without thinking about it and she punched me in the chest. The punch didn’t hurt me much but it pushed Rebecca more off balance and she fell on her ass. The skirt rode up and I saw that she was wearing a black thong. My cock throbbed and I realized that I had been hard to whole time. I had heard of a rage boner, but I had never actually experienced one.

Rebecca jumped up and tried to hit me again with her right hand. I grabbed it with my left and put it against the wall so that I was behind her, holding her against the wall. My right hand fell and landed with a tremendous Smack! on her ass. She groaned with something more than pain. I smacked her ass again and now she was moaning, pushing her ass out to take more punishment. I smacked her a third time and this time I let my hand rest there to squeeze the reddened flesh.

“Do you want it?” I whispered in her ear. She didn’t answer, so I spanked her ass again and repeated the question.

“I want it,” she gasped.

“Beg for it,” I growled.

“Please,” she moaned. “Fuck me. Fuck me like a bitch in heat.”

I pulled the thong down and slid my hand around her snatch. She moaned and pushed against my hand, rubbing her clit on my fingertips. I pushed down my boxers and teased her wet lips with it. She bent over more. I drove into her hard and she gasped. I put both my hands on her hips and fucked her hard, pulling her back toward me every time my cock slammed into her.

“Oh, God!” she cried.

“Say my name.”

“Roy,” she whispered. I felt her tensing in anticipation of an orgasm.

“Louder!”

“Roy!” she screamed as she came. “Oh God, Roy!” I came hard as she cried out like she never had for Haley, and her whole body clenched around my cock.

Gasping, I took a few steps back. Rebecca leaned against the wall with her legs shaking and cum running down her inner thighs. She slowly turned to face me. Her nipples poked through her dress. She had small, firm breasts. I wondered what it would be like to pinch those nipples, to twist them, to knead those little breasts in my hands. I realized that I was hard, that I had just experienced my shortest recovery time ever.

Rebecca looked at me with burning eyes. “I hate you.”

“I know,” I said. “Now take off the dress. I’m not through with you yet.”

Published 
Written by NYJacko
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments