Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 1

"A married man is spanked by his neighbour."

22
10 Comments 10
34.3k Views 34.3k
4.4k words 4.4k words
Famous Story
Emma opened the front door to see her neighbour, Madge, standing there looking quite flustered.

Madge asked, "Is you’re Mum in? I need her to do me a huge favour as I'm in a rush to get to the theatre."

Emma was twenty-two-years-old and smiled at Madge who she knew was forty-five-years-old. "Sorry but I am afraid that Mum has gone shopping and will then be going to friends. She won’t be back until late tonight. Is there anything I can do?"

Madge bit her lip before asking, "Well, I wouldn't normally do this but I heard you the other day telling a friend how you regularly spank students at the College you work at. That's correct isn't it?" Madge asked.

Emma had never kept it a secret that she had a responsibility for discipline where she taught sixteen to eighteen-year-olds. Emma was a bit flustered though and enquired, "Well that's true Madge, but how does that relate to what you wanted Mum to do?"

Madge looked around to see if anyone could overhear her and even though she saw no one close-by asked, "Can I come in please, Emma."

Emma stood back and waved Madge into the hallway and pointed towards the living room. Moments later they were both sitting on armchairs with their legs crossed looking at each other.

Emma liked the summery dress that Madge was wearing and said so. "You look very nice in that dress, Madge." It was sleeveless and belted and when sitting her hem was well up her thigh. Emma thought just then how attractive her neighbour was.

Madge responded with a similar compliment. She looked at Emma who she had always thought was attractive and more so today in her sleeveless pink buttoned shirt and white short skirt. She had long bare legs which Madge thought were just gorgeous looking and which she had always envied.

After the compliments, Madge continued, "You probably know that Peter never acts in a particularly adult way. He has been the same ever since we got married. He is now forty-six-years-old and still often acts like a teenager. He did that again today and has just broken one of my favourite vases. We were due to go to the theatre together but quite frankly because of his bad behaviour I told him off and grounded him."

Emma could not hide her surprise and asked, "You mean you have grounded your husband?"

"Well yes," Madge replied. She continued, "I spank him as well. I have done ever since we got married.”

Emma was open-mouthed at the revelation. She never realised her neighbours had that kind of relationship. She was aware how juvenile Peter often acted but it was a long way from that to being told Madge spanked him.

Madge continued, “The thing is that as well as being grounded I would normally give him a bare bottom spanking. However, I am already late for the theatre and don't want to miss it. My normal rule is that a spanking needs to be given literally as soon as it is earned. Therefore I came over here to ask if your Mum would give Peter the spanking."

Emma was wide-eyed at to the request. "Has she ever spanked Peter before?" Emma asked.

"Well no she hasn't actually. I did discuss it once with her albeit over a couple of glasses of wine. She said that if ever I needed her help she would be happy enough to oblige."

"Oh, I see," Emma said wondering how she might be able to get hold of her Mum although realistically there was no way that she could get back in time to give Peter such an immediate spanking. Anyway, she was going to see friends as well and that would mean messing up all of their plans.

Madge asked tentatively, "Well if you spank the students at College then maybe you could give Peter his spanking for me?"

Emma was quite taken aback by that suggestion. After all, Peter was more than twenty-years older than her. However, she did like Madge and wanted to help. She supposed it didn't really matter that she was so much younger than Peter after all, particularly if he acted like a teenager which would then make him several years younger than her she reconciled. On the verge of deciding she may as well spank Peter she asked, "So do you give Peter just a hand spanking?"

Madge was quite forceful in her reply. "Oh no. I certainly give him a hand spanking for several minutes. I spank him all over his bottom and the top of his legs. However, that is never enough. I have quite a few paddle hairbrushes which I use on him. I make sure that he is crying and then continue for a few dozen more spanks. It is necessary to do that to teach him a lesson."

Emma knew from her own experience at College that that made sense. She thought for a moment more and then smiled at Madge saying, "Well if it would help then I would be more than happy to oblige."

Madge let out a thankful sigh and said, "Oh that is so nice of you Emma. I really do appreciate it." She added as though advising Emma on how to give a spanking, “Make sure it is very long and very hard. Don’t worry about the tears.”

Emma knew that much from her discipline sessions at College. “Don’t worry about that, Madge. He’ll cry all right.”

Madge added further instructions. “When you have finished he should do thirty minutes facing the wall and then read his book. I’ll make sure he brings it with him. No TV or computer time. I’ll collect him when I get back from the theatre.”

“No problem, Madge. You just send him over and then enjoy yourself. You can leave him to me to deal with.”

Madge kept telling Emma how thankful she was as she walked out of the house and said that she would send Peter over immediately.

It was less than a minute later that there was another ring on the door. Emma opened the door and saw Peter standing there looking quite contrite. He was holding two wooden backed hairbrushes and a book.

Peter was blushing as he said quietly in case anyone could hear, "Hello Emma. I understand you are expecting me."

"I am," Emma confirmed looking at Peter in his short-sleeved T-shirt and jeans, continuing, “Please come in and go through to the living room."

Peter obediently walked passed her and on into the living room as Emma closed the front door and followed him in.

Emma decided to get straight on with it. She again knew from her College days there was nothing to be gained from a friendly chat before punishing the offending student. "Please turn one of the dining chairs into the room. You can then stand beside it,” she ordered.

Emma watched as Peter did exactly as he was told. After he had done so she walked over to the chair and sat down, crossing her legs. She held out her hand and said in a stern tone, "I'll take those hairbrushes and the book from you, Peter."

Peter handed the hairbrushes and book to Emma and watched her place them within easy reach on the table behind her. He glanced at her lap and saw that her short skirt had ridden right up her thighs and that he would be lying across her bare thighs when she spanked him. She had such great legs, he reminded himself.

Emma then turned back to Peter folded her arms and ordered, "Please lower your jeans and underpants right down to your ankles."

Emma watched a still blushing Peter undo his jeans and push them downwards. He caught the elastic in his underpants with his thumbs and pushed them and his jeans down together. Having pushed them both down to his ankles he then stood back up.

Emma was a bit taken aback by the fact that Peter had an erection. She really couldn't understand that. However, she decided to ignore that fact and demanded, “So why have you earned this spanking, Peter?” She always admonished her Students before putting them across her lap but only once their bottoms were bare and they were naturally anxious about the punishment they were going to get.

Peter replied quietly, “I broke one of Madge’s favourite vases. She grounded me and told me I deserved a spanking.”

Emma replied sternly, “Well it certainly does earn you a spanking. What’s more, Madge has told me it needs to be long and hard.” She then ordered, "Get across my lap, Peter."

Peter loved being told off by a woman. It got him so aroused. Marge had a stern sounding voice and Emma had an even sterner voice he always thought. That was probably because she was a teacher he reckoned. He loved talking to Emma as she always seemed to have that stern edge to her voice which turned him on. Just like it was doing now as she was telling him off.

Peter looked down at Emma's lap, again and again, admired her bare thighs. He knew he had an erection and that it would press down on her thighs and wondered whether she would feel it. However, as Emma did not appear to have noticed his erection he decided not to say anything and eased himself down across her lap. Once settled he saw his legs under the far side of the chair which was a sight that he had seen so many times before when bent across Madge's lap. He also had a close-up view of the backs of Emma's legs. He felt just like he felt when bent across Madge’s lap and he had the close up view of the backs of her legs. It was something that always left him feeling humiliated. That humiliation was even more intense because he was across twenty-two-year-old Emma's lap rather than the lap of his wife. However, he was at least across the lap of a particularly attractive young lady.

Emma put her hand on Peter’s bottom and started to rub in circles. She always did this when spanking the students at College. She was often quite tense when putting the student across her lap and she found that rubbing the student’s bottom calmed her down. She also found that the student would be quite reticent as he or she went across her lap. By rubbing his or her bottom the student also reconciled themselves to the spanking they were about to receive.

Emma was conscious of Peter’s quite stiff erection. She still found it surprising that he might be so aroused at the prospect of being spanked. She had certainly read about some men being aroused like that but had never met one. Well, not until now anyway. She thought to herself that if he was aroused by being spanked than the least she could do was give him a thoroughly hard spanking which was just what Madge had ordered in any case.

Emma was feeling more relaxed as she raised her hand and brought it down very hard on Peters bare bottom cheek. She knew the best results were obtained by continuing to deliver spank after spank initially on alternate bottom cheeks. She did this for quite some time. She did glance at the clock on the recorder and decided that she would spank on alternate bottom cheeks for the next five minutes. During that time she was glad to see that Peter's bottom was being turned a nice rosy red hue.

After the five minutes, she started to spank Peter on the same bottom cheek time and again. Indeed she landed ten or so spanks on one bottom cheek before doing the same to the other bottom cheek. Peter was clearly getting less and less comfortable and was starting to gasp louder and louder whilst at the same time he squirmed around on her lap and kicked his legs.

Peter was struggling more than when he was spanked by Madge. He knew that Emma was a disciplinarian at her College and as he knocked on her door supposed she was going to be a more experienced spanker than his wife. He was right as his bottom was stinging far more than usual.

Once Emma had turned Peter's bottom cheeks an even darker shade of red she started to focus on the backs of his legs. She didn't do that too often to the students at College but when she did she knew that the pain was more intensive and the reaction far more noticeable. So she spanked the backs of Peter's legs time and again. First of all she spanked alternate legs. She did this for the next three minutes. She knew after all that the backs of his legs were far more tender than his bottom cheeks and the stinging would be rather more intense even if the spanking time was shorter.

Victoria_Adams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Victoria_Adams

After the three minutes, she then spanked him, time and again, on the back of the same leg. She spanked each leg ten times before going on to the next leg. She repeated the whole process for a full three minutes. By this time Peter was clearly struggling as he continued to squirm around on her lap and kick his legs.

Emma focused for a moment and was quite sure that Peter’s erection had disappeared. Just as she had expected but even so she remained surprised that Peter had had an erection in the first place.

Peter was finding it harder and harder to cope with the spanking. He could feel the tears welling up in his eyes and doubted he could hold those tears back much longer.

Once the backs of Peter’s legs were the same reddened colour as his bottom cheeks Emma leant behind herself and picked up one of the paddle hairbrushes. She tapped it a couple of times on Peter’s bottom and felt his reaction. She smiled as she heard him gasp as he must have realised that the next stage of the spanking was about to start.

Emma raised the hairbrush and brought it down firmly on Peter’s bottom cheek. She immediately raised the hairbrush again and brought it down on his other bare bottom cheek. She then proceeded to spank on alternate bottom cheeks time and again. She was delighted with the way that Peter squirmed even faster and kicked his legs more fiercely as the spanking progressed.

Peter was certainly finding it ever more difficult to deal with the spanking. When Madge spanked him she always left gaps to allow him time to recover. He knew that his wife gave him discipline spankings and accepted that, but they just never seemed to be as hard as the spanking that Emma was giving him right now. He might well have been aroused as he looked down at Emma’s lap, and even as he laid his bare tummy on her cool thighs, but he reckoned that he didn’t have an erection now. Far from it.

Emma was deliberately landing harder spanks than she would give to her students at College. She wanted to make sure that Peter got the very hard spanking that Madge had asked her to give. She felt she was certainly doing just that.

Emma changed tack and started to land spank after spank with the hairbrush on the same bottom cheek. She knew this was getting towards the end of the spanking and that she should make sure that each spank was harder and harder. As she landed the ceaseless spanks she looked at the back of Peter's head and could see that he was shaking it in order to try to cope with the pain. That meant that she could also see that he had clenched his teeth and was breathing in and out through those clenched teeth. At the same time, she could see the tears running down his face. She was satisfied that the spanking was teaching Peter a good enough lesson.

Peter felt the tears run down his face and knew his resistance was weakening. It always did when Madge spanked him with the paddle hairbrush and he knew she always spanked him for ages after the tears started. He was sure that Emma would be doing the same.

Now that she was sure the tears were running freely Emma decided that she would land fifty more hard spanks on each bottom cheek. Madge had told her to keep on spanking well after the tears were running. She counted quite carefully as she kept on landing spanks and ignored Peter’s louder and louder cries and his begging for her to stop. As she got to the one hundred tariff she nodded her head in satisfaction as she looked at Peter’s glowing red bottom and stopped the spanking.

Emma put the hairbrush down and started to rub Peter’s bottom again. She knew that this gave some comfort to her students at College and knew that the same would apply to Peter. After all, even after the spanking, he was still grounded and so his punishment would continue. When she was happy that Peter’s sobbing had all but stopped she ordered, "You can now get up Peter."

Peter was still sniffing and letting out the occasional sob as he eased himself up from Emma's lap. He looked at Emma through tear-filled eyes and asked, "Please can I rub, Emma?"

“Go on then,” Emma said with a smile crossing her legs and arms again.

Peter’s hands rushed to his bottom and he rubbed feverishly as he stepped from foot to foot.

Emma always enjoyed watching the spanking dance. However, she noticed that Peter’s erection had returned although he was not as erect as before. Suddenly realising why, she looked down and saw Peter’s sex juice on her thigh. That was why he wasn’t as erect. He had leaked on her. She actually had his cum on her thigh after such a hard spanking. How could that be she asked herself but nevertheless that was the fact?

Then it struck Emma. Whilst she rubbed his bottom after the spanking it must have made him quickly aroused. She would have to remember that. She told herself to remember to tell Madge about the fact Peter came on her lap. She thought that should warrant another spanking before bedtime.

Emma watched for a few minutes until Peter had stopped dancing although he was still rubbing his bottom. What also became very noticeable rather quickly was the fact that Peter’s erection had fully returned. In fact, Emma thought his penis was even more erect than before the spanking. She remained in wonderment at that sight.

"You can now pull up your underpants and jeans, Peter," Emma ordered.

Peter bent down and pulled up his underpants. He did gasp as the elastic scraped along his very sore bottom but managed to pull them up. He then bent down and pulled up his Jeans and did them up.

Emma looked at Peter and asked, "Have I given you a spanking every bit as hard as Madge?"

Peter blushed as he replied, "I think you spanked me rather harder than Madge does, Emma.”

"Madge asked that I keep you here until she gets back from the theatre. However, as you are grounded you cannot watch any TV or play on a computer. She said that you should stand facing the wall with your nose pressed against it for at least thirty minutes before having to sit on the sofa and read a book."

Peter replied, "I am quite used to doing that I'm afraid, Emma. I must admit that facing the wall does give me good thinking time and so it is no bad thing."

Emma pointed towards the wall and ordered, "Well you can go and stand there so I can keep an eye on you. Put your hands on your head as well."

Emma left Peter with his nose pressed against the wall for the full thirty minutes before ordering, "You can come away now, Peter, and sit on the sofa. Read your book and no speaking."

Peter happily sat on the soft seat and read his book. He kept glancing up at Emma and picturing himself across the bare thighs he kept on seeing. His erection returned and wouldn’t go away but he didn’t care as he kept glancing up at Emma.

It was another half-an-hour before Madge got back. There was a ring on the doorbell and Emma went to open the door.

Madge asked, "Did you give him a good hard spanking, Emma?"

"I did, Madge. I gave them a very hard spanking just as you asked. I made him face the wall for thirty minutes and he is now sitting on the sofa reading his book. I like the fact that it is a story about an old-fashioned household where spanking was the norm."

Madge smiled knowingly and said, "I think I should take Peter home and put him in the spare room. He will stay grounded. Then I would like to come back and discuss what you did. Is that okay Emma?"

Emma agreed and went and told Peter, "Madge is here. She is going to take you home and then come back here."

Peter closed the book and stood up and looking at Emma said, "I would just like to thank you for spanking me, Emma. I know I deserved it and I didn't want Madge to miss out on the theatre. So it was very good of you to deal with me.”

Emma listened to the apology but then noticed something that surprised her even more than Peter’s erection and the cum on her thigh. Peter had a stain in the front of his jeans. It looked like he had cum again when on the sofa.

Peter saw Emma gazing at his jeans and blushed as he looked down. He knew the stain was there because he had given himself an orgasm just a few minutes earlier. He was embarrassed but decided it best not to say anything. He walked out of the living room and followed Madge back to their house.

A few minutes later Madge rang the doorbell and as Emma closed the door she went into the living room.

Madge blushed as she asked, "Did he have an erection at all?"

Emma felt a little uneasy as she replied, "Well he did. He had an erection before going across my lap but I was pretty sure it went soft when I was using the hairbrush on him. However, it did come back when I rubbed his bottom. At least I assume it did as when he stood up I found his cum on my thigh."

Madge scrunched up her face. She blushed as she explained, "Well I do find that as well. I have to say that once I have given him a spanking he seems to be so aroused but then again I am as well. You may not believe this but once he has finished looking at the wall and reading his book I will more often than not take him to bed and we will have some of the greatest sex we ever have."

"But I never thought that spanking would get someone so aroused," Emma said in a surprised tone. She added after moment, "You say that you get aroused as well by giving the spanking? Well, I don't think I got aroused when spanking Peter. However, you probably know that I prefer making out with women."

Madge blushed as she replied, "Yes I do know that. I was in a wine bar last week and saw you kissing and cuddling another woman. The fact that you are a lesbian was quite clear."

"Well I don't mind anybody knowing," Emma said frankly.

Madge blushed as she asked, "So do you think you would get aroused if you spanked a woman?"

Emma was taken aback by the question but thought about it. "Well I suppose I might be," she replied. "I'm not sure that my girlfriend would want to be spanked though so I won't be able to test that theory just yet," she added smiling.

Madge was still blushing as she said tentatively, "Well, funnily enough, I have quite often wondered what it might be like to be spanked by another woman. Sort of like you I don't think I would be aroused by being spanked by a man. For me, that type of spanking would be purely disciplinary. However, I do know that spanking can be of a more sexual nature but I think I would only do that with another woman."

Emma asked inquisitively, "Are you saying that you would like me to give you a spanking and then make love?"

"I would if it was with you, Emma," Madge said enthusiastically.

"But Madge, you are over twenty-years older than me."

"So is Peter," Madge replied.

Emma suddenly had second thoughts about what had happened. “Did you know my Mum was out today?” she demanded.

Madge looked thrown by the direct question. “Well, erm, yes,” she replied blushing knowing that she had been caught out.

Emma asked in a stern tone, "Why do I think that Peter had not actually earned another spanking? Why do I think that you asked me to give him a spanking because he wanted to be spanked which was why he had an erection?"

Madge replied still blushing, "You are right on all counts. Peter and I discussed yesterday what it might be like to be spanked by you. So we made up our stories and came to see you. Happily, you agreed to spank Peter. I am now rather hoping that you will agree to spank me."

Emma was furious. She had been manoeuvred and was very annoyed with Madge and Peter. She had given Peter a harder spanking than he had expected even though he came over her thigh. Well, she was going to give Madge a spanking she was going to regret getting. Emma stood up and went over to the dining chair. She sat down and pointed to the floor to her side. "Right my girl, come and stand exactly there."

To be continued …

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments