Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbors - chapter 2

8
2 Comments 2
10.4k Views 10.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words

"Next time, I want you to put it in me"

All day, that phrase had been pushing itself to the front of my mind.  And each time, I asked myself the same question:  What did she mean by that?

I had heard those words the night before at my neighbor Jenny's house.  She had said it to me after a mutual masturbation session more exciting, more intensely satisfying, than I had ever dreamed possible.  After our shuddering orgasms Jenny had used her fingers, still warm and wet from her vagina, to gather my semen from where it had landed on my body.  She then slid those cum covered fingers back inside herself, and as she did so she spoke the sentence that would not leave me.  "Next time, I want you to put it in me" could mean a couple of things.  To paraphrase a President, it all depends on what the meaning of "it" is.

I suppose I managed to get through the day without showing my inner turmoil.  But I couldn't begin to tell you what I did.

When I got home that evening, my wife was sitting at the kitchen table reading a magazine.  It may sound callous, but I didn't feel any sort of guilt about my dalliance with Jenny.  The way I looked at it, my wife hadn't lost anything; it had been years since she had shown any interest in sex, so I wasn't depriving her of anything.  And our marriage wasn't at any risk; I had no intention of leaving my wife for Jenny or anybody else.  It seemed to me that it was a win-win situation.  My wife wasn't bothered, and I had relieved some long pent-up sexual pressure.

"How was your day?" she asked as I hung up my jacket and hat.  "Oh, fine I suppose" I answered.  I didn't go into any detail because I couldn't.  "How about yours?" I asked in return.

She answered at some length, describing a day pleasantly full of useful activity.  I listened, commented when appropriate, and after dinner suggested that we take a walk.  We often do that when the weather is good, and I wanted to make sure that I didn't neglect the many parts of our marriage that were in good working order.

We left the house, and at the end of the walk my wife turned left, toward the house that Jenny rented.  Just as we reached Jenny's walk her door opened and Jenny appeared.

Jenny isn't a stunning beauty, but she has a very pleasing body and, (as I had just learned the night before) an impish, devil-may-care grin when she is feeling good.  She moved down her walk toward us, and we stopped to swap greetings.  Jenny was acting perfectly normal, and I hope I was.  If so it was pretty good acting on my part; it was all I could do to keep from staring hungrily at her small, shapely breasts whose nipples had so delightfully announced themselves the night before, at the perfect V where her legs met and where her fingers had gently caressed, then rubbed, and finally penetrated her beautiful pussy.

The three of us shared a few moments of neighborhood gossip, and then Jenny said she had to be going and stepped toward her car.  My wife and I began to walk again.  Then, from behind us, we heard Jenny say "Oh, I just remembered.  I'm glad I ran into you"  We turned back, and I was thrilled to see the same smile that I has seen the night before.  "I really appreciate your helping me last night" she said to me.  Then she turned to my wife and said "You have the most helpful husband.  I don't know how I could have moved all those boxes without him.  Do you think you could spare him again one evening this week?  We didn't finish everything I wanted to do last night."

What nerve! I thought admiringly.  She looked perfectly natural.  I could only hope that I was keeping a straight face.

My wife smiled at Jenny and answered "He is a dear, isn't he?  Of course you can have him again.  Just don't wear him out; I expect to get several more years of box moving out of him myself."

Jenny turned back to me, and this time I did spot the hint of a gleam in her eyes.  "I have to go out now, but how about later, say 9:00 or so?."  I managed to ignore the fact that I was in danger of displaying a rather impressive erection.  I smiled back and said "Sure.  Always my pleasure to assist a damsel in distress."

My wife and I got home from our walk around 8:30, and for the next hour I tried to look as though I was reading.  But I just stared at one page while thinking "It's going to happen again.  I'm really going to happen again."

At 9:25 I could wait no longer.  "I'm going over to Jenny's now" I called to my wife who was upstairs watching television.  "OK" she answered.  "If I'm asleep when you get back I'll see you in the morning."

The walk to Jenny's house seemed to take days and seconds; that doesn't make much sense, but that's what it felt like.  When I got to her door, I took a shaky breath and pressed the doorbell button.  "It's open, come on in" I heard Jenny call.

I opened the door and stepped into her small entry hall.  There was a faint light from the back of the house.  From Jenny's bedroom.  From that room, I heard Jenny say "Why don't you lock the door and come on back here."

When I stepped into Jenny's bedroom I was almost swept away by the sheer sensual impact of what I saw.  There was Jenny in her double bed.  She was propped up on a couple of pillows.

She was naked.  Her legs were bent at the knees and spread wide, revealing the faintly glistening cleft in her neatly trimmed bush.  One hand was stroking and teasing a perfect breast.  The other hand held a phallus.  Not one of the comically large ones you see in porn films; this one was a nearly perfect replica of a normal erect penis.

"Please come here" Jenny said, her voice almost a purr.  When I reached the bed she slipped the dildo into my hand, and in an echo of the previous night said "I want you to put it in me."

I wanted to move slowly, to savor each moment of this exquisite experience.  I put the tip of the dildo on the breast that Jenny wasn't caressing, about a half inch away from her erect nipple.  Her eyes closed, and she sighed in pleasure.  I slowly circled her nipple, gently but not so softly as to tickle.  My circle got smaller, slowly closing in on the perfect little bud.  When I finally grazed her nipple with the dildo Jenny gave a small, almost soundless gasp and whispered "Ah, yes, there - right there."  Then she dreamily opened her eyes and looked up at me.  "Don't you feel a little overdressed?" she asked.

I kept the dildo gently caressing her nipple as I used one hand to unbuckle my belt.  That done, I undid the button and worked the zipper down.  Still using only one hand I worked my jeans down over one leg, then the other, and stepped out of them.  My boxers looked like as though someone had pitched a tent sideways; my penis felt like an iron bar.

I began to slip my boxers down, and then stopped as I realized that the soft friction of the cotton cloth against my penis was really exciting.  Instead, I open the fly and allowed my shaft to spring free, standing hard and proud.  And was then thrilled beyond description when Jenny reached out and began to gently stroke me.

I replaced the imitation penis with my real thumb and forefinger at her nipple.  I felt the soft ridges of that beautiful little sprout as I gently pinched it, not quite twisting.  While I enjoyed the feel of her between my fingers, I began to trace the dildo slowly down her belly toward her delicious vagina.  And I shuddered with pleasure at the feel of Jenny's warm hand caressing my penis, her fingers gently exploring its length, now soft as butterfly kisses, now hard and insistent.

When I reached Jenny's vulva with the dildo I stopped.  By now Jenny had spread her legs even wider, and I could just make out the tiny bulge of her clit within the filmy tangle of her pubic hair.  Slowly, I approached the tender mound with the tip of the plastic penis.  Then, just as I had with her nipple, I slowly circled her clit, not quite touching.  As I did so, Jenny moaned, the sound of a woman who frankly wants gratification.

By now my penis was harder than it had ever been before.  The tip, so swollen that it looked faintly purple, throbbed.  By some magic, Jenny was able to sense when I was approaching orgasm, and slowed her strokes just enough to keep me on the edge without pushing me over.

My fingers on Jenny's nipple had begun working it more insistently.  Not hard enough to hurt, just the beginnings of a twist.

The imitation penis was only a hair's breadth from Jenny's now swollen clit.  In one fluid motion, I grazed the tip of the dildo over her clit, slid it down her moist cleft, and slipped it inside her fully wet vagina.

Jenny's moan now became a gasp, and she arched her hips away from the bed to embed the dildo more deeply inside her.  At the same time, her grasp on my penis tightened, and her stroke took on a slight twist as she slid her hand up and down my shaft.

I worked the dildo inside Jenny, raising it to provide a massage for her clit when it was mostly out of her, lowering it to tease the upper part of her vagina when it was deep inside her.

Jenny's worked my penis with her hand, stroking, twisting, sometimes gently exploring the tip with a fingernail.

My breath was now jagged gasps.  Jenny was still arched above the bed, thrusting harder and harder against the dildo which I now kept deep in her vagina.

And then, in an explosion of sensation far beyond anything I had ever known before, I began to cum.  For what seemed like minutes my penis thrust and jerked in Jenny's hand as it spewed jets of warm semen over Jenny's belly, her breasts, her damp pubic hair.

At the same time, Jenny gave a long, shuddering groan, almost a wail, and the muscles of her vagina clinched around the dildo.  Again and again, her muscles tightened and relaxed, tightened and relaxed, and a thick rope of my semen slid down onto her clit as her orgasm took control and swept through her.

My trembling legs threatened to give out, and I let myself collapse across Jenny's body.  We lay there for minutes, slowly regaining our composure.

At last, I raised my head and looked at Jenny.  Her complexion was rosy in the aftermath of her release, and there was an enticing sheen of sweat on her breasts.  Her eyes opened and when she saw me her lips curved in a faint but completely satisfied smile.

"That was almost perfect" she sighed.

And then, the faint smile turned into the impish grin I had seen before.

"But next time, I want you to put it all in me."

 

Published 
Written by bprivate
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments